The Greatest Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
looniestu
looniestu
15 Followers

I couldn't believe how lucky I was having two such horny and sexy women doing this to me, I didn't think it could get any better... until that moment.

"Stuart, as it's your birthday how would you like to fuck us up our arses?" Marcia asked huskily.

I looked at Sharon as we had never done this before even though I had wanted to for ages. She just winked at me and said,

"Yes I want you to."

Never mind a birthday treat, this was all my birthdays and Christmas's all at once.

Sharon and Marcia both bent over on all fours, allowing me to get behind them. I could feel my blood pulsing round my body with excitement as I positioned my cock at the entrance to Marcia's little bum hole.

Very slowly, inch by inch my cock slid inside her sphincter aided by all the juices of our passions combined, until my dick was deep in her arse. Marcia was gasping in both pleasure and pain as her arse was stretched wide for the first time.

"Oh fuck that feels big!" She cried as I began sliding in and out of her.

At the same time I took two of my fingers and began probing at Sharon's virgin arsehole with them, sliding them in a little way before drawing them back out. It took a few attempts but then Sharon had taken two of my fingers into her butt.

Both girls were gasping out loud as I fucked both their arses, Sharon with my fingers and Marcia with my cock. The tightness was unbelievable as I pushed deeply into them.

"Jesus Christ!" Sharon screamed as I fingered her arsehole deeply.

Marcia, it seemed had begun warming to the sensation and was pushing back towards me as my cock continued to take her anal virginity and soon she was rubbing her clitoris whilst I stimulated her anus. Sharon also began to feel more pleasure than pain as I continued gently to stretch her butt with my fingers.

As much as I could have stayed like that I desperately wanted to fuck my baby up the arse so I pulled slowly out of Marcia's hole and got behind Sharon.

Using Sharon's own cum I lubricated her arse and slowly slid my length into her arse for the very first time. I did not stop until my cock had completely disappeared inside her. As well as this I lubricated my fingers and pushed them into Marcia's puckered little hole.

"Shit, That's so fucking big baby," Sharon groaned through gritted teeth.

I just stayed there filling up her virgin arse with my cock whilst frigging Marcia's arsehole. As Sharon calmed down a bit and got used to having a cock inside her arse I began slowly sliding in and out of her delectable butt. I slowly slid all but the tip of my cock out before plunging my whole length back in. I timed my fingers at the same time, plunging my fingers deep into Marcia's bum as I was anally fucking Sharon.

As my excitement built I couldn't help but increase my pace and vigour and started fucking Sharon harder and harder, slamming my cock deep inside her. Marcia meanwhile was again forcing her anus back onto my fingers so I fucked her little arse harder and harder whilst adding a third finger inside her butt. It was amazing! Both girls seemed to be really enjoying the sensation after overcoming the initial pain and began encouraging me on.

"Oh yeah Stuart, fuck our arseholes baby," Marcia urged.

"Yeah baby fill my arse with your cock," Sharon added.

That just blew my mind and I knew what would happen next so I just went for it. I fucked them both as hard and as fast as I could, slamming my cock and fingers into their sexy little holes, still amazed at how wide they were stretched.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum," I panted, as my dick plunged into Sharon's arse once more.

"Fuck yes! Cum in my arse darling," Sharon cried.

"I want your cum too Stuart, if you can manage it!" Marcia cried.

With that the first of my seed gushed forth as my cock disappeared once more into Sharon's tight butt. I felt as though I would cum for ever but also wanted to fill Marcia's horny little anus as well, so after shooting my seed into Sharon I immediately pulled out and forced my cock once more into Marcia's rectum, sliding my cock deep inside her, my sperm filling her sphincter as I finally finished, totally spent.

I couldn't help then collapsing totally exhausted as I watched my two Sexy, Horny birthday treats slowly recovering from their ordeals. The smiles on their faces were a joy to behold but was nothing compared to the one on my own.

I had fucked two beautiful women together in every one of their holes, taking their anal virginity's and had watched them ravish each other. That, I knew, would never be beaten.

"Oh fuck, that was the most amazing experience in my life," I panted, exhausted.

"Mmm me too," Marcia agreed, " I've never been so horny or cum so strongly."

"Yes, I'm so glad that we arranged this," Sharon added.

After recovering enough to take a shower together we all lay down on clean sheets to sleep off the exertions of the night. I lay in the middle with Sharon on one side and Marcia on the other.

"Happy birthday Stu," Marcia whispered with a kiss.

"Yes, Happy birthday baby," Sharon said also with a kiss.

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart, that was the greatest birthday present ever!" I replied, just before we all finally fell asleep.

looniestu
looniestu
15 Followers
12