The Great Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole sensed my trouble and left me to my thoughts for the remainder of the ride. He did not even turn on the stereo.

We arrived at an all-night diner after about fifteen minutes of driving and wordlessly went in. We were the only customers there. The service was dismal; the waitress had not even appeared after ten minutes when Amanda walked in the door. I was stricken with anxiety. She came over to us and Cole stood to meet her. He kissed her deeply, which made me feel even worse.

"Did you have fun tonight?" she asked Cole.

"Oh yeah," he responded.

She smiled. "Excellent." She looked at me and said, "What about you?"

When I did not acknowledge, Cole said, "I don't think this evening is agreeing with him. I'm pretty sure he had fun, though."

"He should have. Cara's got a sweet pussy."

I shot a surprised look at Amanda. "What?"

"Well, doesn't she?" she said.

I was at a complete loss for words. She smiled sweetly, "Well, I think she does. She was especially sweet tonight."

"Uh..." was all I could muster. I then noticed she was wearing black pants and a black jacket over her white tee-shirt with the hood flipped back exposing her brown hair. My brain clicked as I realized Amanda was the female interloper. No wonder that walk was familiar; I had watched that swagger many times wishing I could have it. My penis was instantly hard.

"Holy shit," I said, incredulously. "No fucking way."

"Way," she said.

"You?"

"Me."

"No fucking way," I said again.

"You already said that," she said

"Holy crap," Cole said. "I didn't realize you didn't recognize her. No wonder you're in a mood."

"I thought her walk was familiar."

He looked at me sternly. "Have you been looking at my wife's ass?"

"Uh..." I responded, trying to think how to get out of this one.

They both laughed at my nervous response. Amanda playfully punched Cole in the chest, "Cole, stop being mean." To me, "You're so sweet. I'm flattered that you admire my walk."

"But I don't understand," I said.

"We're swingers," she replied, "and have been since before we were engaged. Cara is my old college roommate, and we did some crazy stuff back then."

"Cara was the woman in the jeep?"

"Yes. She and Lance have been together since before graduation. After Cole and I got serious, they invited us to join their group."

"So she was really okay with what we did tonight?"

"Actually, this was her idea. She's been talking about this particular fantasy for months."

About that time, the waitress, who was obviously stoned, finally came over to us to take our orders. Between the three of us, we ordered enough food to feed ten people. Thoughts of swingers, willing subs and such were pulling me out of my funk, but were also raising a lot of questions.

After the waitress left and we were all seated, I asked permission to ask them questions. The smiled and agreed to answer any they were comfortable with.

"Doesn't this put a strain on your marriage?"

"Why would it?" Amanda answered.

"You know, cheating and fornication outside of marriage, that whole 'remain faithful' bit."

"Neither of us has cheated," Cole responded. "We haven't broken any of our wedding vows."

"I don't understand."

"It has to do with the definitions of faithful and cheating," Amanda said. "In marriage, cheating is defined as breaking the vows you've made to your partner. One of those vows is to remain faithful. Remaining faithful, as we have defined it for our relationship, is one of us not doing anything, especially sex related, without the full knowledge and consent of the other. That includes having sex with other people."

"Tonight was set up between members of the group and one or two invited special guests," Cole continued. "Like, for example, you."

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you needed a distraction," Cole said.

"Because you're cute," Amanda said.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah," she confirmed. "I'd do you." I blushed.

Cole continued, "We were actually considering inviting you and Lindsay to join our club, but we didn't know if she'd go for it. Lucky for you, she dumped you."

"Thanks for the reminder, Pricko." Despite my retort, I was feeling better than I had since before the breakup.

"No worries, Mate."

"Are you interested?" Amanda asked.

"I don't know."

"Well if you decide to join us, I'll induct you myself, if you want," she said with a grin.

I grinned back at them. For the first time in weeks, I felt good and was looking forward to the future.

12