The Greatest Gift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers

"I'm feeling really, really good," she replied, melting into his arms. "I want you to know how much I appreciate this. I know this means a lot."

He brushed her hair back from her face. "It's my pleasure, no pun intended. I've always wanted you to have everything you want."

"I know, Pop. I know."

She closed her eyes and kissed him. It was firm, but sweet and she opened her mouth, flicking her tongue forward. It was a good, romantic kiss and she focused on that, not who she was kissing. His arms felt good around her and when his tongue pushed into her mouth she sucked on it hungrily. She'd always been a sucker for a good kisser and Pop was very good. It was surprisingly easy to give over to their kiss.

Terri slipped out of his arms and took his hand, leading him toward the bedroom. She'd left the lights out, but enough light came in from the living room for them to see each other clearly. Standing there at the foot on the big, queen-sized bed her nerve faltered, but Pop took right up where she left off.

Pop held her face in his hands and kissed her. Her arms went around him and he untied her blouse at the waist and pulled it open. Slipping his hands inside, he cupped both her breasts and massaged them through her lacy black bra. Terri had put a lot of thought into her lingerie for the evening. She realized it was important to look good, but she didn't want to appear too eager or slutty by wearing something too racy. For their first night together she just went for a lacy black bra and panty set, which she knew she looked good it. The demi cups sort of presented her perky breasts, which she thought were one of her best features. They were a just bit larger than a handful and still nice and firm. She knew she was slightly bigger than her mother and she wondered if he noticed.

He lifted her and laid her back onto the bed. He shed his shirt while she looked up at him with guarded anticipation. Terri's heart was hammering and she realized for the first time that she was damp. She was excited by kissing her Pop and she couldn't help being a little ashamed. He shed his pants and then crawled onto the bed beside her in his boxers. He stroked her hair tenderly and resumed kissing her.

It was strange to explore his body with her hands. His chest was sparsely covered with graying hair and although he wasn't a hard bodied young man, he was very sexy and masculine. With her eyes closed she was taken away by their kiss and she could almost forget who she was with. He was doing his part to distract her by letting his hands freely roam her body. He massaged her breasts, making her swoon, and lightly caressed her belly before moving back again. Terri's nipples were thick pebbles, poking right through her bra and he flicked them with his thumb, making her moan into their kiss. She really loved it when a man who knew what he was doing played with her breasts and Pop definitely knew what he was doing.

"Mmm, that feels so nice," Terri moaned softly when he kissed her neck. He was caressing the back of her thigh and slowly slipped his hand up under her skirt until he was massaging her ass. There was just something about his hands. His every touch was so exciting. He was kissing his way across her shoulders and then down her chest and she reached back and unhooked her bra. There was only a moment's hesitation before she pulled it away and exposed herself to him.

"You're so beautiful, Teresa," he said, glancing up to meet her eyes just before he flicked a thick nipple with the tip of his tongue. Her breath caught in her throat and she shivered. He circled her nipple over and over and it hardened so much it ached. God, she didn't know if she could stand all this teasing. She wanted him to just take her in his mouth already! He kept teasing her like that until she couldn't help herself. She ran her fingers through his hair and pressed his face into her chest. He sucked her nipple hard, grazing it with his teeth, and attacked it with his tongue. Terri cried out and gripped his tightly.

While she was distracted by the pleasure pulsing from her breasts, Pop slid his hand around and cupped her mound through her panties. He squeezed, pressing his finger between her lips and sliding it back and forth. She was throbbing down there and whimpered when he touched her. It was just the right combination of firmness and gentleness to lift her to the heights of ecstasy.

Pop shifted, laying partially atop her and they kissed again, tongues battling fiercely. Terri felt his stiff cock lying hotly along her thigh, even through his boxers and barely resisted the urge to grab it. She still feared appearing too eager and was happy to let Pop take the lead. While they kissed he still rubbed her cunt and she was pushing at his hand, wishing her panties weren't in the way.

"Wait ... you don't have to ..." Terri moaned as he started kissing his way down her body once again, this time passing her breasts after a few quick nibbles on them.

"I want to, kiddo," Pop replied. He continued his way down her body, pushing her skirt up and out of his way. He kissed her thighs as he pried them open and rolled her panties down her hips.

It just seemed wrong. Laying back and letting him stick it in was one thing, but this was beyond sex by necessity. She felt guilty for enjoying herself, but not guilty enough to stop him. He already made her feel so good she couldn't wait for what was going to happen next. Pop's stubbled cheek brushed her swollen lips and she quivered, spreading wider open.

He planted little kisses up and down her mound before snaking his tongue between her lips and flicking it more and more deeply. He reached her clit and each flick of his strong tongue sent shivers of excitement through Terri with each flick. She grabbed a handful of sheets and cried out, closing her thighs around his head. He kept digging at her clit and then sucked on it while pushing a finger into her pussy. She gripped that finger and Pop slurped as he made love to her cunt. Her legs open and closed, like she couldn't make up her mind, and she tossed her head back and forth, scattering her hair over her face. Something about the way he timed his tongue and sucking and finger quickly pushed Terri to the heights of ecstasy and she twisted her entire body from side to side, trapping his head between her thighs yet again, as she climaxed. Loud sobs racked from her throat as her entire being exploded. Pop slurped away between her legs, lapping up the flow from her excited pussy.

While Terri was still in her post-orgasmic stupor, he slid back on top of her, shedding his boxers. She felt his prick heavy between her legs and with one powerful thrust he entered her. She gasped. God, he felt big! Not too long, but he was thick! Primed as she was, he still stretched her wide open and it might have hurt if he hadn't so expertly prepared her. He kept his cock buried in her and she gyrated her hips, pushing back at him. She'd never been so filled and it felt amazing. It was like every nerve ending inside her was being stimulated at once. No wonder her mother was such a happy woman! Their gyrating together pressed right into her already sensitive clit, building her to a second orgasm instantly. As she cried out Pop began thrusting in and out of her.

Pop held himself over her and thrust into her over and over. He started nice and slow, but as she gripped him more tightly with her pussy he moved faster.

Soon the bed was squeaking beneath them and Terri wrapped her arms and legs around him, panting passionately, "Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" She wasn't a screamer, but she was vocal in bed.

"Damn, kiddo! Damn you feel good Teresa!"

"Yes, Pop! Oh, yes! Oh ... ohhhh ... OHHHH POP!"

"Uhnnn ... uhnnn ... Teresssaaa..."

He buried his face in her shoulder and was grunting loudly as he lost it, embedding his cock as deep as he could while he unleashed his load. Terri was locked around him tightly and kept working those muscles down below like she was trying to drain every last drop from him. Before his cock deflated, she came one more time from their grinding together, a slow orgasm that flowed over her like warm water. She sighed contentedly and kept wrapped around him, which also kept his cock trapped inside her.

"That was amazing, Pop. Wow," Terri cooed. Caught in the afterglow, thoughts of how taboo their act was were pushed from her mind.

"Maybe you should call me Teddy when we're doing this, Teresa," he said, kissing her cheek.

She was thoughtful. "I can try, but I don't know, it would feel weird calling you by your first name." They looked at each other for a second and both burst out laughing at the absurdity of her statement.

Their laughter turned to affectionate kisses, which in turn led to passionate kissing. Gradually, Pop stiffened inside her hot, moist cunt and they started moving together. She held onto to him while kissing frantically as he moved in and out of her. She let out a cry of surprise when Pop suddenly rolled them and she was on top, with his prick still inside her.

Terri moved tentatively at first, even though she liked being on top almost as much as she loved it from behind. But as he filled her she abandoned her fears of being too eager and started riding hard up and down on his cock, her skirt flowing down to cover their joining. He held her breasts in hands, massaging them and lightly twisting her nipples as she rode faster and faster. She cried, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" It was just so unbelievably good, like he was made to fit perfectly inside of her.

She exploded with another consuming orgasm, this time arching her back and curling her toes. She fell forward and into Pop's arms. He laid her on his chest and then grabbed her hips, fucking her back and forth on his prick. He grunted and she cried out every time his cock slammed home. She had no idea how long he used her cunt like that, but then she felt him cumming inside her for a second time. His second loaded added to his first and he held them both inside her with his fat cock.

"God, I love you, Pop," Terri moaned dreamily.

"I love you too, kiddo."

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers
12