The Grocery Store Clerk

Story Info
Naive cashier learns a lesson.
1.3k words
3.83
88.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meatman04
meatman04
18 Followers

Jack was the manager of a supermarket. He did all of the hiring and all of the performance reviews. He always enjoyed an interview with a young high school or college girl. Jack would purposely find a way to drag the interview out as long as possible. Bob, Jack's senior manager brought to his attention that one of the cashier's cash tills had come up about $75 short.

"Who is it" asked Jack.

"Nikki S. is the cashier Jack. She has had some cash issues before but never for this amount" Bob replied.

"Ask her to come see me at once" Jack said.

Jack had a particular soft spot for Nikki. She was a sophomore in college and somewhat naïve. Nikki was a knock out girl though. She was about 5 foot 5 inches tall with long brown hair and medium sized yet perky breasts. Jack though that she probably weighed about 110 lbs. She was always friendly to all of the customers and employees. Jack was experienced enough to know that no matter what a person appears to be on the outside they may be someone else on the inside.

After a few minutes Nikki walked into Jack's office with Bob.

"Nikki, come in and have a seat. Bob you can go, I'll handle it from here" Jack said. Bob walked out of the office shutting the door behind him.

"Nikki, do you know why you're here" asked Jack.

"Bob told me that my till was short money. I always try to make correct change. I'm sorry" Nikki replied.

Jack was looking at Nikki's employee file. "You know that this isn't the first time this has happened don't you" asked Jack.

"Y-yes I know. I guess sometimes I just get a little confused" Nikki answered.

"Nikki, you are a very nice girl. You are always helpful and polite to our customers. But tell me, how can I be sure that you aren't stealing" Jack said.

Nikki looked concerned. "I swear I didn't take any money Jack. How can I prove it to you" Nikki asked.

Jack smiled to himself and stood up from his desk. He walked around his desk and behind Nikki locking his door as he spoke. "Nikki I want you to stand up, empty your pockets and place the items on my desk" said Jack.

Jack sat back down at his desk. Nikki stood up and emptied her pockets. She had a stick of gum, 55 cents in change and her car keys.

"Is that everything" Jack asked. "Yes that's it" said Nikki pulling her pockets out for Jack to see.

"How do I know that you're not hiding the money somewhere else like in your shoes or under your clothes" Jack asked Nikki.

"I-I don't know. I'm not I assure you" Nikki said looking concerned.

"Well Nikki the way I see it is either you can prove to me that you do not have the money or I can call the police and they can escort you out of the store and to the police station where they will make you prove it there. Of course this will mean that you will have a record on file with the police department." said Jack. He knew that what he had just told her was stretching the truth but knew she was naïve enough to where she might just believe it.

"Please no, not that. I'll be embarrassed in front of everyone" Nikki pleaded. "What do you want me to do" she added.

Jack had her at his mercy and he knew it. "Well I suppose you can start by taking off your shoes and socks and handing them to me." Jack said.

Nikki did as she was told first her left foot, and then her right foot. She handed her shoes and socks to Jack who proceeded to inspect them. He found nothing as expected. Jack wasn't about to stop there though.

"Nothing here, how about your shirt? Are you hiding something there" Jack said.

"You mean you want me to take off my shirt" Nikki asked surprised.

"Look Nikki, I'm 45 years old you have got nothing that I haven't seen before. Either you do this here or you'll have to at the police station. It's your choice" Jack replied.

Reluctantly Nikki still standing, began to unbutton her shirt. She stood there with her shirt unbuttoned and the middle of her bra showing.

"Please hand me the shirt so I may inspect it" said Jack.

Nikki slowly removed her shirt and handed it to Jack crossing her arms over her bra covered breasts. Jack held her shirt out in front of him pretending to inspect it. The whole time he was checking out Nikki's half naked body. "The shirt check's out okay. Please take off your pants" Jack said.

Half frustrated and half humiliated Nikki unbuttoned her pants and dropped them to her ankles. She looked at jack and he nodded to her. Nikki stepped out of her pants and handed them to Jack. Nikki was now standing in front of jack in just her Bra and panties. Jack was in heaven.

"We've gone this far we may as well finish the job just to be sure" Jack said.

"Please no Jack then I'll be naked" Nikki pleaded

"It's the only way to be sure" Jack said.

Nikki started to cry as she took off her bra and panties and handed them to Jack. She was now completely nude in front of her boss. Her breasts were just like Jack had imagined. Her nipples were hard and her pubic mound was shaved in a neat triangle.

"Now do you believe that I didn't steal the money? Can I please just get dressed?" Nikki asked.

"Not just yet there are still some places where you could be hiding money" Jack said as he got up from his desk. He walked around behind Nikki. "Please put your arms straight out in front of you" Jack asked. Nikki did as she was told. Jack then cupped her breasts with his hands. His thumbs flicked her hard nipples as he lifted her breasts, smashing them against her chest. Nikki was speechless as she couldn't believe this was happening. Jack took the liberty of fondling her breasts for a bit longer before finally releasing them. They had felt so soft and warm.

"Please spread your legs apart and bend over the desk" Jack demanded. Nikki while shocked at what was happening was getting turned on by this. She did as Jack asked. Jack spread her ass cheeks apart and then rubbed his hand on her soft round ass. He then kneeled and his face was just inches from her pussy. He spread her lips with one hand and stuck a finger in with the other hand. Nikki jerked a bit but made no attempt at moving away. Jack could take it no longer. He shoved his face between her legs and started to eat her pussy. Nikki moaned with pleasure and ground her pussy into Jack's face. After about 2 minutes Nikki could take no more.

"Please Jack fuck me. Fuck me now" Nikki screamed.

Jack didn't disappoint. He dropped his pants and slammed his cock into her. It felt awesome. Here was Jack, 45 years old and banging a girl half his age. Finally Jack and Nikki came at the same time.

"Nikki, I didn't find any money. I apologize for the inconvenience you may now go" Jack said.

"Mmmm, there was no inconvenience Jack. Maybe you'll need to bring me into your office more often" said Nikki.

"Well I could use a secretary" said Jack. Nikki smiled as she dressed and walked out of the office.

"I love my job" said Jack as he sat back in his chair and put his feet up on the desk.

meatman04
meatman04
18 Followers