The Green Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmt
jsmt
315 Followers

"Is it you Nancy?" She asked in a low voice.

"No there is no Nancy. The rent is over; you have 5 minutes to leave."

Laura's heart begin to pound like a drum.

"I.. c..an't leave now... I will pay you for another hour." she said.

"No, I already rented the room, maybe if you give me $10, I can persuade them to wait for 15 min."

Laura panicked but thought that maybe Nancy would return in less than 15 min. So she said:

"Ok I will pass a $20 under the door; you can give me the change later."

"No way!" said the man. "I can't bend to pick it up from the floor, my back would kill me. Just cover yourself and open the door a crack."

"Cover yourself." thought Laura trembling, "I don't have anything to cover", she was hesitating when she hear another knock on the door.

"Tell me what is going to be girl, because my customers are waiting."

Laura panicked but decided that it was better to risk giving the man a peek than being thrown away from the room naked. So she grabbed her purse, took the bill and opened a crack in the door; she tried to conceal her body behind the door but the stupid door opened outwards maybe because the room was too small and she exposed her naked body to the manager who was a white man in his fifties, bald, and maybe 40 pounds overweight.

Laura tried to close the door as fast as she could but the foot of the man was in the way. Finally after some seconds, he removed the foot and Laura closed the door. The man was smiling while Laura inside was on the verge of tears. Just then she heard another knock on the door and then it opened. Laura almost died that instant but it was only Nancy, and she felt relived and grateful, even when Nancy's lateness put her under a lot of stress. Nancy looked terrific in her new expensive designer jeans and blouse. She whore the sneakers and she looked casual but obviously rich.

Nancy handed her old skirt and blouse to Laura and watched her dress. Again there was not any underwear, but this time Laura did not ask, she wanted to get out of there faster than the other time. She did not want to see the manager, she felt so ashamed. She again was going to leave barefoot because Nancy did not bring any shoes for her. As she walked out of the cubicle, she could feel on her the eyes of the young black couple that was waiting for the room. They obviously thought that she was a cheap whore and were asking themselves what an uptown girl like the one that just arrived had to do with her. Laura hear them saying "Maybe she is her social worker, parole officer, or something".

She was abated, nobody recognized her as a superior woman. She lost her clothes and her status. They really believed "the switch" and it was so hot. But thankfully she would now return to her apartment and fancy life. --"No matter what these low class teenagers think, I am not a whore, I am only a rich girl playing." she repeated to herself. But as she saw for the last time her image in the mirror near the green door, she had to concede that they were right, she was a whore, at least tonight. Her hair stunk like the mattress and her pussy smelled of her juices. She thought the young couple was right as she drove to her apartment.

Laura masturbated several times during the night, and awoke the next morning feeling much worse than the first time. She lost two pairs of shoes and three complete outfits plus her watch and $220. She calculated the loss in more than $2000, this time she was really stupid. And this time more people saw her. The manager saw her completely naked and smelling of shit (or more precisely of dried semen), and the young couple saw her bare feet and in the whore's clothes, she still shivered remembering the look of disdain in their eyes.

Laura opened her closet, it looked emptier now, she still had around 16 outfits, all of very recent acquisition. In fact Laura left much of her older clothes in her old city, deciding to change her wardrobe completely in her new town. 16 outfits were still a lot, but she still experimented a sensation of loss every time she saw the closet a little bit emptier than before. In a small box hidden in the floor of the same room were the two skirts and two blouses that she got from the whore. Laura saw then and forced a twisted smile, "now those are the most expensive clothes I ever had. What it is in this box cost me more than $3000" she thought. Well it was not all a complete waste, in fact she had used the whore's clothes a lot lately to have delicious masturbation sessions and she accepted that those clothes were the ones she used the most when she was at home.

A new wave of arousal was awakened by this thought. She wanted more, more loss, more humiliation, more becoming Nancy, more realizing "the switch".

Laura could wait no longer to do it again, but she only had $250 for the rest of the month, she would need at least a $150 to survive the rest of the month and pay the gas. Laura thought "I'll try to negotiate, after all she took my watch last time, and it was not part of the deal."

She drove to the "green door" street, it was Friday night at 7:00 PM, she knew that if she got Nancy to do another exchange it would be very costly, because the day was surely the most active for Nancy, and because she could not use more than a $100 in cash. The last time it was three outfits, a pair of shoes and a pair of snickers, plus the watch and $200.00. This time she should negotiate well, if not she would end up giving half of her wardrobe away.

Nancy was walking her favorite street; she didn't really want to find a customer. Surely she needed the money; in fact the next day she had to pay the $180 rent and she did not have a penny. But as time had passed since she started to wear designer clothes, she found her self-esteem growing which made it very hard to her to return to sell tricks. She even ventured one day and had a job interview at a bank office, they were impressed with her self-confidence, but told her that they need her to be a college student to proceed with further evaluation for an internship.

Then Nancy saw Laura's car approaching and stopped "saved by the bell." she thought. "Here comes my golden mine, I can rest at least for today. Let's see how much I can get this time."

She forced herself to maintain an indifferent attitude, and waited for Laura to call her.

"Nancy, come here."

"What's up Laura, it is Friday night, you better return next week." Said Nancy biting her lips hoping that Laura did not go.

Laura thought it for a moment, she was right it would be too expensive tonight. But that was in part why she came on Friday; she wanted to see how much this girl was going to ask.

"No. I want it today. Please, tell me how much."

"I will exchange my outfit with you for $700.00, $100 for the used outfit, $100 for her time, and $500 for the lost customers of the rest of the night."

Laura trembled; it was $200 more than the last time. But at the same time a spark of lust shone in her eyes. She would have to give more than three outfits, maybe four or five.

"Can't it be a little less?" Said Laura meekly.

"No it can't. If you don't want it, I have business to care of."

"No... wait. OK I accept it, but there is one more thing... I only have $100 in cash this time. Maybe I can... pay you with some more clothes..."

Nancy cursed, she needed the $200.00, but she wouldn't let the chance pass anyway. She would humiliate the bitch and would get a lot of clothes in return.

"Do you think I am a pawnshop or something? Well then I'll be a pawnshop. I will take any blouse, jacket, dress or skirt at $20 and any underwear set at $10.00. Take it or leave it. If you want the deal, I wait for you in an hour in the parking lot next to the green door. Find my car, a white ford fiesta, and park your car next to it."

Laura drove off. There is no way that she would sell her expensive clothes for $20 a piece. "What does that girl think? I am not that stupid." But as she approached her department, she was more and more convinced that she would do it. Her pussy was almost ordering her.

She went straight to her closet thinking, fortunately she had just done the laundry and all of her clothes were clean. She would have to pay $600 in clothes. Better start with the underwear -- she thought and she counted the sets and found only 10, she had already given 4 to that girl. Well that accounted for $100. The remaining $500 will require 25 pieces. Laura counted her clothes; she had 3 jackets, 4 dresses, 6 pants, 5 skirts and 11 blouses or tops. There were only 29 items in total. She should keep the dresses that way she still would have 4 outfits but decided to keep a couple of blouses, a pant and a skirt. After Laura put all the clothes in the boxes her closet looked almost empty. From her twenty outfits at the beginning of her adventures, she now had the one she was wearing (but not for long) plus two outfits, and completely no underwear.

Laura packed the boxes in the trunk of her car. She was trembling. This time it was completely stupid, there must be more than $5000 in clothes in those boxes. She would need months to replace them. She would need to buy inexpensive clothes at the beginning of the next month to have underwear and enough clothes for the beginning of classes.

She told to herself that she must stop, but started the car and began the ride to the "green door" street. She arrived at the parking lot and quickly found the ford fiesta. The parking lot was almost empty being still too early. Nancy smiled when she saw Laura's car. She stepped out of the car and opened the trunk of her car.

Laura had opened her car trunk, and was waiting for Nancy to come and get the clothes.

"OK bring the clothes." Nancy said.

Laura carried one of the boxes. And Nancy began to count the pieces:

"1, 2, 3... 9 pieces and 10 underwear sets. Let´s see we have $280 in this box."

Then she counted the second box 1,2,3...15. Now we have $300.00. That is a total of $580.00 so you own me $120 in cash. Laura panicked she only had $100.00. She did not want to carry the rest of her cash fearing that she would lose it or end up giving it to Nancy.

"But I am sure there were 25 pieces. Can we count them again?" She finally said.

"Do you think I am a dumb ass that can even count to 25 without making a mistake?" Nancy said in an angry tone. She did not know if she had skipped a piece but she did not care. She liked to have Laura out of balance. "Why don't you go for something else?"

"I don't have too much more to give. I already gave you all of my underwear and I just keeping a couple of outfits," she said almost crying, realizing how much she had lost. Nancy decided stop pushing her luck fearing that Laura could break down and back out of the deal.

"OK girl. Let's go inside."

Once inside Nancy went ahead and took a cubicle and told the manager that she would need it for three hours, and then they both went inside.

Nancy asked for Laura's clothes in what was becoming to be an old routine. This time, however, Laura had more trouble with handing out her underwear, remembering those were her last panty and last bra that she had.

Once Laura was naked again and all her clothes were in the now classic plastic bag Nancy looked at Laura and said,

"So you shaved your pussy. You must know that not all the prostitutes do that. Some like me, prefer to show a nice and elegant trim."

Laura was ashamed, she had shaved "down there" in a moment of lust, and was not all pleased with her own decision, but never thought that it would be vulgar even for Nancy's tastes. She blushed and was about to say something when Nancy left with her clothes in the bag. Laura expected Nancy to tell her at what time she will return, but this time it did not happen.

A couple of minutes later a note appeared from under the door. It was from Nancy and Laura read it,

"Here is the deal girl: I can't give discounts. Discounts are just not good in this business, but you can pay the room and we are even. The rate is only $8 per hour and I rented it for 3 hours. I know you don't have money with you, but you can be creative. By the way the manager has your new clothes and your car keys. He will knock on your door in half an hour, so you'd better think of something".

Laura panicked; this was just too much. She has lost most of her clothes and now she was naked in a dirty room with no money and a $24 debt with a pervert who also had her clothes and car keys. Laura wanted to cry but was also hornier than ever. She thought, "maybe I should masturbate right now, I don't think I could afford one more time of this." So she lay in the dirty mattress and started to masturbate, she came once and was about to come again when she heard a knock on the door. "Oh no the pervert," she thought.

"Who is it?"

"I'm the manager. I come to collect the rent."

"Please c..ome inside." Laura said in almost inaudible voice.

"What? I can't hear a thing."

Laura did not want the manager to attract attention to her cubicle, so she opened the door and asked him to come inside. The manager lost a minute or so, but finally entered the room. He was carrying a plastic bag. Hopefully her clothes and keys were inside.

"So your partner left you?"

Laura wanted to tell him that Nancy was not her partner, but saw no point in arguing with the pervert while she was still naked.

"She had to go."

"I know. She left me some things for you. But where is my money?"

"I don't have any money. I think she will pay you when she returns." Said Laura trying to evade the "payment thing".

The manager got angry.

"What? She told me that she won't be back, and she told me that you would pay. She never lied to me. So the only thing I can think it that you tried to fool her or fool me. You better go but you leave me your car keys until you pay me."

Laura panicked; she could not walk home without money and dressed as a cheap whore.

"No please. I will pay you." She said.

"How? You told me that you don't have any money." The manager already knew that. In fact she paid $100.00 to Nancy to have this chance.

"I don't know. How about if I put on a little show for you?" Laura said not believing what she was saying.

"I see a lot of shows here, but I'll give you a chance. If I get an erection with your show I give you back your things and the debt is finished." He opened his pants and let his dick out. It was completely flaccid.

Laura really did not know what to do. She was naked and shaved, wasn't it enough to excite a guy? Well she started to dance to an imaginary music, but saw no reaction at all, and then she started to touch her breasts and finally her pussy dancing to the beat of the imaginary music. She felt the slimy floor as she danced, and was getting more and more aroused, but the manager remained calm and flaccid. She got closer to him and began to dance around him while masturbating and breathing very close to him. She was so hot and he just did not respond, she approached one hand to his dick and started slowly caressing it and then she lowered her hand and caressed his testicles. Then she sat on the slimy floor with her legs open and used one hand to finger her pussy and the other to stroke the manager's dick, until she came like an explosion. But he was just the same. Then he said "Sorry girl, forgot to tell you that I am impotent."

Laura almost cried. "All for nothing" she thought, but then the manager said:

"Don't worry girl I saw your effort and I will give you menial work and you can go."

"What work?"

"Just clean three of the video booths and you can go. I will pay you $8 for each. I will give you your clothes but keep the keys until you finish."

Laura was stunned but mesmerized at the same time. Here it was again: one of her own fantasies becoming reality. She whored herself for nothing and now had to clean the video booths of the lowest class adult theatre in the city wearing just a micro skirt and a semitransparent white blouse with no underwear. She was again barefoot because Nancy as usual did not give her any shoes back. She felt very nervous and aroused at the same time. With the turmoil of emotions she could not even speak, she dressed, and walked out of the cubicle behind the manager. She did not like the blouse; Nancy was wearing it with a sexy bra. But she was showing her tits to anyone. Again she was a lower class whore than Nancy had been.

There were several people waiting for rooms and she recognized the young couple from the other time. They were pointing at her.

Finally they arrived at the first booth. The manager said:

"OK you can clean this one first. We ran out of tissues since the afternoon, so the booths are really dirty if you know what I mean. But don't worry we have tissues now, so you can use this box to clean. If you need something you can call me. By the way my name is Ralph. And yours?"

But Laura did not respond. She was too shocked to talk, and Ralph did not really care so he waited a couple of seconds for the answer and then walked away.

Laura entered the video both. There was a dim light inside but her eyes had not adjusted yet and the moment she entered she felt something wet on her foot. "yuck" said Laura and quickly lifted her foot and then slowly tried to lower herself to clean the stickiness with a tissue but she lost the equilibrium and fell knocking the booth wall with her elbow and shoulder and feeling immediately something wet in her shoulder. "Didn't these people leave a place free of spunk?" She asked herself. She ended up sitting on the floor leaning on one of her hands and feeling the wetness on her legs and skirt as well as her hand. She began to clean using a lot of tissues on the floor and walls and on her own body. She left the first video booth and when she came out to the light any one could see a wet spot in the back of her skirt as well another in the sleeve of her blouse. She entered the second booth and tried to clean as fast as possible without getting more spots in her clothes. Still she got a new spot around the stomach that made the blouse more transparent if that was possible. On the other hand she was getting tired; she had been cleaning for a little more than an hour. She entered the third video booth; she was very tired and only had around 4 tissues remaining. She got on her knees and started to clean one of the walls, then she got more tired and lean her head on the wall that was behind her. With her luck, she got her hair dirty with spunk, but she did not care, she was tired and hot with the humiliation of having strange semen in her hair. She already had run out of tissues. She was light headed and proceeded to clean the wall with the front of her blouse moving up and down along the wall and cleaning practically with her tits. Then she sat on the floor and began moving her ass all around the floor until it was as clean as it could be with this method. Satisfied, she began to masturbate until she came in a big climax. Then she realized how low she had fallen. Laura wanted to leave immediately. So she left the booth and marched to the administration. All of the people stared at her in disbelief. -- "You must have some dignity, slut" A girl told her that looked like a whore, and probably was, but even that girl did not approve her wanton behavior. She had arrived at the front desk and was asking for her keys when the unthinkable happened:

The police arrived at the place and was in there to arrest prostitutes. Laura, dressed like she was and smelling of spunk at 20 meters, was obviously identified as one and was immediately grabbed by a police officer. In an opportunity Ralph approached Laura and said to her "Don't say anything to them, not even your name. Especially not your name, until I come for you at the police station, I will ask for Lori Smith."

jsmt
jsmt
315 Followers