The Green Blob Ch. 06

Story Info
Jen returns to work and infects Stacy.
2.2k words
4.44
19.2k
15

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

Stacy was working the dress shop the next morning. She came in because she was unsure if Jen would be in or not after what had happened. While she was folding a few things she heard the door open and saw Jen walking in.

"Oh hey? I wasn't sure if you'd be in today. How are you feeling?" Stacy asked.

"I feel Incredible."

"That's good, you're boyfriend called after you left so I told him what happened, hope that was ok?"

"That fine, he came over last night and made me feel so much better."

"Good to hear!"

Jen smiled as she looked Stacy up and down, she was a cute brunette a little shorter than her but she figured she would make a nice addition. While Stacy turned away to check the computer Jen reached in to her mouth and pulled out a small green glob about the size of a peanut and held it in her hand. She lifted up the cap on Stacy's iced coffee and dropped it in without her noticing.

"You can take off if you want, I can handle it from here." Jen said.

Stacy finished up sending an email before she turned around and said "ok no problem, there was an email for an online order when you get a chance to mail that out, other than that it's been pretty quiet. Call me if you need anything!" Stacy grabbed her ice coffee and headed for the door. Jen smiled as she saw he sipping the straw as she left.

She looked at the online order and saw it was going to somewhere in Tennessee . She took the dress and boxed it up leaving a little green surprise inside the box for the customer. She created the label and left aside for pickup, the label said T. Swift.

------------------

Stacy had finished her drink and thrown out the cup. Before she started driving home. She was unaware of the little green alien slime slowly working it's way through her system and still felt normal. As she pulled in to her building she parked her car in the garage and started to head for the elevator.

She approached the door to her apartment and headed inside still feeling normal except for feeling slightly turned on. She got home and turned her computer on and started checking her email and Facebook. Everything was still normal but she was starting to feel a little hot and bothered all of a sudden. She began to feel wet between her legs and just suddenly wanted to get off.

Stacy got up and headed to her bedroom, she walked over to her night stand and opened the drawer pulling out a small battery operated vibrator she had since her and her boyfriend broke up. She shut the door to her room and laid on the bed. She turned the toy on and began to tease herself a little by lifting up her skirt and just touching the front of her panties with the head. The feeling was incredible as waves of pleasure began to shoot through her body. She was a little shocked at herself as she didn't realise how bad she needed this right now.

Soon she had slid off her panties and was still teasing her clit with the vibrating toy a little until she shoved it inside her.

"Holy SHIT!" She yelled out as the hard plastic vibrator sent her closer and closer to orgasm. The feeling grew and grew inside her until she came squirting a little coving her vibrator.

Stacy laid there for a few minutes breathing heavy before she pulled out her vibrator. She stopped and looked at it suddenly a little grossed out as it was covered in a strange green slime.

"What the fuck?" She said as she looked down and saw her pussy covered in the same green slime. She jumped out of bed trying to figure out what was going on as she saw a green stain in her sheets and the stuff leaking down her legs. She was freaked out at this point thinking that green slime leaking from you pussy can't be healthy.

She ran to the shower to clean herself up, she took the hand held shower head down and squirted up between her legs trying to clean it out still freaking a little. She got out of the shower and dried herself off. The green goo had seemed to stop but she was still very uneasy. She decided to go down the hall to talk to her friend Becky. She wasn't sure if she could help but she just needed to talk to someone right now.

As she knocked on the door she was surprised to see her younger brother Tyler answer the door. Tyler was only a few years younger than her, he was in his 2nd year of college.

"Stacy hey! Haven't seen you in a while, how are you doing?" He said.

"Oh Tyler?... hi...im good, is Becky hear?"

No she's working today, I'm just hear visiting for a few days. I fly back to Boston day after tomorrow.

"Oh, ok I'll um... talk to her later I guess"

"Hey wait a minute? Is everything ok? You seem a little freaked out about something."

"It's nothing... girl stuff ...you know."

"It's have 3 sisters, that all you have to say. But hey why don't you come in and hang out for a little while, you look like you need a friend."

Stacy accepted his offer mainly because she didn't really want to be alone at the moment. She walked in and sat down on the couch while Tyler sat in the recliner across from her.

He started watching the TV as Stacy started to feel a little strange. Tyler glanced over at her.

"So what's going on? Anything you can talk to make about?"

Stacy started to breath heavy, she could hear her heart beating a mile a minute and she almost couldn't hear Tyler speaking to her. She was starting to panic, was she having a heart attack? Panic attacks? She had no idea that the creature inside her was slowly transforming her body. He orgasm had sped up the process but it still needed to feed to complete it and it had gotten no sustenance from the vibrator.

Stacy's eyes began to focus a little as she look at Tyler who had walked over and kneeled down in front of her checking to see if she was ok. Tyler had always been very good guy, he was never disrespectful or making good crude comments, and she had always annoyed his company but now she was starting to feel something different about him, she was listing for him. She tried to control herself as she licked her lips, all she could think about was having his cock inside her, she wanted to jump his bones and rock his world.

"What's wrong with me?" She thought to herself as the lust grew inside her. "Becky would kill me... it not right, I can't do this!" All these thoughts swirled around her head, she was even starting to get a little dizzy until she grabbed his head and pulled him in locking lips with him.

"Wow...wait what are you doing?" Tyler asked confused as to what had come over her.

"I need you, I need to Fuck you right now!" She said lunging towards him pushing him down to the floor pulling her dress off over her head and taking off her bra while he was still in a shock as to what was going on. It was like she was possessed all of a sudden.

"Wait... Stacy I don't want... well I do but... maybe we shouldn't?"

She ignored him as she began taking off his pants and taking his cock in her mouth. She teased him with her tongue circling around the head getting him more and more hard. Tyler couldn't help but enjoy himself as she bathed his cock with her tongue. Soon a little dribble of pre cum show itself as she licked it off his cock. Once it entered her body even that small drop was enough to speed up her transformation. The slime absorbed it and spread even faster.

She let go of hicks dick and straddle him forcing him inside her while she bounced up and down on him. She grabbed his hand and placed them on her breast's. Tyler didn't take long before getting in to it pulling himself up and kissing her breasts and neck. Stacy looked so fucking hot as she bounce with her still wet hair flinging back and forth. She was fucking him like his cock was the only one left on earth. She felt so warm and smooth around his member, he had never been so aroused in his life as she bounce and bounce grabbing his hair, pushing his face between her breast's. He was even pretty sure she bit him at some point.

Soon he couldn't hold out much longer and he blew a load in to her yelling out his pleasure. The alien goo absorbed every drop of him and finished her transformation.

She had stopped for a moment with his cock still inside her. After a moment she looked in to his eyes. Tyler was surprised because he had known she had blue eyes, he remembered because he had always loved the color of her eyes, but not they were suddenly a bright green color as she stared at him with a sinister smile on her face.

"Stacy? Your eyes? Weren't they blue before?"

She leaned in and kissed him again, it was a very intense passionate kiss as she sucked on his tongue and his lips.

"You've always wanted me haven't you Tyler. The way you've always looked at me, you've always wondered what it would be like, to have your cock inside me, draining your juices in to me, it's what you've always want isn't it." Stacy said in a sinister sexy voice before she began to move her hips again massaging his cock inside her pussy.

"Wow... I mean, yeah I've always been attracted to you but... are you sure you're ok?" He asked a little freaked out by her sudden change of personality.

She giggle a little and smiled tilting her head as she looked at him. She had never looked soo fucking hot to him than she did at that moment, and what was also odd was he was still hard as a rock and ready to go again as she continued to milk his cock.

"I can be yours Tyler, I can be all yours! We can fuck like this every day if you want, I can massage your cock inside me draining you of your come whenever you want it, and i mean whenever You want!" She said leaning in and giving his bottom lip a nibble while she continued to ride him.

Tyler was almost in shock as to what was happening. Something was definitely wrong here but it was hard to for him to focus as his sisters extremely hot friend was riding him like a cowgirl. Soon he felt another orgasm building up inside him as the green goo covered his cock and worked him up to the point he couldn't hold on much longer.

"Say the word Tyler... say it... and I am yours!"

As he cock began to spazmed he felt his cum bubbling to the surface. All could feel was the pressure and the pleasure in his cock, her warm sweating body in his arms and hands, her breast brushing up against his chest.

"Oh god..."

"Say it!"

"Oh god YES!" He cried out as he came again unloading more and more semen in to her body feeding to creature she had become!

She grabbed his head and held him close while she tightened around him absorbing his cum as the creature changed her body so she would orgasm whenever she fed. Once the feeling subsided she looked down at Tyler who was out cold in her arms. She held him for a moment with a smile on her face running her fingers through his hair. Before she laid his head down gently on the floor and pulled herself off of him.

His cock was covered in green goo so she grabbed some paper towels and cleaned him up. She slid his pants back on and carried him to the guest room where he was staying and placed him on the bed. The creature had made her much stronger so moving him was no challenge. She slid her dress back on and gave Tyler a kiss on the cheek before shutting the door and leaving him asleep in the bed.

Stacy and the creature had completely bonded and had become one. She felt amazing like she was high on life. She could not wait to have another go at Tyler once he recovered. The instinct of the alien and her memories made it very strange for her. The aliens' sole purpose was to feed but since bonding with these human females it has become much more complex than that. They were becoming attached to the first person they fed off.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers