The Green Blob Ch. 04

Story Info
Dr Bennet visits Dr Johnson in the hospital.
1.2k words
4.5
21.3k
16

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the next day. Dr Johnson had been sent to the hospital after his colleagues had found him. They did a few tests on him to make sure the alien creature hadn't done anything permanent to him or anything to make him dangerous to others. Mainly he had become extremely dehydrated and the sent him to a local hospital for fluids and rest.

As he laid in his hospital bed he was trying to remember what happened to him. He remembered the creature attacking him but not any pain. Who also thought he heard Dr Bennet voice at some point. They found the guard in her office but no sign of her. The security cameras seemed to have malfunctioned and didn't record anything. They even tried to call her a few times but couldn't get a hold of her which had him a little worried. Did the creature get her? Was she all right?

Suddenly his door opened and he heard someone come walking In. He expected the nurse but was shocked when he looked up and saw Dr Bennet standing there is a beautiful dress that made her look incredible.

She walked in and sat down in the chair next to him with her legs crossed.

"Hello Eric. How are you feeling?" She said.

"I'm ok, I'm just happy to see that you're ok!"

"Oh I'm amazing thank you."

Suddenly she stood up and walked over to his bed side placing her hand in his leg giving him a gentle rub.

"Um... what are you doing?"

"I'm giving you what you have always wanted." She said before leaning down and giving him a kiss before she placed her hand on his cock.

"Woah wait... what are you?... " he stopped as he suddenly realized what had happened. "Oh my god... you're the creature!" He said in a panic.

"Calm down Eric I'm not going to hurt you."

"But you... how did you...what did you do to Emily?"

"I'm right here."

"No you're not... that creature changed you didn't it?"

"Yes it did, we bonded on a cellular level and are now one."

"What do you mean bonded?"

Emily locked the door and came back over to his bed before she slipped off her dress revealing her naked body to him. He couldn't help but stare as she looked more amazing than he could have ever imagined. She lifted up his hospital gown and straddled his already hardening cock.

"What are you doing? Please don't, I still haven't recovered yet."

"No you haven't, so you are going to listen to me or I'm going to suck so much out of you it will kill you!" She said with a serious look on her face. Dr Johnson laid there in fear and listened.

"I am still Emily, it's her body and her memories, all I did was bond with her and change her purpose."

"Her purpose?"

"My species used to devour all living things on every planet we came in to contact with. However when we finished we found ourselves on a lifeless planet struggling to survive. Over time we evolved, we don't just devour organic matter anymore, we've learned to absorb fresh DNA from different species. What you call semen is what we feed off of now."

"Semen? So that's why..."

"Yes. Most species have similar sex organs so we learned that absorbing that life force through pleasure has helped us flourish because the creatures are more receptive to us. That's is why Emily and I bonded, it makes it easier for us to integrate in to your society."

"Did Emily have a say in the matter?"

He asked while she gave him kind a disapproving look.

"No, but it was necessary for my survival."

"How could you have done that to her? Why her?"

"She was there, she was concerned for you so I took advantage of the situation."

"Let her go! Please let her go!"

"It's too late for that, but I have a proposition for you!"

"What could you possibly offer me!"

"I'm going to offer you me! I'm still Emily, I'm still everything that you loved about her, and to let you in on a little secret, she had strong feelings for you too!"

"But... what do you want?"

"You were the first specimen I tasted, and you taste incredible, I'm willing to stay with you, and be everything you wanted Emily... wanted me to be and all I ask is you don't try to stop me and let me feed off you whenever I need."

"Well the last time you fed off me I ended up here!"

Emily smiled as she started to bob up and down on him slowly massaging his cock inside her pussy.

"Wait...oh god...I don't know if...oh shit."

She rode his cock very gently and it felt amazing. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breast's helping him to give in and relax as she continued to ride him. His dick was fully erect now as she bounced up and down on him.

"You see, it can be very pleasurable and if you're not too weak than show me what you've got!" She said almost taunting him. He pulled himself up and placed her breast in his mouth giving her nipples a nice suck before he looked up and kissed her while she wrapped her arms around his head. She enjoyed the feeling as much as he did. Eric was so torn and confused, all he ever dreamed of was being in this situation with her, but the circumstances could have been better. He gave in to his lust as they were in each other's arms and he soon blew a load as she absorbed his juices in to herself.

They both stayed motionless in each other's arms for a moment before she looked down at him and said "now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Eric laid back trying to catch his breath while she pulled herself off of him and grabbed her dress off the floor. "How did you do that? Last time you almost killed me!"

"I can control myself, and I will as long as you cooperate. So do we have a deal?" She said.

Eric was still hesitant but agreed to her terms. His thought was maybe he could find a way to separate the creature from her but play along for now, and maybe even enjoy himself a little.

Suddenly a young nurse opened the door and walked in.

"Why was the door locked?" She said as she saw Emily putting her dress back on. "What the hell? This is a hospital, you cant just..."

Before the young woman could finish Emily had jumped her and had her pressed against the wall. Eric watched as she leaned in and gave her a kiss with what looked like a green tongue sticking it inside her mouth. The woman coughed and fell to the floor confused about what was just done to her.

"Now you didn't see anything, so go back to work." Emily said as the nurse stood up shaking her head before she left the room.

"What did you do to her?" Eric asked.

"Just invited her to the party." She said with a smile. "Rest up, I'll see you later!"