The Group Ch. 02: Steve Impresses the Members

Story Info
Steve meets the members of the group and makes an impression.
8.6k words
4.52
21.4k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the series titled "The Group." After being persuaded by Eileen, Eve, and Susan to let their Group use his Loft, Steve gets to meet the rest of the Group's Members.

Feedback from readers will help me decide which direction to go with the story in the future, as well as which characters to develop. Thanks for your input.

*****

"Bobby, be a good boy and go start a shower for Steve and the girls. We don't have much time before the other ladies arrive." Elaine said as she pinched the clasp on Bobby's leash, releasing it from his leather collar.

"Yes, Ma'am." Bobby stood up and began walking to the guest room to follow Eileen's instructions.

I spoke up and said "No, Bobby. Not the guest room shower, start the shower in my bathroom. Mine is the biggest and there will be more room for the girls and me. We don't have time for everyone to take separate showers."

Eileen grinned, and Bobby froze. He turned around, and walked into my room, and I heard my shower start. Bobby returned, asking if he could take a shower in the guest room.

Eileen told him, "Yes, baby. I'll be in there with you in just a few moments. Go ahead, dear."

Eve and Susan each gave me a quick peck and started towards my room hand in hand. I stood up, picked up my jeans and underwear and followed the girls towards my room, but not before stepping into the laundry room on the way to discard my clothes. They had already made it into the shower having peeled their clothes off, leaving them in a trail leading to my bathroom.

I overheard their conversation as I walked into my room. "That was fucking hot!" Susan said. I heard Eve giggle her agreement.

"My pussy sure loved that extra attention, baby. Thanks," Eve told Susan.

As I stepped into the steamy bathroom I said, "Room in here for one more?" My shower was quite spacious. It was double sided with two showerheads. One on opposite sides with a marble bench made into the wall between them.

Eve said, "Come on in, baby. There's plenty of room for you." She already had her hair lathered up as she shifted her attention to me. She began washing me with a washcloth as I stuck my head under the showerhead. Susan hastily washed her own hair on the other side of the shower. Finishing quickly, Susan then turned her attention to Eve and began lathering her back as Eve worked her way up and down my chest with the soapy washcloth. I was still mostly hard from the sexual energy these two emulated and was sure I'd be ready for more in an hour or so. Eve's hands found their way down below my stomach and she bent down to wash me fully down my legs. Susan washed Eve as Eve washed me.

"So, what's up with your relationship with Bobby? Has it been like this since you met?" I asked Susan.

"We haven't been together very long. I dated his stepbrother for a few months in high school before him. His name is Scott and he's 22. He goes to our college, too. We don't see him much, except for occasional meetings with The Group. Sometimes they let him tag along," explained Susan. "Scott says Bobby has always some had latent bisexual tendencies and he has always been kind of a wimp. It seems like he really likes humiliation and is just coming to accept it. He's truly a sub for the right dom, either male or female. I really like it when other members and their Hammers take control of him. That makes my pussy drip. He hasn't sucked any real cocks yet, but we all know it's coming for him eventually."

"So, is the stepbrother coming tonight?" I asked.

Eve explained, "We really don't know which hammers or boy-toys will be attending each meeting. It is really up to each of the older girls to bring their own companion, and sometimes they borrow from each other if one of their regulars can't make it. I'm the newest girl, so I don't really get much say-so in the games played. And I'm ok with that because Eileen and the others make sure us younger girls get as much pleasure as we can handle."

"Oh, they sure do!" Susan added. "My pussy and ass were raw for like two days after the last meeting. Bobby really had a great time that night if you know what I mean. He sure got to see a different side of me."

"Very interesting," I said as I rinsed off leaving the girls to finish their own showers. Eve and Susan both kissed me as I stepped out. I grabbed a towel from the folded stack on the counter and dried myself off. I went to my closet to select an outfit and chose my standard black slacks and pressed white dress shirt. I slipped my belt on, followed by socks and black leather shoes. I checked myself in the mirror before heading back out to grab a cocktail, but not before popping an extra Cialis to ensure I'd be up for the long haul. I had an idea that this would be a night to remember, and I wanted to make the right impressions.

Walking to the kitchen I grabbed a rocks glass and poured a whisky. I headed back into the living room to get comfortable, turning on some tunes as I walked past the stereo system. I plopped my ass right back down on the sofa and my cock stiffened a bit remembering the events of not more than an hour ago. My mind wandered, thinking about what Eileen might be doing to Bobby in the guest room. I wondered what other items she might have in the suitcase that Susan had brought for her. I assumed the girls had a change of outfits in there as well, along with their toiletries.

Susan and Eve shuffled out of my room wrapped in towels, hair dripping and scuttled past me towards the guest room. "We'll be back out in a sec, babe." Eve said.

I sat there on the sofa, sipping my whisky and checking my emails on my phone.

It wasn't very long before the guest room door opened again and out walked Eileen and Bobby. Eileen was wearing the same black outfit, but without the strap-on. She had opted for a leather miniskirt in its place. She had donned fake eyelashes and fresh makeup, looking quite delicious. Bobby followed her out wearing the same skinny-jeans, but he was shirtless. His leather collar still around his neck. "I'll take a fresh wine, Bobby." Eileen said.

Bobby replied, "Yes Ma'am," as he scurried off to the kitchen after snatching her empty wine glass off the side-table.

Eileen sat next to me on the sofa, slapped me on the knee and said, "You enjoying yourself so far, Steve?"

I couldn't help but grin. "I am. That was certainly 'memorable,' as you called it. I'm not really sure how you're going to top it tonight? It's not everyday I get a threesome with two college chicks, watched by one of their boyfriends, and a hot dominatrix like you directing the action," I said giggling.

"Well, the ladies in The Group have their own ways of giving and receiving different kinds of pleasure. But remember, Steve, this is a Ladies Only Group. Even though this is your place, they are in charge. I give you my word none of our girls will get out of line with you, but it is important you realize your role, whatever you choose it to be. From time to time any one of our Girls can be quite the forceful Dominatrix, other times that same lady might be in the mood to act like a submissive cum-swallowing whore, we never know. Most of our ladies can and often do switch," explained Eileen as she rubbed my thigh.

"I see," I said. My mind wandered. I'd read about this type of thing and I'd seen plenty of videos on Pornhub showing these type of fetishes and kinks, but never actually met anyone in the lifestyle for real. It intrigued me greatly. My browser history was filled with kinks like bondage, cuckold, forced-bi, orgy, and if you saw my Tumblr account you'd know my hidden tastes.

"Will there be any other males tonight?" I asked as Bobby reentered the room with Eileen's wine.

"Usually there are only two or three. But it all depends. Jessica is bringing Bobby's stepbrother Scott with her. He is 22, goes to the same college as Eve and Susan. Bobby's reaction told me that he wasn't pleased with Scott's presence.

Actually, Scott's Susan's ex-boyfriend, if you can believe that! Turns out she really likes the boy-toy type for a boyfriend. That's her thing, really. She likes to control her boyfriends and emasculate them by making them submissive to other men in front of the Group. She has really been pushing hard on Bobby lately, and he has come a long way. By the way, we'd like to hook up a laptop to your TV to play some background scenes, if it works."

"It works. We can do that. What type of background scenes?" I asked.

"Porn. Sometimes we play footage from our previous Group meetings. We video almost every meeting from several angles. Many of the girls bring their own handheld cameras, and we also put up still cameras to catch the action. We also have capabilities to livestream our events on the internet if a member or two can't attend the meeting in person. We have a member that edits and combines the footage in her studio. She owns a production company and turns the film into movies for us to enjoy, and use." Explained Eileen.

"Well, I don't know about being on camera. I have a really high profile career, and I couldn't risk being recognized." I said, worried about the exposure.

Eileen quickly responded, reassuring me. "Don't worry Steve, all of our males and most of our members wear masks when we video, I have one for you. Any tattoos or identifiable marks are digitally removed to protect our members' anonymity. It's safe and clean fun. Nobody would be able to recognize you."

"I see. So, it's like a masquerade party, then. I guess that's OK," I responded.

"Exactly like a masquerade party," said Eileen as she turned to Bobby. "Bobby, go check on the girls and see how they are coming along. I want them ready as soon as possible."

"Yes, Ma'am," Bobby said as he went and knocked on the door to the guest room. We could hear blow driers as he opened the door. He closed the door behind him.

"Where is this Laptop of yours, Eileen. I'll get it hooked up. I'm eager to see some of this background footage," I said as I walked to the TV and turned it around, preparing to hook up her media to the back of it.

"I'll grab it out of the guest room," she said as she turned and walked towards the closed door to the guest room.

She opened it and was in and out in seconds. She returned, handing me the laptop which I opened and used one of the existing plugs to connect it as it booted up. I turned on the TV.

Eileen began scrolling through the list of files on the desktop, and opened one, giggling. "You'll love this one, Steve. It's one of Bobby's first times with The Group," she said as she clicked the file and it popped up on the screen.

Eileen scrolled the video to about the second hour of action. She clicked play and the video showed an image of Bobby in the foreground, strapped to what looked like a sawhorse, taking Eileen's strap-on up his ass, ball gag in his mouth, moaning like a little bitch.

There were other couples and threesomes fucking in the background. Some of the couples were Male on Female, some were Male on Male, some were Female with Female. It was a true orgy. Susan was on her knees deep throating some guy who stood right in front of Bobby's face, who was watching the action, helplessly getting his ass pounded by Eileen.

I stood there with my mouth open, as Eileen laughed. See that guy with his cock down Susan's throat? That's Scott, Bobby's stepbrother I was telling you about. This was right after Bobby and Susan started dating. After Scott and Susan broke up, she continued servicing Scott after right up until recently. He'll be here tonight but playing a different role than he did that night. He never was a really good Hammer. He has worked into his role as a switch. He's Jessica's sub now. She is the one bringing him to the meetings when she wants to.

And wouldn't ya know it, in walked Bobby. He saw what we were watching and his demeanor immediately sank. His eyes were fixed on the screen as Eileen giggled. She said, "That was quite a night, wasn't it, Bobby. Did you enjoy yourself that night?"

Bobby kept his hollow eyes fixed on the screen and said, "Yes, Mistress. I really enjoyed it. Thank you, Mistress."

Eileen knew how much Bobby liked it and gave him more humiliating pleasure by saying, "I know you did, dear. Tell Steve what you liked the most about that night."

Bobby's face didn't change. He said blankly, "I liked watching Susan. I imagined what it must have felt like to be sucking Scott's cock right in front of me."

"And what else did you like, Bobby. You can say it, dear," Eileen pressed him by asking.

"I liked how you fucked me, Mistress. I really liked the safe feeling of helplessness as I was tied down to that bench by Scott," Bobby said, still watching the action, his eyes lost in lust.

Eileen kept going, knowing that they were both reliving that night in their minds. She asked, "And you came while I was fucking you, didn't you? Tell Steve what you told me that night."

Bobby took his eyes off of the screen and turned to Eileen and said, "Oh, yes, Mistress. You made me cum so hard. I'd never felt anything like that before." He looked down, visibly ashamed and said, "I came so hard, Steve. I told Eileen that I wanted a real cock to replace her strap-on. I was ashamed, but it turned me on so much I said I wanted to get fucked by one of the Hammers that were there. But Eileen told me I had to wait. That part of the video is coming up in just a minute. Right after Scott cums in Susan's mouth."

Bobby visibly enjoyed the humiliation and shame he felt when he told me.

Bobby continued, "Please don't let Scott be the one, Mistress. He was such a bully to me when we were kids, I don't ever want him to have that power over me."

"That depends on how good of a boy you are, dear, and it depends on Jessica, of course," Eileen said.

Bobby saw our glasses were empty and said, "Can I get you two a couple of refills?"

"Sure, thanks," I said as I handed him my rocks glass. He took Eileen's, as well and went off to the kitchen.

Eileen and I made our way to the couch and soon Bobby returned with our drinks. He sat on the floor at Eileen's feet as we three watched the video.

It didn't seem like long before doorbell rang, and Eileen and I went to the door to greet our guests.

As I approached the door I could hear voices and laughter on the other side. I opened it to see about a dozen people standing in the hall. All dressed in various kinds of provocative attire. Most were women, and all were quite good looking. Probably 6 or 7 women and about 5 men. The women looked to be early twenties to mid-forties. We invited them in, and Eileen introduced each of the members. I quickly forgot all of their names but one... Jessica.

Jessica was mid-forties, shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes, and a wide, wicked smile. Thick body, with a small waist. She was wearing a low-cut top, showing off her natural c-cup milf-tits, black miniskirt and thigh high fake leather boots. She introduced me to Scott as her "Boy-Toy for the evening." He was dressed much like Bobby. Typical college kid. He was wearing all black jeans, black boots, black t-shirt, and had badly-done sleeve tattoos on both arms. He had several piercings on his ears and nose. He looked quite different from the video that still played on the TV. None of the males spoke.

"Nice to see you again, Steve. I hear last night is a bit fuzzy for you," Jessica said giggling.

"It is. I was told today that we met last night! My apologies I don't remember much, but I've been told we had a great time!" I explained. "Please, everyone, make yourselves at home. There's booze in the kitchen, and some food in the fridge if anyone is hungry."

Everyone filtered in to make themselves comfortable, with many taking it upon themselves to give themselves a self-tour of the Loft. Several made their way to the balcony to take in the view as the city below came alive. Some of the ladies carried a small suitcase, others had their boy-toys carrying them. Two males carried in a large wooden box holding a handle on each end. The box was the size of a small office desk. It looked like one of those rugged boxes carried by travelling theater groups that contained their equipment and costumes for their performances. The men stood quietly, awaiting instructions.

Eileen was directing traffic and said to the two men, "I think we should set that up in the guest room, boys. It's this way," She said as she motioned them to follow her to the guest room. They followed her with the box.

All around me were women dressed in various fantasy outfits. There was dominatrix leather, school girls, librarian-type, and one lady was dressed as a nurse. The men were all dressed the same. Black Jeans, black boots, black t-shirt.

Someone pulled out a mirror, and stared cutting some cocaine into lines on my coffee table. Others grabbed booze, and some popped various pills.

It wasn't long before the mood changed from niceties to more "business" oriented.

Jessica had gotten comfortable in a recliner with Scott seated on the floor at her feet. There were two women about her same age seated on the couch with another male, who appeared to be a Hammer. He was sitting in between the two women. They took turns snorting a line and groping him and each other. Scott caressed Jessica's leg, and soon his hand was up her skirt. It was all very casual. There was continuous conversation about everyday things as the overtly sexual action progressed.

One of the women unbuttoned the man's pants and pulled out his dick, promptly sucking it. I could see out the sliding glass doors that there were women and men making out on the balcony. The sex-play had started all around me.

Things were beginning to get heated. I continued sipping my whisky and took the opportunity to partake of the cocaine as well, loitering and enjoying the show.

Several minutes went by and the two men came out of the guest room with Eileen following them.

"Bobby," Eileen called. "Come on, dear, it's time."

Bobby had been sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table, sharing the coke with us. He stood up and walked towards Eileen who waited near the closed guest room door.

Eileen called for me and said, "Hey, Steve! You wanna see what we got in here?" As she said that everyone hooted and hollered.

Not knowing what to expect, I stood up and walked toward the guest room. Eileen turned the doorknob and pushed, opening the door slowly as if to reveal a wonderland. A red light shone out at me as the door opened, and I followed her and Bobby in. It was quite dim in the room with the only light being emitted from the red lightbulbs that had replaced the regular ones. They had transformed the guest room into a scene from a bondage flick!

My eyes quickly adjusted to the light, and I saw that Eve and Susan were knelt on the floor aside, naked except for their black masks, and collars. I'd seen this position on bdsm-porn sites. It was a common position for submissives/slaves waiting for instructions from their Doms/Masters. The two were sitting on their knees with their hands on their thighs, palms up, and knees spread slightly, back straight with good posture. They were each wearing a black mask with eye holes, and leather collars with a stainless steel ring for a leash. Each of them looked up at me through their masks. It seemed like they were waiting for inspection. It was quite a turn on to see these two like this.

Eileen closed and locked the door.

"I hope you don't mind the remodel, Steve," said Eileen. "We bring that big wooden chest to all of our meetings. It holds all of these toys and furniture inside of it. We set it all up and break it all down after each session." She walked over to a bench that looked kind of like a saw-horse, running her hand along the padded red vinyl top. I recognized it from the video as the contraption Bobby had been tied to. Bobby slipped off his shoes and pants, revealing nothing but a jockstrap, exposing his ass. He knelt next to the girls in the same position as them. Eileen grabbed a mask off the table and put it on his face.