The Great Outdoors

Story Info
She enjoys her submissive's charms in the great outdoors.
2.8k words
4.5
46.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful bright summer's day that found Stephanie and her boy outdoors, enjoying the splendour of nature. They were alone, miles from the nearest road, building, or person. Just a woman, her boy, and the great outdoors. Birds sang around them, small creatures rustled in the undergrowth, and the sun's warm rays shone down upon them. Stephanie wore a simple blue cotton calf length dress, which buttoned down the front to the waist. Her pet was in a simple plain t-shirt and shorts, a pair of cotton boxer shorts beneath. They lay next to each other on the soft grass, insects buzzing around them, the soft drone of nature in summer. She turned on to her side, propping herself up on one elbow, smiling down at her sweet boy. She placed a hand upon his chest, and leant down to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"You look hot my lover," she purred softly, "why don't you undress? I want you to stroke yourself for me, give me a nice little show."

The boy blushed, he was so cute when he blushed, and mumbled a reply,

"Here? Outside Mistress? What if someone sees?"

"We're alone pet, no one else can see. Besides, I did not ask, your Mistress gave a command."

Still the boy hesitated briefly, and Stephanie fixed him with a stern glance,

"You'll be undressing either way, whether it's to play with yourself for me, or get a spanking, well that's your call."

She smiled, and spoke playfully, but let the threat hang in the air.

"Of course Mistress, my apologies" he said softly, a coy smile on his face. Stephanie leant back to give him room, and he sat up, pulling his t-shirt over his head, then lay back down, lifting his hips and bottom, unbuttoning his shorts, then sliding them and his underwear down off his legs together, kicking them off his feet. Stephanie noted the slight blush on his cheeks, smiling inwardly, as she reached to lay a hand softly upon his penis. It began to grow, as it always did in her presence, and as she gave him a gentle squeeze, leaning in for another kiss and a whispered "good boy", his erection came to life.

"Now my pet, sit up, on your bottom, legs apart, that's it, there's my good boy," she instructed, as he followed her instructions, sitting upon the warm grass facing her, legs parted, exposing his genitalia.

"Now, lean back on one hand, that's good, and masturbate for me with the other. Mmm... That's beautiful," Stephanie directed and praised him, settling back to watch. A definite flush of embarrassment on his handsome young face now, the boy began to slide his fist up and down his thick, hard shaft, slowly and rhythmically. His nudity in her clothed presence, the act she was having him perform, and the knowledge that he would submit utterly to her desires provoking both excitement and shyness in equal measure. Well, not quite equal measure Stephanie thought to herself, noticing how large he had become and how quickly.

She lay back on one elbow, bringing one of her feet up closer to her body, bending her knee, her pose almost mirroring his, thighs parted at an angle. Murmuring encouragement to him, she slowly, teasingly, pulled her skirt up her legs. He gave a soft whimper as the hem edged up her thighs, Stephanie replying with a giggle as the material gathered about her waist. Beneath the dress she wore only a pair of simple cotton knickers, the material following the soft contours of her sex.

"There you go sweetheart" she whispered, "go ahead, look at your Mistress, imagine her perfect vulva, how sweet it tastes, how warm and soft and tight it feels, how good it smells. Imagine me lowering myself on to your beautiful cock, enveloping you, devouring you, squeezing you tight."

The boy gazed, naked lust on his face, and Stephanie continued to tease and arouse him, her own eyes locked on his beautiful young cock.

"You'd like me to take my knickers off wouldn't you baby? Well be a good boy for mommy, and maybe I will."

As he continued to stroke himself, Stephanie let her fingers trace circles lightly over the soft cotton covering her sex, lazy circles just brushing the sensitive skin through the thin material. As her fingers dipped between her thighs, she could feel the heat of her radiate out. She pressed more firmly, feeling a damp spot forming on the cotton. Licking her lips, wanting to tease him more, she moved her hand to her belly, placing her palm flat on her skin, and sliding it slowly, inexorably downwards. The boy moaned first when her fingertips disappeared under the waistband, and then again, louder, as her hand curved around her vulva, squeezing visibly beneath the material.

"You make your Mistress so wet baby," Stephanie breathed, "such a good little boy, with such a beautiful body."

The urge to stroke herself to orgasm was almost overwhelming, but Stephanie resisted, sliding her hand back out of her knickers, moving forwards a little to be closer to her pet. With the hand that had been between her thighs, she reached between his own. "Such a good boy," she breathed, closing her hand around his scrotum, squeezing the warm flesh gently, massaging his testicles between her thumb and finger. As she fondled the full, heavy sac, she traced her index finger back over the sensitive skin of his perineum, brushing it lightly over his anus. He moaned softly, and she felt his small, soft opening twitch against the pad of her finger. She ran her fingertip back and forth across the hole, in time to his own strokes.

His chest had a slight flush now, his breathing heavy, and the pace of his hand had quickened. Stephanie waited a moment longer, stimulating the sensitive opening of his anus, until she knew he was on the edge of climax. Then, placing the pad of her finger against his beautiful opening, she pressed firmly against it, slipping easily inside him, the tight, velvet soft walls of his rectum gripping her digit as she curved it to press his prostate. As one they both looked down, between his thighs, as her boy gave a loud cry and his cock spasmed in his fist, his seed spilling on to the grass, and over his hand. He continued to move up and down his shaft, milking the last drops of his offering to her from his body, as his Mistress massaged him inside, draining him.

When he was spent, his balls had emptied their seed, and his body had ceased to spasm and squeeze around her finger, she withdrew it gently, leaning forward to kiss him full and open mouthed. Breaking the kiss, she stood, standing above him as he sat, spread legged on the grass. She fixed here eyes upon his, holding him in her gaze, and spoke,

"Pull my knickers down for me pet, slowly."

The boys hands went eagerly to the waistband of her underwear, a soft murmur of "oh my Mistress..." escaping his lips. Slowly, carefully, he slid the waistband of her knickers down, revealing first her mons, soft brown curls covering the flesh, before just the tip of the cleft between her lips came in to view. He groaned deeply as the object of his desire was revealed,

"So perfect..."

Her soft full labia, perfectly shaped, slightly swollen and parted from arousal, a line of pink running through soft brown hair, glistening with moisture. Her knickers slid the rest of the way to the ground, and Stephanie moved her feet apart a little, taking her boy's head in her hands. She didn't need to encourage him, and he moved eagerly as she guided his head to her, his mouth a warm embrace upon her sex, his tongue quickly finding her clitoris, already erect, as he teased it from out of its pretty pink hood.

Stephanie closed her eyes, and tilted her head back, enjoying the electric thrill as his tongue pressed between her labia, finding her hot, wet opening, her juices flowing for him. As his tongue slide expertly up and down between her lips, he moved his hands to her bottom, grasping her flesh, pulling her harder against his hungry mouth. Now it was Stephanie's turn to groan, her world shrinking to that small spot between her legs, his tongue and lips, her labia and clitoris becoming her universe. In tune with her body, he sensed her climax approaching, and moved from licking between her lips, to focus his attention solely on her clitoris, sucking the small sensitive organ in to his mouth, tongue massaging it. It took only moments before she came; Stephanie drove her hips forward, arching herself against his mouth, as he took her to climax. She cried out again and again, only the birds, insects and her boy to hear her.

When at last she released her hold on his head, he fell back on to his bottom, legs splayed, gazing up at her lost in adoration. Her juices glistened on his face, his hair mussed up from where she had held him, and lower, down between his thighs, she saw with a thrill that the act of pleasuring her had brought his cock back to life. It might have been the sight of him, or the fact they were surrounded by the wild, or the fire inside her loins her orgasm had awoken, but she wanted only to take him then. To claim him, animal-like, as her mate, her lover, her pet. She uttered not a word, but gazed deep in to his eyes, transfixing his stare. She let her skirts fall back to the ground, covering her, but even as she heard him whimper softly in disappointment, her hands went to the buttons at the front of her dress, opening each in turn. When it was unbuttoned to the waist she shrugged it off her shoulders, the whole dress sliding softly down over her bare breasts, and the curve of her hips, to the grass at her feet, leaving her as naked as the boy she owned.

"Turn over" she spoke, her voice husky, deep.

With one last longing look at her naked splendour, he did as commanded, on his knees, lowering his chest to the ground, arching his back, his bottom raised. Framed by the smooth firm flesh of his buttocks, his opening was displayed, like an animal on heat. Stephanie sank to her knees, behind her boy, reaching for her bag, quickly finding their Share dildo, and lubricant.

"Open yourself for me" she commanded, her voice dripping with dark lust and need. She lubed up two fingers of her right hand as he reached back, taking one of his buttocks in each hand and parting them, exposing and opening his anus. As she moved her right hand to his anus, her left brought the Share up between her thighs to her own entrance, the bulb easily parting her lips and sliding up in to her, the muscles of her vagina gripping it tightly in place. No time for slow build up, she pressed both lubed fingers against his boy-pussy and pushed them both forward. The tight rim of his anus stretched slowly, wrapping itself snugly around her fingers, drawing them deep in to his bowels. She twisted them, sliding them in and out, coating his insides nicely with the gel. Satisfied she withdrew them, replacing the fingers with the head of the Share against his hole.

"Brace yourself pet, I want to be deep and hard inside of you" she told him, and as he moved his arms so he could rest upon them, she replaced his hand on his bottom with her own, simultaneously holding him so she could control his movements, and keeping him spread open.

"I love you so much" she groaned, thrusting forward deeply with her hips, driving the cock between her legs in to his soft, moist boy-pussy. She pulled his body backwards to meet her until her mons pressed up against the flesh of his buttocks, and every last inch of the Share filled him. Without pause, she slide it back out, until just the bulbous head remained, stretching the rim of his anus around it, before thrusting back in to him again. Hard and deep as she had promised she fucked him. Beneath her, the boy could only moan and cry out, every drive of his Mistress' hips filling his body. His throbbing erection swung back and forth as she moved in and out of him, displaying to anyone who may have been able to see their coupling how much he desired how she took him.

But there was no one, just the two of them and miles and miles of wilderness. Their cries and noises rang out, the sound of her flesh and silicone driving in to and against his flesh, their deep moans of lust and passion. As the sun beat down on them, Stephanie threw her head back, arching her back, breasts thrust proudly forwards, she felt so alive! The sun warming her naked flesh, her body soft and supple, with one hard extension, protruding from between her thighs, her power and womanhood radiating out, just as tangible as the summer heat. Beneath her male flesh, submitting, pliant, open, hers. She was a Goddess, she was a Queen, she was everything. Suddenly her climax was upon her, powerful, waves rolling out from between her legs, radiating through her. She screamed, words of love, passion, ownership, she was woman! On and on her orgasm flowed through her, exquisite, intense, almost too much to bear. Through it all she drove ever harder and deeper in to her boy; she knew he would feel the effects for days afterwards, and the though pleased her, made her fuck harder. He would wear the tenderness of his bottom as a mark of pride, that she saw him worthy of her love and desire.

Finally, she was spent, and her climax subsided; the muscles between her legs squeezing more gently around the Share, her breathing heavy, and she became aware once more of the world around her, the boy beneath her. He too was panting, breathless. She gently leant forward, laying upon his back, her breasts pressed to him, careful to keep the Share up inside of him, joining them together.

She moved her lips to his neck, softly kissing his skin, whispering in his ear, telling him what a good boy he was. He moaned softly as she wrapped her arms around his torso, amidst the soft warmth of her female figure, he felt pebble-like, her hard nipples pressing against his back, as stiff as either the shaft dangling between his legs, or the one buried deep within his bottom. Stephanie nibbled gently on his ear lobe, sucking the skin, as she pressed the palm of her hand to his chest and ran it down, over his flat belly, finding his erection, taking it in her hand. Gently now, lovingly, she slowly slid her closed fist up and down his shaft, planting soft kisses on his neck, shoulders, the back of his head. He was hot, hard, throbbing under her palm, enclosed within her hand. She squeezed him gently as she played with him, feeling his body twitch in response.

"You know you belong to me don't you my pet?"

"Yes Mistress" he sighed, blissfully.

"To own, control, use, teach, punish, cherish, and love?"

"All that and more," he replied.

"Good boy," Stephanie said, giving her hips a wiggle, moving the share deep inside him. "Now, how about you roll over and pull your knees up to your chest? I want you to look in my eyes and tell me how you love me and I take you again."

She released his cock, and pulled back, taking a moment to enjoy the sight of his anus, stretched and open, before he rolled on to his back on the warm grass, pulling his knees up and apart, exposing himself fully to her. Stephanie moved closer, bringing the head of the Share up to his still open hole, both of them moaning in unison at how good it felt as she slid back in to him. Gently, she lowered her weight on to his, belly to belly, chest to chest, and more slowly and sensually this time began to make love to him. The boy wrapped his legs around her waist, leaving her with full access to his most private place, letting her move smoothly, rhythmically and deeply in and out of him. They kissed, slowly, deeply, the ways lovers kiss.

Holding his head in her hands, she looked down at him, full of feelings of closeness and bliss.

"The way you excite me, I'm rather afraid that by the time we get home your bottom might be a little sore," she giggled, giving him another soft kiss, her tongue tracing his.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," her boy murmured back, pulling her in for another kiss, "I am yours."