The Great Race!

Story Info
Mother and son are in a race around the world.
17.1k words
4.53
130.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language, DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2008 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

Ron grabbed the forty-year-old woman by her hand, jerked her up the hill and he yelled. "Fuck, you made us come in last place! Damn-it, learn to move your fat ass!" he screamed at her and he didn't care if she was his Mom or not, she cost them a lot of points and a better shot at winning the two-million dollar grand prize.

"I'm sorry...that...I can't run like you and I'm old and fat!" Jill sniffed and wished she had never entered the race with him. She should have stayed home and made Ron find someone other than her. "I'm sorry!" she cried and walked away with a broken heart. How could her only son, talk to her so badly.

Ron felt like a total fool and after he cooled down, he had to make things right with Mom. 'I'm such a fucking ass! The poor little thing has been running at full speed for the past twenty-five days and she's held up better that I would ever guessed.' Ron thought with pride as he picked up a rock and threw it with all of his might.

After an hour of walking around in the woods, gathering his thoughts, Ron heard the dinner bell ring. He went to mess tent, looked around for Mom and felt a warm hand on his arm.

"Hey, she's not here. When I went by your tent, I heard her crying." Veronica Keller, the shows executive producer said with a frown as she put her hand on her slender hip and pushed back her tiny, black glasses. "You should fix her a nice plate of dinner and go talk to the poor woman. You were rough on her today and everyone is pissed at you!" she added, giving him a stern look and Veronica felt her small nipples growing hard for Ron.

"I know it and I feel like a dick-head too! She's done a great job and I could have never asked for a better partner than her." Ron said with a smile. "I'm going to get us some food and go talk with her," he smiled and couldn't believe how great Veronica's short, black hair always looked. They were someplace in Turkey, in the middle of nowhere and her hair looked like she just stepped out of a beauty shop.

"Good and I'm betting that she could use a big, fat hug too." Veronica said as she gave his arm a soft caress and she walked off. 'Damn, I'd love to get you alone for an hour or two!' she thought with a grin and knew that her little toy, back at the tent, hidden deep in the back of a suitcase, was going to get a good workout tonight.

After getting two plates of food, Ron made his way over to the cameramen. "Hey guys, how are they hanging tonight?" he asked and Ron knew they were pissed at him too. Everyone loved Mom to death and Ron was feeling the heat for yelling at her.

"What's up, dude?" Mike, the lead cameraman asked and he gave Ron a cold look.

"I was wondering if one of you would sell me a small chunk of hash."

"I guess, but if we do, you better go make things right with that babe Mom of yours or you're getting your ass kicked!" Mike said with a wide grin as he and the other six men just looked at Ron with cold stares.

"Oh trust me, I am. I've never felt so bad in my life." Ron said as he looked at each man.

"Well, just make sure you do. That lady is a tough one. Everyone from the network is betting on you guys to win this shit. All of the other teams are fading out or fighting like crazy, but you guys are coming on strong and looking damn good to win this!" Mike said as he handed Ron the hash and a small plate the burn it on.

"Everyone is betting on us?" Ron asked with a smile.

"Fuck yeah we are! Nobody can stand the other teams. They're nothing but ass-holes." Mike added and he gave Ron a hard slap on the back. "Go make it right with your Mom, dude. She is one hot lady and a real tough one." Mike said with a firm voice.

"I will and thanks." Ron replied as he walked towards their tent and he ducked inside. Mom was sitting in the far corner of the tent, with her back towards the door and she was still crying. He lit the hash, put it on the plate and he slid behind Mom and he hugged.

"I'm really sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to say that to you." Ron whispered in her ear as he hugged and gently rocked her in his arms.

"You hurt me so bad, Ron. It felt like you ripped out my heart. I've done my very best and I'm so tired. Every muscle in my body hurts and I'm not sure if I can do this anymore." Mom sobbed as she turned slightly to her right and leaned against Ron's awesome, young body.

"Don't say that. You'll be fine. After you eat your dinner, I'm going to give you a nice rubdown and you'll feel better in the morning." Ron said as he held her and the smoke from the hash, was quickly filling their tent. He could feel a warm buzzing all over his body and knew that Mom had to be feeling the same way.

"I'm guessing that's hash burning?" she laughed and enjoying her handsome, young son, hugging and comforting her.

"Yep, I'm going to get you relaxed and massage you. How's that sound?"

"I haven't been stoned since college," she whispered as the smoke filled her lungs.

"It will make you relax and I can help your muscles feel better. What area is hurting the most?"

"Besides everywhere, the entire back of my body. From my neck, all the way down to my feet and it hurts bad." Jill said as his arms rested just under her large, D cup breasts and he was pressed completely against her back.

"I'll make you feel better sweet-heart, I promise," he whispered pushed Mom's silky light-brown hair from her neck and Ron gently kissed it.

She felt his soft and warm lips on her neck and Jill wanted to scream. "Mmmm, be careful...I haven't had any since your father ran out on me!" she softly moaned.

"Oh shit, is Mom horny?" he teased and kissed her again.

"I have been for a long time," she purred and snuggled closer to him and her body was starting to tingle. Jill was getting a buzz from the hash and it felt so good. "Oh Lord, I forgot how good it was to have a buzz and how it always made me feel!" she giggled and Jill was completely against her son and she was on fire.

"I got to make my girl all better and I'll do anything for you."

"Mmmm, I'm your girl now?"

"You always have been and always will be." Ron said as he started rubbing her tired shoulders, but Mom's shirt was getting in the way. "Do you still have your bra on?" he asked and hoped she didn't. Ron wanted to give Mom a complete rubdown and he didn't want anything in the way.

"Yeah, why?"

"Let's take your shirt off, so I can do this right," he whispered and reached down to pull the small shirt over her head. His big hands rubbed her neck and Ron could feel her entire body relaxing against him. "How's this feel?" he asked as he rubbed her neck and his hands slowly crept down to Mom's shoulders.

"Mmmm, its heaven and I love it!" Mom purred as his big, strong hands felt so good as he rubbed and caressed her aching flesh. "I bet the girls' love being with you," she giggled and Jill felt like putty in his big, strong hands.

"I've never had a complaint." Ron said as he continued to knead her aching muscles and he had an idea. "Lie down and pull off your jeans. I bet these sexy legs are killing you after today. Even mine are hurting and I'm used to running two miles a day," he whispered in Mom's ear and she giggled at him.

"Their killing me, but I'm not sure if I should do that." Jill moaned as she thought of Ron rubbing her legs and aching butt.

"Oh come on, I'm not going to try and molest you or anything like that. You are my Mom!" he laughed and caressed Mom's outer thighs.

She laughed, turned away from Ron and carefully pulled them down, leaving her in nothing but her bra and a small pair of panties. "You're the first man that's seen me like this, in four years." Jill whispered as she hugged Ron and her heart was pounding in her chest.

"I can only see your back. It's beautiful, but I'd much rather see the front of you!"

"Would you like me to turn around, so you can see?"

"Hell yes I do!" Ron whispered in Mom's ear and he softly kissed it.

She wanted to scream, but figured that it wouldn't be a very good idea. Jill was close to being naked and her son wanted to see her. She turned and sat on her feet. "How's this?" Jill said with a lusty voice, watching Ron's dark eyes roaming all over her body and her pussy started to burn.

He watched Mom turn and sit on her feet and his cock grew hard. "Mom you are so pretty!" Ron moaned and he leaned to kiss Mom's full, pouty lips and felt her suck in a breath of air.

Jill lightly inhaled, held it for a second and she slowly lit it out. "Do you like me or not?" she panted as a strange and very dirty thought filled Jill's mind. She thought of Ron making love to her and her pussy burned more.

He couldn't help but looking at Mom's tiny, pink bra and her massive breasts in it. "You're gorgeous Mom and I mean that!" he laughed and fanned his face.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered and just sat, letting him look at her and Jill's heart pounded. "How do you want me to lie down?" she asked with a low, submissive voice and she saw something very nice. Ron's cock was hard and it was because of her.

"You said your back was hurting, so I guess on your tummy," he said with a sad face.

"Why the sad look?" Jill asked with one of those voices a woman uses to talk to a baby and she pinched his right cheek.

"I won't get to see you anymore and I liked it."

"Ahhh, you poor baby, Mom will let you look again...soon, ok?" she said with that same teasing voice as she ran her fingers through his thick, black hair and Jill had to kiss him again.

He returned her kiss and Ron caressed up her sides, stopping right under her breasts. "You are so pretty, Mom!" Ron moaned and he wanted her, but she was his Mom.

"Thank you baby." Jill whispered and she turned to lie down on the sleeping bags.

Ron's cock was hard as a rock and it was for his beautiful Mom. He watched as she laid face down, leaving her wide hips and butt in his full view. Mom was wearing a pair of blue 'boy shorts' panties and they looked great on her. She was kind of thick, but she still looked good enough to eat or fuck to death.

"Damn, this is pretty nice too!" he whispered and Ron slowly ran his right hand up her meaty, left thigh and he stopped at her panty line. "I'm starting to like this side of you as much as I do the front," he whispered to Mom and he caressed over her tiny panties.

She just giggled and closed her eyes. "I'm glad you're happy, now you can rub my tired body and make me feel good," she whispered and he moved over her. "Ouch, your jeans are killing me!" Jill moaned as if she was being killed, but she wasn't. She just wanted his jeans off.

He jumped off and had his jeans off in a spilt second. Ron moved back over her and carefully lay down on her, resting his stiff cock in Mom's butt-crack. "Is this better?" he asked leaning over her smooth body, moved her hair and he kissed the back of Mom's neck. He squirted some Icy-Hot into his hands and Ron started.

She just moaned and enjoyed the weight of a man on her. Ron wasn't screwing her, but it just felt so good to have him on her and his cock was unbelievable. "Mmmm, this is nice." Jill moaned as his hands rubbed deep into her aching muscles of her neck and she felt so much better. "I'm going to be your slave, after this!" Jill moaned again as Ron slowly worked her sore muscles.

He kept rubbing, caressing and massaging her, feeling his cock pulsing with blood and he knew there would be no sleeping tonight. Mom had him harder than at any other time in his twenty-years of life. "I'm glad it's helping you," he replied and started massaging down Mom's back, until he bumped her bra strap. He carefully unclasp it, laid it aside and rubbed the entire length of her back.

Jill felt him at her bra, but her mouth would not open and she didn't care. Ron's hands were magic and she was at his mercy. "Mmmm, Ron you're hands are amazing!" she moaned, enjoying his hands and the warming sports cream as it heated her sore muscles in her back.

He just smiled and Mom was acting like the girls' at college. He could rub them this very same way and take them to bed right after. "I could get used to this and your sexy body. I can actually rub you hard and your thickness is so nice to touch. I think I'll do this for you every night, how's that sound to you?" he said as his hands slid up and down her long, smooth back, stopping just shy of her meaty ass and her cute, little panties.

"We should have thought of this long before now. I would have been much better, if I hadn't hurting all of the time." Jill said as she felt him rubbing her lower back, just above blue panties and Jill hoped Ron had the nerve to rub them too. Her big butt was hurting just as bad as her back and legs were.

"We'll do it every night until the end," he whispered and moved his hands to Mom's upper thighs, skipping her butt for now.

He slowly rubbed and gently squeezed her meaty thighs, feeling his cock swelling and Ron smelled something. Mom was excited as hell and her womanly scent of need was drifting up his nose. He looked down and he saw that her panties were dripping wet. 'I wish I could help you, Mom. I'm just as horny.' He thought with a smile and Ron wondered what it would feel like to make it with a woman of her size.

"Mmmm, that's so nice!" Jill moaned as Ron tormented her thighs and she wished he wasn't her son. She needed someone to love her.

She needed him to finish her massage and then, screw her brains out. His hands worked her meaty thighs, sending waves of pleasure racing through her entire body and her lonely pussy dripped like crazy.

He finished each leg and Ron moved to lay by her side. "How was that, sweetie?" he asked as she turned to face him and he got a wonderful treat. Mom forgot or didn't care that her breasts were bare.

"It was the best!" Jill said and she noticed that he was looking down. "Oops, I forgot I didn't have my bra on," she whispered and Jill didn't care. Ron made most of her pain go away and it was the least she could do for him.

"I bet you did!" he returned her smile and snuggled against her warm body. "If you feel something kinda hard, I'm sorry, but I can't keep him under control." he smiled and flexed against her.

Jill yawned and smiled at him. "I know how men are and I know you like looking at m..." Mom yawned one last time and she was out.

Ron held her and he couldn't have been happier. "I love you," he whispered and drifted off to sleep with her.

*.

Jill woke the next morning and it felt like sword was poking her in the stomach, but it was just Ron's stiff cock and it was so hard. "Oh my God!" she whispered and Jill could feel the hot blood pulsing through him. "Maybe that's why he's been so mean to me. I bet he's dying for a good piece of ass." Jill whispered again and she carefully pulled back the sleeping bag and looked down to see him.

"Oh fuck, it's beautiful!" she moaned when it filled her blue eyes and Jill couldn't believe just how big he was. It was so long and so thick, Jill wondered if her small hand would even go around it. "No wonder why you always have so many girls' hanging on you all the time," she purred as her eyes looked up and down the long, hard shaft, trying to imagine what it would feel like pushing into her body and how wide her tiny pussy would be stretched.

"I better get away from you before I end up doing something very bad," she moaned, grabbed her tightest pair of jeans and a clean shirt from the backpack, slipped them on and she left the tent. She flexed her legs and stretched her back. "Oh wow, I feel wonderful today! My massage did the freaking trick!" she smiled and walked towards the mess tent for some coffee.

"Well hey there. You're looking great today!" Veronica the producer said as she looked at Jill. It looked like she was somebody else and not the tired, hurting woman from yesterday.

"Thank you very much. Ron gave me a massage last night and it was great!" Jill said as her mind drifted back to last night and his amazing hands all over her body.

Veronica smiled and said. "Make sure he keeps doing it every night. You look like a new person Jill and I'm not kidding," she smiled, picked up her cup of coffee and she added. "I have tons of things to do, so I'll see you later."

Veronica turned back to look at Jill and wondered what Ron did to his Mom. 'Damn, did you fuck her or what? I've never seen anyone look so bad one night and look like a new person the next day.' Veronica thought and went on her way.

Jill was floating on air and other than her butt still hurting, she was perfect. She got four cups of hot coffee and walked back to the tent. She ducked and went inside. 'Oh my God!' she moaned to herself when she looked at Ron.

He was lying on his back and his cock looked like a flag pole sticking up. Her eyes couldn't leave it and Jill's body felt like it had been set on fire. 'Damn, it's a shame I can't fuck you. That big ol' thing would feel so good in me!' she thought and sat the coffee down. She slipped off her jeans and moved beside him.

"Baby, it's time to get up," she whispered in his ear as she ran her fingers over his thick, hairy chest. "Come on or I'll be forced to tickle you!" Jill smiled as his dark eyes slowly opened and a smile covered his face.

"Hey there gorgeous, you look great today," he smiled and noticed something. His cock was hard and it was completely uncovered. "Looks like he escaped during the night!" Ron laughed and covered it up.

"I'll say he did. You should have left him out; I liked seeing it, like you did me." Jill smiled and wished he would have left it out. "I feel so good today, but my ass is still hurting pretty bad. You didn't rub it, you fell asleep on me," she smiled as her fingers ran through his hair and Jill's pussy was burning.

"I can't let my Mom see my junk!" he laughed. "That sucks, maybe I should give you another massage you before we leave and get that sexy thing." Ron winked and he took a chance. He reached over Mom, he grabbed her meaty ass and he squeezed.

She jumped, but Jill loved Ron touching her. She knew he was her son and it was wrong, but it felt good. "Mmmm, that would be nice! I love it when you touch or hold me. I always feel so alive and wanted." Jill whispered as she moved closer, until his massive cock was smashed to her stomach and she saw him smile.

"I liked it too. It's not everyday that a guy gets to touch his hot looking Mom that way." Ron said as he gently kissed her on the lips. "Get your shirt off and I'll do it again," he said and Mom had her shirt off before he could finish.

She looked at him with dreamy eyes and she asked with a soft, lustful voice. "How do you want me?" Jill purred, knowing this was so very wrong, but her body needed love, even if he was her son.

"Face down, like last night," he said, thinking of her face down with his raging cock up Mom's sweet-looking ass and buried to the root.

She turned and was on her stomach, with her long, meaty legs slightly spread for her son and Jill couldn't get the wicked thoughts from her mind. "Is this right?" she asked and turned to see him moving over her and his cock hanging over her butt. "The next town we go to, you should find a girl to help you with that." Jill whispered, but she didn't mean it. She would love to be the one helping him.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers