The Great Outdoors

Story Info
Husband watches sexy wife entertain fellow campers.
13.7k words
3.88
83k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART I

Last summer my wife, Patty, finally convinced me to try camping. I was reluctant at first but eventually warmed to the idea and, when I finally tried it for the first time, I enjoyed it immensely. Unfortunately, we were only able to get in two short weekends last year. We vowed that this year would be different, and so far it has been.

We sat down one winter evening and planned out six camping weekends all within about 250 miles from home. We made our reservations ... three of our weekend trips would be with our kids, and the other three just my wife and I.

Last weekend we camped ... without kids ... in a private, commercial campground that we had tried last summer. It was a beautiful place with most of the sites occupied by summer long residents in trailer homes, Class A campers and the like. There are just a handful of sites reserved for weekend tent campers like ourselves.

We arrived to absolutely gorgeous weather. It had rained lightly the night before but the summer has generally been dry, and Thursday evening setting up our tent was a breeze. The tent sites at this particular campground are in a heavily-wooded and fairly secluded area. Even though we were only about 100 feet from the two sites on either side, the thick trees made it seem like we were almost completely alone. The night was beautiful and we sat by the fire until about 10:00 and crawled into our sleeping bags.

Friday was our day to do pretty much nothing. We swam in the pool, went into town for some lunch and to do some shopping, and treated ourselves to steaks on the grill. We thought it might be fun, since we hardly ever do it, to have a few drinks. We got out the vodka & tonic for Patty and the Jack & Coke for me. After a couple of drinks, we were mellowing out by the fire pit and just enjoying being together.

Two sites down ... just the other side of a seasonal site with a trailer that was empty for the weekend ... was a group of guys who seemed to keep getting louder and louder as the evening wore on. This particular campground has a strict rule that guests had to be quiet after 10 p.m. Patty made a couple of comments as it got to ten o'clock, then ten after, but I persuaded her to be patient. Finally, when the party hadn't quieted down by ten thirty, she shouted "quiet down over there." There was no response and, to make things worse, they didn't seem to quiet down either. She shouted again, more loudly, but there was no response.

"They're making so much fucking noise they can't even hear me," she complained.

About fifteen minutes later, after another couple of unsuccessful attempts at shouting, Patty announced "I'm gonna have to go over there to get them to quiet down, I guess."

I thought that was a really bad idea and I told her so, but her response was to ask me sarcastically if I was "okay" with them breaking the rules and possibly keeping us awake all night. She was dead set on going to give them a piece of her mind. She warned me not to come with ... she said it might be too "confrontational" if we both went. Since she knows how to handle herself ... and is really good at reasoning with other people ... I decided, against my better judgment, to stop arguing and let her go.

"Stay here and wait for me ... I'll holler if I need you."

"OK," I said. However, shortly after she got up and disappeared into the darkness, I got up myself and started walking to the bathrooms, which were about a quarter mile down the main road that happened to go right past our noisy neighbors. I wanted to make sure Patty was going to be okay. I reasoned that, if I got caught, having to go to the bathroom was a plausible explanation for why I had left our campsite and why I had to walk past her. But I had no intention of being seen. By walking on the far side of the road, I kept in the shadows. Even if Patty could tell that someone was walking by, there was no way she'd recognize that it was me.

As I walked past, I saw her standing by the campfire, talking to three men. They had turned down the stereo. Nothing seemed amiss. I assumed that, in her own way, Patty had talked them into having some respect for the rest of the campers. I decided it was safe to walk to the bathroom ... I actually did have to go ... and come back. Ten minutes, tops.

It may have taken me a bit longer than expected. One the way back, I walked down the middle of the road. I assumed that Patty had returned to our campsite. Instead, as I approached the party site, I distinctly heard her laughing. I moved over into the darkness and peered across the road. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was sitting in a camp chair in front of the campfire and seemed to be laughing and joking with the guys. Moreover, she had a drink in her hand. I was quite surprised. I resisted the urge to approach the group and instead I returned to our campsite to have another Jack & Coke and wait for her.

After sitting alone by the fire for a few minutes, my curiosity got the better of me. There was a small clearing in the woods behind our campsite and I realized that I might have a better view from there. I silently crept over. I was still about 50 yards from the group, but I could at least tell that Patty was still there and was still talking with the three men. Although much quieter than before, their stereo or boom box or whatever was still on and it was impossible to hear what they were saying. I wished I could see better ... then, I remembered that I had brought my binoculars on the trip. I quickly got them out of the tent. I threw another log on the fire before I returned to the clearing and resumed spying on my wife.

Because of the flickering light of their campfire, it was hard to tell exactly what was going on, other than that Patty seemed to have moved closer to one of the guys, who seemed to have his arm draped over the back of her chair. She was turned toward him and they seemed to be in a deep conversation. It looked like she might have had her hand on his leg, but I couldn't be sure. I glanced at the two other men, who seemed to be engaged in their own conversation and oblivious to what was going on.

My heart started to pound ... I wondered what was going on ... and I wondered what was going to happen next. I didn't have to wait long to find out. Within a couple of minutes, I saw her lean toward the guy and it looked like she was kissing him. The other two guys had disappeared.

I looked again. They were definitely starting to make out. As they were necking, she half stood up and knelt with one knee between his legs, resting on the seat of his chair. She had her hands on his shoulders and his hands were just below her ass touching the backs of her bare legs. I watched this go on, motionless, for about ten minutes. I was shaking ... the night suddenly seemed chilly. But I had that familiar sweet-sick feeling in my stomach and my cock was twitching in my jeans.

My hand started cramping from the weight of the binoculars ... I lowered and stretched my arms for just a moment, but when I lifted the binoculars to continue watching, my wife and this guy were nowhere to be seen. It was then that I heard rustling in the woods and realized that she must be walking back to our campsite. Even though I had thoroughly enjoyed the "show," I was relieved that she was returning ... watching her had made me just a little bit horny. But then I heard her giggle and heard a man's voice. It dawned on me that she was having one of the guys ... possibly the one she had been making out with ... walk her back.

I envisioned an awkward moment encountering them by our campfire, which was still giving off a significant amount of light. Awkward because I didn't want Patty to know I'd been spying on her and I was afraid I couldn't act casually enough that she wouldn't suspect something. Then, it dawned on me that if the guy who was walking Patty home was, in fact, the one she had been making out with, there might be a chance I could get another show ... maybe a sexy good night kiss ... as long as I stayed out of the way. I moved back into the shadows, almost tripping over one of the guy lines to our tent. I realized that the best view of our campfire ... and maybe the best place to hide ... was inside. I moved quickly, unzipping the door before they got too close. I slipped inside the tent door and noiselessly closed the zipper most of the way.

We have a two-room tent. We keep our clothes, cooler and gear in what we call the "living room," which has large screens on all three sides as well as the main entrance. The "bedroom" held our full-sized inflatable mattress, our sleeping bags and our clothes. There was a wall between the two rooms, made of the same material as the tent, with a small screen near the floor that could be opened for ventilation.

I had the perfect spot. Kneeling on the floor in the complete darkness, looking out the screen window opposite the end of our bed, I was quite sure neither of them would be able to see me, but I had a clear view of the campfire. And, sure enough, within a few moments Patty and a young muscular guy ... probably in his mid- to late 20s ... with longish black hair came out of the woods and sat down on the chairs. He was wearing khaki cargo shorts and a football jersey with the number "69" on it. "How juvenile," I thought. They were giggling and laughing but quietly enough that I could only make out a few words now and then.

There was a short repeat of the performance I had witnessed a few minutes earlier. Then I saw Patty sit on this guy's lap. He lit a cigarette and started smoking, then offered it to her. They passed it back and forth a couple of times. It took a minute to occur to me that they were sharing a joint.

They started making out again, but this time she straddled him and his hands immediately slid up under her top and began fondling her breasts. They continued necking passionately. I could hear her moaning softly.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, they sort of half-slithered, half-tumbled out of the chair and onto the ground without interrupting their little game of tonsil-hockey. My heart was really pounding now.

He ended up on top of her and she had one leg wrapped around him. I could see his hips moving. I wished I could see better ... I couldn't tell whether he was actually fucking her or just dry-humping. I got my answer a minute later when they rolled over and she got on top. His jeans seemed to still be zipped up. Actually, I was sure they were because I could clearly see my wife's hand rubbing his crotch on the outside of his shorts.

I, myself, was hard as a rock. My hand slipped into my shorts.

PART II

Suddenly, Patty stood up. I assumed that the guy was going to get up too but he didn't. Instead, she leaned down and said something to him then began walking quickly toward our tent. I panicked. I quickly jumped into my sleeping bag and, without thinking about it, pretended to be sound asleep. I can "snore" pretty convincingly when I want to.

I could tell something was up by the way she unzipped the door. Normally, even if she thought I was sleeping, she wouldn't have been all that careful about the sound of the zipper. But, it must have taken her a full minute to unzip it, and she paused every couple of seconds, so it seemed as if she was trying to make sure she wouldn't wake me.

She stepped gingerly into the tent. I had an even stronger feeling that she was up to something now ... I later realized that it was because I hadn't heard her zipping the door closed behind her.

I was dying to see the look on her face and her disheveled hair and clothing, so I pretended to move in my sleep so that I could face the door when she came into our bedroom. But, she never did. She was doing something in the other room. I was about to sit up and call her name but it dawned on me that I might be able to get a look at her through the screen in the dividing wall.

I peered intently through the opening. Luckily, my eyes were used to the dark. She was very slowly and carefully lifting things off the pile of gear we had stashed in there. One of the things we always brought along, in case it got cold or we had to eat on the floor of the tent because it was raining out, was a large, heavy blanket from our old king-size bed. I watched as Patty grabbed it in her arms, stood up and quickly but quietly exited the tent. She didn't bother to be as quiet zipping the door behind her this time.

I waited for her to take a few steps and then moved back to the window. She was walking quickly toward the campfire with the blanket in her arms. The guy was still there, waiting for her.

He stood up and helped her spread the blanket on the sandy soil a few feet from the fire pit. The flames had pretty much gone out but the logs were still giving off a reddish glow, while the moon had peeked out from behind the clouds. It was bright enough for me to see her kneel down on the blanket, grab him and pull him down on top of her.

She giggled. "Shhh," I heard him whisper. She responded by grabbing him and starting to kiss him passionately. After a few moments, he broke their kiss and said something.

Although they were whispering, I could hear them pretty clearly. It was well after midnight by then and it had become very quiet in the campground. Even though quiet time started at ten, people were generally still returning back from where they had been for the evening until about twelve. But now, there were no car sounds on the gravel road. And, while it had been a bit breezy earlier, the wind had died down and the trees were still.

He asked her if I was asleep. She told him that, as far as she knew I was but added, quite matter of factly, that he shouldn't worry if I woke up and heard them.

"If he sees us, the only thing he'll probably do is start playing with his little wiener." She didn't bother to whisper, although she spoke quietly. He chuckled.

They lit up another joint ... or maybe they were just finishing the one they had earlier. He was rubbing his hand on the inside of her thigh. I could hear Patty giggling, quietly, but in short order her giggles were replaced with moans. They started making out again, but this time they also started undressing each other while they were kissing.

He sort of had his back to me as he pulled his briefs down. I heard Patty whisper "holy shit!" and then "hmmmmmm ... that's nice!" I assumed she had just gotten her first look at his cock. I wondered just how "nice" it was.

He still had his back to me. Depending on the last flickering of the fire and the clouds intermittently shutting out the moonlight, it was sometimes too dark to make out anything but their shadows. I could see well enough to watch her slowly lower her head toward his crotch. Even if I hadn't seen her movements, I would have been able to I could tell by the way she began to moan ... as well as by the slurping sounds and his own moans of pleasure ... that she had wrapped her soft lips around his cock and was beginning one of her amazing blow jobs. He leaned back on his elbows and I saw her head slowly bobbing up and down. It was too dark to actually see his cock but I could tell that she had both hands around it and seemed to be lowering her mouth on it very carefully. He was moaning by this time.

I should pause for a moment and tell you that my lovely wife has the most amazing talent for sucking cock. Her soft lips and sensuous tongue were made for it. And, I never imagined that anyone could take something so deep down their throat without gagging. But it had been a long time since I had been the recipient of this type of attention from her. It wasn't because she didn't like doing it ... she loved sucking cock. It's just that, as she explained one night, my cock ... my "little wiener," as she had just referred to it ... was so small that it wasn't much of a turn-on for her to put it in her mouth. That's exactly why it was so incredibly exciting for me to see her head bobbing up and down, and knowing her pussy was literally dripping from her excitement.

He leaned back further until he was almost lying down; he was propped up on his elbows. Then she got on all fours and turned her body sort of parallel to him. I could see her face by the firelight as she bent down pushed his thighs apart. She lowered her head again and it almost disappeared between his legs ... it looked like she was licking his balls. He reached his arm out and began rubbing her between her legs. From the way she started purring, and hearing a couple of whispered comments like "that's nice" and "I like that" and "yessss," I assumed he was fingering her sweet pussy.

This went on for a few minutes before she lifted her head and whispered something to him, and he responded, but I wasn't able to hear what they were saying. She pushed his hand away and climbed on top of him, straddling his thighs and grinding her pussy against him as both of her hands were busy with his cock. Because of the way he was sitting up on his elbows, I wasn't able to see it, but Patty appeared to be staring at it, almost as if she was in a trance.

Within a couple of minutes she crawled on all fours and hung her naked boobs in his face.

"Suck 'em ... c'mon ... yes ... that's it ... fuckin' suck 'em" she whispered loudly.

Now, when Patty does this with me, I know she is really turned on and she wants me to suck on her nipples really hard ... practically biting them ... and massaging them roughly with my hands. Her friend didn't take long to figure this out ... I could hear him sucking loudly and I could hear her short gasps drawing in her breath in through clenched teeth. She was facing me and I could tell that her eyes were closed as her head swayed slightly from side to side. All the while she kept encouraging him to suck her nipples and suck them harder.

Suddenly, she put both of her hands on his chest and pushed herself into an upright position. She sat on his crotch and for the first time I had a good view of his cock against the pale white skin of her stomach, sticking straight up like a rocket about to launch. She grabbed it with one hand and stroked it. It looked substantial, but it was still very difficult in the uncertain light to tell how substantial. I was about to find out.

She looked up ... straight at the tent ... straight at me. I was pretty sure she couldn't actually see me but she had to know I was there and watching her. She gave a half-smile in my direction. The look on her face was sort of mischievous and teasing but defiant at the same time ... she seemed to be thinking "Just TRY and stop me now!" Not that I would have wanted to even if I could.

She half stood up to sort of squat above his body and he reached for his cock, aiming it at her opening. She closed her eyes, sighed loudly, and began lowering herself slowly ... very slowly ... onto his erect pole. From the sounds she was making ... a combination of ecstasy and pain ... I figured that her earlier "holy shit!" when she first saw it was genuine.

"Owwwwwww ... unnhhhhhhh ... FUCK ... ohmigodohmigodohmigod ... OH ... MY ... FUCKING GOD! ... yes ... owwwwww ... oh GOD!!!" She was breathing so hard she sounded like she was going to pass out. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... FUCK! ... owwwwwwwww ... yes ... ohGOD."

She let out a long, low moan and it appeared she had taken the full length of his cock inside her. She held still for a few seconds, panting, then began moving in a way that made me think of a belly dancer ... or like she was slowly rotating a hula hoop. She was moving her hips and grinding herself against him, his cock buried deep in her vagina. To his credit, he had remained still and allowed her to first get used to his size and then to set her own pace.

She looked so beautiful ... her hips swaying and her breasts shimmering in the moonlight. He reached up and fondled them for a moment, then let his hands trail down to her hips.