The Green Blob Ch. 13

Story Info
She infects her roommate, and then finds Tim.
1.4k words
4.59
18.5k
12

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,670 Followers

As the sun rose over the campus an attractive brunette named Gwen awoke after her transformation was complete. She looked over at her room mate Kelly who was still recovering from the partying she had done the night before. Gwen looked her over seeing if she had sobered up yet. She grabbed a bottle of water for her when she awoke to help her flush her system so she could prepare her body for hosting. After a little while Kelly awoke with a splitting headache only to See Gwen sitting on the bed with a bottle of water ready for her.

"Oh shit, Gwen sorry, you startled me."

"Sorry, here's some water for you, help flush the booze out of you."

"Thanks... I guess. I didn't wake you last night did I?"

"A little but that's ok, i just want to make sure you're alright!" Gwen said sliding a little closer to her. Kelly was getting a little weirded out by her behavior but drank the water.

"Ok then, Im just going to um... going to take a shower." Kelly said getting up and sliding past her to the bathroom. She shut the door behind her and went to the mirror looking at her smudged make up and messed up blonde hair.

Kelly stripped of her clothes and started the shower. She let the water warm up before stepping in and let it wash away her disgust from last night.

As she washed herself up she heard the door open and close. "Gwen? Is that you? Everything ok?" She asked as she washed the soap out of her eyes. As soon as she could open her eyes she saw Gwen standing in the shower with her naked. "What the hell Gwen? What are you doing in here?" She said trying to cover herself.

Gwen stood there silent for a moment just staring at her. Kelly was about to speak when she suddenly smelled something strange. She caught the sent of something sweet that was making her a little dizzy and light headed. Gwen came close to her wrapping her arm around her waist holding her up before planting her lips against hers.

"Gwen, what are you... doing?" She said still light headed.

Gwen began to kiss her neck and began slowly working her way down her body. Kelly was so groggy she gave little resistance. The feeling of Gwen's lips on her body felt amazing. Gwen was kissing her belly working herself lower and lower until she got between her legs. She stuck out her tongue teasing her slit.

"Oh shit, Gwen what are you... oh god!"

Gwen's tongue was all over her clit massaging it making Kelly's knees wobble. Kelly put her hand on Gwen's head as she continued to pleasure her. Her mind was all jumbled, she had never been attracted to women but she wanted this so badly right now.

Gwen continued to pleasure her while a green tentacle began to inch up her throat preparing itself to enter Kelly. She had no idea what was about to happen to her as she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. The creature had split itself again like it did the night before and was sprouting out of Gwen's mouth inches away from Kellys pussy. Gwen took her hand and spread Kellys pussy open wide as the green tentacle suddenly shot out of her mouth jamming in to her. Kelly moaned out as the thick slimy creature filled her. She was breathing very heavy as the slime forced its way inside her and began to bond with her body.

Kelly stood there as the slime slurped in to her unaware of what was happening she enjoyed the pleasure as it filled her body. Gwen stood back up and pressed her lips against her while sticking her fingers in Kellys pussy teasing her clit making the transformation even more pleasurable. As the creature had already fed on Tim the transformation was happening quicker than usual. Gwen's fingering just sped up the process by making her orgasm. Kelly opened her eyes and looked in to Gwen's as both shined green before they smiled at eachother and turned the shower off.

-------------

A little while later Tim awoke back in his bed still a little woozy from the night before. He was surprised as he soon realized he was back in his bed comfortably. He was trying to remember what had happened and rationalize it but once his eyes focused he jumped a little as laying in the bed with him on either side were 2 naked woman.

"Oh shit, what are you? who? Hi!" He said shocked by what he saw. To one side he saw a sexy brunette and to the other a sexy blonde. He was sure he had seen them before as they were in one of his classes. "So whats going on ladies? Everything ok?"

Gwen and Kelly just giggled a little as he laid between them. Kelly reached her hand under the blanket and began stroking his cock as his underwear had been dissolved. Gwen began to kiss his neck while her hand headed south to help Kelly.

"Oh shit! Um wow! What are you?... oh fuck!" He said confused but enjoying the attention.

"Just relax Tim, let us take care of you." Kelly said as she slid the blanket off of him revealing his cock which was already standing up fully erect. Both of the ladies bent down bringing their heads closer to his cock. Tim was in shock as he watched what was about to happen to him. There were suddenly two pairs of lips kissing his shaft followed by two tongues rubbing it up and down lubing him up. There was one mouth around it sucking on it while the other one was tonging his balls. Tim was in his glory as he had never felt anything like this before.

Gwen had her mouth around his cock sucking on him while Kelly massaged his balls. Tim squirmed as the attention he was getting felt soo good to the point he suddenly blew a loud in to her mouth letting her suck up every last drop. He laid there enjoying the sensation and the after effects when after Gwen let go and Kelly climb on top of him sliding his cock between her legs.

Tim squirmed a little as he wasnt sure if he'd be able to perform again but as Kelly adjusted herself he felt pretty good as she started to move her hips. Gwen had her hand on his balls tickling them while Kelly bobbed up and down on him. Tim had no idea why these 2 girls were in his room and why they were pleasuring him but he didnt really care. He had almost forgotten about what had happened last night and began to convince himself that maybe it was a dream unaware that the alien creature that had molested him had taken over the bodies of these 2 young woman having their way with him.

He pulled himself up giving Kelly a kiss while Gwen moved behind him leaving him stuck between them both while she started kissing the side of his neck and rubbing his shoulders. There was almost too much pleasure and too much women for him to handle but he still did his best to give them both attention. Kelly was still wiggling on his cock milking him of whatever he had left. He leaned down and began to suck on her breasts massaging her nipples with his tongue which just made Kelly Squirm and moan even more which just turned Tim on more. Gwen even began to rub her hands on Kelly which looked so sexy. Tim was getting so aroused that it wasnt long before his cock began to twitch and he shot another load in to Kelly as she wrapped her arms around his head and held on to him while she moaned out her pleasure.

He still felt all their hands all over him rubbing and massaging him. He was sure that he was either dreaming or that he had died and gone to heaven. Gwen moved to the side motioning him to lay back down as Kelly climbed off of him and moved to the other side. The both laid down next to him with their hands on his chest.

"So ladies... that was nice and all but um... what is this all about?"

Gwen and Kelly giggled at eachother before Gwen said, "I'm Gwen and this is my room mate Kelly, lets just say we noticed you in class so we thought we'd surprise you."

"Well consider me surprised!"

They both giggled again before Kelly said "You should rest, we are going to want to do this again!"

Tim looked at the 2 beautiful woman he was sandwiched between before he started to relax a little and closed his eyes excited for what was to come later.

maestro84
maestro84
1,670 Followers