The Great Zoltan and Red Bert

Story Info
Mark, Stella, and Ashley, in the basement, with the sex toys
2.7k words
4.26
21.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley and Stella have been best friends for the last 12 years. Practically sisters since high school, they've shared everything from clothes (scarf or party dress), to meals, and the occasional lover.

The Great Zoltan does the typical balloon animals for the kids. Springs flowers from his sleeves for the birthday girl. Pulls a live rabbit out of his hat and hands that to the birthday girl which subsequently turns into a stuffed toy rabbit. (approved by her mother.)

The Great Zoltan brings Ashley on stage to be his "willing assistant." Ashley is "disappeared" much to the amusement of the children of the party and then reappears a few minutes later from behind the makeshift stage. (kitchen counter)

Ashley slips Zoltan a $50 to hang around after the party and invites him down to the basement "fun pad." Basically Stella and her husband Matt have a second entertainment room in the basement so they can watch loud movies or host the occasional adult soiree while the kids sleep upstairs without fear of waking them up.

**********************************

Ashley leads Zoltan down the basement stairs where he notices three couches in the shape of a U are all centered around a large screen TV. There is a large stereo system with surround speakers littered throughout the room.

Ashley asks, "Mr. Zoltan, can I take your jacket?"

Smiling, he replies, "Please, call me Brian, and yes, this tuxedo costume needs a fan or two sewn into the jacket."

He whips off his jacket and hands it to Ashley who, noticing it's heft, hangs it on the hook near a bulkhead door.

"Who is going to be my victim tonight?" Brian asks.

"His name is Mark, he's Stella's husband and my ex from high school."

"Is Stella in on the joke too?"

"Yes."

"Ok, cool. Just remember, this will only work for the next 6-hours. OK?"

"Copy that. It should be long enough for us to have the fun we want with him. Thanks again for doing this. I know we are paying you, but it is an odd request. The last hypnotist left before we got Mark down here."

"No problem, my dear. Just remember me the next time you want to have fun like this again. My schedule is pretty much open during the weekends. OK, for the setup, I'm going to have to put all three of you in a trance. But mostly it's for Mark's sake to loosen him up and so he doesn't suspect anything."

"Mostly?"

"Well, you don't want me giving away ALL of my secrets do you?"

Ashley, a little skeptical of that statement, decided to tuck it away for the time being. She'd been hypnotized before and knew a secret or two about how to untrance herself if needed.

Stella opened the door at the top of the stairs, "You two presentable? We're about to come down."

"Let the wild rumpus begin!" Ashley exclaimed.

Mark and Stella began to make their way down the stairs toward the couches.

"The kids are all zonked out on the couch. I blame the sugar-highs from the cake and all the subsequent running around."

Zoltan directed the three of them sit in the middle section of the couches facing directly toward him. He began rolling up his sleeves to the elbow and unbuttoned the first button on his shirt, the one that was behind his bow tie earlier. Reaching inside the collar of his shirt, Zoltan unclasped a silver chain from around his neck. At the bottom of the chain was a smooth red gem surrounded by a silver sunburst. He held it out for his three subjects to see and it spun haphazardly at the end of the chain.

"Ok, guys, who wants to be the chicken tonight?"

Stella raised her hand, "Ooo, me please. This never seems to work on me and I hear you are really good. So please, make me do something hysterical."

"Easily done. Mark, any requests?"

"Please make her do something hysterical." Mark said with a huge grin.

Zoltan turns to Ashley, "Any requests from you?"

"Just your business card, if this all turns out good."

Mark gave Stella a puzzled look over his shoulder. Stella just brushed it off and giggled. She whispered into Mark's ear, "I think she just wants his number."

Zoltan pulled out a cell phone and turned on the "sounds of nature." Waves were crashing on a beach in the distance. The occasional gull could be heard cawing.

Zoltan began swinging the gem around his finger and back again they way a gym teacher does with a whistle. "Ok, guys I need you to pay attention to the sun. Keep your heads still, but follow the sun with your eyes. Listen to the sound of my voice and imagine being able to stare at the sun. It's not going to hurt you, in fact, you feel warm from the sun. When you begin to feel tired or sleepy just turn your face up toward the sun and bask in it's warm glow. The warmth on your face like laying out at the beach. Your skin slightly tingling from the change in temperature. Undo the top button on your shirt, listen to the waves crashing."

Ashley's lids were growing heavy, but she didn't feel particularly tired. Her face felt warm like she was flushed and the constant whooshing sounds of the waves calmed her to the nth degree. She wondered if Mark and Stella were with her on the beach. She could hear their breathing next to her in the sand, looking over she saw both of them reclined on their towels and soaking up the rays. Just as Ashley thought it was time to apply another coat of sunscreen she heard a voice and felt someone lifting her hand. Gently rubbing her hand between her thumb and forefinger was The Great Brian or The Fantastic Zoltan, which one she couldn't remember.

"It's time to wake up."

The waves had stopped.

Ashley looked around the room trying to figure out where the beach went. Mark and Stella were staring at her from across the couch. Huge grins were plastered across their faces. Zoltan had put his phone away and returned his sleeves and buttons to their upright and regular positions. His jacket was back on and the silver chain fastened around his neck. He was making his way toward the bulkhead door with Ashley in tow.

"Red Bert is the phrase. He'll think you are Stella. He'll think Stella is Stella. Two of the same wife for one night, I hope you girls have fun. Here's my number." He handed her a business card that pictured a small rabbit wearing a top hat. THE GREAT ZOLTAN emblazoned across the top.

Ashley put the card in her purse and waved goodbye to Brian/Zoltan as he ascended the bulkhead steps out to his car. She made a mental note to call him the next day to see about getting drinks sometime.

Mark started flipping through directories on the TV screen of all the digital movies they owned. "Who wants to watch The Prestige?"

Ashley returned to the couch next to Mark. Stella was lying down on her back with her head in Mark's lap looking toward the television. "How long were we out?"

Stella responded, "It's 1 AM now. So it looks like a couple hours. What do you remember, Sterling Silver?"

Ashley's eyes fluttered and glazed over. "Sun bathing on the beach." She said as her face suddenly felt warm and a phantom breeze blowing against her naked flesh sent goosebumps along her spine and down her legs. Subconsciously disrobing, her clothes were accumulating in a small pile on the floor while Stella was slowly crawling across Mark and the couch dropping her pants along the way.

"Red Bert." Ashley said aloud locking eyes with Stella. Mark's eyes widened as he stared at his wife and her best friend. He blinked about twenty times, probably thinking he was seeing double, unfazed he then decided to help his wife out of her pants. Stella pushed Ashley's shoulders and back into the couch pinning her there while straddling her lap. She wrapped one arm around the side of Ashley's head, gripping her hair at the base of her neck. She pulled her in for a kiss while pushing her hand down the front of her own panties to rub herself a bit to get wet.

Mark got on the floor behind Stella and between the legs of Ashley (his second Stella). Reaching his hand between Ashley's legs, palm up, he added some much wanted pressure to his wife's fingers as they were slowly massaging her clit. He pulled her panties to the side a bit and piggybacked on her hand pushing one of her fingers deeper between her lips and into her warmth.

"He thinks you are me. He thinks I am me. And I think you wanted us both. Am I right?"

Ashley yelped a bit in response and also as a reaction to Mark nibbling on her inner thighs. Biting her lip she nodded at Stella and added a third hand to the party sticking her finger first in her mouth and then reaching around to slip it into Stella's panties and between her cheeks to massage her rose bud.

Untangling their arms and hands and legs Ashley and Stella fell over onto their sides on the couch. Mark stood up, took off his pants and shorts. He lifted Stella's leg perpendicular to the other and buried his face in her pussy. Licking all the way from the bottom to the top, Mark made very slow progress and paid attention to the best parts. Mainly the bits where Stella would squirm and squeek like a chipmunk. Meanwhile, Ashley's fingers were pinching Stella's nipples with one hand and her own clit with the other. Every time Mark reached Stella's clit with his tongue Ashley wished he would switch over to hers. Mark would make eye contact with Ashley every few strokes, get a confused smirk and then return to his wife's vagina.

Sensing Ashley's frustrations Stella reached down and grabbed a handful of Mark's hair guiding his face up to hers. Stella kissed him deeply, tongues entwining and exploring the other. One of Stella's hands on the back of Mark's head, the other reaching around the back of Ashley's, she pulled them both to her mouth and wanting tongue. A three-way kiss ensued until Stella "convinced" Mark to continue kissing Ashley without her. Stella got up off the couch giving Ashley the full use of the cushions. Mark gripped Ashley's hips and pulled her off her side and onto her back. He knelt between her legs, gripped the shaft of his hard cock and very slowly and methodically rubbed the head of his penis along Ashley's wet labia.

Ashley had missed that feeling, she loved the teasing, to a point.

Mark would gently insert the first couple of inches of his penis into Ashley's wanting hole and then pull it out completely. He'd rub it between her lips up to her clit and then start again. Mark knew this drove Stella wild, but it was just frustrating to Ashley and she reached down, grabbed his hips on one of his mini-thrusts and pulled him in to the hilt. Mark's eyes grew wide at the sudden warmth and wet sensation and incredible pleasure of having his penis engulfed inside of Ashley.

Meanwhile Stella was off securing some toys from the "fun bag" in their closet. She affixed some wooden clothes pins to Ashley's nipples that matched the pair she was already wearing herself. She had on a black rubber glove, the kind that tattoo artists use and began rubbing some lube on a few of her fingers. Walking up behind Mark she gave him a playful wet slap on the butt and worked her fingers between his cheeks to get his sphincter wet. Slipping her pinky into the hole she set about getting some lube on the inside as well. Stella lubed up the toy in her hand and placed it gently at Mark's entrance. Pressing a few buttons she set it to a medium vibration and went about slowly inserting it into his ass everytime he would pull out from Ashley. Stella got the toy's four inches firmly inserted and then placed a rubber ring around mark's balls securing them tightly.

Mark slowed his thrusts knowing all this extra stimulation would bring him to an early conclusion. Ashley, slightly frustrated again, grabbed his hips and pulled him in deep and held him there feeling a slight vibration emanating through his cock. A look of slight concern crossed Mark's face. He forcefully pulled out of Ashley and gripped her by the hips lifting her ass off the couch. Pulling both her legs over his shoulders he crooked her knees there and buried his face into what seemed like his wife's vagina. Tongue pushed deep, Mark breathed in that familiar smell but couldn't quite place where he knew it from. Coconuts? Pineapples? It was the best pina colada he could imagine. Ashley's moans filled the room as Mark dragged his tongue from the bottom to the top.

Stella was enjoying their show while reclining on one of the side couches and using an egg vibrator on her clit. Deciding she wasn't having enough fun on her own she inserted the egg into her ass, turned it up to high and walked over to separate the two lovers on the couch. Stella pushed Mark away from Ashley who was visibly nonplussed. She put her finger to her lips in a "shhh" signal, got on her knees in front of Mark, put her ass up in his face while pulling the egg's cord and controller off to the side. She buried her face in Ashley's brunette bush and wiggled her ass for Mark to partake. Ashley grabbed Stella's ponytail and pulled her face in deeper. Mark leaned forward and grabbed Stella's boobs in his hands, removing the clothes pins and tweaking her nipples. Stella grabbed Ashley's nipples and extended the favor doing the same, all the while trying not to scream from the sudden rush of blood to her npples. Mark pushed his cock as deep into Stella as he could go, pulled out half way and pushed the full length in again. He pulled out completely and bumped into her egg vibrator cord at her exit. He then gripped his cock and made his aim true. Keeping to his mid-pull counter thrusts Mark knew he'd be coming in mere seconds. The vibrations against his prostate, his balls full and straining against the rubber band. Stella could tell from his slowing thrusts that he was trying to hold back, but turned to look over her shoulder to encourage him.

"Bring it home, baby."

Mark smiled and went back to work full steam.

Ashley was on the verge, Stella's clitoral stimulations were driving her up the wall. She was loving it.

Mark grunted, his balls emptying into his wife. Stella pushed back against his dick trying to keep his length inside her. She clenched her muscles around Mark's cock and felt the vibrations from her egg bringing her to an immediate orgasm. She moaned loudly, but it was muffled by Ashley's moans and Ashley's vagina still covering her mouth.

The three of them achieved that fateful once in a lifetime three person orgasm. This would probably never happen to them again. It all felt so good. The spasms, the sweat, feeling each other's skin on their skin. They all collapsed in a heap on the couch. Turning off, removing, and putting the toys in a "fun pile" on the far couch, Mark grabbed a couple throw blankets and returned to his two "wives". Exhausted for the time being, they snuggled in for the night and fell asleep.

**********************************

Ashley's phone rang a little before 7AM. Sleep still clung to her brain. Strong, black coffee was on the agenda. "Hello?"

A familiar voice replied, "Good morning, sunshine. How was your night?"

"Zoltan? Did I give you my number as well?"

"Blue Bonnet, Ashley..."

Ashley felt goose flesh all across her skin, racing it's way down her back. Then she was lying naked on a towel on the beach, waves crashing, no one around for miles save a lone stranger walking towards her down the beach.