The Greatest Show Aboard A Ship Ch. 01

Story Info
Fanfic based on Titanic & Moulin Rouge.
1.9k words
1.91
19.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fifi
fifi
1 Followers

The NC 17 rated Valentines Day Edition

A Don Bluth all star / Moulin Rouge (2001) / Titanic (1997) multi crossover

Guest star: Max (Capitol Critters)

Part 1 - Theresa Meets Max

Foreword: 'Welcome aboard the Titanic!' that's some of the words that the elder Theresa remembered, as her faithful voyage with Titanic began. Theresa clearly remembered the big carnival ball aboard the ship, her new love she met under the ball.

But she also thought about how the giant ship, and the many innocent crewmen and passengers sank deep down at the ocean, while herself, and some other passengers came safe away from the sinking hell.

On the day Titanic left Ireland: A big crowd stood beside Titanic, where over thousands of passengers, was boarding the ship, that sailed to the promised land, and in the background, Vangelis' 'Bon Voyage' was playing.

Max, who was a poor, and red furred mouse boy, who lived in the backyards by the harbor, had won the ticket to Titanic, under a card game in the local pub with Justin and his friends.

Mrs. Brisby, and her kids Martin, Theresa, Timothy and Cynthia, was together with Auntie Shrew, while the whole Mousekewitz family also came aboard the ship, where the orchestra welcomed them with Beatles' 'Yellow Submarine.'

The cheering didn't stop, as Titanic slowly left the harbor, and sailed out in the big blue, with Mr. Ages as captain, but nobody knew that the cat Richard also was one of the many passengers!

The Brisby, and the Mousekewitz family was sitting at the same table, in the French inspired restaurant, wine and lemonade was served to the dinner, and 'Be Our Guest' was played by the orchestra.

As Theresa went outside for a walk, she suddenly felt over her legs, and wounded herself, Max helped her up, and Theresa said 'Thanks for the help? Who are you?,' and Max said 'I'm Max! Nice to meet You, Mrs. Brisby!'

Theresa asked surprised 'Where do You know me from?,' and Max said 'You live in a big mansion near Windsor Castle with Your family, and You are often on the front of the newspapers.'

Max said 'You're welcome at our party tonight!' and Theresa said 'I promise to come! Bye!'

At the deck for the poorer passengers, there was a party, where people danced, drank whiskey and beer, while a folk trio played up to dance.

As Theresa entered the smoky room, Max and his friends welcomed her, and Max took Theresa out for a dance, while the trio played Secret Garden's 'The Rap.'

On the walls hanged pictures of ships from Ireland, and then the dance- floor got crowded, as the trio played 'Jamboree,' and 'King Of The Road.'

Later on, Max and Theresa left the party, and as the two lovers went outside in the moonlight, they began to sing 'All I Ask of You.'

After the song, the two new lovers kissed each other, thanked for the dance, said goodnight, and went up to their cabins.

The next day, the settings for the carnival was started, it was going to be one of the biggest and expensive carnivals aboard a ship in history.

Richard was sitting in the casino with his fellows, and he planned what to do with the rich Brisby family, and as nobody believed in his plan, he hammered his paw down in the table, and asked who the leader was.

Theresa saw Max's paintings of Paris, she really liked them, thereafter, did Max and Theresa go up to Theresa's luxurious cabin. But Theresa had to hide Max, as Mrs. Brisby came and asked 'Are you going to prepare for the ball?,' and Theresa nervously said 'Yes mom!'

As Theresa's mom vanished, Theresa said 'You can come out now!' and Max came out of his hide. Theresa showed her dress, and her jewels for the ball, Max said 'That is beautiful!' and Theresa said 'I bought this dress on Oxford Street in London, while I bought the jewels in Amsterdam.'

Max asked 'May I paint a picture of you?,' and Theresa, who had taken her elegant dress on, said 'Yes! I'm excited to see the result!'

Few minutes later, Max had finished his painting, and Theresa said 'Wow! That's amazing!' then did Theresa and Max take of their clothes, laid on the bed with each other for the first time, and Theresa took a little, and crystal clear snow doll balloon, that was printed.

While Theresa slowly sat and began to blow life in the little balloon, did Max rub Theresa between her legs.

As the huge balloon was fully inflated, did the two lovers sit on each other, and rubbed their body against each other, with the squeaking figurine balloon between their naked bodies, and they made love to each other in long time. Theresa moaned softly, her orgasm came quickly, and as the two lovers had laid on each other, with the big balloon between them in a moment, did the two mice's take on their clothes.'

Theresa said 'I'm sorry, but I have to go now, before my mom misses me! Meet me under the dome at 10 PM!'

As Max walked out of the cabin, Richard, who had spied him, wondered what he did in Theresa's room, as he sneaked away from the riches cabin deck.

The whole Brisby, and Mousekewitz family had fun with blowing up hundreds of caterpillar, bird formed and round balloons, in all sizes and colors to the ball.

Tiger and his mate Miss Kitty, and the sheriff dog Wylie Burp, who was in love with Tanya Mousekewitz, was hanging up giant banners under the big glass dome.

As the carnival party started, Theresa and Max met on the stairs, and began to dance, while the orchestra played the Donau waltz.

Mrs. Brisby, and her family was really surprised to see Theresa had found a lover, he looked really fine, but they didn't know Max was a boy from the backyards.

Champagne, drinks, lemonade and snacks was served to the sweaty dancers, Tanya, who won the prize for best carnival costume, made a solo ballet to the sound of the Sleeping Beauty waltz. Thereafter, was everybody on the dance floor gathered to dance and sing along to Boney M's song 'Rasputin.'

Richard and his pals was also at the ball, the leader of the cats whispered to his men 'Tomorrow we're gonna get a end of Max and his little girlfriend, and then the whole Brisby family! They gonna end in the cold water!'

Tony and Bridget won the dancing competition, as they danced to Ricky Martin's 'Maria,' and the pair danced in a circle, while Bryan Adams' 'Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman.'

Later on that night, after the ball, was Tanya and Wylie Burp making love to each other in their room, they both laid naked on the bed, and some minutes later, did Tanya said 'Now I'm doing something, that really will arouse you!'

Tanya took a crystal clear, round and red giant balloon she got from the ball, rubbed it against Wylie's swollen penis in some minutes, and Wylie, who moaned, said 'That's great! I could spill my load anytime on that beautiful balloon!'

It did not take long for the horny dog to eject his first load, as a big white glob from Wylie's hot penis landed on the giant balloon, Wylie came again, and then did both the dog, the mouse and the balloon get soaking wet of warm dog liquid.

As Tanya laid on the balloon and relaxed for a moment, did Wylie lay on the bed, and caress the balloon, and felt the beautiful aftermath of his balloon love.

The day after the ball, the monstrous ferry came out in colder water, many, who got outside to enjoy the sunshine, got a cold or a flu, and the ship doctor was really busy.

Back at old Theresa's house: Theresa now remembered with a shiver what happen that night, she haven't imagination enough to think about the terrible disaster, where Titanic sank.

Part 2 – The Sinking Of Titanic

On the day Titanic sank: The moment that Titanic hit the iceberg, became everything chaotic so slowly, the passengers didn't know they was about to sink.

Mr. Ages got his life's chock, as he sailed into the iceberg, he knew this would be a terrible disaster for the ship, and its passengers.

Brutus had to gather every passenger under the dome, and give them a life west, but nobody knew how big a disaster there would be.

As nearly everybody was gathered under the dome, Brutus told the crowd to go out to the lifeboats, but women and children had to go first.

Suddenly everything got chaotic, many kids wished not to be parted from their fathers, and the husbands wouldn't leave their men.

Up on the crowded promenade deck, Max and Theresa searched and called desperately for each other, there was panic in the lifeboats, and a lot of crying and swearing.

The leader of the orchestra, who stood on the deck with his band, said 'Let's play Bridge Over Troubled Water, before we go under, my gentle- mice's!'

The French born seagull, and his winged friends carried two mice's each on their bags, and flew them to land, while there got called out for SOS, and sent up emergency rockets.

Richard and his gang had spoiled their plans, they was caught in a lifeboat, where the Brisby family luckily wasn't aboard.

The boat sank further, the passengers began to glide and fall downward, and many fell down in the ice cold water, where they met their fate.

Some of the mice's in the lifeboats began to pray, and soon there wasn't a lifeboat that was full of crying and shouting passengers.

The mice Tony and Bridget, who got married aboard the ship, got rescued in the water, by the female seagulls, while Fievel's mommy and daddy, and the cats Tiger and Miss Kitty, got helped up in a lifeboat.

To get away from Titanic, some of the mice's used coffee cups, and bottles, the ferry began to split in two, and it felt apart, while the two giant chimneys crashed down in the water.

The giant back of Titanic raised over the lifeboats like a god, many passengers was still swimming desperately in the freezing cold water. Mrs. Brisby, who cried loudly out for help with the other passengers, wondered why the emergency ships haven't showed up yet.

Later on, when everything got too quiet, a boat with an emergency crew finally sailed through the many lifeless bodies.

After what it felt like an eternity, the crew first found the Brisby family in their lifeboat, and they was thankful, for finding their saviors. Soon the Mousekewitz family was found on a wardrobe, thanked being father Mousekewitz's violin.

The day after Titanic's wreck: The overfilled emergency ships finally arrived in New York City, and Tiger, Wylie Burp, Max, and the whole Brisby & Mouskewitz family had survived the disaster.

Richard, and the cat gang, that had been wanted in whole Ireland, was one of the many missing passengers, and many in the two famous mice families had to be treated for lemonia and flu.

South Street Seaport, New York City, April 2002: Old Theresa, and old Max stood together by the Titanic Memorial, it's been eighteen years since they traveled with Titanic, and the press was gathered to interview the famous pair.

fifi
fifi
1 Followers