The Great Race!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was the love of my life and still is." Veronica said with a grin.

"Oh my God, are you kidding?" Jill asked with shock.

"No, we've been together every since our first night."

"You have to tell me all about it!" Jill said with a lusty voice as she turned and gave Veronica all of her attention.

Veronica smiled and she started the tale of lust.

*.

Veronica ran into the house as tears of hurt poured from her eyes and she fell to her knees. "Daddy, I need you!" she yelled out and hoped that the love of her life was home. He was all Veronica had since her mother ran out on them four years ago and in that time, they had become very, very close to each other.

Jake jumped from his nap and he ran to his baby. Veronica was lying in the hall, tears pouring from her pretty, brown eyes and Jake scooped her up into his arms. "What's wrong baby? Did someone hurt you?" he asked his loving daughter and prayed that she hadn't been hurt.

"No, they're so mean to me Daddy!" Veronica sobbed as Daddy held her to his manly body and her tiny pussy started to tingle. "Today, my math teacher said I looked like a geek and they all laughed at me," she added and more tears of hurt ran down her cute, little face.

He rocked his daughter back and forth, trying to comfort her. "They're just a bunch of jerks, baby and tomorrow, that teacher and I are going to have a little talk." Jake smiled as he looked through her tiny black glasses and into Veronica's pretty eyes.

"I don't ever want to go back there. You can be my teacher and we can have lots of fun here at home, Daddy," she said with a low whisper as her fingers toyed with his thick, chest hairs and Veronica hoped Daddy would go for it.

He heard Veronica and he had to smile. "It would be nice if you were here all day," he thought looking into her pretty, brown eyes.

"We could play lots more; Daddy and I know you love that." Veronica purred as her lower lip came out and she leaned to give him a tender kiss on the side of his mouth. "Cuz, I sure as heck do," she panted into her Daddy's mouth, sharing his warm breath as her tiny fingers ran through his dark hair.

Veronica and her Daddy's playing consisted of lots of hugging, little kisses that were growing more heated with each passing day and trying to catch each other naked. It all started after 'she' left them and the loneliness took control.

He smiled, returned her kiss and Jake's cock started to grow. "That would be nice," he moaned as his hands rubbed up and down her back.

"If you wanted, I could even dress up for you, Daddy. One of my old school uniforms and some stockings would look very nice. I know you'd like that. I've seen you looking at me when I wear them, Daddy and I know how hard you get too." Veronica purred as she continued to caress his manly chest and sharing his breath.

"Why do you look at your Dad's dick?" he asked and Jake was growing so hard it hurt.

She just smiled and kissed him again, but this one lingered longer than the first and Veronica whispered. "Daddy, how could I 'not' see something so big and hard? And, when I sit on your lap, it feels like a tree branch under my butt," she giggled at him and her hand found its way down the front of his body, to his stiff cock. "Mmmm, just like now. How could any girl keep her eyes off of you, Daddy? You're so big..." she panted into his open mouth as her hand slid over his cock. "So hard..." she panted more and Veronica nibbled his lower lip, hoping that he would kiss her.

"Only a bad girl would look at or touch her Dad that way," he moaned as her hand gently teased his cock and Jake wanted his daughter. She was killing him with her talking.

She just smiled and replied. "In that case, I'm a very bad girl Daddy and," she panted in his mouth. "I need you to make me a 'good' girl again." Veronica moaned to him as her hand grabbed his cock and she started stroking him. "Will you, Daddy? You can even spank me...if you want," she panted with need and she could see a new look on her Daddy's face.

Jake could not believe Veronica, but she was right. He always got so hard when she'd wear her old uniforms around the house and yes, he did love looking at her tiny body. "I bet you could make a fucking dead man hard," he paused to kiss his young daughters' panting mouth and he pulled off her small blouse. "I'm so glad that you're over eighteen or this shit would never be happening," he added, kissed her again and walked to his room to claim a young and very eager prize.

"Oh Daddy, I've wanted this for so long now! I dream of you loving me every, single night." Veronica sobbed as her young heart raced and she hugged Daddy with all of her might. .

"No more dreaming. We can make love anytime we want, but nobody can ever know." Jake said as he sat down on his bed and Veronica sat on the floor, between his legs.

"I know, Daddy. I'd never tell anyone something so special or as private that." Veronica said as she slowly pulled down his jeans and she smiled when his growing cock filled her eyes. "I love seeing you hard, Daddy and you remember...anytime you like, I'm here for you," she whispered the last four words and Veronica started kissing the entire length of his long shaft.

"I'm just making sure you understand. I could get into a bunch of trouble for making love to you," he moaned as his daughters' warm and loving lips kissed his growing cock. They felt like little bolts of lightening striking him each time she kissed his shaft. "Oh my God!" he moaned louder.

"Daddy, would you like to be my um...sex-ed teacher?" she moaned and reached to hold him in her hands. "You could teach me how to make love. Would you like that, Daddy?" she purred as her hands slid up and down his big, long cock. "Your widdle gurl sucking this for you anytime you want and..." she stopped to kiss his cock-head and smile at him. "You can even fuck me, Daddy!" Veronica moaned, opened her mouth and she sucked in his fat cock-head.

He sat helpless on the bed as Veronica's words filled his ears and his cock grew hard. "I'd love that, baby. You've turned me on for the last three years and when I cum," he paused to caress Veronica's face as she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. "I'm going to blow up!" he yelled.

Sue giggled and lifted her head to ask. "Mmmm, can I drink it all?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" he smiled at her and ran his fingers through her beautiful hair.

"I've always wanted to do that for you. I heard you and Mom fighting about it one night...before she left. I could never understand why she didn't want to drink you. You were her man and it was her job to please and make you happy." Veronica moaned and she went back to sucking his head.

"She wanted everything from him, but she wasn't willing to do anything in return."

She lifted from him. "Daddy, I'll suck you all the way and...you can always cum in my mouth!" she smiled and Veronica sucked more of him, until she started to gag. "Aarrgg! Oh God, that is so freaking cool! I'm being gagged by my Daddy's cock!" She sucked him harder, letting it sink into her warm, silky throat. "Aarrgg! Wow, I love it, Daddy! I could suck this thing all day and all freaking night too!" Veronica giggled as she let a big blob of saliva drip from her mouth and on his shaft. Her tiny hands rubbed the lubricant around, her hands worked up and down his long, long shaft and she sucked him harder.

"Oh baby girl, you're going to kill me!" he laughed and watched his daughter sucking his cock and it was much better than his ex-wife could have ever tried.

"No way I'd do that, Daddy. I want you around for a long time." Veronica said with a little smile as she stood and sat beside him on the bed. "Why don't you lie back and relax now. I'll take care of you Daddy, I promise," she whispered with a soft voice and slowly crossed her naked, left breast.

He did as told as Veronica undressed and moved over him. "I want you Daddy! I was going to suck you off, but I want your cock in my little belly. I want you to cum in me! And, do you remember something about me, Daddy? I can't get pregnant." Veronica purred as the day she got hit by the car, filled her mind and took away her chances of being a mother.

He caressed her face and kissed Veronica's lips. "I remembered baby and I hope that fucker is having fun in prison!" Jake smiled and he kissed her.

She slid her little body over her Daddy's and Veronica just laid on him, enjoying his stiff cock between their body's and his strong arms holding her nice and tight. "Daddy, I love you so much and I'm glad we're doing this," she smiled and just laid on him.

"I am too, baby. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and now, it will be even better," he smiled and flexed his cock as it lay smashed between them.

She lightly kissed him and said, "Thank you so much, Daddy and I swear that I'll always make you happy," and Veronica felt him move. She lifted her upper body and peeked down. "Ahhh, Daddy! It's soooo freaking big and hard!" she moaned and reached down to hold and squeeze him.

"He's always like that for you!"

She moved a few inches down and looked up with a smile. "Hey Daddy, look how far it's going to go in me." Veronica smiled as she held his stiffness against her belly.

"Do you think you can take it all?" he asked as his hands squeezed and rubbed tiny her butt.

"Oh yea, I don't care if that baby goes into my womb, I'm getting it all in me!" she growled and started fingering her pussy. "I'm sorry that I'm not a virgin Daddy. That car wreck took it from me, but...I'm still as tight as one and I know how men like that. Nothing has ever...been in me," she panted into his mouth as her fingers continued to rub and tease her pussy.

"Baby, as long as I have you to love, I don't care!"

"Ohhh Daddy...we're about to do it with each other." Veronica said as tears rolled from her eyes and dripped on Daddy.

Jake kissed her tears away, lifted her tiny size 2 body and she stood on her tip-toes, like a catcher does in baseball. "Yes we are," he said with a low voice and reached down.

She looked down and smiled. "I love you, Daddy." Veronica moaned and slowly eased him in her body. Her slender hips started moving in every direction known to man or beast and Daddy slipped deeper in her. "Ahhh, ahhh, God! Daddy, its sooo good!" she moaned through her closed teeth, as he sank more. "Now you can have me anytime you want, Daddy!"

"And I'm going to love it girl!" he smiled up to his pretty daughter as her hips rocked and he sank into her tender insides.

"We can do it all the time!" Veronica moaned and she started going up and down, while still standing on her feet and it was so cool watching Daddy's cock slip in and out of her. "Ahhh, Daddy...I love seeing...it...in...me!" she grunted and went faster. He slipped in and out of her as if they had been made for each other. "Daddy...ahhh, God! My pussy loves you in...it!" she squealed out and her legs started to burn.

"And I love being in it, baby girl," he smiled and knew that his girls' legs were getting tired.

"Daddy, it's your turn to fuck me!" Veronica moaned, she got down and turned on her back. "Daddy, fuck me real hard and as long as you want! I'm here for you now. So do anything you've ever wanted!" she moaned, lightly bit her lower lip and pulled her legs up to her chest and Veronica spread them wide. She hoped that Daddy was ready to give it to her hard, because that's what Veronica needed and wanted.

He grabbed her slim hips and pulled her to the side of his bed. "Anything I want?" he asked as he rubbed his cock-head into Veronica's sloppy and very excited pussy slit.

Her back arched and she needed his cock. "Yea, anything!" Veronica squealed as cock-head sank into her wet lips and it brushed over her blood-filled clit. "Ahhh, Daddy...do it! Fuck me, Daddy! Please Daddy, please fuck me!" she cried out with need as she pushed her hips to his. "Put it back in me, Daddy! Put your big, hard...Daddy cock in my pussy and fuck it for me!" she begged him and he pulled her closer.

He looked down, made sure his cock was lined up to Veronica and he thrust forward, ramming his stiff cock to his young daughters' core. Her tight muscles grabbed him and they squeezed hard. "Oh fuck, that's my baby girl! Yeah, squeeze Daddy's hard cock and milk that cum out!" he growled and Jake started screwing Veronica hard and as fast as he could.

"Daddy!" she screamed as her Daddy rammed his hard cock so deep in her pussy, Veronica couldn't breath. "Oh God, yes! Ram it in, Daddy and fuck me! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my horny pussy and make it all better!" Veronica squealed as he used her hard and fast.

He reached up, grabbed her throat with his right hand, and squeezed. "You're going to be my little whore!" he growled as his cock continued to use his daughter. "You're going to be my fuck toy!" he growled louder and Jake went as fast as he could, screwing her with no mercy.

"Daddy, go! Fuck my pussy, Daddy! Fuck it! Fuck it, Daddy! Go Daddy! Go Daddy! Fuck me!" Veronica screamed at the top of her lungs, enjoying her Daddy fucking her like some cheep whore and his strong right hand around her neck, holding it tight. "Go Daddy, fuck me! Fuck me with your big, hard cock!" she squealed as her head rocked from side to side and a small fire started burning deep in her young pussy.

His right hand held Veronica down, while his equally strong left one, held her small hips and his cock was screwing her with no sympathy. He had not had sexy in years and when he was lucky enough to get some; it was always the way his ex wanted and nothing more.

He slowly his hard pace and gently caressed her neck with his thumb. "You'll never know how much this means to me and I hope it's the start of something special," he said as he caressed Veronica's face and kissed her lips. "I've been in love with you for over a year now and I want you forever," he said and whispered the last four words as his arms wrapped around her and Jake hugged her tight.

She was enjoying the hard screw, when Daddy slowed down and he warmed her young heart with his sweet words. "Daddy, I've an adult since I turned fourteen and I've had the same feelings for you. If you want me...I'll be with you until I die." Veronica said and she broke into tears. "I love you so much, Daddy," she cried as her legs and arms wrapped around him.

"Oh baby, I'm so happy!" he said as tears rolled down his face too. "I'm going to finish this right. I have to love my baby!" he whispered and his powerful hips started moving again, driving his cock in and out of Veronica hard, but not like before. They were just fucking then, but now, they were making love.

"Ahhh, yeah!" she growled when he started moving again. "That's it, Daddy! Yeah Daddy! Love you new wife, Veronica and cum in her! Cum in my pussy! Fill it up, Daddy!" Veronica moaned in his ear as Daddy held her close, while his hips pleasured them.

"I love when you say 'Daddy' now! It sounds so...um..."

"It sounds nasty, because you're fucking me...Daddy! You're fucking your eighteen-year-old daughter, is why and she's about to cum for you!" she squealed and held him tighter. "Oh Daddy...yes! Yes! Oh my, God yes! Daddy, fuck me!" Veronica screamed out as her pussy exploded around him and her young heat pounded in her chest. Her muscles squeezed and held her Daddy's cock.

He felt his daughter cuming around him and he too, was finished. Her tight muscles grabbed him so hard, Jake thought that she hand a hand in her pussy. "Oh baby! Yeah, oh my Lord!" he grunted and unleashed four years of cum in his daughters' pussy. His cock kept squirting in her body and he felt like he was eighteen again.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Daddy, I love you! Oh I love you, Daddy!" she said as she cried in his ear and...

*.

"Thank's a fucking lot!" Jill laughed as Veronica finished her story. "Now I get to smell my pussy for the rest of the day!"

"See, I know where you're at and you are going to love it! We had a few problems, but we got through it and I'm glad we did. I know that no other man would ever love me, the way he does and it will be the same for you guys." Veronica smiled to Jill and she was so glad that the race would be over in two days. She needed to be with her Daddy and she needed him soon.

"He worries me. That boy loves women and I don't think he'll want me the rest of his life." Jill said with sadness, but she knew how Ron was and there was no denying it.

"Keep your hopes up and show him what a wonderful lover an older woman can be!" Veronica said as she gave Jill a hard, but playful slap on her thigh. "Don't give up hope!" she said one last time and Veronica went on her way.

"Ouch, you bitch!" Jill laughed as rubbed her stinging thigh and she saw Ron flirting with one of the female racers. "Ohhh, no you fucking don't!" she growled like a wild animal, protecting her young from being attacked.

Jill quickly stood and went to him as fast as she could move. "Hey, I need to talk with you for a few minutes...in private," she said to Ron and gave the young girl a cold stare.

Ron turned to Mom and he saw that she was pissed at him. "Ok, I have to go, maybe I'll see you later," he said to the girl and he turned to smile at Mom. "What's up, babe?" he asked with a wink, made sure that nobody was looking, he grabbed Mom's meaty ass, and he squeezed.

She giggled and pushed her very hot pussy against his thigh. "I need to see you in the baggage car." Jill said with a seductive smile, turned and she motioned for him to follow her.

He quickly walked behind Mom, watching her nice butt wiggling in her tight, worn-out jeans and Ron wondered what was going on. They got in the cramped baggage car and Jill shoved him against a large crate.

She unzipped his jeans and whispered. "That girl you were talking with made me so fucking jealous and I just wanted to show you 'who' really cares for you," she moaned and reached in his jeans to pull out his hard manhood. "I want suck your cock, baby!" Jill moaned and she rubbed his swollen shaft all over her face.

"Your Mom wants to suck your cock. Would you like that?" Jill asked with a low, sexy voice and she started suckling the head, just like a newborn baby nursing from its mother. "Huh? Do you want to put your cock in your Mom's mouth and watch me suck it? Hum?" she panted and quickly went back to sucking his hard cock-head.

He just stood there and Ron couldn't move or say anything. Mom was turning into a wild animal and he loved it. "Yeah, I'd love to see that, Mom," he moaned and Ron watched his Mom, suck his long cock all the way in her mouth and much to his surprise, down her throat. "Ohhh, shit! That's a girl! Suck it, Mom! Suck it hard!" he moaned and Ron grabbed two, big handfuls of her soft hair and he held it tight. He could feel Mom swallowing and as she did, her throat muscles gently pulled his cock-head.

She took him all, deep into her throat and Jill loved Ron's moans of pleasure. She looked up to him and smiled around the base of his shaft. Her head started moving up and down, she kept sucking hard and Jill knew he wouldn't last very long if she kept this up. Her wet tongue slithered around his cock-head, while her mouth sucked hard as she could and Jill saw nothing but pleasure on his young face.

"Ohhh, Mom...you're fucking awesome! Suck it, Mom! Suck it harder! Mom," he said with a big smile. "I want to cum in your mouth! Can I Mom, please!" he moaned and moved his hips in time with her bobbing head. Each time she started to swallow him, he pushed forward and his cock sank deep into Mom's throat.

"Please, Mom! Let me cum in your sexy mouth!" he moaned louder, Ron held her soft hair, forcing her to suck him deeper, and she did. He could feel his cock-head easing in and out of her warm throat and it felt like heaven.