The Great Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped moving, breathing heavily. I figured she would get worn out quickly being on top ... I was surprised she lasted as long as she had.

He reached for her. "Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhh," she screamed as he grabbed her by the hips and suddenly and violently thrust up inside her. She grabbed his arms and held on for dear life as he pounded her from below. She only let this go on for about a minute before she threw herself forward, collapsing on him.

"Oh my god ... oh my god" she panted "oh my GOD ... I can't take it ... I can't be on top ... oh god."

PART III

When her breathing slowed a bit, she lay down on top of him and began kissing him. She tried to roll him over so that he would be on top of her but, in the process, she rolled off the blanket and onto the ground and he got caught in the blanket and pulled it on top of them. She let out a yelp.

"Shit ... that's cold," she cried. "Fix the blanket."

She pulled the blanket off of him and started spreading it back out. I have to believe that the next thing she did she did on purpose, although she denied it later. She crawled on all fours to reach the corners of the blanket to spread it out. She was facing the corner of the blanket closest to the tent and she sort of stuck her ass up in the air. He took this opportunity ... like I said, it looked more like an invitation to me ... to take her doggy style. He grabbed her by the hips and nearly knocked her on her face pulling her toward him. He grabbed his cock and shoved it inside her, grabbed her hips and started pounding her from behind.

She was on all fours and facing me and, although it was dark, I could see that the expression on her face was a mixture of agony and pleasure. She was moaning softly with each thrust, almost as if she had run out of energy to make any more sound. He slowed his pace but continued to plow into her forcefully, and she practically winced while she took his pounding. It was only a matter of a couple of minutes like this before she collapsed onto the blanket, panting.

I could see his cock in the moonlight; It looked bigger than it had before. I imagined it glistening with my wife's juices. He grabbed it and looked down at her as if he was trying to decide how to enter her while she was lying on her stomach. She took this opportunity to roll over onto her back, being careful this time not to roll off the blanket. He was kneeling upright and she opened her legs wide, pointing her toes skyward. He bent forward. His powerful muscles rippled as he lifted her legs onto his shoulders then grabbed her wrists. This time, neither of them needed to grab his cock for it to find its target. He began pumping her fast and hard ... she squealed and moaned and urged him on.

"C'mon ... yeah, baby ... fuck me ... fuck me hard!" And, as his pace quickened and his thrusts became even more intense, she urged him on " fuck me harder ... HARDER! ... as hard as you can! Fuck YES ... that's it ... ohmyGOD ... fuck!"

He willingly obliged. Her moans were building and it sounded like she was nearing orgasm. But suddenly, unexpectedly, she cried "slow down ... slow down."

He did exactly what she asked. In fact, he almost stopped moving.

"Put my legs down," she whispered, still panting. He lifted her legs off of his shoulders and let them down gently. This forced him to lean forward until he was on all fours above her.

"Now," she cooed, her breathing becoming less labored "now ... I want you to fuck me ... nice and slow ... nice and deep ... I wanna feel your big fat cock deep inside me."

He began moving his pelvis.

"Slow ... slower ... good ... slow ..." she moaned. As he slowed to a rhythm that pleased her, she said "mmmmmmmm, yes ... perfect ... that's nice."

Patty let him fuck her like that for a little while, occasionally encouraging him to maintain a slow pace but to put it in as deep as he could. She started making little grunts and groans ... sometimes a whispered "ohmyGOD" ... sometimes it sounded like she was whimpering. I could tell her excitement was building. There's nothing she likes better than getting it in the "missionary" position and she was enjoying the hell out of it.

She reached up and grabbed his neck, pulling him on top of her, and wrapped her legs around him at the same time. She began kissing him passionately, almost sucking on his tongue, which muffled his grunts and her moans. Her hands slid down his back to grab his ass and he began moving a bit faster, his pace obviously being dictated by Patty's hands.

"Harder ... yessssss ... really hard ... owwwwwwww ... fuck me with your fat fucking cock ... I want it deep ... harder ... fuck me HARDER ... fuck me like you OWN me" she begged and pled. He willingly obliged. I never heard such sounds coming from my wife when we had sex ... I mean, she did make a lot of noise but the things she was saying to him were just incredible. Her new lover continued to bang away on her sweet pussy. I can't even begin to guess how long he pounded her before I could hear the change in her voice ... her breath was coming in short gasps now and I could tell she was nearing her orgasm.

"Oh god ... oh god ... oh god ... yessssssss ... ohmyGOD ... FUCK! ... I'm cumming ... oh god I'm cummmingggggg ... yes ...yes " she shrieked and then she let out a long, high-pitched whimper that sounded like it was coming from some wild animal out in the woods. She was orgasming and, from the sound of it, it was an incredible one. And it seemed to last forever.

He never stopped pumping her pussy as she came ... he brought her to orgasm with his slow and steady rhythm and the depth to which he was pressing himself inside her. As her sighs began to subside he began to grunt forcefully.

"That's it, baby ... yeah ... oh YEAH" she murmured. "Give it to me ... give me your hot cum ... fill me ... give to me ... you can do it."

He couldn't hold out for another second. Everything went still. Then he grunted.

"Oh my god that's so nice," she exclaimed. I imagined him pumping his sperm deep inside my wife's pussy.

He grunted again. She said "Oh GOD ... yeah ... I feel it ... I feel it." She sounded like she was getting excited again.

He grunted again. She said "that's it ... fill me up with your seed ... ohhhhhhh ... give it to me ... yeah ... unnnnnhhhhhhhh."

He grunted one final time.

"I came again," she giggled. "Just a little one ... GOD, that was amazing."

They lay still for a couple of minutes. Then, Patty pushed him and he sat upright. He helped her sit up, too. She was running her hands up and down his muscular chest. Abruptly, she said "okay, big boy ... I'd love to have you stick around for awhile but I need to get me some sleep."

"Yeah but ..." he protested.

"But nothing," she replied "now go."

He stood up and pulled on his shorts. For some reason, she was pulling on her panties. He found his sandals and said "well, good night, I guess."

"Good night," she replied. He started walking toward his own campsite. She picked up his t-shirt – his football jersey – and called after him "hey!" But when he turned, she quickly hid his shirt behind her back. "That was great," she called. "Fucking great!"

She stood up, looked around, picked up her clothes and, still clutching his jersey, walked toward the tent. Other than her panties and her sandals, she was naked

I turned on the night light on our lantern which filled the room with a soft, faint glow. Enough, I thought, to see the expression on my wife's face. I quickly jumped onto the mattress. I lay on my back with my eyes open so I could watch her come in. It seemed to take her forever ... probably because I was dying of excitement and anticipation ... it seemed like she took 20 minutes to carefully zip the tent door closed behind her.

She climbed through the room divider and smiled at me.

"Hi, baby," she smiled.

"Hi," I whispered. She looked so incredibly sexy, her hair all messy, her makeup smeared and perspiration covering her naked breasts.

"I look like a mess," she giggled.

"You ARE a mess," I replied.

"Oh god," she sighed. "I assume you were watching?"

"Of course," I whispered. "I saw everything."

She looked only slightly embarrassed, but quickly asked me if I enjoyed it.

"It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen," I said.

"Did you play with your little wee-wee?" she asked. I smiled.

"I did but ... I didn't make myself squirt," I answered. I added "even if I had, I'm sure I would be able to again."

"Well," she said seductively, "I suppose you need to then, huh?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

She tossed her shorts and her own t-shirt on the dirty clothes pile. She looked at his shirt in her hand, as if it was taking her some time to comprehend what it was. "Oops ... I guess I have a souvenir," she giggled. She paused. "Oh well, I guess I'll return it in the morning." By her feigned casualness, I gathered that she kept it intentionally ... not so she could return it the next morning, but to tease me. My suspicion was confirmed when she slipped it over her head, wearing it like a mini-dress.

She lay down next to me. I was overwhelmed and excited ... by her smell. Sex, predominantly. The strong, sexy smell of Patty's sweet pussy, combined with the unmistakable odor of fresh semen, and a powerful smell of sweat.

"So ... you liked it" she whispered.

"Yup," I replied.

"So did I," she giggled. "Wanna see?" She grabbed my hand and slipped it between her legs. She was still wearing her panties but they were soaked and sticky and slippery ... and the heat radiating from her pussy was unbelievable.

I rubbed her lightly and the moisture just oozed from her panties.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

"No kidding" she responded. "I didn't know a guy could come that much."

I continued rubbing her crotch, silently, savoring the moment. She must have read my mind because she took my chin in her hand and whispered "so, do you really want to do that?"

I smiled. I pretended to knot know what she was asking. "Want to do what" I asked innocently.

"If you're going to play games," she said sternly. I interrupted her.

"No ... please don't make me LICK you!" I pretended to resist.

She grabbed me by the hair and pushed my head downward and between your legs.

"Eat me ... lick me clean ... NOW!" she hissed. I almost came myself when she said that.

I hesitated. The closest I had ever come to licking her after she had sex with someone else was on night when her "date" emptied his condom and she spread it all over the outside of her pussy. It was pretty dried up by the time she got home but it was still the most exciting thing we had ever done.

"Well," she asked "what are you waiting for."

I crawled between my wife's legs. There, the combined smells were even stronger. I tentatively stuck my tongue out to taste the crotch of her panties. She reached down and pushed them to one side, then she grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face into her sticky wetness.

"I want you to make me cum," she said.

That was all the encouragement I needed. The only thing I regretted was that there wasn't enough light for me to see his cum dripping out of her well-used pussy. But, I buried my face in her and licked and sucked for all I was worth. The mixture of their sex juices tasted wonderful. I licked and sucked every drop of his jizz out of her and then went to work on her clit. She began to whisper something but her thighs were squeezing my head so tightly and she was talking so softly that I couldn't make out what she was saying. She came within minutes. As she orgasmed, she pushed the last of his semen out of her and I eagerly licked it up.

She sighed. "I am SO exhausted." She started to say something else but her voice trailed off.

"Awww," I whimpered.

"Honey, you can take care of yourself now ... rub your little thingie against my leg if you want."

I had already started humping her thigh.

"Just make sure you clean up your little worship puddle when you're done," she mumbled as she dozed off. I took my time rubbing against her ... teasing myself while reliving every second of the last couple of hours. I finally squirted, thinking about her crying "Ohgodohgodohgod" as she felt his cock enter her for the first time.

As I licked my own cum from Patty's thigh, I thought about what a wonderful night this had been. Soon, I was asleep too.

PART IV

The next morning, after breakfast, Patty announced that she was going to return Jeff's shirt. I realized that this was the first time I'd heard his name. She was off in a flash and came hurrying back just a few minutes later, all excited.

"Guess what," she exclaimed. Without giving me a chance to respond, she added "Jeff and his friends know a guy who lives up in Sister Bay and they're going to spend the day on his boat today."

"And?" I asked.

"And we're invited ... both of us ... to go with them."

"Must be a pretty big boat," I commented.

"It's something like a 50 foot yacht ... I don't know ...and, anyway, in addition to Jeff and his friends, they invited a couple of girls that their friend with the boat ... I guess his name is Chris or something ... anyway, a couple of girls he knows ... plus us. So it MUST be a pretty big boat."

"Well," I hesitated. I wasn't sure I wanted to go. The night before was a mix of pleasure and fantasy and humiliation for me and I felt like I didn't want to go through the awkwardness of spending the day with a bunch of party people, three of whom, I suspected, knew that Jeff had fucked my wife the night before.

Patty didn't press me too hard. In fact, the next words out of her mouth were "Do you mind if I go?"

"Well," I hesitated again. "I guess not ..."

"You could take that drive up the coast and do some photography," she added quickly.

I didn't answer.

"Good, then, it's okay?" she asked.

"Yeah ... it's okay ... but ..." I wasn't sure I wanted to finish my sentence.

"Look," she added cheerfully, as if trying to reassure me, "There's gonna be what ... six or seven other people besides me. If you think I'm gonna fool around with Jeff on the boat ... I mean, last night was different because we were by ourselves ... I don't even know that we could do anything even if we wanted to."

I felt better. It wasn't that I would have been upset if she did something with him ... I would love it ... but, if she did, I wanted to be there to share it with her.

"Okay," I sighed. "That's a good idea ... I mean, I haven't really had the chance to be by myself doing nothing but taking pictures ... maybe I'll even get better at using all the features on my new camera."

"Don't forget to get plenty of hot girls in your shots."

"Oh, I won't," I smiled.

Patty walked down to take a shower. She must have spent an hour there. When she came back, she was wearing a pair of cutoffs over her bathing suit bottoms and a bikini top that showed off her ample cleavage.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Fabulous," I said.

"Well, I hope so ... I guess I have a couple of twenty-something girls to compete with."

A few minutes passed and we heard their car horn honk. I watched as she practically ran to their campsite, climbed into their open jeep and took off.

I hadn't thought about it until I saw the jeep disappear down the road. Maybe I would have a little different itinerary. I knew that Sister Bay had a large marina and I was pretty sure I'd be able to figure out where Patty was, since a 50-foot yacht had to be one of the larger boats. So, I gave them a half-hour head start and then jumped into the car.

As I took the 45-minute drive, I wondered what the hell I was doing. Something was making me go out of my way to spy on my wife. I didn't feel guilty about that, or upset. I was excited. I didn't know what I would see, but I was expecting it to be good.

I made it to the marina with perfect timing. The group was just getting onto the boat. I could clearly recognize Patty's swimsuit even though I was a hundred or so yards away. Time to get out the telephoto lens.

When I lifted the camera to my eye, I found I had the perfect vantage point. I snapped away as I watched her climb on the boat. There were the four, Patty and three other women. Even from that distance, I could tell that all three of them were hotties. I snapped pictures like crazy, even as they shoved off and continued shooting until the boat disappeared out of sight around the point at the end of the bay.

Well, after that I pretty much did what I had planned on doing. I drove up and down the coast, made frequent stops wherever and as often as I wanted, got some great nature photos and other shots. After stopping for a late lunch at one of the best burger joints I had ever been at, I arrived back at our campsite about 2:00. I decided to take a nap.

I awakened to the sound of my cell phone ringing. It was Patty. "What time is it," I asked groggily.

"About six," she answered, then continued. "Honey, do you think you can come and pick me up?"

I was still half-asleep. "I suppose ... why ... are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that everyone else ... they're going to get some dinner and hang out here and I want to be with you."

"Okay, give me a few minutes to wake up and I'll ...". But before I could finish my sentence, Patty said "gotta go" and hung up. I tried to call her back but she didn't answer.

It took me about an hour to get my bearings and drive up to Sister Bay. She called as I was about ten minutes away and told me she would meet me outside the restaurant at the marina.

When I pulled up, she got in the car and immediately began telling me all about her day. She described the boat in some detail ... told me where they went ... told me everyone's names ... Chris owned the boat, Jeff and his friends, Mark and Jason, and the girls' names – Kristin, Peggy and Deanna. She obviously had a great time.

After we rode in silence for a few minutes, I asked her if anything else happened.

She giggled.

"Do you mean did I fool around with Jeff?" she asked. I nodded.

She smiled "Of course not!" By her tone, I could tell there was something else to tell.

"But?" I prompted.

"Well," she giggled. "During the entire boat ride, Chris ... the owner of the boat ... he was really cute ... was hitting on me. It felt kind of good because the other girls were pretty hot themselves ... and, a lot younger than me." She paused to gauge my reaction.

"So," she continued "when everyone else ... that is, everyone but Chris and me ... headed for the bar, I decided to hang back and call you to come and pick me up."

"And?" I prodded her.

"And ... this is so terrible" she giggled "while I was talking to you, Chris came up behind me and started kissing the back of my neck. Couldn't you tell that I wanted to get off the phone right away?"

She didn't wait for me to respond before she went on.

"Well ... one thing led to another and pretty soon we were in the cabin ... below deck ... and tearing off each others' clothes."

I thought I was going to be sick, but at the same time I found her story ... her excitement ... and the image of her and this Chris guy ... incredibly arousing. I waited a full minute then I asked.

"Was it good?"

She thought for a moment.

"Better than most ... but nowhere near as good as Jeff was last night ... not even close."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed under my breath.

"I'm sorry to say this, but Jeff was the best fuck I've ever had."

PART V

We were sitting by the campfire about midnight when the three guys pulled up in their Jeep.

"Hey," one of them called out, "you guys wanna come party with us?"

I really didn't want to and I shook my head no but Patty immediately said "yes" and then clarified that we were both invited.

"We'll be over in a bit," she called.