The Great Race!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his hair and gently held it. "Ahhh, yes! Oh Ron!" Jill moaned as her back arched and her hips lifted to him. "That's it, that's it! Oh God, yes!" she cried as his mouth and teeth sampled her lower body.

Ron nibbled his way from thigh to thigh and panty line to panty line, but he hadn't once, touched Mom's pussy. He moved directly in from of her and looked down to her wet opening. "Are you ready for me to 'repay' one of my favors?" he panted and knew that his breath was blowing on Mom's most prized place.

"Yeah!" she replied as Ron's breath blew against her and Jill watched him move closer. "Give Mommy a little kiss, baby! Please!" Jill begged him and he just smiled at her. "Please, Mommy needs a kiss from her little man," she moaned and felt back on the bed. Ron leaned forward, he sucked her clit into his lips and his tongue flicked it as fast as he could.

"OH MY God! YES, OH God YES!" Jill screamed out as she fell back and her brain raced. Ron had her clit between his lips, flicking it and she felt as if her insides had been turned inside out. "Ron! OH Ron, YES! YES!" she screamed again and with more need than ever.

Ron just held Mom and he kept flicking all he could. She squirmed and twisted like nothing he ever had. He let her clit go and Ron started sucking on her blood-filled lips. He tenderly sucked, as his fingers slid over Mom's thighs. Her loud screams, filled his ears and Ron knew he was pleasing his Mom.

"Oh baby! That's it, right...there!" she growled as Ron's tongue started licking a spot just under her clit and Jill suddenly was ready. "Yep, right...there!" she gasped as he kept licking. "OH FUCK! SHIT! BABY! BABY! OH MY God!" Jill screamed so loud, her voice gave out, but she didn't care, her son just made her cum.

He licked and licked the spot for her, until Ron felt Mom's body quiver and he smiled. He dove into her pussy and Ron started screwing Mom with his tongue. Her hips bucked against him and Ron licked deeper. He was there to please Mom and nothing else mattered at all.

She continued to jerk and moan out for more. "Oh baby, yes! My baby! My baby!" Jill whimpered as Ron's licking slowed and he moved up to her face. She grabbed him, kissed him and Jill licked her juices from her sons' face. "Oh Ron, I love you! I love you!" she sobbed, while licking his face.

He pulled down his pants and stood between Mom's legs. "I love you, Mom." Ron said as he pushed his entire cock into her, with one push forward and he sank to her core.

She saw him stand and Jill felt him at her opening, but he took her by complete surprise. Ron took her, before she could say or think a single thought. "Oh God! Ron, oh God! Ron!" she tried screaming, but a low, scratching sound, was all that was heard. Her tiny hole squeezed, pulled and held him captive, as Jill's long fingernails dug deep into his back.

"Oh shit!" Ron moaned as Mom's pussy squeezed him tight. He loved to surprise or just push into an unsuspecting woman's pussy and enjoy her muscles around his hard shaft. It would feel as if she had a hand inside, trying to masturbate him and Ron loved it.

"Oh Ron, my baby! My sweet, son," she cried as his hard cock abused her tiny pussy and he wasn't holding anything back. Ron pushed in her as hard and as deep as he could, shoving his long cock to her center. "That's it, give it to me! Fuck your Mom! I need it hard, baby!" Jill cried as her loving son screwed her like she was a whore, but she loved it all.

Ron moved hard and he moved fast. If Mom wanted it hard, she was going to get it that way. She was his Mom, his lover and if things went right, she was going to be his wife. "You like that, Mom? My big cock fucking you hard and so fast!" he asked through his teeth as he kept hammering Mom's little, wet pussy.

"Yeah, I love it! I love it, Ron! Fuck me, fuck your...Mom!" Jill growled thrusting her hips to his and a fire started burning deep in her hips. "Oh baby, go! Fuck your Mom! Fuck Mom and make her cum! I need to cum on my son's big, hard cock!" she moaned and kept moving her hips with his and the fire in her hips was growing out of control.

"Yeah, that's my girl! You want to cum on my cock. How nasty. You're my Mom and you want to cum on me?" he teased as he kept screwing her with no regard at all. Mom wanted it hard and she was getting it that way.

"Yeah, I gotta cum on my baby, my son!" she bellowed out in the darkened room, as Ron used her hard and fast. Her hips were being raised from the bed with each of her sons' hard thrust in her body and Jill loved it all. She hadn't had a good screw since college and it was time to make up for lost time, even if it was her son, winding the clock for her.

"I'm going to cum so hard! I've never felt like this in my life!" Jill growled, she grabbed his neck and she froze. Her body started trembling and shaking out of control. Her vaginal muscles locked around her son and Jill exploded. "Oh my God, Ron! Oh my baby, my baby!" she cried as her arms held him with all of her might.

Ron felt her muscles grabbing his cock and he smiled. "Ahhh, yeah, that's a good girl!" he laughed and pushed deep into Mom. "Cum baby, cum for me," he smiled, pulled his cock from her and quickly shoved it back in her.

"Oh Ron! Damn, you're so...fucking'...good!" Jill moaned and she couldn't believe that her son was giving her such feelings, but she was not complaining. "Oh shit, I'm...cuming...again!" she squeezed and feel back on the bed, thrusting her hips to Ron, her son.

He felt Mom's insides jerk and he laughed more. "Come on, Mom! I hope I can keep up with you!" Ron smiled as he used her and he loved seeing Mom cum two times. "Do you have anymore in there?" he asked and pushed in her all the way, until it felt like his balls were going in to.

"Ron, oh yes! Yes! Yes!" she squeezed as her body exploded again. "Oh my God! Ron, you're going to kill me!" she giggled and grabbed him with her long legs, forcing him to stop. "You gotta stop!" she panted and held the love of her love. "I love you!" Jill whispered to him and gently kissed his lips.

"I love you too," he said and returned Mom's loving kiss. "Now it's my turn. I'm dying to cum in you, Mom." Ron added as he lifted her legs high in the air and to her chest. "I'm going to cum..." he moaned and slowly eased in and out of Mom. "So fast," he moaned again and Mom held him against her warm body, just like in all of Ron's dreams of loving Mom.

"Shhh, relax baby. Mom has you...shhhh," she whispered holding him so close, just like when he was a young boy, after a nightmare.

Jill would run to his room, swoop him into her arms and hold him to her body. There were many mornings that they would wake and still be holding each other.

"You just hold still and Mom will make it all better," she smiled rolled on top of him and Jill put her Kegel exercises to work on Ron. She squeezed him and lifted her hips. Her muscles held him, until she released and eased back down. "Does my baby like Mom's hugs?" she whispered, squeezed and she lifted again, pulling Ron's cock up with her.

He just laid under Mom and he couldn't say a word. Her pussy was the best and he knew that it would never go into any other woman, but Mom. Her hips moved all around and her vaginal muscles held him so tight.

"I want you to relax and cum in me, baby. I know this is all new to you, but you know that Mom would never do anything to hurt you." Jill whispered with a voice that she would have used to talk to a young boy as her hips moved in small, tight circles. "Mmmm, Mom loves hugging you. Will you promise to hug me like this when you're all grown up? Huh? Promise me you will," she panted in his ear and her pussy was on fire again, for the third time.

"Do you like me holding you and us being together like this? Mom sure does! Your thing is so big and so hard, Mom likes it in her!" Jill whimpered trying to use the same voice and she was doing her best to hold back another orgasm. "Oh baby, do it in me! Cum in your...Mom!" she growled in his ear and she was so busy enjoying her third orgasm, she didn't realize he was cuming, until a massive shot of cum splashed in the back of her pussy.

Ron's cock jerked and he came hard. His eyes watched Mom and she was cuming with him. He held her hips and pushed up, shooting cum deep in her body and Ron didn't care if she was his Mom or not. He loved her and she was never leaving his side.

Jill fell on his chest and they hugged. "Holy crap, that was awesome as hell!" she giggled and kissed him. "I hope it feels like that every time we make love." Jill whispered and closed her eyes.

"I promise that it will." Ron whispered as Mom drifted off to sleep.

Ron and Jill came in second, but in the end, they got the best prize of all, each other. They live in a small town in south Florida and they are very happy.

well, I hope this is better. I've had tons of people telling me I rush my stories. Yeah, I do and I'm working on it. Please remember to vote!