The Grey Lady Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha adapts to life upon a pirate ship.
4.7k words
4.69
35.3k
23

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha sat there stunned for a moment. No, Toby must be wrong. Surely they were going to return her to Rabel. The meal she had just eaten formed a lump in her stomach. She didn't know who she was and suspected that unless she could make it back to Rabel and find some friends or family who could help her remember her past, she was going to remain in the dark. She put her head in her hands in frustration.

Toby put a hand on her shoulder. "Are yew okay? Shud I go gits the Capt'n?" He headed for the door and her head shot up.

"No Toby, leave the Captain alone." The quick movement caused a sharp pain in her head and she gave a little whimper, wishing that the sheets were still on the bed so she could crawl under them.

Toby began gathering the remains of their meal to return it back to the galley. He told Samantha, "Yew mite take it a bit easy this afternoon. Yew looks a mite pale. I'll come back later 'n 'elp yew with the sheets w'en 'er dry." He ducked out the door to leave Samantha alone with her thoughts.

Wexling. Wexling was a whispered place filled with the unsavory dregs of society. A port where pirate supposedly drank and cavorted with women of low moral standards. A lump filled her throat. Was that her now? She had lain with a man not her husband, had slept with him, had even had sex with him, albeit against her will. Did she now only belong in a place like Wexling? Were these men pirates? Jake, with his rugged good looks, could fit that description. Maybe Wexling was the only place she could go.

How had this all happened? How could she remember that about Wexling and yet have no memory of her life before the Grey Lady? Yesterday she had been what? The only thing that she now knew about her past was that she had been a virgin. She had wondered if she was married with maybe a husband and children, but that was obviously not true and would now never be. Most men did not want used goods for a wife. If she had a fiancé, then the engagement would be over. What did it matter anyway as every moment she was being taken away from her past into a future that was just as uncertain?

*****

He had not meant for it to happen. At least not like that. When she had said rape, all he had wanted to do was put distance between them. Jake had never had to force himself on a woman. If anything, he had, from time to time, had to cool the ardor of a woman. There were so many to choose from, why tie yourself to just one.

Sam had all the markings of a tavern wench - the bruises, torn and dirty clothes. If he had known that he was to be her first, he would have been gentler. Hell, he had not meant to have her today. He had meant to wait until her head was healed, but he couldn't resist those grey eyes, her full breast with soft pink nipples, or those golden curls just hiding plump nether lips. She had a body made for sex. He just needed to touch her, just maybe check her stitches. But looking into her soft eyes, so questioning and inviting, had spurred him on and before he knew it he was kissing her. He kept seeing the shock on her face as his cock had broken through her maidenhood and the wounded look she had given him afterwards. How she had pulled away in pain. Damn!

And yet, he had been right about her passionate nature. Her pussy had been tight and sweet like a velvet glove, caressing his cock as he slid in and out of her. He found himself remembering her writhing underneath him. Just the memory of her head thrown back, her breast hard and thrusting into the air, was causing him to harden. He needed to get his mind off Sam before his men noticed his straining pants.

He just may have to kill Picky Pete. That Pete had lied was very obvious. This was no woman that he had picked up in a tavern. He would never have thought that the worm could stoop so low to kidnap some innocent maiden on the street but it looked like he had. Jake could feel the anger building in him and he snapped and snarled at his men as they worked on the ship. He knew that it would be better for him to get this rage out of his system before they reached their mark. They were only about a day behind The Ramrod, and they needed to be ready. He had a list of their manifold and knew exactly what they would be looking for. He had more pressing issues like getting his men ready for the attack. A woman would just cause problems.

His mind kept returning to Sam's soft skin, her grey eyes looking at him startled, shadowed with pain as he had plowed into her like a bumbling schoolboy having his first bit of pussy. The instant that he had realized that she had been a virgin he had stopped, giving her body a chance to adjust to the invasion before trying to make sure she at least reached an orgasm her first time. Afterwards, it had been his awkwardness that made him snap at her. Mentioning rape had really rubbed him the wrong way. He had never had to rape any woman!

Yes, she was very passionate. Her pussy had been a nice, snug fit for his cock and once he had breached her fortifications, he knew that he wanted to do so again. Next time he would know what he was up against. But for the time being, he needed to avoid her. She would be fine in Toby's care. Evening would come soon enough.

Now, where was that maggot Picky Pete? He was planning on making his life hell on Earth.

*****

The bit of work that she and Toby had done to clean the Captain's quarters had completely worn her out. Of course, the encounter with the Captain probably had something to do with that too. Her head had been splitting since lunch, and Sam had rested her head on the desk to try and take a bit of a nap, though rest was elusive. The day's activities had played out again and again in her mind.

Jake had to be a pirate. Wasn't that what pirates did? Rape and molest young ladies? The thought of what he had done to her made her flush. She touched her breast lightly, still feeling his mouth on her nipples. His hands had roamed all over her body, touching parts of her that no one had touched before. Or at least so she assumed. She put her head in her hands then rubbed her eyes in an effort to erase her headache. How long would she be in the dark about her past?

After a while she gave up and crossed to the linens hanging on the rope to check if they were dry. Close enough! The cross current of air had sped up the drying time and she closed the door and took them down, making up the bunk. At least gone was the proof of what had happened this morning. As she finished there was a rap on the door. Her heart jumped before she chided herself. It probably was not the Captain as he wouldn't knock to enter his own room. Crossing, she opened the door to find a grinning Toby waiting there.

Noting that she had already made the bunk up with the now clean sheets, he said, "Yew shud uv called me tew 'elp yew with the bunk. Yew shudn't tax yersef tew much." The lad quickly took down the temporary clothes line.

"It wasn't that much, Toby," she lied. "I certainly do appreciate all of your help though." Samantha gave him a quick smile.

"Yew ready fer yur sup, Miz Samantha?" He turned to get the food but she stopped him with her next words.

"No Toby, thank you. But I'm just not hungry. My head still hurts so I think that I'm just going to turn in early. But thank you for all your help."

Toby looked at her worried, but she gave him a weak smile. "If'n yew shur, then okay. Jest let me know if'n yew need enythin'." A quick tug of his forelock and then he was off leaving Sam all alone in the room. It really had not been that much of a lie. Sam found herself tired and crossed to the bunk to lie down on top of the newly cleaned sheets. She didn't bother to remove her clothes or get under the covers as she curled in a ball and quickly dropped off to a sleep full of tangled dreams.

*****

His luck was changing; he could feel it. There was no one around and he had seen Capt'n Jake topside taking his turn at the wheel. The Capt'n had ridden him all afternoon, giving him crap jobs while the rest of the crew cut their eyes to look at him and wonder what mistake he had made to be in so much trouble. He heard 7 bells and knew that most of the crew was now either asleep or eating. That kid Toby must be in the galley too. If he was gonna have fun with the girl, this was the time. Pete took one last look around before quietly opening the door. The room was darkening save for the one lantern swaying slightly overhead. A quick glance around the room showed the pale form lying curled up on the bunk. Ah, perfect! Closing the door behind him, Pete slunk up to the bed. He stared down at the sleeping girl lying on her side facing the door and took a moment to study her face in the dim light. Gor! She sure was a pretty lass. His cock throbbed in anticipation. He could just make out the tip of the cut in her hairline that must have been what the Capt'n had asked him about. He hadn't meant to hurt her, he'd just wanted to hush her up. But the girl hadn't turned him in. Maybe she was just trying to keep him out of trouble.

Never mind that. Now he would take his pleasure nice and quick and be back at work before anyone missed him. He reached out a hand and slowly ran it along her hip. Even through the pants she wore he could feel her soft curves. Rolling her over on her back, Pete noticed her starting to wake up. He quickly jumped astride the girl and clamped a hand over her mouth as her eyes flew open and she tried to scream. Once she realized it was him she would quiet down, he thought.

"Shush girlie," he leaned down and whispered to her. "It's jest me, yer own Pete." Pete smiled one of his best smiles at the girl expecting her to be won over. Though his toothy grin showed several missing front teeth, it still had always managed to charm Jenny.

That she bit his hand came as a complete surprise. She screamed and suddenly he found himself tangling with a wild cat as the girl clawed and scratched at his face. Her fists beat at him and when she just missed gouging his eye out, Pete did what he had to in order to protect himself. He backhanded her and the attack stopped as he knocked her out. Guess he'd shown her who was boss!

He could feel a bit of blood trickle down his face, but he'd had worse before. He decided he'd best have his fun and get gone before she woke up and raised a ruckus. Pete pulled a kerchief from his back pocket and stuffed it in her mouth. That would keep her quiet. He untied and pulled the rope holding up her pants and cinched her hands with one end before tying the other end to the headboard behind her. Her legs would soon be wrapped around him once he'd plunge his hungry cock in her and shown her what a real man was like.

Pete wished that he had time to really feel her body, but his cock was making his pants uncomfortable. He quickly pulled her shirt up, giving him a nice view of her lush tits. He couldn't resist the urge to give them a good pinch. There was a nice collection of bruises on them and when he pinched her tit again, he heard her moan as her eyes flew open. He grinned at her and winked. "Eh girlie, I'm gonna show yew whut a real man's like."

He slid along her body pulling her pants down despite her squirming. Golden curls just barely hid his goal, and he reached to paw them with one hand as he released his cock with the other. Glancing up at the girl's face, he could see her eyes widening. Yeah, she was probably wondering how his big cock would fit in her. Jenny had always told him what a great lover he was. After a quick poke, this girl would want him again and again. He pumped his cock several times with his hand and felt it straining as a bit of precum dribbled out of the tip to roll down his shaft.

Then his luck turned to shit. There was a knock on the door and he heard Toby calling out, "Miz

Samantha, yew okay?" To Pete's horror, the door slowly opened and the cabin boy stuck his head around the door. Toby and Pete's eyes locked for a moment before Toby broke the silence, screaming at the top of his lungs, "MISTER BILGE! I FOUND 'IM!" The young lad rushed headlong towards a totally shocked Pete.

Pete sat in a stupor on top of the girl, his puny erect cock clasped in his hand. Underneath him he could feel the girl squirming, still trying to throw him off. The next thing he knew, the scrawny kid hit him hard, grabbing him and slinging him off the girl. Flying through the air he landed face down, driving his stiff cock straight into the wooden floor as the kid jumped on his back. All he could do was scream in pain as Toby seemed to lean all his weight on Pete's body. He swore his cock was broken and if he got the chance he would make them both pay. Who knew that such a skinny kid could have that much strength? He would have to keep that in mind next time he tangled with the child.

He never saw Bilge enter the room but suddenly Toby was off his back and Pete was lifted by his arm to find himself face to face with the First Mate. Through the pain in his cock, he realized that this time he might have to pay the piper for what he had been caught doing. He thought that it couldn't get worse, until the doorway darkened and he saw the Capt'n standing there. Pisser!

*****

Samantha was running in the dark. Something was after her but she couldn't see it. All she could hear was laughter - raw, drunken laughter that seemed to follow her. It sounded like men, but she couldn't be sure. Someone grabbed her and she started to scream. Waking up, she found that creepy man from last night on top of her. What he said really didn't register in her brain. All she could think was that she needed to get him off of her. She reached out, hitting him with her fists. When that didn't seem to move him, she switched to scratching him. She dug her nails into his hands and then went for his eyes. Samantha saw his raised hand a second before he hit her. Then everything briefly went black.

The pain awoke her. She didn't know how long she was out but she could tell that he had been busy while she was unconscious. There was now a nasty rag in her mouth muffling her cries. Her hands wouldn't obey when she tried once more to fight back. The man on top of her had her half undressed and was pawing her breast. Her heart lurched as he started pulling her pants down. How could this happen? Here she was about to be raped for the second time in the same day. The man pulled out his cock and she noted that it was a small, skinny thing like the man attached to it. She watched in horror as he began to play with it causing some kind of yellowish runny seed to dribble out of it and run down his skinny stump. He grinned at her and ran his other hand through the curls on her nether regions. When he suddenly stopped, it didn't register why until she looked over in the direction where he was staring. Bless his heart! It was Toby!

She tried to yell for him to get help but her cries were barely audible through the thing filling her mouth. The next few moments became a blur as she saw the boy rush across the cabin and grab the man, throwing him on the floor to sit on top of him. She would never have thought that Toby would have enough strength to handle an adult man. Then to her horror, the doorway seemed to be filled with more men and all she could think was here she was in front of all of them naked. She tried to cover herself, but all she managed to do was flop around on the bed.

Then Toby ran to her to take the gag out of her mouth. Sam had not been aware that she was crying, but she felt the tears on her cheeks as she tried to thank him but her voice only croaked. With gentle hands he carefully pulled her shirt down to cover her breast and then stood to shield her from the gaze of the other men. Other hands were working on her bindings and she looked up to see Jake untying her. His face had a thunderous look and her stomach dipped fearing that he would blame her for this new incident. Once free, she reached down to pull her pants up before curling in a ball and turning her back to the gathering crowd.

Jake snap out an order and just as quickly, the room grew quiet as it emptied. She wanted the world to go away and finally couldn't take any more. The tears started and refused to stop. When hands touched her back and rolled her over, she started swinging with all her might, punching blindly at whomever it was. Her fists connected with a solid body, and after a few punches she realized it was Jake. He accepted her attack, as punch after punch hit his body. Finally, the fight drained out of her. Exhausted, she collapsed in his arms crying. He never said a word as he just held her, softly stroking her hair while she cried until her body shut down and she fell asleep in his arms.

*****

Jake waited until Sam was quietly sleeping before he moved. Laying her gently under the covers on the bed, he sat for a moment on the edge, head in his hands. He knew what he was going to have to do, and though he was not a particularly violent man, this type of behavior would not be tolerated. He got up and crossed to the door, opening it to find Toby sitting on the floor just outside the door. The kid looked stunned and pale. Jake nodded and the young boy stepped in, glancing nervously at the sleeping form across the room. "She alright, sir?" Toby spoke in hushed tones and Jake nodded before looking him in the eye.

"Tell me what happened, boy."

Toby nodded and spoke low. "Miz Samantha wern't feelin' tew gud after spendin' the day cleanin' yer cabin so's she didn't eat no evenin' meal. She sed she wuz goin' ta bed early. I went fer my meal and then Mister Bilge comes in lookin' fer Pete. I wuz gonna check on Miz Samantha like yew told me tew. But I though I heared her scream. So's I knocks on the door 'fores I looked in an," Jake could see that the boy was having difficulty telling what he saw. "An there's Picky Pete atop uv her an... an... an 'e's tryin' to rape 'er. So's I yells fer Mister Bilge an runs an gits 'im off 'er real quick like."

Jake smiled at the boy and turned Toby towards the door. "You did good, Toby. I can see that I was right to choose you to look after Samantha. Until we get home, your job is to help her whenever I'm not around. You won't have to worry about Pete anymore."

"Yes sir." Toby tugged his forelock as he stood a bit straighter and squared his shoulders as he left the room to head for his hammock. Jake checked one more time on Sam and found her quietly sleeping, still curled up in the bed. Now It was time to bust some balls.

He quietly left the cabin and headed for the brig. He could tell he was getting close as the sounds of Pete's wailing increased in volume. Bilge was standing outside the brig, his big hulk half hidden by the shadows down there. Jake's unspoken question was answered by Bilge. "He's asking for medical attention. Says his pecker's broken." Jake didn't miss the sarcasm in the big man's voice. "Says the kid attacked him for no reason."

Jake just raised an eyebrow before nodding to Bilge. Bilge unlocked the door and Jake stepped inside to find Pete lying on the cot, clutching his cock while he rolled around wailing as if he were dying. Jake stood the sound as long as he could before he stepped up to grab the scum's shirt and pulled him up to backhand the man. Pete's head snapped to the side and the noise hushed. The scrawny man stared at him dumbfounded. Jake noted the scratch marks on Pete's face and a particularly deep gouge near one eye. He had to give the girl credit. Samantha had not gone down without a fight. Pete stared at him as Jake spoke.

"You don't seem to be very intelligent, Pete. First you kidnap a perfectly innocent young lady, knock her on the head, smuggle her aboard ship, attack and try to rape her. You will spend the rest of the trip in the brig, except for the time when you will be lashed tomorrow. You forfeit your earnings this trip, and when we return home, you will be turned over to the Tribunal." Pete blanched and started to protest but he quickly shut his mouth when Jake gave him a look that scared him. "I suggest that you save your breath for screaming tomorrow. You'll need it." The scrawny man slunk up against the wall of his putrid smelling cell clutching his wounded cock as Jake left him. Bilge slammed the cell door and locked it, leaving Pete whimpering in the dark.

12