The Great Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The problem with actors," Max thought to himself, "is you never know when they're acting." But the Casting Director didn't care. He was buried in a tight cunt and enjoying it immensely. He began thrusting in and out of Irene harder, which caused the young actress to moan and grunt.

Heather remained silent under the desk -- the same desk the other two were fucking against. She heard the sounds emitting from the other woman and wondered what was going on.

"Fuck me!!! Yes, fuck me harder!!" Irene screamed out.

And then Heather knew. The Casting Director was fucking the other woman. Right there with her in the room -- unknown to her competitor. Heather smiled knowing that the other actress had no idea she was there.

"Oh Baby, fuck me. Oh yeah, that feels soooo good. Make me cum, Baby. Yes, touch my clit. Oh my god, that's good. Mmmmmm, pull it... yeah, like that. Pull my clit... fuck me... mmmmm. Oh no, not there. Ohhhhh. Okay, stick your finger in my ass. I don't care. Mmmmm, just don't stop fucking me."

Max had his cock in Irene's cunt and his thumb in her asshole. He leaned back so that, as he fucked her, he watched his thumb jam in and out of her ass. Max noticed that Irene moved her own hand between her legs and frantically mauled the clit he abandoned.

Max thought of Heather sitting under his desk, listening to them fucking. He wondered what was going through her mind and then smiled even more broadly when he thought about Irene not knowing Heather was there -- under the same desk she was leaning on. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Irene's voice.

"I'm so hot. I'm close. Fuck me hard. Use your finger in my ass. God, I can't believe I like that. Ram it in me. Oh shit I'm so hot. Fuck me harder... harder. Yeah... uh, uh, uh, uh. That's it. Oh-my-god... aaaarrgghhhhhh!!!"

Max felt the blonde's pussy contract and then become wetter as she orgasmed. He pulled his thumb from her asshole and put both hands on her hips as he relentlessly pounded his cock in and out of her. Irene put her arm on the desk and then laid her head down on it as Max thrust into her over and over again. Then he rammed his cock in and out in fast short strokes before plunging all the way in as he came hard, filling her warm pussy with his hot cum.

When Max recovered he pulled out of Irene's cunt and walked around the desk, leaving her panting. He sat down in his chair and winked at Heather. She uncontrollably smiled back at their little secret.

"OK Irene, please be seated. We're almost done."

While Irene walked back to the chair on wobbly legs, Max handed Heather another note which said, "Suck me."

Heather looked up at him in shock. He just fucked another woman and he expected her to put the unwashed cock in her mouth. It was bad enough she did it after he fucked her, but this was different... it was covered with another woman's pussy juices. When Max saw her resistance he leaned over and whispered, "Suck it or I'll drag you out from under there."

Heather couldn't face the humiliation so she took hold of the slimy cock in her fingertips and gingerly stuffed it in her mouth. She sucked and licked a few times, tasting the juices. At first she thought she'd be sick, but then it didn't seem all that bad and she began giving Max a good blow-job. Once Max was assured Heather would continue he averted his attention to Irene sitting in the chair.

"Irene," he began, "play with your pussy for me."

The blonde actress slipped her fingers between her legs and did as she was told, moving her fingers around the gooey mess. Max was in heaven. He had one young blonde sucking his and the other woman's cum off his cock while the other young actress rubbed her fingers in the mixture between her legs. He simply sat back with his hands behind his head and watched the two actresses perform.

"OK Irene, we're done. We'll get back to you soon with our decision."

Heather continued sucking Max's cock while she heard the other actress getting dressed. After a while, she heard the two say goodbye and then heard a door open and shut. They were once again alone. Max smiled down at her as she sucked him to stiffness.

"That's my good little girl," Max cooed, "just keep sucking. I love a young girl's mouth on my cock. Mmmmm, yeah, that's so nice. Did you like listening to me fuck her? Don't answer, just keep sucking. I bet you did. I bet you found it erotic. Just think, I was ramming my cock in and out of her pussy while she was leaning on this desk... the same desk you were huddled under." Max felt Heather suck a little harder and knew he was getting to her. "Ah, so you did like it. Would you have liked to watch? I can arrange that, you know. Mmmmm, yeah suck me. Oh shit you have a great mouth."

Heather listened to Max's words and got turned on by them. She didn't know why, but she did. She was determined to make him cum again and moved her head rapidly up and down his shaft. Then, without warning, she felt his cum flood her mouth. Her boyfriend always warned her... giving her time to release his cock. She never let anyone cum in her mouth so she tried to pull away, but Max's hands held her head in place. Load after load filled her mouth as she swallowed faster and faster to keep up. When Max stopped cumming, she sucked harder to draw the last of his jism out. Then Max released her and leaned back in his chair.

Heather pulled her head back and began licking the sperm that accumulated on her lips. She kept swallowing, trying to get the taste out of her mouth, but it lingered on. When Max signaled for her to come out from under the desk, Heather stood up on stiff knees. She felt more of his cum leak from her pussy and realized his cum was in both her mouth and cunt. She felt like a slut.

Heather got dressed and left the Casting Director's office. She felt cheap and used, but the next day her agent called letting her know she got the part. She was ecstatic and smiled. "It wasn't all that bad," she consoled herself.

12