The Green Days Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up between Clint and Michelle.
1.3k words
4
7.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkijames
nikkijames
15 Followers

As we continued kissing, Clint raised his hips up a bit and I could hear the buckle of his belt clinking and in that instant I felt a small pulsing in my pussy. It seemed as though he was having some troubles with the button on his jeans, so I worked my hands in between the two of us and assisted him with not only the button, but the zipper as well. He pushed his tongue deeper into my mouth and ground his hips into mine.

Clint broke away from our kiss and sat up onto his knees. He slid his jeans down over his hips and for the first time I could actually see how endowed he was. His cock trying to break through the material of his gray boxers and I could see a small dark spot where a bit of his juice had ran from the tip. He ran his fingers under the waistband of his boxers and pulled it out and over the head of his cock and then slid them down over his hips and down his thighs, letting them come to rest on the seat of the truck along with his jeans. He pulled his shirt up and over his head and threw it on the passenger side floor.

I laid there and marveled at the pure sexiness this man exuded. I still couldn't believe that this was really happening to me. "Please, don't wake me if I'm dreaming." I thought to myself.

Clint ran his hands up my inner thighs and applied pressure as he ran his hands over my pubic mound, then up over my belly and breasts. As he slid his hands up he had also hooked my shirt on this thumbs, so it was now coming up as well. I picked up my head and he slid his hands up over my shoulders and slid my shirt over my head. While I still had my head up, Clint quickly ran his left hand behind my neck and pulled me up a bit further so he could get his right hand down to unfasten my bra. While working on the clasps of my bra, I sucked, kissed and licked on his neck. His breathing hitched a bit now. I felt the release of the clasps and Clint pulled both hands to the front of me now as I laid back on the seat. He had my bra straps hooked in his fingers and as he brought his hands together in front of me, my bra was off and my breasts were exposed to him.

Instinctively, I tried to cover myself a bit, feeling so exposed and thinking that my large 44DD breasts weren't as appealing now that they were free. Clint reassured me that I had nothing to worry about though when he grabbed my hands and pulled them above my head, holding my wrists up against the door and ravaging my breasts with his mouth. After knowing that I wasn't going to fight him off, he let go of my wrists and now used his hands to freely explore my tits. He would squeeze one and then the other, moving his mouth back and forth between them as well, letting his tongue across my pert nipples. I would hear him actually suck my nipple into his mouth and when he released it there was a "pop" noise. Every time he pulled my nipple into his mouth, I would arch my back and breath as deeply as I could. "God that feels amazing!" I sighed out into the night.

Clint kissed his way from my belly button up between my tits, giving a little nibble on my neck and then hopping over to my awaiting mouth. Our tongues played roughly, not like the sensual kisses before. It was more passion, more sexual desire and more need. I dug my nails into Clint's back and wrapped my left leg around his ass while I put my right leg up on the dash. I lifted my hips to meet his rigid cock. "I ..... want ...... you ....." I managed to get out of my mouth as we kissed.

Clint broke free and between the two of us we managed to get my jeans unbuttoned and zipped and somehow down over my hips and thighs. Trying to get them over my knees with Clint still straddling me was another story. Clint reached behind him and pulled the handle to the driver's side door and the door flung open, nearly spilling Clint out into the gravel. With his jeans and boxers still down around his knees, Clint slid himself backwards out of the door. He reached in and grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him, it felt as if he were going to pull me right on out of the truck. He pulled my jeans the rest of the way off my legs and threw them in the bed. He kissed up my inner thigh and nudged his nose in my crotch, breathing in the musky scent of my womanhood. Then before I even knew it, my panties were being slid down over my hips and I raised my ass to assist, I bent my right leg and then the left and when I went to put them back down, Clint grabbed them both and laid them over his shoulders. He was now kneeling on the running board and my panties had joined my jeans in the bed of the truck. His warm hands felt so amazing as they ran up my chilled thighs to my tits. I could feel his heavy warm breath as his mouth hovered above my pussy.

Clint ran his hands back down over my belly and stopped so that he had one on either inner thigh and his thumbs rested on my pussy lips. My breathing had become quite hitched by this point, I had my hands above my head, holding onto the passenger side door handle. Clint used his thumbs to part my pussy lips and as quick as the chilled night air hit me, he had his warm mouth cover me. His tongue darting here and there, his right thumb rubbing my clit in circles. "Ohhhhh! Fuck Clint!" I moaned out as his probing tongue found the opening of my womanhood. Clint stuck his rigid tongue as deep into my cunt as possible and flicked it all around, his right thumb still working my clit.

My pussy was so wet and the sucking and smacking noises were only making me hotter. My knuckles white from holding on so hard to the handle, not wanting to cum yet. "Oh .... my .... fuck .... yeah" I managed to get out one word at a time. I arched my back and pushed my cunt onto Clint's face, grinding against all of it. His tongue in my hole and both his nose and thumb rubbing my clit. I felt pressure on my asshole and realized that it was Clint's finger from his left hand and that pushed me over the edge.

Clint grabbed my hips and tried to steady them some as the orgasm hit and my hips bucked up and down. I could feel him sucking my hole and sucking the cum out of me. I could feel my pussy muscles contract and release again and again as the orgasm wave rolled throughout my entire body. I got hot and then chills ran over me. I could hardly breathe and I had no moisture in my mouth at all. Clint licked my pussy from bottom to top, then stood and leaned in over me and kissed me. I could smell and taste myself on his lips, but I parted them with my tongue and we kissed half sensual, half sexual desire still.

nikkijames
nikkijames
15 Followers