The Green Fairy Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nohbdy27
nohbdy27
29 Followers

Those who had pressed into the room were transfixed by the sight of their sensual dance, and after only a minute had passed, the few couples remaining on the dance floor moved off to join the onlookers so that my wife and her new friend were the sole attraction.

This must have been the moment that our piratical friend had been waiting for.

When my wife threw her head backward to allow him to continue his assault on her neck and breasts, he, without any warning, simultaneously yanked down her top and pulled the bottom of her dress above her hips. Her tits with their tight pink nipples were now free of what little constraint they had and her shaved pussy was plainly visible. Except for the all-important mask, her shoes, and the material bunched around her waist, my wife was effectively naked for everyone in the room to see.

As soon as he had exposed her, he lowered his head and took her right nipple into his mouth, tugging and licking and biting it until Michelle squirmed in pleasure. He then ran his hand up between her thighs and planted his hand on her mound, rubbing the outside of her pussy. She lowered herself and spread her legs, allowing him to insert two fingers into her tight cunt and rub her clit with his thumb.

They continued like this for several minutes, the pirate craning over my wife and she in turn thrusting against the fingers that impaled her. As I watched them, my cock became rock-hard; this wanton display was greater than anything I had imagined.

As I stared transfixed at my wife, I felt a presence to my right. I turned and found Cynthia, surveying the scene. She carried the bottle of absinthe with her in the crook of her arm.

"I see your wife has met my husband Mark." The casual, almost matter-of-fact understatement caught me off-guard. I swallowed.

"Yeesss...it would appear so," I replied, not sure what to say exactly. "Are you, um, O.K. with this?"

"Oh, please. At every party we throw, my husband finds some slut to mess around with. No offense, I mean, calling your wife a slut. But you did show up with her on display pretty much from the moment you arrived -- you don't have to be a genius to see what you had planned." She sipped at the absinthe and watched our spouses writhing on the dance floor for a few moments, her breathing a little rapid and her own body swaying slightly to the rhythm of the dancers. "I'm just surprised that he's got the balls to do this with her out in the open. He usually slips off to one of the guest bedrooms with his conquests. Of course, I'm sure this helped some," she said, indicating the bottle she carried.

"What do you mean?"

She gave me a tight, mischievous smile. "After Mark and I shared a couple of rounds, I went back to circulating around the party. And guess what I found? Your sexy wife there putting on quite the show. So I made sure our own Green Fairy got her fair share of the absinthe, then I got Mark and let him know what he was missing."

I gaped at her, incredulous that she had helped to engineer this scenario, and she simply smiled back at me. We turned our attention back to the dance floor and noticed that Mark's fingers were sliding into and out of Michelle's pussy faster now. Suddenly, she clutched at her partner, holding him close as her voluptuous frame shuddered and an orgasm wracked her. I knew from experience how he felt with the warm, slick walls of her pussy clamping down on the invading fingers, the tremors passing along them.

I was still staring at my wife, her head thrown back and her hips pulsating forward when I felt a hand slip into my right pocket. Without saying anything, Cynthia nestled close to me and started rubbing my cock through the material of my pocket. I turned toward her and kissed her. She responded, pressing her lips into mine and increasing the pressure on my dick. We kissed like this for a few seconds until Cynthia pulled back and said, "Hey, check it out - your wife has got my husband's cock in her mouth."

In the time we'd been kissing, Michelle had pushed Mark back against a sofa and pulled out his dick. She was kneeling before him, bobbing her head up and down on the length of his shaft. The collection of twigs that formed the top of the mask raked his abdomen as she sucked and licked him greedily. I noted that while he was a little shorter than my eight inches, he was definitely thicker around, and Michelle had to stretch her mouth around his girth.

Mark must have had been ready to pop from the moment she started sucking on his cock, since it only took a minute until he began thrusting harder and pulling her head into him. He let forth a high, guttural cry as he shot his cum down my wife's throat. Michelle loves to swallow and was able to handle most of his seed, but even so, a small stream leaked out of her mouth and dropped onto her naked breasts.

As she pulled away and rose shakily to her feet, the crowd erupted in applause. Mark steadied himself against the sofa, catching his breath, and Cynthia withdrew her hand from my pocket and raised the bottle, toasting them both. Michelle, with her wings askew and her band of crumpled green fabric ringing her waist, walked over and lurched into me heavily. I caught her and held her up against me.

She rested her head against my shoulder momentarily, then said through labored breaths, "All right, I think we can get out of here soon. I'm almost done."

"Almost?"

"One more thing." Saying this, she reached down, unzipped my fly, and drew my cock out. She knelt down again and took my dick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, making sure I was fully erect. The crowd renewed their applause and cheered at what appeared to be the second act of the show. But they groaned in disappointment when she stood up again. Holding my cock in her hand and gently stroking it, she turned to our hostess.

"Thanks for a great time, Cynthia," she said, leaning over and giving her a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You two are welcome here anytime," she said, returning the hug. "Have fun at home you two."

It was surreal, standing there being masturbated by my nearly-nude wife among a throng of strangers while she exchanged pleasantries as if we were leaving a mundane wine and cheese party.

But it got even more surreal when she led me by the cock back towards the front door and through the partygoers who hadn't seen the action in the living room. While there were a couple of gasps from the uninformed, word of her encounter had obviously spread, since there were more whoops and applause as we left. A couple of guys were even bold enough to give Michelle's ass and tits a quick grope as we passed by. She smiled appreciatively but kept on going.

As we exited and made our way back to the car, Michelle said, "Now don't you dare come yet. Can you hold it together until we get back to the hotel?"

"Mmh-hmph," I grunted. "Just don't jerk me too fast."

"That's fine, but let me know if you're going to come and I'll stop. I have an idea, and I need you to be ready."

As we left the driveway, I expected that she'd at least pull the top of her dress up for the drive back even though it was now dark out, but she didn't. Instead, she threw her wings into the back seat and shimmied out of her dress entirely, leaving on only her mask and shoes. She then leaned over and again took me into her mouth. She sucked me gently, just enough to keep me hard.

I regretted that the hotel was so close, as it seemed too short a time until we pulled into the lot and parked the car in the back. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the feeling of my wife's warm lips and tongue sliding along my shaft. She increased the pace a little, and I asked, "O.K., so now what?"

"So now this." Michelle reached in my coat pocket and pulled out the keycard that would get us in the side entrance we had parked near. She then got out and leaned against the side of the car.

"Are you crazy?" I asked as I got out and joined her, unable to believe she was this daring. I quickly scanned the lot. No one was around, but that might change at any moment since it was still early in the evening. "The party was one thing -- we could get arrested out here! What if there are security cameras?"

"We had better hope that there's a bored and horny security guard on the other end then, huh?" She smiled, pulled me in close, and again stroked my cock. Then she batted her eyelashes in an exaggerated manner and whispered, "Because you're not getting this card back until you fuck me good and hard, right here."

Hearing this ultimatum drove any other concerns from my mind. I grabbed her roughly and without warning pushed the full length of my cock into her pussy. She was so wet that I slid in immediately, and Michelle grunted her surprise and approval. I slammed into her hard, pulling her hips down onto my cock and watching her tits bounce and jiggle in the saline lights, a scene of primal sex for anyone to see.

With all the prior stimulation, I didn't last long. In a few moments my cock spasmed, and I shot my cum deep into her cunt. I held her down on me until my orgasm subsided, then withdrew my cock.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" she asked, wrapping her hand around my still-erect cock that was covered in our combined juices. She giggled girlishly and handed me the card. "Actually, I guess it was pretty hard."

She then turned and sashayed to the side door, my cum beginning to run down her leg. I followed, taking in the sight of my nude wife walking through the parking lot, appreciating the graceful roll of her hips and the shake of her ass cheeks. We quickly slid into the hallway and made it to our room without being seen. Michelle finally took her mask off as we entered and flopped onto the bed, exhausted.

As I undressed for bed, I shook my head at the unreality of it all. There was my wife, my sensual, curvaceous wife whom I had so longed to put on display for everyone to enjoy, lying on the bed and idly cleaning off the evidence of her night's escapades. My wife, who in the past few hours had orgasmed nude in front of scores of strangers, sucked off the host of the party, and fucked her husband in a hotel parking lot. God, she was beautiful. We had apparently broken open some dam of reservation in her, and I prayed that this night would not be our only adventure in exhibitionism.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" Michelle had apparently been speaking, but I hadn't noticed, wrapped up in my own thoughts as I was.

"Sorry, hon. What was it?"

She came over and ran her hands over my body. She finished taking off my clothes, then pulled me back down onto the bed with her.

"All I wanted to know," she asked as she reached for my cock again, "was what we are doing for Christmas."

nohbdy27
nohbdy27
29 Followers
12