The Green Blob Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily infects a young woman and the invasion begins.
1.1k words
4.32
30.5k
22
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

While Jennifer was standing behind the counter at the local dress shop in town. It was a very slow day and she was standing there checking her phone when she heard the door open. She looked up and saw a tall attractive red head walk in.

"Hello! Anything I can help you with today?"

As Emily walked in she looked around at the dresses thinking she would need something sexy to make it easier to lure her prey in when she noticed the petite little blonde behind the counter. She smiled as she walked over to the counter to get a closer look at her.

"Is there anything particular you were looking for today or are you just browsing?" Jennifer asked a little confused as to why this woman was just staring at her.

Emily walked around to the opening with a smile on her face while Jennifer was starting to get a little freaked out. Emily suddenly grabbed her pulling her close. Jen struggled for a moment before Emily planted her lips on hers. Jen was freaking out not sure who this woman was or why she suddenly kissed her. Emily prepared as her mouth began to fill will green ooze and forced it down Jens throat.

Jen finally pulled back coughing not sure what just happened to her before she passed out and fell to the floor. Emily was pleased with her work as she walked over to one of the dress racks and stripped off her clothes. She grabbed a sexy red dress in her size slipping it on and heading for the exit.

After she left the next shift employee Stacy walked in to find Jen unconscious behind the counter. She ran over to check on her. As she shook her a little asking if she was ok Jen awoke not sure what was happening.

"Jen are you ok? What happened?" Stacy asked.

"I... I'm not sure, some woman came in and... I'm not sure, I must have passed out or something." Jen replied rubbing her head.

"Why don't you go home and get some rest, maybe see a doctor." She advised as Jen nodded and grabbed her purse before heading home.

As Jen got home she felt strange. She wasn't in any pain but just didn't feel right but couldn't put her finger on it. What she didn't realize was when that woman kissed her she had infected her with an Alien creature that was slowly bonding with her and changing her body. Suddenly she heard a knock at the door. As she opened the door she saw her Boyfriend Rob with a worried look on his face.

"Hey, I heard what happened and headed over to see if you needed anything, are you ok?" He asked.

"I think so, I'm not sure what happened but I feel ok."

She reached out and put her arms around him giving him a hug. As they held each-other Jen suddenly started to feel very attracted to him and was starting to get horny. She began kissing his neck working her way to his mouth. Rob pulled back for a moment.

"Whoa hey, are you sure this is a good idea after what happened?"

"Hey you came here to see if I needed anything right? And right now I need you!" She said planting another kiss on his lips before leading him to the bedroom.

As they walked in she pushed him down on the bed and started to open up his pants. Rob was getting excited, they would have sex every now and then but never really saw her this turned on and in to it. She took his cock in her mouth and began to suck him off, playing with him with her tongue, working his whole shaft.

"Oh shit! This feels so good!" He said.

As some pre-cum began to secrete from him and enter her mouth, the creature inside her got a taste of him and began to bond with her even faster. The green goo began to spread through her body rewriting her DNA and take control of her.

She pulled away and starting taking her clothes as Rob pulled out a condom sliding it on his throbbing member. Jen quickly pulled her panties off and climbed on top of him shoving his cock inside her as she started bouncing on top of him. She was acting very strange like she had never felt sexual pleasure before in her life. She grabbed him pulling him close to her as he began to suck on her nipples and grab her ass. What he didn't notice was the green goo secreting from her pussy that was dissolving his condom exposing his cock to her.

As the warm slime engulfed his cock inside her he suddenly coughed as he was sucking on her nipples something came out and went down his throat.

"Cough... what the hell was that?" He said while she ignored him and continued to ride his throbbing member until he finally came inside her. Rob was still reeling from his orgasm, What he didn't realize was a small pc of the creature had entered him and made its through his body to his genitals to absorb the semen from the inside. As Rob was about to pull out he realized he was no longer wearing a condom as he was still inside her. She started to move again.

"Jen what are you doing? I think I'm done." He said as she ignore him continuing to ride his cock. He soon noticed that she still felt amazing and his dick was still hard.

While Jen continued to Fuck him he started to feel an immense pressure building in his balls. The creature was absorbing all of his cum and growing inside him as it got ready to return to its host. His ball sack began to expand a little while green goo was dripping down around his cock. Rob was starting to get a little worried about what was happening.

"Jen? What's all this slime? What's going on here? My balls... they're starting to...oh shit!"

Moments later his cock began to twitch and he screamed out as he exploded in to her. His cock began to spray inside her pussy as his orgasm was so intense he was borderline pleasure and pain as gallons of goo squirted in to her and she seemed to be in immense pleasure as she absorbed his cum and goo into herself. Jens transformation was complete as the creature inside her had finished binding with her and was now feeding off her boyfriends sexual juices. As his dick continued to spazmed shooting everything in to her his screams stopped as he passed out and fell limp on to the bed.

As soon as she finished absorbing she lifted herself off of him leaving a thin layer of green slime on his cock as she grabbed her clothes and left to further the invasion.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers