The Great Race!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill didn't care if he came in her mouth or not. She only wanted to please Ron and if he wanted to cum in her, she did not care. She kept sucking him, while her eyes watched his face and all of the pleasure on it. 'Yeah, baby! Cum in Mommy's mouth! Cum in your Mom's mouth!' she moaned to herself and Jill kept sucking him and letting her handsome son, fuck her willing mouth and throat.

He held Mom's hair and slowly moved back and forth, watching his swollen cock fuck his pretty Mom's mouth. "That looks so good, Mom! My big cock between those sexy lips and sooo far in your mouth!" he whispered to her and Ron could feel his cock starting to swell up. "I'm going to cum in you Mom!" he moaned as she sucked and sucked, with no signs of stopping either.

She just looked at Ron and smiled again. 'Go, baby! Cum in your Mom's mouth! I want it just as bad!' Jill thought as her jaw muscles started to burn and she had an idea. She let him pop from her mouth and Jill started pumping his cock with both hands.

"Would you rather cum on my face? I know guys love that, don't they?" she asked with a light, sexy voice that sounded like a young girl.

He heard Mom and his cock jumped. "Oh yeah, that would be kinda hot!" he moaned as his fingers ran through her soft and as they did, Ron lightly pulled. "Can I tell my friends?" he teased and he knew that nobody would ever find out about this.

Jill pumped and sucked as his words filled her ears and she smiled. "You would tell your friends that you came on your Mom's face?" she teased him and started sucking his cock-head like she was nursing it again

He held her soft hair and replied. "Fuck yes I would! Every guy I've ever known in my life, wanted to jump your ass and I'm not kidding either!"

"I know that silly boy! I used to tease the little shits half to death, but you remember who always got my 'full' attention?"

"How could I ever forget that, Mom? Hell, you'd get me so hard, I would have to jerk off three damn times, before it went down!" he laughed and caressed her face.

"You poor baby, should Mommy make it up to you. Huh?" she whispered and started flicking the tip of her tongue, lightly over the very tip of his cock-head. "Mmmm, I just love doing this for you. I hope you liked to get sucked, because I live to suck a good, stiff cock and yours is the best I've ever had in my life. So...you should be prepared 'live' in my mouth," she moaned, took him deep into her mouth and the head very quickly, slithered down her throat.

"Oh Mom, you are un fucking real!" Ron grunted and he had to pull from her. "If you really want it on your face...get...fuckin...ready!" he yelled, Mom smiled and she stroked him fast as she could.

"Ohhh, baby...cum on my face, please! Cum on your Mom's pretty face and you can tell all of your friends about it, ok!" she whimpered with need as she stroked him hard and fast. "Cum on your Mom's face, baby! Cum on me, Ron! Cum on your Mom, please! I need it baby!" Jill felt Ron's cock jump and it happened.

Ron held her hair and Mom's words sent him over the edge. "Oh God, Mom!" he grunted as the first long and very thick shot of cum, landed on the right side of her face and it felt like the tip of his cock had blown off. "Mom, oh Mom!" he grunted louder as another long strand, landed right on her mouth and chin. "Oh God, I love you! I love you, Mom!" Ron moaned and he fell back on the floor with Mom.

She couldn't believe all of the cum that shot from the tip of her son's cock-head, but she was not complaining one bit. Jill loved when a man came on her and Ron gave her all she could lick up.

"Oh yeah!" Jill moaned as she stroked him and loved the cum that was covering her face. "That's my boy! Get all of that bad stuff out and give it to Mommy!" she smiled and kept stroking him, even after he fell to the floor and she had an idea. She leaned over Ron and Jill sucked him more.

"Oh please, stop! You're gunna kill me!" he laughed and gently pushed Mom from his cock. "Why in the holy fuck, did Dad ever leave you? If I could, I'd marry your sweet ass, right now!" Ron said with love and he hugged Mom.

"Mmmm, you'd want to marry me? That would be nice and we could have so much fun together," she whispered in his ear and thought of her son, loving her every night.

"Our last names aren't the same. We could go back and get married in Las Vegas." Ron said and he saw Mom's eyes starting to tear up.

"Are you serious about this, Ron?" Jill asked as she wiped her eyes and sat up. "I would love being with you, but I couldn't stand the thought of sharing you with anyone and I mean it. I know how much you like going after new girls' Ron," she added and gently kissed his lips.

He knew she was right and that would be a very big problem for him. "I know and you're right. I'm a pussy hound and I admit it, but I'd do my best, Mom. I swear!" Ron said as he softly kissed her on the lips. "We need to get you cleaned up and get back with the others'," he smiled and helped her stand up.

One part of Jill's brain loved his words, but the other part told her to be cautious. She did not want to give her heart to him and have it stepped on within a week, maybe two. She knew that Ron loved chasing women and Jill didn't think he could break the habit, not even for her.

*.

Ron and Jill threw down their backpacks and they ran as fast as humanly possible, but it wasn't fast enough. The only other team that had any chance of beating them, finished first. "Well fuck!" Ron said as he kicked a small rock. "If that dumb fucking cab driver hadn't got lost, we would been first," he added and kicked another rock.

"Easy tiger! Everything will be fine and we are in second place. They only have a ten second lead on us. I think we can make that up!" Jill giggled as they made their way the caterers truck for some drinks.

Ron caressed Mom's lower back and he loved the way that she could always calm him. "I know, but it made me mad. They screwed up so bad today and end up beating us anyhow," he said and took a large drink of his water.

Jill drank and listened to Ron as they walked behind the truck. "Oh well, I'm thinking of eating, taking a shower and um...going to bed early tonight. Someone owes me two 'very nice' favors and I plan on collecting them tonight!" she smiled and rested completely against him. "If I was clean shaven...I'd put that tongue of yours to work, but I'm not, so that's out," she said scratching her chin and thinking of what she wanted from Ron.

"You told me that you enjoyed sucking a big cock, right?"

"Yeah but, I think that would be classified under 'pleasing' you and not me!" Jill giggled at him.

"What if you suck me, while I rub your gorgeous body? I know damn well you love both!" he replied as his left hand grabbed her ass and Ron squeezed it hard.

She looked at him and wondered how in the hell that would work. "And, how do you propose we do that?" Jill whispered and Ron had her attention. She loved his hands on her body and his cock in her mouth, she would be in heaven.

"I guess you'll find out later tonight. I'm not divulging anymore information, until later and you'll find out...first...hand!" Ron whispered, slid his right hand down the front of her body, between her legs and he ran his middle finger up the center of Mom's wet pussy. "Oh Mom, what's this?" he asked lifting his fingers to his mouth and Ron licked them.

"It's juice from a very, very lonely pussy that needs fixed...soon!" she moaned as they shared each others' breath and Jill rubbed her pussy on his thigh.

"Tonight is the night, but cross your fingers! We haven't had very good luck!" Ron laughed as they looked at each other with love.

"We will tonight, I'm not stopping for anything!" she panted and could only think of her son making love to her.

"You're going to love what I have planned for you. We'll get our rooms, get showered and prettied up and, we'll go from there." Ron smiled as he kissed Mom's lips.

"That sounds like a plan!" she whispered to him and they went to find Veronica. She gave each team the info about the towns they stayed in and where they were to stay each night.

*.

Ron was in the hotel lobby waiting for Mom, when he felt a light tap on his arm. He turned and his eyes were filled by the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and he smiled. "Oh Lord, you are so pretty, Mom." Ron said as he looked at her blonde hair, it was pulled back and tied with a piece of sheer-white ribbon and it fanned across her shoulders.

Mom's makeup was flawless and it seemed as if she was ten, maybe fifteen years younger. Her eyes were painted blue, her lips were red and she wore a work of art. The dress was white, silk and it clung to her rounded body, showing all of her womanly gifts, to her loving son.

"Do you like?" she asked with a smile, feeling her eyes trying to tear, but she held them back and Jill loved the look on Ron's face.

He just looked from head to toe, trying to take her all in. He wanted to admire every, single inch of her and not miss anything. "Yes! I like...a lot!" Ron said with a sigh. "How in the heck did you do this?" he asked as she turned, giving him a full view of the rounded ass he had taken a liking to and a pair of delicate, white panties that covered it.

"Veronica and two of the girls' helped me. I wanted to tonight to be a special one for us and one that we will never forget." Jill whispered as she moved into his arms and he hugged her tight.

"I could never forget it or how beautiful you are," he replied and tried his best not to look at Mom's big, dark nipples under the near, see-through dress, but it was a fight he would soon loose.

She smiled and Jill knew her face was red. He could always excite or turn her on with a single word and tonight was no different than any other. "Thank you, kind sir," she replied with a small innocent grin and Jill saw his eyes peering down. She knew Ron was enjoying the sight of her large breasts, braless and swaying from side to side. "Do you like those?" Jill asked and her reply came in his eyes.

"Oh yes, they bring out the best in me," he winked and gently eased forward, letting Mom feel his need for her. "Are we having dinner here or would you like to find someplace else?" Ron asked and he didn't care, as long as he was with Mom.

"I want to go out and explore. If we stay here, we won't be able to kiss or touch each other." Jill said just as two of the other teams walked by them. "See what I mean," she added with a grin and they left the hotel to find someplace more private.

After walking, hugging and talking for an hour or so, Ron led Jill into a small club. "This looks like a nice place, I saw it today when we got into town and I thought we'd check it out," he smiled as they walked in, Mom leading the way and Ron couldn't keep his left hand from her jiggling butt-cheeks. "I love your ass!" he growled and lightly bit the back of her neck.

"Ahhh, yes! I was starting to wonder if you were going touch me or not!"

"You look so nice and pretty. It felt like we were on our first date or something and I had to behave myself." Ron laughed as he pulled Mom against his body, looked around and he kissed her.

Jill had to laugh at Ron, but it was so sweet. Her son, felt like they were on a date together and she loved it. After the kissed ended, she caressed his face and said. "When we get back to the hotel...I need you to love me like the world is about to end and it will be our last time together," she said with a shaky voice and her hands trembled with need.

"I'm going to love you and when I'm finished," he stopped to run his hands and fingers over the silky dress and Mom's gorgeous behind. "We will be lucky if we can walk, let alone race against anyone." Ron whispered as he leaned towards the left side of her neck and his lips grazed over it. He could feel Mom suck in and she moaned with need.

She was melting in his arms and it felt like Jill's first time with a man. "Ahhh, you damn tease, I will get you back!" she giggled and they walked towards a booth in the back of the very, dark club. "Damn, it's so dark back here, a person could get laid and nobody would know about it!" she said turning to look at him and Ron just smiled at her.

Ron helped her sit down and the small dress slipped up Mom's thighs and he had a great view of her tiny panties. "That was nice and...if I'm not mistaken, it looks like my tongue will be very busy tonight," he said with a low voice, lightly kissing her ear as she settled in the booth.

"I asked the maid at the hotel if she could find me a shaver and not ten minutes later...I had one in my hand and she had twenty bucks in hers! So, I guess it will be busy." Mom smiled and her face grew red, but she didn't care. This was a night that would never happen again. She was making love with her son tonight and nothing was going to screw it up.

"Mmmm, I can't wait! I've always wanted to push you down, tear off your panties and drive my tongue into your pussy!" he panted in her ear as his skilled right hand slithered up her body and it found Jill's excited breasts. "I used to find you dirty panties and I jerked off in them. They always felt so good wrapped around my hard cock and when your scent drifted up my nose, I would cum so hard!" he moaned in her ear as his hand slid around Mom's breasts, teasing her nipples and they grew harder than ever.

"I know you did, silly boy. I would masturbate in a fresh pair for you and rush them to my laundry basket every morning." Jill smiled and enjoyed his lips teasing her ear and the side of her neck. His fingers found her nipples, but he just lightly touched.

"I waited by my door for you and I'd hold them to my face, feeling your warmth against my skin." Ron whispered as his fingers teased Mom's nipples and he started to pull on them.

She smiled and continued to enjoy her sons' seduction. "Tonight, you can feel anything you want." Jill purred as she remembered her morning fun and what she did for her son. It was dirty, but that was nothing compared to this.

"I'm going to have you lay down, spread your legs and I'm going to rest my head right between your legs and on your...pussy!"

"Will you kiss it for me?"

"Oh yes," he panted in her ear as his fingers worked Mom's swollen and excited nipples. "I'll kiss it...I'll lick it...and I'll suck it, if you want, Mom. How does that sound, sweetie?" Ron moaned as he kissed and tenderly sucked her tiny ear lobe.

"Oh yes, I'd love that!" Jill panted as his fingers gently pulled and twisted her left nipple. "Oh my God, I need a freaking drink and a cigarette!" she panted and fanned her very red face.

Ron looked around and he motioned for a waiter. After ordering and getting their drinks, he went back to seducing Mom. "I'm going to kiss up your thighs, lick over your panties and find your clit. I'll lick it and gently suck it!" he moaned and slid his hand down her body, between Mom's legs and to her wet panties.

"Yeah, I'd like that," she moaned as Ron found her need and Jill was totally soaked. Juices were pouring from her body like never before and it was all because of her son. "I'm so wet for you!" Jill whimpered as his fingers slid over her swollen lips and he purposely, missed her inflamed clit.

"That will help my cock go even deeper in you! My big, long cock and it's going back inside my Mom. To the place I came from, but now, I get to make love to you!"

"Yes and I need a lot! I've been lonely for so long and it hurts, baby!" she whimpered as Ron's hands roamed every inch of her front and Jill was ready to scream. "We need to go! I want you now and I can't wait!" Jill sobbed as her heart pounded and her pussy dripped more.

"What if we go upstairs, to the room I rented today and get down to some business? I reserved it when you went to shower. Now we can do anything we want and not worry if someone hears us or not." Ron smiled as he continued to toy with Mom's very erect nipples and he loved the look of bliss on her gorgeous face.

"Oh yes, you are so wonderful! I love you," she said as tears rolled from her eyes and Jill softly kissed him on the lips. "Take me then! I'm ready for my son to love me." Jill whispered and they stood.

"That will be my honor, Mom," he smiled, took her right hand and lightly kissed it. "This way, gorgeous lady," he said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and Ron led his Mom back down the forbidden path called, incest.

*.

They walked into the run down room, but neither of them cared. They weren't there for the room; they were there to make passionate love to each other and nothing else mattered.

Ron pulled Mom into his arms and he kissed her as his hands found her meaty butt. "Oh Mom, I love your big, sexy ass! I hope you like your man to please it too. I love ass and yours would be the best ever!" he moaned as his fingers squeezed and caressed all over her ass, enjoying her soft panties rubbing on his fingers, as they worked their way between Mom's rounded cheeks.

His big hands and fingers were out of this world as they caressed her meaty ass and deep into her butt-crack. "I do, but you're kinda big for that. I can barely get it in my pussy, let alone try and get it up my butt," she said and Jill knew what he would be wanting soon. She liked a hard cock up there, but Ron's was a monster and Jill hoped that she could take it.

He smiled at Mom and Ron kept rubbing and touching all he could. "Mom, I've been doing it for a long time and not bragging, but I have learned to please a woman and never hurt them in any way." Ron whispered and leaned to kiss the side of her neck, as his fingers continued to torment her body. .

"I know all about your little adventures around town and I've heard that you're a real ladies man," she panted as their bodies stayed pressed together and her sons' hands roamed all over her hips and butt. "I need your best tonight and I mean it!" Jill moaned as she sat on the very edge of the bed, she lit a cigarette and gently pulled up the tiny dress, exposing her hips and very excited pussy to her son.

He slid down on his knees on front of Mom, Ron reached around her lower back, and he hugged. "You always make me feel so good! The world could be coming to an end, but if you hugged me...I wouldn't give a fuck as long as we were together," he said as his fingers enjoyed Mom's soft skin and Ron lifted her dress more. Her scent quickly filled his nose and Ron's cock jumped.

She smiled and ran her fingers through his thick hair. "Ahhh, my sweet heart! I guess if my time was up, that would be the only way to go," she panted in his ear and Jill felt his right hand making its way around her side and towards her breasts.

He carefully caressed her hip and the side of her meaty cheek, as his lips kissed and teased her neck. "I love you!" Ron moaned lifted up and he gently pushed his cock against Mom's thigh. "Feel that?" he whispered to Mom as he slowly unbuttoned the top of her dress, exposing her large breasts and Ron enjoyed them against his chest.

"Yes, I feel it!" Jill moaned as Ron hugged her close and pulled open her dress. "Oh baby, I'm dying! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me!" she said as a warm rush covered her and Jill felt like she was floating.

"This is nothing, little girl. The fun hasn't even started yet," he whispered as his hand held Mom's left breast and his fingers teased her large nipple. She started squirming and trying to push her hips into his swollen cock, but Ron wasn't letting her.

"Let me feel it, I'm so horny baby!" she whimpered and was shocked as Ron shoved her back and jerked down her panties.

He licked his lips and Ron said. "I'm going eat you alive!" and he began kissing up her soft, right thigh. "Oh Mom!" he moaned between the tender kissing and very gentle nibbling. "I love you!" Ron whispered as he neared Mom's pussy, but he turned away and knew that he'd be back very soon.