The Greatest "Blowjob" Ever

Story Info
A woman's personal quest to preserve her title.
2.2k words
4
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rose and I give the best blowjobs. Don't believe me? Just ask any male that has had the pleasure of experiencing my services. The answer will, undoubtedly, be the same: Rose at Gemini Palace. Number one in sales for the last two years and employee of the month for just as long, there hasn't been a single male able to withstand more than five minutes of my technique. Human, troll, elf, or gnome, my record is spotless.

That is, my record was spotless until just over a week ago.

He paid at the front as every other customer did, entering my booth and inserting his penis through the hole in the wall. I remember putting my book down and thinking how... average it had looked. It was average in just about every way imaginable: average girth, average length, even average skin color. I had seen hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of differently sized and shaped penises in my time working at Gemini Palace, but this was the first time one's sheer averageness had caught my attention.

I got to work, going through my usual routine as I did my best to make him cum. But no matter how much I tugged that day, no matter how much I sucked, he refused to release his seed. Fondling his balls had no effect nor did deepthroating his cock, techniques I normally reserved for only the most difficult of customers. And so, after a few fruitless minutes, he thanked me for my service, cleaned himself up, and left, leaving not just with his money back, but a deep apology from our dear receptionist and a voucher for another visit should he decide to frequent our store once again.

More than anything else though, he left with my pride. My record, no longer spotless. I was shattered.

Since then, he had come several more times and each time, he did not cum. I switched up my strategy. Perhaps I hadn't gone fast enough for his tastes? Perhaps his tip was more sensitive? I tried every permutation to no avail, going so far as to spend many sleepless nights planning my next course of attack for when he would inevitably return and torment me.

I was at my wit's end and had exhausted just about all my options. But today, today would be different. Today, I was determined to make him cum, no matter the cost.

***

I arrived for my shift at half past six. Though early in the morning, we did on occasion have a high profile customer stop by for a quick round or two before seeing to their daily affairs. As a result, we had a small number of staff on standby should such a customer arrive, namely myself, our aforementioned receptionist, a single guard, and our manager, Silas. Four people in total.

For my plan to even have a chance though, I needed to get that number down to one.

Silas was the easiest of the bunch to get rid of, owing to the fact that he stepped out of his own accord at exactly seven o'clock each day. From my observations throughout the week, it took him exactly twenty-two minutes to stroll on down to the bakery, pick out an assortment of pastries for the girls to snack on throughout the day, and then walk back again. Twenty-nine minutes if the baker started to brag about how cute his newborn daughter was.

As for our guard and receptionist, it would be impossible to get rid of them entirely. However, keeping them distracted was well within the realm of possibility and was the primary reason why I had spent the past few days encouraging our guard to ask her out.

It's clear as day that you like her, I had teased, why not take the plunge and ask her on a date? A part of me felt bad for using him in this way. Afterall, she was way out of his league. But I needed to prevent them from wandering around as much as possible and this was the best strategy I could come up with. And who knew, maybe she would say yes. Certainly not me, I wasn't in the business of love.

I pretended to tidy my booth, making small talk with Silas as I waited for his routine departure. Julia will be taking next month off to visit her family in the countryside. There seems to be rumors of a new tax system in development. By the way, did you hear about the peace talks between the Hero and the Demon Queen?

I answered with curt yeses and noes, occasionally throwing in a laugh when it felt appropriate. While I generally enjoyed conversing with Silas, I was currently at peak concentration and had no desire to break it with pointless drivel.

"Rose. Rose."

I blinked, "Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well, you're making... how should I put it... quite a mean face right now."

"Am I?" If I was, it was completely unintentional.

Silas put down his newspaper and locked gazes with me, "listen, I know you've been having trouble with that one customer, but don't let it get to you, okay? It happens to all of us."

I didn't know how to respond. He had read me like a book.

The clock saved me as it gently chimed, marking the turn of the hour. Seven o'clock.

Silas rose from his seat, "do you mind if I step out for a bit?"

I shook my head and he left, stopping at the door to offer a few more words of encouragement, "you're a smart girl. I'm sure you'll figure him out."

And then he was gone.

I sat, frozen, as his final words echoed through my head. I pushed them out of my mind. I had a plan to execute.

I peeked around the corner, wondering if any of my scheming with the guard had come to fruition. Our burly guard tugged at the collar of his uniform, chewing on his lower lip as he cast a glance at the receptionist. His eyes wandered over to me and I flashed him a thumbs up, giving him the final push he needed to walk over to the receptionist.

Perfect.

I stripped off my clothing, wiping myself down with a moist towel and drying myself before spritzing my skin with a bottle of perfume. Rose, of course. I rummaged through my bag, pulling out a small, ornate vial as well as my favorite set of lingerie, donning it much like a knight might don a suit of armor.

I exhaled. I was ready.

I rest a hand upon my chest, my heart beating uncontrollably in its cage. Me? Nervous? I refused to believe it. I took several deep breaths. Calm yourself, Rose. You're a professional. You got this. He should be arriving right about... now.

My fated opponent thrust his penis through the hole in the booth's partition. It was time for work.

I uncorked the crystalline vial by my feet, taking a small sip for myself before dumping the rest onto his cock. An aphrodisiac, I had bought it from a traveling witch for an embarrassing sum of money. But if it helped in the slightest, it would have been worth every coin.

I gently grasped his shaft with a hand, stroking slowly as I spread the lubricant evenly throughout his skin. His penis twitched. A reaction! The first I had ever managed to elicit from him. The medicine was working! I took his rod firmly between both hands and tugged, continuing my assault with newly found vigor, occasionally fondling his balls or smothering the tip of his penis with my palm, making extra sure that my other hand kept pace as it picked up double duty. His mass quivered with every touch and stroke, growing harder than any of our previous encounters.

And then I stopped, playfully flicking the tip of his penis as I gave him a moment's rest. Though I would have loved to warm him up longer, I only had him for so long. And so, when he thought he could finally let his guard down, I enveloped the entirety of his cock in my mouth.

His cock swelled, nearly bursting from the sudden attack. But whether through prior experience or sheer willpower, he managed to retain his seed. As disappointed as I was that I didn't make him cum then and there, I couldn't help but feel a pang of relief. He couldn't climax there. For someone I had deemed to be an opponent worthy enough of making me go all out it would have been... well, anti-climatic.

I eased off his cock. Even for me, deepthroating someone so suddenly was a bit much. I steadied his rod with a hand and, using my tongue, traced a line from the tip of his penis, down its entire length, and toward his balls. An overwhelming sweetness flooded my mouth. Right, the aphrodisiac. I wondered how much I had ingested by now. Already, I could feel my mind growing hazy, my nether region beginning to tingle as it grew wetter. Clearly I hadn't thought this plan completely through. How much more could I safely take? I shook my head, pushing the extraneous thoughts out of my head. It was too late to back down now. I was committed.

My lips wrapped around his cock for yet another offensive. I rocked my head back and forth, inching deeper and deeper with each forward motion until I had reached the base of his cock once more. Breath, I reminded myself, inhaling through my nose before pushing myself the final millimeter and pressing my mouth against his pelvis. I held my position, letting him feel the warmth of my throat as my tongue lapped at the underside of his shaft, my saliva mixing with the aphrodisiac and creating a thick, sticky mess.

I pulled my head back, my lips never breaking their seal, and slammed it forward, again and again, half expecting his salty load to spray down my throat at any moment. But after some time, it became clear that that moment would never come.

Fine. I stood, wiping a bit of drool away from the corner of my mouth with the back of my hand. I hadn't wanted to resort to this, but I was making him cum today, one way or another.

With my mind set, I turned around and, pulling aside my underwear, planted myself squarely onto his cock. A soft gasp escaped my opponent as he immediately realized what was happening. That's right, I smirked to myself, for the price of a measly blowjob, you get to taste Rose of Gemini Palace's sweet, sweet pussy.

I rode his penis, steadying myself with the help of the booth's sides so that my backside wouldn't slam against the partition and alert the guard or receptionist of my misdoings. I bit the corner of my lip, not out of carnal pleasure, but from the mere anticipation of finally being able to defeat him. My insides clenched even tighter at the thought. His penis bulged. This was it.

Hot semen spurted inside me, coating the entirety of my insides. For a penis of his size, the volume far exceeded what one would normally expect. I didn't mind though, instead savoring every drop that he released. They were my spoils of war. Metaphorically. I had no intention of keeping any of it. That would be weird.

He removed his flaccid penis, retreating back through the hole in the partition. I burned the image of my victory into my mind. Finally, I had won.

I wiped away the dribble of cum leaking down my thigh before unceremoniously waddling to the washroom. As I cleaned myself up, I glanced at the mirror. I broke into a smile. How could I not? I had done it. Sure, people would say that I cheated, but I didn't care. All that mattered was that I had made him cum.

I refreshed myself and made my way back to my booth, changing back into my casual wear and disposing of all nearby incriminating evidence. How was I doing on time? I checked the clock. Just barely made it before Silas returned. All I had to do now was wipe this shit eating grin from my face and I was all set. The still fresh memory only further reinforced my smile. I couldn't, I was too giddy.

As if on cue, Silas came back. He placed the box of baked goods on the common table where I joined him. Normally, I would refrain, but a pastry to celebrate my success seemed in order. I peeked inside, wondering if he had gotten my favorite today.

"Any customers while I was gone?" He asked.

"The usual."

"Any trouble?"

I hesitated. "Of course not," I boldly proclaimed.

He chuckled as he returned to his seat, "glad to hear, but," he said, winking, "you shouldn't give customers more than what they paid for."

What face I made that day, I still don't know, but Silas' laughter filled the room that day.