The Great Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had mixed feelings about "partying" with those guys, especially because one of them had fucked my wife's brains out the night before and, I assumed, the other two knew about it. Oh, and they just might also know that their friend got to have sex with my wife just a few hours after they first met. It was a bit humiliating and I wasn't sure I wanted three young guys silently – or maybe openly – laughing at me. I was also not sure what would be the most likely to bring about a repeat of the previous evening, or something like it, a thought I found very intriguing. If I stayed back, I would be doing it only in the hope that Patty would return to our campsite with Jeff, or one of the other two, and I would get another "show." On the other hand, maybe if I went I could encourage something to happen.

Suddenly, a thought popped into my head that made me make up my mind that I would go. But I didn't let on. I wanted to gauge how much Patty wanted to go and whether it would make any difference if I didn't.

Patty was all excited. She went into the tent and put on some makeup and lipstick and changed into a low-cut pink t-shirt and a denim skirt and a pair of pink flip-flops. I remained sitting in the chair by the fire, wondering if I could pull off the little plan I was busily concocting in my mind. She came up to me.

"Are you coming?" she asked.

I didn't answer. She walked up to me and took my chin in her hand. "Listen," she said softly, "I don't WANT to go without you," she said, "but ...".

I shrugged my shoulders, feigning reluctance. "Okay, I guess I'll go."

"That's better," she exclaimed and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's go.

We walked over together. When we got there, Patty introduced me to Jason, Mark and, of course, Jeff. I knew that Jeff was the one who Patty fucked outside our tent the night before but I wouldn't have been surprised if it was any of the three guys – they were all very good looking and had nice bodies. Jason was bit on the short side, deeply tanned and wearing a shell necklace. His sun-washed messy hair made me think of a "surfer dude." Mark, whose head was shaved, was taller and the most buff of the three. He also seemed to be the oldest of the three ... maybe in his mid 30s.

Mark offered me a beer and we sat and drank and talked for awhile. If nothing else had happened that night, I might remember what we talked about. But I don't.

What I do remember is that Patty was being very flirty, mostly with Mark. At one point, when he walked past Patty to get a beer, she reached over and gave him a slap on the ass. A few minutes later, Patty got up to get herself another drink and Mark playfully returned the favor.

At one point, Patty announced that she had to go to the bathroom and asked for a volunteer to walk her there and back. I kept silent ... I wanted to see what was going to happen. Jeff said "I'll walk you ... I gotta go, too. No sense going in the woods."

"Okay," Patty beamed. "Be right back."

I figured I had at least ten minutes while Patty and Jeff walked to the bathroom and back. I waited until they were out of earshot then I commented to the other two ... as casually as I could ... "my wife's quite a little cock tease, isn't she?"

"No shit," Jason replied. "No shit," echoed Mark. "You should have seen her last night," he added. I would love to have heard more details about how she had acted the night before, but I had to hurry the conversation along or I risked not being able to put my plan into action.

A long moment passed. I was trying to think of something to say when Jason asked "Does it piss you off?"

I thought for a moment. If they only knew.

"No," I replied. "I actually kind of enjoy it ..." I paused. "I mean, I really do enjoy it."

"That's fucked up," Jason mused.

"No," I interjected. "Think about it ... my wife has her needs met without having to go behind my back ... it spices up our sex life ... and I get an ego boost knowing what a little hottie I married. Believe me, everyone should be jealous of ME."

"But ... what about last night?" Mark asked. "Jeff told us he fucked YOUR wife at YOUR campsite while you were watching and not doing anything about it."

"Well," I laughed "I was mostly listening ... it was too dark to see very much."

"But that didn't piss you off?" Mark asked.

"No, I loved it," I replied.

"No shit," Jason said. "No shit," echoed Mark.

I checked my watch. Five minutes. This somewhat stilted conversation had taken up at least half of the time we had before Patty and Jeff returned ... I figured they were probably on their way back already.

"So," I said. "What about you guys? I mean, does it bother you that Jeff got something last night and neither of you did?"

"I don't know ... I guess not ... I mean, she is married and everything so I figured ... you know ... a one night stand."

"Yeah but wait," Jason said. "So if it was a one-night stand then why did she act so jealous on the boat today when Jeff was paying attention to Deanna?"

That's the first I'd heard on that particular subject, I mused.

"And," he continued, "if she's a tease then what about Chris? You know she fucked him when we went in the bar. I mean ... she's not just a cock-tease ... she's ... I don't wanna say it but ... but ..."

"She's a slut," I finished his thought.

"Yeah ... I guess."

"No kidding," said Mark

"So, can you guys help me out?" The two young men were immediately all ears.

"Here's my plan," I whispered.

PART VI

Patty and Jeff showed up a minute or two later. I eyed them up carefully to see if I could tell whether they had been up to something ... like a quickie behind the bathroom building or something ... but it didn't seem like it.

Per our plan, Jason took Jeff over to the Jeep on the pretext of showing him something, but really to fill him in on what was about to happen. Patty hardly noticed that they had walked away. She poured herself another drink, handed it to me and asked me to hold it, and grabbed a chair and put it right between Mark's and mine. She sat down sideways and leaned her head against my shoulder. Then, she stretched her bare legs out toward the fire for a moment, then swung her body and put her feet on the arm of Mark's chair. I winked at him ... she was going to make this easy for us.

"You don't mind, Mark honey, do you?" she said teasingly, wiggling her painted toes. "My feet are sore."

Mark started rubbing her feet and she sighed and closed her eyes. I gave him the signal and suddenly he grabbed her ankles firmly.

"Oww," she protested. "Let go." She tried to kick her feet loose but Mark was pretty strong.

I had to slow things down to give Jason and Jeff time to come back. I leaned over and whispered in Patty's ear "that's what you get for teasing him."

Just then, Jason and Jeff came around the corner. I grabbed Patty by the shoulders while Mark continued to hold her ankles tightly.

"Okay, guys," I said "the little slut is all yours."

"What!?" Patty shouted as Jason and Jeff grabbed her by the arms. She looked at me for some sort of explanation but I forced myself to remain expressionless.

She started kicking and struggling but the three strong men had her firmly in hand. They waited for her to settle down. Then Mark said "we can't do this here."

"Do what?" Patty demanded. They ignored her.

She turned toward me "What's going on?" she cried. I smiled and she gave me a look like she was about to kill me.

"Where ... the tent?" Jason asked.

"No, fuckhead ... c'mon ... in the woods. c'mon."

Patty started to protest but Jeff put his hand over her mouth. It was the one thing she hated and I was afraid I was going to have to intervene, but, surprisingly, she quieted down.

The three men dragged my wife, still kicking and struggling, to a little grassy clearing about 100 yards or so into the woods. The moon had risen and it was beginning to filter through the foliage. It took all three of them to restrain her. I followed along. She turned and looked at me several times. I tried to judge the look in her eyes. If I had thought she was really terrified, I suppose I would have had to do something to reassure her ... give her a wink or tell her what was going on. What I saw in her eyes, though, was a mixture of excitement and defiance. A little fear, maybe, but I thought she would be okay with it if she stopped and thought about it ... and realized that I had literally handed her over to them and did nothing to protest when they imprisoned her.

When we reached the clearing, Jason and Jeff had Patty by the arms. She tried kicking them a couple of times, but a firm twist of her arm reminded her that she was no match for even one of them, let alone all three.

She was out of breath. Jason and Jeff were on either side of her, holding her by the arms. Mark stood in front of her.

"So," he said with a nasty sneer. "What have we got here?"

She sneered back, a defiant look on her face.

"Your husband agrees that you are a little cock tease."

Patty didn't say anything. She just gave me another one of those looks.

"In fact ..." he laughed. "In fact, HE said you were a little SLUT!"

"Fuck him," Patty snarled.

"No, no, not him," Mark laughed. "No, little cock-tease slut bitch ... we're gonna fuck YOU!"

Patty's eyes grew wide. She looked a little more frightened than she had moments before.

"No ... please" she whimpered. I forced a laugh and the three guys chimed in. She flashed me a look half of fright and half of anger. She regained her defiant tone.

"Let me the fuck GO!" she demanded.

"Sure ... we'll let you go ... but how about just a little peek at them tits of yours."

"Fuck you!" Patty snarled.

Mark responded by grabbing the front of her low-cut t-shirt and, with one motion, ripping it off her body.

"Asshole," Patty hissed as her naked breasts were exposed to the night air, her nipples hardening almost before our eyes.

Mark grabbed her left nipple and held it between his fingers.

"Nice," he commented. "Real nice." He had hold of both nipples now and was rubbing them between his fingers. Patty was beginning to breathe heavily.

"Hey Jeff," Mark said "you didn't tell us how fine these tits were ... did you suck on these babies last night?"

"Mmmm hmmmm," Jeff mumbled. His hand was riding up the back of my wife's thigh.

"Well, then I'm gonna have to try some of that," Jason laughed as he leaned his head forward and took one of my wife's nipples in his mouth. She gasped ... it seemed more like a gasp of pleasure than of shock. She struggled to get away but the two guys were holding her tightly. Jason stood up.

"What else you got for me, honey?" he asked.

"Nothing for you, fucking pig!" Patty hissed.

"Guys, take care of those titties for me, huh?"

Jeff and Mark continued their grip on Patty's arms, but each used a free hand to begin groping her boobs. I couldn't tell what her reaction to this was, but in an instant, Jason had his hand between her legs and forced a finger up inside her. She cried out.

"Get your hand the FUCK out of there you fucking asshole!" she cried.

"Oh, no ..." Jason said in a low, calm voice. "You don't want me to get out of there, now do you?"

"FUCK yes I DO!" was her reply.

"Fuck no you don't," Jason whispered. "You're as wet ... ho-ly fuck are you wet!"

Patty changed her tone. "Please, take your hand away" she whimpered.

Jeff didn't respond. Instead, he started fucking her with his finger. With his free hand, he undid the belt and closure on her denim skirt and let it fall to the ground. At first she stood motionless, a defiant look on her face. But then she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. I could tell that what he was doing was getting to her.

He continued this for a few minutes while Jeff and Mark continued rubbing her nipples. Then, as suddenly as he started, he stopped and withdrew his hand. He looked at the wetness on his fingers and wiped them across her face. She spit at him. For a second I thought he was going to get pissed off but he maintained his cool.

"On her knees," he barked at the other two guys. Despite her struggles, Jeff and Jason quickly forced her to kneel down in front of Mark. He slowly unzipped his shorts and let them fall to the ground. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock, fully erect, popped out and stuck straight up, inches from Patty's face.

"I'm NOT gonna put that thing in my mouth" she hissed. "No fucking way!"

Mark smiled. "Oh you're not?"

At that moment, I was expecting him to reach out and roughly grab her by the hair and force his cock down her throat. She looked like she was expecting that, too. Instead, he backed up a bit and simply said "okay, if you don't want to."

She looked at him incredulously, not believing that it was going to be that simple. It wasn't.

"No, I don't even want you to suck my cock," Mark sneered. Jeff told me what a hot little pussy you have ... and now I'm gonna find out for myself."

He slowly lay down on the ground on his back. His cock, which was not particularly large from what I could tell in the moonlight, nevertheless cast a long, curved shadow. Jeff and Jason shoved my wife toward Mark and, before she realized what was happening, they had forced her legs apart and made her straddle him. Mark grabbed his cock in one hand and pointed it toward her dripping snatch. He tried with his other hand to force her down on it but she struggled and he lost his grip. Jeff and Jason responded by grabbing her shoulders and arms, lifting her slightly and practically dropping onto his cock.

"Owwwwww ... god damn it!" she cried. "Oww! Fuck!" She tensed up. Mark remained motionless for about a half minute while she allowed her legs to collapse and his meat to slowly enter completely. She sighed then, with a lustful look in her eye, she whispered.

"OK, pig ... you wanna fuck me? Then FUCK me."

Mark grabbed her and began to buck his hips and force his cock inside her. He had his hands around her waist and was lifting her up and down. But, after a few thrusts, Patty took over, her big beautiful boobs bouncing up and down as she repeatedly lifted her pelvis high in the air and plunged down on Mark's erect cock.

Jeff knelt next to her and they started kissing passionately. She was grasping at his crotch. His right hand was on her ass and I could tell that he was massaging her back entrance, something that usually drives her wild.

I was so intent on watching Patty, Mark and Jeff that I had not noticed that Jason moved behind her and had dropped his pants. Like, Mark, Jason's cock was above average but not huge by any means. Unlike Mark's, though, Jason's cock was fairly straight.

Jeff noticed Jason and moved his hand away from Patty's ass. Jason grabbed her by the hips, his cock poised inches from her entrance. He grabbed her hips. Her eyes opened wide.

"Yo ... gimme some lube here."

With Jeff's help, Mark lifted Patty off of him and Jason quickly slammed his cock inside her sopping pussy. For a moment, she stopped struggling. I think she thought that Jason was simply going to fuck her from behind. But he only thrust into her about five or six times. Then he pulled out, his cock glistening with her juices, and began to press against her back door.

"Noooooo," she shrieked. "Don't you DARE!!!"

Jason just laughed as he began to apply pressure. She made the most unearthly sound ... one I had never heard her make before ... as his mushroom head slipped inside her tight rear opening. He held still. Incredibly, after a few seconds, she began moving her hips slowly, impaling herself on his cock.

"Put it back in," Patty hissed at Mark, who was only too happy to oblige. As he plunged his cock back into her pussy, she made that sound again.

By this time, Jeff was standing up and just watching. The trio ... my beautiful wife in the middle, Mark on his back with his cock buried deep in her pussy and Jason mounting her ass from behind ... began moving in a rhythm dictated by Patty. The guys seemed to enjoy the pace, which was building slowly. She was panting loudly and the sweat was glistening on her body.

She kept increasing the speed and urgency with which she was thrusting against the two cocks impaling her and panting and grunting more loudly with each gyration. As they reached a fever pitch, Patty cried out "You ... unhhhh ... you fuckers ... ohmyGOD ... take me ... oooohhhhhhh ... fuck me ... like an animal ... aahhhh ... I want your cocks ... owwwwww ... fill my pussy ... fuck my slutty ass with your big dirty cocks ... ooohhhhhhh ... Jeff ... Jeff ... unnhhhhhh ... Jeff."

Jeff had moved over so that he was standing in front of my wife's face. Somehow, she leaned forward and began biting and mouthing his cock through his jeans like a starving animal. He knelt down and started to unbuckle his belt.

"Yes ... yes ... c'mon ... PLEASE?!" she whimpered.

He pulled his jeans and his briefs down to his knees. His cock looked different than it did the night before and I could immediately see why Patty had told me that it was the best cock she'd ever had. It was perfect in every way. Maybe about 7 inches long ... with a very distinct head ... slightly curved upward ... and thick. Incredibly thick. And his balls hung down nicely.

Patty looked at Jeff.

"Fuck my face," she cried.

Jeff had to grab the sides of her head. There was no way she was going to be able to hold herself up by her arms. She opened wide and he roughly shoved his massive tool into her mouth.

It was so thick she could only take about half of it. But that seemed to be enough for Jeff as he began thrusting his hard penis in and out of Patty's open mouth.

By this time, Mark and Jason had taken over and were alternating plunging their cocks into my wife's pussy and ass. Even though her mouth was full of Jeff's cock, she was moaning and grunting loudly and, by the sound of it, building to an orgasm.

She let Jeff's cock slip out of her mouth. I could tell she was close to cumming.

"Ohhhh ... ohmyGOD ... harder ... yessss ... fuck ... fuck me ... come inside me ... fucking pigs ... don't pull out ... gimme your sperm ... don't pull out ... please" she begged.

Patty and I often have a difficult time coming at the same time. It's not as easy as it seems it should be. But, to the best of my ability to determine, I would say that Mark started shooting off into my wife's pussy, which put her over the edge, which caused her muscles to contract, which Jason felt, and which caused him to lose his load into her asshole. All I know is that I never heard or imagined such grunting, groaning, whimpering and moaning as the three of them made as they had what seemed to be a two-minute mutual orgasm. When they finally quieted down, all you could hear was their panting.

Patty immediately reached for Jeff's cock and began to suck it again. She was jerking it with both hands and I could tell she wanted her mouth filled with his cum as quickly as possible. Jason had pulled out of her ass and after a few seconds she climbed off of Mark. She sat back on her heels and proceeded to yank on Jeff's cock, trying to jerk him into her mouth like she couldn't wait for him to shoot his load. Neither could he, apparently. And, he surprised her with it. One second she was sucking on the head and the next she was gagging on the first of several voluminous sperm shots that ended up down her throat, on her lips and on her face.

She let Jeff's cock go. All was silent for a moment ... the only sound was their heavy breathing. She looked at me and reached her hand out to me. At first I thought she wanted me to help her up but she pulled me down close to her. She leaned against me and looked up at me. Her mouth was still full ... I wasn't sure if she intended to kiss me but instead, while looking me in the eye, she opened her mouth and let Jeff's cum ... what seemed like a quart of Jeff's cum ... dribble down her chin and onto her breasts. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her sticky boobs and had me help her massage it into her skin. Then she grabbed my hand and moved it between her legs.