The Green Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmt
jsmt
318 Followers

Laura looked at the photos. There was Nancy posing with several groups of students and looking perfect: Elegant and sophisticated. She was wearing the first outfit that she exchanged, the one that Laura bought specially for the party. Some of the photos had cozy autographs and dedications from fellow students -- "A million miles from the photos that I was taken last night," Laura thought. As if Nancy had read her mind, she showed Laura a photo of Laura and Ralph with Laura naked with semen in her hair and her tights, smiling shyly while Ralph was squeezing her buttocks. It was signed by "Lori Smith" with a writing that remembered a bad elementary school student. The contrast was too much.

"But..." Laura tried to say something but was feeling a hole in her stomach. How was she going to explain the change of her face when she started classes next week?

Nancy enjoyed the look in Laura's face and continued talking,

"The dean urged us to get new college ids because they have now a lot of security. And I got this one."

Nancy showed Laura the Id. It had the photo and fingerprint of Nancy, but had the name and student Id of Laura. The signature was very close to Laura's original one. Laura looked at the photo; Nancy was wearing the jacket, which was opened and showed a glimpse of her blouse, her hair was neatly combed and her face portrayed a confident smile. "She really looked the part." Thought Laura.

"But don't worry Lori. I also got an Id for you. And produced a health registration Id for prostitutes with Laura's photo and fingerprint and the name of Lori Smith." (Ralph obtained it, of course).

Ralph had taken the fingerprint in the morning while she was asleep. The photo was cut from one of yesterday's Polaroid's and showed Laura's shoulders and upper chest, even a glimpse of breast, of course not a stitch of clothes was visible on the photo, her hair was in disarray and showed a suspiciously wet part on the right side. She was also smiling but shyly and looked insecure. Nancy put the Ids side by side to be sure that Laura saw the enormous contrast between them.

Laura almost threw up. She looked like trash in the Id. In fact she still was naked and looking like trash right now. She felt very insecure having this conversation in this disadvantageous way. She was naked, dirty and tired and Nancy looked well rested, clean and excellently dressed.

"I am not Lori," Said Laura exasperated and frightened, "it was just a game and it is over now."

"And who would believe you?" said Nancy with a very calm voice, "I already went to the bank, presented myself with the manager and reported your old debit card as stolen and have a new one made. Do you know that the new debit cards come with a photo?" Said Nancy showing yet another Id with Laura's name and Nancy photo and fingerprint.

And then continued, "You had only made operations in the automatic tellers and had not sent a photo to the university. The bank and college recognize me as Laura Sullivan. All your other Ids are destroyed. And think: Who would the authorities believe if you go to the police: Lori Smith a known whore with a criminal record or me Laura Sullivan a wealthy college student? Laura felt more and more discouraged. If she went to the police station wearing her only clothes, which smelled of semen (as she did) and told them her story, they would never believe her.

Then she said, "My signature! My signature is more like my own than your imitation, that would set doubts about you."

"I have already thought of that Lori." Said Nancy, "that is why I brought these Botox injections with me."

"What do you plan to do me with them?" Said Laura with her lower lip trembling.

"I won't do anything. You will. You will inject one vial in your right thumb, one on your middle finger and the third on your index finger. After that you could still have some use for your right hand but just won't have the sensibility and strength to use a pen with it. Then you could only make a very bad imitation of your own signature with any of your hands."

Laura took the injections mesmerized. Nancy was asking that she personally close the only door that could take her back to her own life. Once she injected herself, she would be trapped as the left handed, high school dropout whore Lori Smith, who did not possess anything but a dirty whore outfit, had no place to live and no shoes, no money, no job or a possibility of one with her education, wardrobe and criminal record. She would be trapped to be naked and dirty most of the time and to fuck several guys daily just to have a place to sleep and something to eat. And Nancy would go away with what was going to be her life as a wealthy educated woman with a bright future.

Laura put the three injections in her fingers as instructed and came right there without even touching her pussy.

Nancy smiled.

"Good bye Lori," she said.

"Good bye Ms. Sullivan," was all Laura could meekly answer.

Two months later.

Nancy... Laura Sullivan was waiting for her midterm grades. She had put a lot of effort in her studies and was considered one of the best in her class. She was sitting in front of her ibook looking. She was wearing a new outfit that looked very sophisticated and classy. She was nervous when she typed her student id and retrieved her grades. Almost perfect, only one subject was a B+ the others were A's. Excellent, she congratulated herself. She was now sure that she was going to make it after all. She would make the most of this opportunity. Then she heard James calling at her:

"Come on Laura, let's go to the Suburban, our friends are waiting. You can leave the books behind for the weekend," he said with a warm smile, "we need to celebrate." And of course she went. James was her boyfriend, a true gentleman, and a very wealthy and smart man.

Laura... Lori Smith was naked from the waist up and wearing only the same very short skirt that Nancy gave her the last time. The skirt was almost a rag, its red color was now a hue between pink and grey and the fabric was thin and lifeless. She was wearing it without underwear of course. She was dirty and bare feet as always. Her hair was plastered and her haircut has lost shape in the last few months and had absolutely no style. She was on her knees with her legs separated about a couple of feet and her hands were behind her back. She was looking to the floor and was wearing a dog collar with a leash. She was waiting for a customer to come and take her by the leash to one of the cubicles. She was now known as a submissive whore. Ralph had made a lot of money with her; she also regularly cleaned the video booths. Ralph also used some of his earnings with Lori to regularly buy sexy clothes and shoes for the other whores only to maximize the contrast with the topless, bare foot, dirty, whore on a leash. Beside Lori there was a plate with coins. People that did not have the money or the wish to fuck her could leave a coin and in exchange twist her nipples or finger her pussy, while Lori meekly thank them. Still she would fuck and suck three or four guys and come a lot before the night was over. She also had learned to eat pussy especially for the other whores, who by Ralph's orders can have Lori's services for free.

Laura looked sad today, it always happen when Nancy send her a "letter". At Ralph's request, Nancy sent them her news and some photos every now and then. Ralph liked to remind Laura how much she had lost because it kept her submissive. Today Laura received a letter informing her of Nancy's success at midterm grades and a couple of photos of Nancy having a good time with a nicely dressed handsome guy (James) at the Suburban. Laura was unable by now to think that that should be her life, instead she was thinking how at sometime she had been equal or even better than Ms Sullivan (Laura could not think of Nancy by any other name now) that now was miles and miles above her in the social scale.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a coin hitting the plate. It was dropped by a man who was wearing a blue overall, maybe a janitor. He smiled showing that he missed a couple of teeth, then pulled and twisted her right nipple while putting his middle finger in Laura's wet cunt. Laura meekly smiled and said "Thank you sir".

The end.

jsmt
jsmt
318 Followers