The Green Door

Story Info
(Laura's Descent) What she craves causes her downfall.
12.8k words
4.56
81.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmt
jsmt
315 Followers

The Green Door: Laura's Descent

This is my first story. I am not a native English speaker, so I hope you have a little patience.

Thanks amerks29hockey for her editing.

*

Laura was a brilliant 19 year old girl just about to enter college. Her parents died a few years ago in a car crash but she did not have money problems due to a trust fund in her name set by her parents. The trust fund was designed to directly pay for her tuition in the schools and universities of her choice and to give her also a fixed monthly payment to cover her personal expenses and housing until she finished college. After that whatever remained in the fund would be given to her (and there would still be a considerable sum).

She lived in a foster home from the death of her parents until she was 18. Then she moved to a boarding high school. And now she had matriculated in a University in another town and was finally free of all those people bossing her around.

She quickly made the arrangements with the trust fund and moved to her new city. The classes would begin in a few weeks but she already wanted to live by herself in her new apartment.

Laura knew no one in her new city, as a matter of fact that was one of the reasons for choosing this university. She did not want to be with her old high school mates, and be branded again as "the orphan". So Laura did not have much to do with her time, except maybe shopping. Being a fashion freak, she spent a lot of time in the malls buying all kinds of new outfits to use in the months to come.

Growing bored with time, Laura began to take long rides in her car "to know the city". One night Laura was taking a ride and she accidentally entered the sleazy zone of the city. She was curious and slowed her driving to take a better look. She turned at one corner and then she saw a young girl wearing a tight micro skirt and a very small top that left her shoulders and stomach uncovered, and she became mesmerized.

There she was, a girl just about her own age and in fact, they looked very much alike. They both had roughly the same height and the same skin color. They both had gorgeous figures. But they were far from twins, their faces while pretty, were very different and while Laura had blond hair the other girl had her hair tinted in a natural red tone.

Laura could not stop thinking about it, a girl that did not seem very different from her, (except of course for the clothes and makeup) whoring herself in the streets. Laura became aroused at the thought and could not avoid passing that street several times before finally going home to masturbate.

In her loneliness and as another boring day followed the last, Laura began to think more and more often about that girl and masturbated while fantasizing about how it would be to be a whore like her. She imagined herself wearing that very short black skirt and that little white top and of course those whorish shoes. One day she realized that she wanted more, she wanted to have whore clothes, but not just clothes that looked whorish. She wanted real whore clothes.

She began to fantasize more and more often with exchanging one of her own designer outfits with the outfit of the whore. It would be delightfully humiliating to lose one of her favorite, carefully selected outfits to get some whorish clothes. Just the thought of losing one thing that was an important part of her own self image to get one of the whore's outfits, aroused her beyond imagination. She would become a little less like herself and turn into a little bit of that girl. She would become the whore.

Finally the fantasy became a need and one day it overcame her reasoning and there she was driving her car once again to the sleazy district but this time it wasn't by accident, this time she came to search for the girl.

Laura had to pass 3 times in front of the girl before she had the courage to stop the car. She was trembling - What was she doing there? -- Surely this was not a thing that a good girl would do, and she was a good girl. Wasn't she? But the desire was just too strong and overcame her fears and doubts and she dared to call the girl. She lowered the passenger window and shyly called the young whore:

"Excuse me m'am."

The whore approached the car with a knowing, superior smile and told Laura,

"Sorry girl, I don't do gals, but I can point you in the right direction."

"No," said Laura with her lower lip trembling a bit, "I really don't want to have... to have sex with you... I ... I only want to offer you... a ... a deal."

Nancy (that was the whore's name) surely did not want to do anything lesbian, but she was finding the whole situation amusing. You know the rich girl in a fancy car, all insecure to talk to her, and almost begging instead of ordering like most clients. So Nancy decided to play along a little longer before she turned the girl down.

"So what's the deal girl?" said Nancy.

"Well... I was thinking..." Laura was becoming very aroused and very frightened but the heat between her legs was stronger than any second thoughts so she finished, "I was thinking If you would accept to switch clothes with me?"

Nancy almost laughed, here was this rich bitch asking to change a very nice outfit that maybe cost more than $500 for a $30 or $40 used whore clothes.

"I don't know," answered Nancy, "I don't like to wear used clothes."

"This is the first day I wore them. I was saving them to wear at college." said Laura meekly.

"Well, if I make the exchange with you I will lose one work outfit and I would have to buy another and worse, I don't think I will get too many customers once I wore those fancy clothes." said Nancy.

In fact Nancy was already thinking to call it quits for the night it being 11:00PM and Tuesday; it was very slow.

"I will pay you $100 for your time." said Laura.

"And what about the outfit?" asked Nancy.

Laura was surprised; she had thought that the whore would flip backwards just to have an outfit like this one and could not believe that she already rejected a $100. She felt a tingle in her pussy at the thought of paying to have her expensive clothes exchanged for the cheap ones the whore was wearing. At this time Laura was beyond the point of no return and was in no shape to bargain so she said:

"I will pay you another $100."

Nancy was happy; this outfit alone would make it easier to find a real job and would make wonders for her self-esteem. But still she wanted to play a little bit longer with the dumb college student; the situation was very funny indeed so she said:

"I don't know girl, maybe you only want to see me naked and I told you I don't do girls."

"No, I swear that is not what I want; we would make the exchange the way you feel most comfortable."

"OK," Nancy thought, "just what I wanted to hear."

"OK I agree," said Nancy, "only because it seems so important to you, but it will be on my terms."

It was humiliating for Laura to be bossed by this whore, but she was also hornier than she had ever been in her life.

"You can park your car over there and then knock on that green door. I will wait for you there."

Nancy thought that Laura possibly would drive home at that moment, after all she had her rush and maybe had come to her senses but she waited behind the green door anyways.

The green door led to a building that had a small sex shop, several video booths, and around 5 small cubicles to have sex. Nancy did not normally use this place to take her clients. It was just too sleazy and low class but these rooms were the cheapest around and she wanted to make the most of the money she was about to receive., and finally she won't even touch the furniture there.

When Laura entered the poor lighted building she almost fainted. The whole place was so low class. She looked completely out of place in her expensive outfit. The only reasonable thing to do was to leave immediately, but when she saw Nancy again, she knew she had to have her outfit; with that outfit and the remembering of this night she surely would masturbate for months.

Nancy received Laura at the door and led her to one of the cubicles. It was a dirty little room with a bed, a chair and big mirrors in the ceiling and on one of the walls. Laura started to tremble again. The place was worse than her fantasies.

"Ok," Nancy said, "give me your clothes."

Laura had not thought about that part, she did not plan to undress in front of the whore. She thought that she could go inside a bathroom or something with the whore's clothes in her hand, change privately and then return her own clothes to the whore.

"I... ne..ed some privacy." said Laura who was very nervous by now.

Nancy sensed the hesitation but decided that the best bet was to press further.

"OK girl, if you don't want to do it just pay me for my time and I'll leave. I told you that I am not into girls, and I won't undress in front of you. So I need your clothes first if you still want to go along with the change."

Laura trembled; she had already gone so far that she did not want to return with empty hands so she started to undress. When she was in her underwear she stopped and gave Nancy her outer clothes. But Nancy was having fun with her newly found power and said:

"I need all the rest, you said your entire outfit and that is what I expect."

Laura bit her lip and hesitated but again she had come a long way to stop now, and she took off everything. Nancy smiled and took all of Laura's clothes including her shoes; put them in a plastic bag and proceeded to leave the cubicle.

Laura panicked, "Where are you going?"

"Don't worry girl; I won't leave you here for long, I just want to have some privacy to change."

Laura felt completely humiliated: There she was completely naked in front of this whore and the whore was the one who had her modesty protected. Nancy left the room, and left Laura naked, very aroused and very frightened. She wanted to masturbate but the fear did not let her.

As time passed, Laura started worrying more and more and even began trembling a bit.

"What if she doesn't return?" Thought Laura, "No", she reassured herself. "She will come back for the money. But what if she comes back with more people to kidnap her or something?" Oh she really was stupid.

Time passed and Laura grew nervous and hornier than ever and finally (more than a half hour later) Nancy entered the room wearing the elegant black skirt and blue blouse and the fashionable jacket that Laura was wearing before. Nancy had reapplied her makeup in a much more discreet way and combed her hair with good style. She was also wearing Laura's stockings and underwear.

Laura was stunned. She did not expect Nancy to carry her clothes with such elegance and presence. She felt very small; naked and bare feet in front of Nancy who really locked like a very wealthy coed. Nancy finally handed Laura her old skirt and top. Laura asked,

"What about the underwear?"

"I considered giving it to you but I don't like the idea that you may sniff it at night or something. I told you I am not gay, so I stored it away." said Nancy, who was finding pleasure in humiliating this rich girl.

Laura quickly put on the skirt and top and asked for the shoes.

"Even when your shoes are very elegant they are not appropriate for work so I have to keep mine. Unless you have another $200 so I can buy new ones." Nancy said.

The shoes that Nancy wore originally were very cheap and did not look like $200. Anyway, Laura did not have more money to give the whore and did not have the strength to fight, so she paid Nancy what was agreed before and left the cubicle barefoot wearing only the very short and cheap skirt and the small top. Her hair and makeup were a mess due to the sweat (the cubicle was very hot) and she looked completely trashy.

As she was leaving, the now very elegant Nancy told her,

"If you ever want more clothes from me, come on Tuesdays and maybe we can make more business, by the way my name is Nancy. What's yours?" Laura didn't want to tell her name, but she also wanted to leave fast so she answered: "Laura." and quickly walked out.

Laura left the building completely ashamed and sure that she wouldn't return in a million years. She was so horny that she had to control herself just to not masturbate in the parking lot. When she arrived home, she masturbated for hours just remembering what she called the "switch": how Nancy had become an elegant woman and she a trashy whore.

The next day Laura awoke with a headache and still wearing the whore's outfit. She felt very bad about last night. She lost that precious outfit that cost at least $500 plus her favorite shoes that would require maybe $300 to replace, and the $200 that she paid the whore for her time and outfit. She had spent $1000 in one night! It was incredibly stupid. She could have bought clothes like this for less than $50, but instead she spent more than half her monthly allowance. What was she thinking? She had planned to use that outfit in the presentation party of the university in a few weeks. Maybe she could replace her clothes at the beginning of the next month.

Fortunately she had many more elegant clothes and she really didn't need the lost outfit. She decided to accept the fact of the lost clothes and enjoy the masturbation sessions that came in the following days. Every night, alone in her bedroom, she dressed in the whore clothes, barefoot without underwear and masturbated remembering the night of the exchange and fantasizing about being fucked in that nasty cubicle.

But as days passed a little idea begun to take her mind, growing every moment: The idea of go back to see Nancy. One day it was too much, so she took $200.00 and dressed in elegant attire. This time, however, she took care of not choosing her favorite, and drove to the "green door street" as she now called the place where she found Nancy.

Nancy saw Laura's car approaching and smiled inwardly. -- "That is one sick bitch, but I will take advantage of her stupidity and have some fun." she thought. It was Tuesday and just 7:30 PM.

When Laura's car stopped, Nancy waited to be called, pretending to be indifferent.

Laura finally called Nancy. When Nancy approached, Laura proposed her to repeat the deal, this time she had more self-confidence and was able to quickly propose the deal. But Nancy rather liked the insecure Laura so she quickly deflated Laura's self-confidence.

"No I can't do it now, it is too early and I will lose several customers."

Laura felt disillusioned, but answered,

"Well then I will come back later."

"Yes. You may find me or may not, that depends on where my clients want to fuck."

Laura felt nervous, like an addict whose fix was going to be indefinitely postponed. She wanted this today and said:

"How much more do I need to pay you to do it now."

"I would say $300 more than the last time." was Nancy's response.

"I can't spend that kind of money." said Laura with a sad face.

Nancy did not want Laura out off the hook and thought that the lack of cash could be used to her own advantage, and to humiliate Laura a bit more.

"Ok girl if you really want to do it, you can pay me with more clothes. Bring me a couple of designer jeans, two blouses that go well with them, your two best underwear sets and sneakers and I'll do it."

Laura was stunned. Nancy asked for much more than $300 in clothes. She never thought that the girl could raise the price this way, and still she was now hornier than before. The thought of changing three complete designer outfits for a cheap red vinyl and the yellow blouse without buttons that Nancy was wearing tied bellow her breasts, was completely humiliating and arousing and she could not said no. They arranged to meet again in the green door at 8:30PM.

Laura arrived carrying the outfits in a leather travel bag and knocked on the door. Nancy received the bag and stored it in a locker. Then they went to the cubicle and Nancy made Laura strip again. And again Nancy put all of Laura's clothes in a plastic bag and was about to leave when she received a cellular phone call.

"Yes, I'll be there right away, No I am not busy and it's no problem, but I just have one hour for you and I need to come back here. Yes I long to see you too."

"Sorry Laura, but I have a customer call. He is one of my regulars and I can't turn him down, but I will be back in about an hour."

"Well," Laura said, "give me back my clothes and I will be here in 80 minutes."

But Nancy said. "No, I will take the clothes so I can change before going to the hotel where my customer is; that way my entrance would be more discreet. And you don't have to worry; nobody will bother you here. I rented the room for two hours."

"One more thing," Nancy said, "I don't have a watch, so I need to borrow yours. You know I don't want to come back late."

This time Laura was carrying a watch. She did not like the uncertainty of the last occasion and wanted to know the time so she did not start worrying too soon. But certainly she did not want Nancy to come back late, so she handed her the watch.

Nancy left the cubicle and smiled. She did not have a real customer call; she just set an alarm in her cell phone and invented the conversation. The fact is that she wanted to take the rich girl down a peg. She also wanted to take her new clothes to her apartment before it got late and the streets turned more dangerous for people carrying valuable things. She put the leather bag and the plastic bag containing Laura's clothes in the trunk of her old ford fiesta and drove home.

Once in her apartment, Nancy took a long shower and relaxed. She was also an orphan, but not as lucky as Laura. When she left the foster home at 18, she was offered a cleaning job in a government office. The job was full time and the pay was crap. She was trapped; she would never have the chance to study college; she simply could not afford that. Even a better paying job was somehow out of her hands, due to her "lack of good presentation". She was an intelligent student but due to her circumstances her notes were not high enough to earn a scholarship. So to escape her dead end job, she decided to move to another city looking for opportunities. But things turned harder than she thought and she ended working as a whore to pay the rent and save something to "get out of the hole someday".

But today she was happy. She was somehow like a little poor girl with new toys. Thanks to Laura's stupidity, she now had 4 outfits like nothing she ever had before. So she spent a long time trying on each of the outfits. Even the sneakers were superior like a $200 Nike pair.

Meanwhile Laura was naked in a sleazy cubicle. Her bare feet felt something sticky in the floor. She didn't want to know what it was and quickly removed her foot from the stickiness. But then she felt herself immersed in her fantasies once again. Then again she put her foot on the stain, thinking it was some low class man semen (and it probably was). She shivered and her hand went to her pussy. She began to masturbate, standing up, right there in that sleazy cubicle. Then she saw her image in the mirror: a naked sweating girl masturbating and she felt hot.

She turned to see the bed. The bed had no sheets and the mattress seemed like it had not been washed in months, you could see stains all over it. Some of the customers brought their own bed clothes and some others rented clean ones at the management, but Nancy saw no need in either because she was not going to have sex or touch the bed. But Laura wanted to lie down to continue her work. She lay down in the bed and looked at her image in the ceiling while touching her breast -- no, not breast, tits - with one hand and her ... cunt with the other. She was putting on quite a show. She imagined herself doing the same for a "customer". The smell of dried semen contributed to make her fantasy more real. Finally she came like an explosion. Laura masturbated a couple of times and was again at it when she heard a knock on the door.

jsmt
jsmt
315 Followers