The Great Race!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers

"I'm not into girls' I love big, sexy women that know how to treat a man," he said as he squirted the sports cream on Mom's back and over her thighs. He moved over Mom and started rubbing her shoulders.

"Oh yes, that's it!" she moaned as his wonderful fingers rubbed her tired and aching muscles. "How many women have you seduced this way?" Jill asked as he squeezed and rubbed all over her shoulders.

"I couldn't count them all, but there's been lots of them." Ron smiled as he slid down, until he was rubbing her lower back, admiring the rose tattoo vine that went all the way across her lower back. "This is so pretty," he whispered and traced across the pretty, work of art.

"I did it after he left." Jill moaned as Ron's loving fingers drove her crazy.

"I love it," he said and slid down move, until his hands were on Mom's big, meaty ass. "This is going to kill me." Ron said as he slowly slid his hands under her panties and he started rubbing Mom's butt.

She lay under him, not moving or anything, just enjoying his soft touch. "I know what you mean." Jill whispered as he squeezed and caressed her aching butt and she wished that her panties were off. "Maybe tonight we can get a room and really enjoy this. I'll even do you, if you want," she moaned as he rubbed harder and she could feel his big, long fingers inching into her deep butt-crack.

"That would be nice! A hot shower or a long, relaxing bath and we could do that together...if you'd like. I know how you ladies enjoy a hot bath." Ron smiled and he could see himself spoiling Mom and taking to bed afterwards.

"Mmmm, that would be heaven," she moaned as his fingers rubbed all over her behind and deep, between her legs, teasing the bottom of her dripping pussy. "Baby, I haven't been with anyone since your Dad left and I really hurt." Jill said with a painful moan, wishing that Ron could take her.

He smiled, laid on her and made sure that his cock was laying in her crack and whispered in her ear. "Tonight, I'll make it go away. Would you like that?" Ron asked and he flexed his cock. "I'll make it all better, Mom..." Ron whispered again as he held Mom close and he heard a low, helpless moan come from someplace deep in her lonely body.

*.

Jill sprang from the small taxi cab and she ran as if her life depended on it. Ron's words from earlier in the day echoed through her mind as sprinted towards the finish line. She wasn't sure if they were in first place, second or third and she wasn't taking any chances.

Ron saw her running like never before and he laughed. 'My little words from this morning must have done the job!' he thought, trying to keep up with Mom, but all he could see was her sexy ass wiggling as she ran.

She jumped up and down, screaming with excitement as the show's announcer told her and Ron, they were now in first place. "How's it feel guys? You went from last place to first, in one day of racing!" he asked and tried not looking at Jill's massive breasts bouncing all over.

"Oh it's great! We had a little 'pep' talk before we left this morning and it sure did work. I'm in great shape and this hot looking lady ran me into the dirt today. I'm so proud of you." Ron said as he hugged Mom and he could feel her heart pounding deep in her chest.

"Thank you baby, your pep talk is what made me bust my ass today and I can't wait until later tonight." Jill whispered back to him and she needed a drink of water and some food.

"Ok guys' that's great, but here comes another team and I need you to hurry and move." The announcer said as the next team ran across the finish line.

Jill pulled him to the side and hugged Ron. She looked into his eyes and asked with hope in her voice. "Did you mean what you said this morning? It was the only thing that kept me going today and I'm really looking forward to it," she panted and Jill could feel Ron's cock growing against her thigh.

"If that's what you want," he replied with a loving smile as he thought of making love to his sexy Mom and his cock slowly filled with blood.

"Yes I do and I can't wait for it to happen." Jill said and she could feel her face turning red with embarrassment, but at this point, she didn't give a shit. She needed a man and that man was her son.

He smiled and gave Mom a playful slap on her right ass-cheek as they walked away from the other people. "We'll get adjoining rooms and um I'll make it happen. Is there anything special that you like, want or really need me to do?" Ron asked as they hugged and walked.

Jill thought for a few seconds and she replied with a soft voice as her tiny hand reached down. "As big as you are, I know I want to suck it!" she giggled as she held his big and very hard cock. "I also like it on my back and I love to watch as my man slides in and out of me." Jill moaned as his long, thick cock filled her hand and she could feel the wetness oozing from her pussy and quickly filling her tiny panties.

Ron just smiled as they walked into the town and to the small hotel. "We need two rooms and we'd like them next to each other." Ron said to the fat, balding man behind the counter.

"Yes sir." The man said as he gave Ron the rusty keys to the rooms and he walked away.

Ron smiled at Mom and whispered. "We are going to have so much fun!" he laughed as he grabbed her big, meaty ass and he squeezed. "Now I can rub this sexy shit all night!" he growled and pushed her against a nearby wall. "Do you want my big hands on you all night, making you hot and loving you?"

Jill was helpless as Ron shoved her into the wall, but his words made her needy pussy drip more. "Yeah, I want it all night!" she whimpered at his words.

He grabbed her hand and Ron jerked her down the hall and towards their rooms. "I'm getting a hot shower and I'll be back in a few minutes...so be ready for some fun!" he smiled and walked towards Mom.

Her pretty eyes were locked on the massive cock between his legs and Jill didn't hear a word he said. "Oh God, I can't wait!" she cooed and reached down to hold him in her tiny hands.

"You're going to get it very, very soon!" Ron said as he eased from her and went to his room.

Jill opened her door and she fell against the door, panting for air. "Oh my God, I'm so horny for him, but he's my son," she moved to sit on her bed and had a smoke before showering.

Jill started to undress and her body trembled with need. Ron had her more excited, than at any other time in her life and Jill loved it. His words got her through the tough day of racing and he gave her the drive to keep going.

She looked down at her large, bare breasts and Jill smiled at her swollen nipples. "We're going to get him soon," she whispered and ran her fingers over the two excited buds and they grew harder. "Oh wow, I'm going to cum so fucking hard and I can't wait!" Jill moaned and finished undressing.

The hot water felt like heaven as it ran over her excited and mature body, thinking of the young man right next door to her and all of the pleasure that he was sure to give her. Jill soaped her shaking hands, rubbing her neck, down her chest and to her large, excited breasts. She teased her swollen nipples with easy twisting, teasing and gently pulling them, until they were hard and ready for her son.

"Oh God, I'm on fire!" Jill moaned and knew she had to get out of the shower before she made herself cum. She quickly got out and slowly dried her body. "I've never wanted anyone so bad in my fucking life!" she said as she pulled her powder-blue panties up her hips and around her butt. "I hope this won't fuck anything up," she whispered and went to lie over her bed and rest her tired body.

Ron carefully opened her door and he smiled at what he saw. Mom was on her bed, laying on her side and sleeping like a baby. "Poor thing, I bet you're worn out," he smiled, took off his clothes and Ron moved on Mom's bed, behind her and he moved completely against her back. His cock was hard in a split second; it eased against Mom's meaty ass and into her warm butt-crack, pointing towards her pussy. "Mmmm, you feel so fucking good!" he moaned and draped his arm over her, with his right over her breast and Ron gently held it.

Ron nestled his face against her neck, enjoying the fruity scent of Mom's body wash as it drifted up his nose, making his cock harder. He gently kissed and suckled the tender flesh of her shoulders. His cock found its way between her legs to Mom's pussy and Ron felt Mom's heat on his rigid shaft. Her tiny, delicate panties were the only thing keeping him from taking his sleeping Mom and he hated them for keeping them apart.

"I love you," he whispered, closed his eyes and he too, drifted off.

*.

Sometime in the warm and humid night, Ron woke and a magnificent feeling covered his cock. He looked down to his shaft and there she was. Mom had him in her mouth, gently sucking and she smiled around him.

"Of fuck!" he moaned, arched his back and thrust his hips upward, shoving his stiffened cock deep into her mouth and to the back of Mom's silky throat. "Yeah, suck it! Suck it...harder!" he growled, reached for her long hair and he forced her down. "Suck it, Mom! Suck me!" Ron moaned as he held her tight and he was ready. "I'm gunna cum!" he yelled trying to pull out, but she kept him in her mouth and Mom sucked him hard.

She saw Ron's eyes open and she had to smile at him. The look on his handsome face was priceless. 'My baby, I love you in my mouth and I'm sorry for not doing this sooner.' Jill thought as she gently worked his cock in and out of her wet mouth. Up, down and in every way Jill could move her head, she did it for Ron. Suckling him, teasing him and she was ready to taste his manly seeds.

Jill felt him jump and when he thrust into her mouth, she fought to swallow it all. He came hard and he came in bunches. She sucked a few guys in her day, but none came like Ron. He filled her mouth with just two, long squirts of cum and she struggled to drink it.

After Ron finished, Jill moved over him, making sure his hard cock was at her source and she kissed him. "Good morning," she smiled and kissed him again. Her meaty hips slowly rocked back and forth, rubbing his cock over her panties and between her wet lips.

"Good, doesn't come close to how I feel right now." Ron moaned as he reached hold her ass-cheeks.

"Oh really?" Jill smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair and her hips were anxious for a man.

"You're amazing!" Ron said as his flexed his hardening shaft, as it sloshed across Mom's extremely wet panties and excited pussy lips. "I love you, Mom," he added and Ron rolled over and on top of her body.

She wanted this so bad she hurt, but Jill was afraid. "I'm scared, baby. What if someone finds out?"

"Don't worry about it. This is just between us and nobody else. We're both adults and over twenty-one." Ron whispered as he reached down, pulled Mom's panties over and guided his cock to her wetness, gently rubbing it into her soft, folds of flesh.

Jill felt him at her source and tears filled her eyes. "I'm so scared, Ron. I don't know if I can do this." Jill said as she slid from under him and she grabbed her cigarettes with trembling hands. After lighting one, she caressed his back and said. "I want it, but that dirty, nasty though of incest, fills my mind." Jill's hands were still shaking and her heart raced.

"Come on, you can't stop something as amazing as this. I'm going to make love to a gorgeous woman and so what if that woman is my...Mom!" Ron whispered as he moved behind her and hugged.

She felt him against her body and his cock throbbing on her butt. "I want it just as bad, but I'm so afraid. Something like this could get us into a lot of trouble." Jill said as his stiffness rubbed on her lower back and just above the crevice, he'd been rubbing all night.

He kissed Mom's tender neck, his fingers toyed with her soft, rubbery nipples, and Ron could feel her relaxing. "I love kissing your neck," he whispered and gently bit her ear lobe, hearing a soft moan, Ron did it again.

She moaned and squirmed helplessly in her son's arms, as he kissed and drove her body insane with need. "How can..." she moaned and Jill's back arched when he nibbled her tender ear. "Any woman resist you. You're a freaking master..." she moaned louder when he pinched her swollen nipples and gave them a loving twist.

He laughed at Mom and now that she was relaxed again, he was going for it. Ron pulled her back down on the bed and he mounted her. His cock was right between her legs, pushing at Mom's panties and like before, he reached down to slide them over, but this time, there was nothing said and no resistance.

"Mom, I'm taking you."

Jill bit her lip and said nothing. She was going to let her one and only son, make love to her and she couldn't wait. "You have to go slow," she panted and spread her long legs for her son. "You're so big and I've only had a tiny vibrator." Jill whispered as her hand slid down and she caressed him. "I'm going to enjoy this so much," she smiled.

"Feel how hard you make me? I'm like that every time I get near you and you've never noticed."

Jill laughed and replied. "Oh yeah, like I could miss seeing that freaking thing every damn day! Your shorts looked like a Boy Scout tent and it drove me crazy! I couldn't tell you all the times I made myself cum...thinking of you."

"I wish that I would have known how you felt. We could have been doing this a long time ago." Ron whispered as he slowly moved forward, flexing his cock and he hoped Mom could take it. He needed a good, long fuck, but he hated to say that to his Mom. "I want to love you until dawn and not let you out of my arms." Ron whispered and he kissed her ear, feeling her shiver, he did it again.

Ron was seducing Jill and she was helpless as his mass sank into her tender insides, gently stretching her. "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh!" she cried out as he filled her with a true, manly cock. "Oh Ron! Go baby, push! Push it in, me!" She squirmed under Ron, lifted her hips, giving him a better angle to love her, and did he ever.

He smiled and drove his cock deep into Mom's wet and very willing pussy. Ron moved back, pulling his cock from Mom's warm confines and then, he pushed back in. "Oh Lord," he panted on her neck.

"I knew this would be awesome, but..." he panted louder and started moving a little faster. "Nothing as great as this!" Ron moaned as he watched his stiff cock, screwing his sexy Mom.

Jill lifted her head and she looked down. "Yeah, oh yeah! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me with that big cock! Go baby, fuck me harder!" she cried out as Ron's long cock screwed Jill's brains out and she loved him hammering her so hard and so deep. "Yeah...fuck my pussy! Oh baby, fuck me!" Jill screamed and shoved her hips to her loving son.

"You got it baby!" he growled and Ron moved faster, driving his stiff cock to Mom's core and she yelled for more. "Oh shit, Mom! I love you! I love you, Mom!" Ron moaned as he used Mom fast and hard.

"Are you going to cum in me?" she asked with a big smile.

"You can't cum in your Mom's pussy! It just isn't right!" Jill moaned as she urged him on with her feet and she wanted him to pump her full.

"Go baby!" Jill moaned as she lifted her hips, enjoying her son using her like she was his personal whore. "Oh Ron, I love it! I love my son fucking me!" she yelled out as their bodies slapped together and her warm juices made a wonderful sound in the dark room.

"Oh my fucking God! My son is in me and he's fucking!" Jill screamed out as her eyes watched his face for any sign of him cuming.

"Yes! Oh God, my son is fucking me! My baby is fucking me!" Jill yelled out and hoped nobody heard them, but if they did, oh well.

Ron loved hearing Mom talking, but it was making him go crazy. He rammed in her and Mom just begged for more. He thrust in her so hard, her ass lifted off the bed and he would have to pull her back to his cock every time.

"I'm in my Mom and I couldn't be any happier," he smiled and Ron was ready to fill her full of hot cum. "What would you do if I filled you with cum?" he moaned as his cock kept working Mom's sloppy pussy.

"Yeah, oh God, cum in me! Cum in me Ron! Pump that shit in my pussy!" Jill cried as she thought of Ron cuming in her and Jill was so glad she had her tubes tied after her husband left.

"I'll pump you full and then, you'll be all mine!" Ron growled as he used Mom hard.

Jill held his arms as Ron used her hard and fast. His stiff cock used her like she would be his last woman. "Oh God, go baby! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried as his cock rammed in and out of her pussy, like a jackhammer and she thought of her son cuming up her pussy.

"I'm never going to want any other woman again! Nothing will ever come close to this." Ron said with a smile and he was ready, but the shows producers, had other plans for them.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

"Let's go, people! The trucks leave for the train station in five minutes and if you're not on one of them...you walk out of here!" Veronica the producer yelled as she kicked and knocked on all of the doors.

Ron stopped and grimaced with pain. "Oh no, they can't do this now! I'm so close and I know you are too!" he moaned and gave Mom a few more gentle pumps before he slowly eased from her stretched pussy.

"I'm gunna fucking die! My pussy is burning to cum and to get filled with your stuff, baby!" Jill started sobbing and curled into a ball when Ron pulled from her and he ran to the bathroom to wash.

"I'm hurting too, but you better hurry and wash up. They will leave us sitting here and no way to get out!" Ron said with a firm voice and he was dressed before she got off the bed. "I'm going to grab my shit and I'll be right back!" he said and ran to his room.

Jill pulled herself from the bed and could feel her juices running down her legs. "Oh God, I hurt!" she moaned as she held her lower stomach and walked to wash herself off. "Why did they do this now? We've never left a rest point so early." Jill said as she wiped the sweat from her face and upper body, before she cleaned her sore pussy. "Oh shit...I'm burning up!" she moaned as she held wash cloth on her dripping pussy, hoping to cool herself down.

*.

Veronica flopped down next to Jill on the train and she smiled. "Sorry about this morning. It sounded like you and Ron were having a 'real' nice time," she said looking at Jill's pretty face and smiled at how quickly it turned red.

"What do you mean?" Jill asked and she could feel her face turned bright red.

"I heard you guys going at it and was hot as fuck!" Veronica whispered as she reached to caress Jill's leg. "Don't worry, I won't say anything."

"He was rubbing my back and it just kinda um...happened." Jill said as she bit her lower lip and wished that they could have finished.

"What did it feel like to cum around that big fucking thing?" Veronica asked as she remembered her first big man.

Jill just looked at Veronica with sad eyes. "We didn't! You knocked on the door and we had to stop before we could," she said with a sorrowful look.

Veronica's face was filled with pain and she said. "Ouch, I'm so sorry! You poor baby!" she grabbed Jill and hugged. "I'll get you guys a good room tonight and you can finish!" Veronica added with a wink and she had to tell Jill something. "I did it with my...Daddy and it was the best time of my life," she smiled and loved the look on Jill's face.

"Oh my Lord! My Dad always turned me on too, but I never had the nerve to try anything with him." Jill said as her Daddy filled her mind and all of the times he got her excited.

"Ours happened after I had a horrible day in school. I came home crying and he started comforting me."

"I loved it when my Dad would hold me. I always felt so safe and loved." Jill whispered.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers