The Ground Keeper

Story Info
Robert is asked to stop on his way home.
2.4k words
4.08
28.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
146 Followers

Keith's wife, Julie, a librarian, remembered an event at age 18 when she and Michele, one of her friends decided to get friendly with the sport center ground keeper.

After pre-season training for the netball game, which was starting the season the following weekend, Julie and Michele were walking towards the net-ball courts before warm up exercises with other members of the team.

Michele said to Julie, 'Did you hear Madeline lost her virginity to Donny at the week-end?.'

'I'm not surprised. I was wondering what was taking them so long.'

'She told me this morning. We might end up being the only virgins on the team the way things are going at the moment.'

It was a hot day and the girls noticed Robert Jacobsen, the forty seven year old ground keeper at the Sport and Recreation Center raking leaves and collecting garden tools wearing his Khaki shorts and a dark blue tank top in the grounds near the netball courts before training. They both noticed him showing more of his body, and they agreed he was in surprisingly good shape for a man they believed to be in his late 30s.

During practice, Michele was taking a scheduled break when Julie noticed her talking to Jacobsen for a few seconds. He nodded to her a couple of times before she was summoned back to the court.

After training, when the girls were gathering up their things, Michele spoke in a quiet voice to Julie and shocked her when she said, 'Robert's driving us Jules. He's waiting in the car park.'

They began walking to his car, about 50 yards away across the park from their training ground.

'What do you think of him, Jules?'

'He's a quiet type of person. He never seems to talk unless someone else starts up a conversation with him.'

'Yes, but he must have an interesting life outside of his work here. Have you seen his bare arms? He must either work out sometime or he plays a physical sport of some kind.'

'What do you think, Michele? Do you want me to proposition him? We'll have him to ourselves in the car,' Julie said with a mischievous grin.

Michele was surprised. She had always been the one who had to talk Julie into anything, but now Julie was suggesting she might be the one to start getting physical with a virtual stranger, and Julie was still a virgin, like herself.

'Do you mean with both of us? Wow! How good would that be? We would be safer that way too. Do you want me to ask him?'

'No. I think I will eventually have to do something and I think now is the time,' she said, holding her fist against her chin to try and reinforce her resolve.

'What if he turns out to be a brute and wants to do unspeakable things to us?'

'We could scream and bite and there's two of us, but he can do anything he wants to me. I'm so ready,' said Julie, surprising even her-self.

When they reached the car, Michelle opened the front door of his car, and ushered Julie to sit in the front seat with him while she sat alone in the back seat. Julie asked him, 'Can I ask you a question, Mr Jacobsen?'

'I don't know. What's on your mind Julie?'

Julie put her hand on the gardener's leg and started a light beckoning motion on his thigh with her fingers, and asked him, 'Do you know somewhere to stop on the way home where we can be private. I would like someone to feel me all over and I think I want you to do it. Michele can watch. She might let you feel her all over too. Would you mind Mr Jacobsen?'

He was struck dumb at the suggestion and took a few seconds to clear his confusion. Watching the smile form on Julie's face, he checked to make sure she had said what he thought she said.

'What did you say? Do you want me to feel you up?'

'Yes I do. Do you know anywhere private you can take us?'

His penis immediately began swelling up with a mind of its own. He resisted the need to move its position it and make it comfortable.

He started the car, drove it for ten minutes while Julie removed her panties and placed them in her bag. Robert noticed Michele do likewise in the back seat. His cock was bursting with anticipation as he drove his car into an empty car park near a golf course.

As they got out of the car, he said, 'You're both too young for this.'

Julie said, 'If you don't, someone else will. We don't want to be the last virgins in our team.'

His swollen cock almost began to come in his pants as he processed what this really meant.

He said, 'Then let's go for a little walk. I know a place where I keep losing my golf balls. No one else ever goes there'.

Robert led the girls along a little used path and found the clearing among some trees. They all stopped and stood in silence for a minute not sure what to do next.

Julie moved towards the gardener and stopped about two feet from him and said, 'Me first.'

He said, 'Stand still, Julie.'

He stepped behind her, pushed her hair away from her neck and with a wet mouth he kissed the side of her neck. He put his hands on her stomach, rubbing his fingertips in light circles around the front of her sports tee shirt and moving them slowly up, avoiding her firm small round tits.

She thought 'Wow! WHAT A KISS!'

He began licking her ear as he reached under her shirt and felt under her arms and down her sides. He was gaging her reactions to see where most of her response came from, but she was so aroused that anywhere he touched her caused her to moan with excitement and pleasure. When he reached her tits, she moaned some more as he lightly twisted her nipples and rubbed the palms of his hands over both of her entire breasts simultaneously.

Michele watched and could vicariously feel what she saw as though it was happening to her.

He turned to Michele and ordered her to stand beside Julie and he did likewise to her. Julie felt aroused all over again as she watched her friend getting touched up the way she had just been.

He told the girls to stand back to back. He put his hands up both girls' tee shirts and observed their reactions.

He said to both of them, 'Tell each other what I'm doing to you and say it so we can hear.

They both said simultaneously, 'He's twisting my nipple. . . Now he's twisting my other one.'

He orchestrated their voices so he could make them both speak at the same time by feeling them both at once, then make each one wait while he felt the other.

Julie- 'His hand is moving down my stomach.'

Michele- 'His fingers are playing with my bush.'

Julie -- 'Oh Michele, his finger's are spreading my cunt lips open. He's putting his finger inside my vagina, 'Shell. My God. I'm SOOOO wet!'

Michele- 'Me too Jules. I think he's got two fingers inside me. He's gripping my mons really tight and squeezing. He's doing these incredible squeezes to my vagina. I can hear his fingers, sloshing in my wet cunt.'

He instructed them to remain still and close their eyes as he withdrew his fingers They closed their eyes and he moved to their other side and put his fingers in their mouths so they could taste each other's vaginal juices.

'MMMMMMMM!' They said in unison savoring one another's flavor.

He manipulated their dripping vaginas simultaneously once again stimulating both girls in opposite hands from a moment ago. Julie started shuddering with her voice rising out of control- 'He's wriggling his finger inside me. Oh my God Michele. I'm having an orgasm. I'm coming.'

As her rising passion triggered her voice, her gasping moans set Michele off.

Her arousal intensified beyond control and she squealed, 'I'm coming tooooooo!'

He let them recover, and they turned and faced each other and embraced as their orgasms subsided. He lifted both of their short sport skirts and began feeling their buttocks very slowly and comprehensively.

He removed his penis from his overalls and placed each girl's hand on it, then he continued groping their firm arses.

After a minute, he stepped away and removed his overalls and spread them on the ground and almost naked, he positioned himself, lying on his overalls wearing only his gardener's hat and his socks and boots

He instructed them and they both positioned themselves on either side of him and, taking a hand each, they squatted over his hands so that his fingers could reach both of their vaginas simultaneously. He began to probe his fingers concentrating firstly on Michele with his left hand. When he located her opening, he focused on Julie with his right hand. She was still wet from before. His penis responded immediately again, and hardened as his hands affected both girls.

Michele reached over to his swollen member and began playing around with it, without removing her little snatch form his hand.

Julie leaned forward and kissed him salaciously on the mouth for a few long moments as her arousal continued to increase. With a mind of her own, she moved away from his hand but only to install her cunt over his face and maneuver it into a position where his tongue could get maximum penetration into her dewy hole.

He removed his fingers from Michele's cunt and, with his hands at the top of Julie's thighs, spread her lips wide with his thumbs. He made a meal of her thinking there should be a new ice-cream flavor called 'Julie's Drenched Cunt Flavor'.

Michele noticed his cock oozing a copious flow of love juice.

Moving to a position kneeling between his legs, she bent down and began hungrily licking his rampant prick, tasting the flow of thick oil and swallowing it down greedily. But she was more turned on by the slurping sounds Robert was making sucking on Julie's cunt.

She demanded, 'I want turn on your face Robert. Let Julie have your cock.'

Julie crawled away to let the gardener taste her friend's juices, knowing what that talented tongue would do to her. Michele began gasping at the sensations of his hungry mouth roughly assaulting her twitching vagina.

After playing with his twitching cock for a few minutes, Julie straddled his body in a kneeling position with her back to Michele. She spread her own pussy wide as Robert had done to her and slid the swollen head of his pulsing cock into the space between her nether lips.

She implored her friend, 'Hold my hand please 'Shell.'

Michele left Jacobsen's mouth and sat between his legs in front of her friend and took her hand. With some effort Julie eased her weight on to the gardener's large cock, as both girls silently watched both her virginity and his swollen cock disappear up her cunt.

She put her arms around Julie as the ground-keeper started fucking her. Then Julie moaned softly at the pain as her hymen was torn and her virginity was lost forever. Julie thought she would never forget this moment as her core was being filled with the swollen hard straight cock of a very friendly virtual stranger as she was embracing her best friend. She felt a triumph as his cock was reaming out her tight little opening.

They both moved to watch as he jammed his swollen prick inside her so that only his large balls were at the strained entrance of her cunt. She thought she would never see such a primal vision in her life as his tight balls jammed up between her legs like that.

He kept fucking her slowly for a few minutes until she stopped him and Michele lifted her ho her feet up off the ground keeper's stiff cock. She removed herself and turned her back crying silently at her pain and loss of innocence, but she was pleased she could share it with her friend.

Robert said to Michele, 'Get my other bottle of water and the hand towel from the front seat for me please Michele.'

He stood and washed his cock, rinsing blood streaks away with water, then gave the towel and the rest of the bottle of water to Julie, and she cleaned herself enough so their activities were not apparent to anyone who might notice her later.

Robert resumed his supine position on his overalls and Michele lowered herself onto his still swollen hardened cock. She let out a loud scream as she impaled herself for the first time. After he watched his erect penis disappear up Michele's wet cunt, he rolled over until he was on top of her, both of them with their legs wide apart.

Julie turned and watched fascinated as his cock continued disappearing into and out of Michele. Robert was holding her arms out beside her body and began fucking her as hard as he could while Michele tried to relax enough to accommodate his rampant cock raiding her person.

While Robert and Michelle continued fucking, Julie bent down on her hands and knees beside them and started kissing her on the cheek.

Robert started a long series of extended strained groans as he ejaculated into Michele's twitching cunt.

Julie positioned herself lying next to Michele and held her hand and began kissing her mouth, which triggered her shattering climax.

Then both of the girls took turns kissing Robert and each other while Robert kept fucking Michele for another 5 minutes. They eventually stopped, lying exhausted in each other's arms for another minute.

Finally, Michele pushed Robert away and both girls stood up and asked to be driven home. Robert stood up and refastened his bloody overalls as Michele cleaned herself as much as she could in the circumstances.

Michele asked him, 'Will we get pregnant Mr Jacobsen?'

'Not if the vasectomy I had ten years ago is still effective,' he said reassuringly.

'Pleased to hear it,' she said.

They all walked back to his car in silence. He started up the car while the girls silently held hands in the back seat. Following Julie's instructions, he drove back to her house and the girls left him in the car and walked away without saying a word. He drove away hardly believing what had just happened.

starova
starova
146 Followers