The Group Ch. 06

Story Info
Introducing Laura.
10.2k words
4.66
29.8k
6
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting back home, I found Anna and Helen in the kitchen, making their breakfast, in the nude, I asked them if they still wanted to look at that flat?

Anna replied she did, and so did Helen,

“Ok then I’ll arrange it with the agent on Monday and let them know when we could go see it”, the rest of the weekend passed without incident, and on the Monday I phoned the agent.

We couldn’t get to see it till the Wednesday as the agent was busy showing other people round other properties, I phoned Anna to let her know, she was too busy on Wednesday, but if Helen was free and said if it was ok she would abide by her judgement, I rang Helen and told her we could go see it on Wednesday and was she free that day, she said she was, so I arranged to pick her up at 10 o’clock.

On the Wednesday I collected Helen and we went over to the flat, waiting for us was the agent, she seemed familiar to me, she introduced herself as Laura, I remembered her from some years back, she had been the daughter of an old neighbour of ours before we moved, she looked stunning in her skirt suit, totally the professional, she didn’t recognise me as she let us in, we looked round the flat, it was perfect apart from needing decorating, we made arrangements to sign up for it on the following day, when Laura would come over to my place with all the paperwork for me to sign, and neither Anna or Helen would be there.

Helen and I went back to my place, on the way back Helen made it clear that she wanted a fuck, she started to rub my cock through my trousers, no sooner had we got back then she started to kiss me and grind her pussy into my now hard cock, I picked her up bodily, and carried her upstairs, I threw her onto my bed and began to undress her, once she was naked, I stripped myself and climbed in with her, I grabbed her tits, and played with them making her moan with delight, she started to play with my cock, stroking it, making it harder, I moved up the bed and onto my knees, putting my cock close to her mouth, she looked up at me, and took my cock in her mouth without breaking eye contact, and started to suck on it, I spun round putting one knee either side of her head and facing her feet, I then bent forward putting my head down between her legs, and parted her pussy lips with my fingers, finding her little clit, I started to rub it with my finger, she gasped out loud as I touched it, I bend further down and started to lick her clit and pussy, this sent her into a frenzy, as she came immediately.

I so wanted to fuck Helen, that I jumped up, turned round, positioned my self between those lovely thighs, and rammed my cock up inside her, she screamed out loud, as I thrust into her with one stroke right to the hilt, she lifted her legs and locked her ankles behind my back, I rode her for about 5 minutes, and could feel her orgasm starting to rise, she pulled her legs towards herself, trying to get me deeper and deeper, and she exploded in her second massive orgasm, and her juices squirted out round my cock, drenching my groin and balls, I didn’t stop pounding her pussy, as I could feel my own orgasm starting to rise, I was getting past the point of no return, when she clasped her legs once more, and we came in unison.

“That was some celebration”, I said to her,

“Wasn’t it just”, she replied, “It’s the kind of celebration I like though”

“I couldn’t argue with that”, I said,

We lay there for a while, and then both decided to get a shower, paying particular attention to Helen’s pussy, making sure it was thoroughly washed both internally and externally before Anna came in.

Anna arrived home at her usual time, and we sat and talked about the flat, they were all excited about the prospect of having a place of their own, I told them that I had to sign for it, so technically it was my flat, they thanked me very much, and both came over to kiss me, they then went upstairs to have their own celebration.

The following day the agent came round with the paperwork for me to sign and to collect the cheque, I invited Laura in and we sat down, it was a blistering hot summers day, so I offered her a cool drink, she accepted and asked if she could remove her jacket, as she removed it, I could see that she had developed since I’d seen her last, I went over to her with her drink, and an obvious erection, placing the drink next to her on the coffee table, she turned her head, and as my groin was at her head height, she obviously saw my hard cock, I sat in the chair opposite her, trying to adjust myself to get comfortable, she asked me to sign some forms, and leant forward to pass them to me, as she did so, I was met with a view of a nice pair of tits in a lace bra, my cock jumped in my trousers and my uncomfortable state seemed obvious to her, she asked if she could use the bathroom, I showed her where it was and returned to the living room, she returned a few minutes later, and came to stand over me.

Laura started to show me where to sign, and as she leaned forward, her tits started to rub behind my left shoulder, I couldn’t make up my mind if this was a come on, or what, so I dropped my left arm down and back to brush her leg, well below her knee as if by accident, and to see if she would flinch, she did not, so tried a second time, a little less gentle, not a movement on her behalf, I then turned my head to the left and upwards to look at her, she stood there, looking a little flushed, I turned to face her still sitting in the chair, and brought my other hand up onto her leg, her eyes closed as though she was in ecstasy , I moved my hands further up and onto her ass, gently kneading them in my hands, thinking she had on a g-string, her breathing started to get heavier now, and I stood up releasing her ass, and started to kiss her while unbuttoning her blouse, she helped me remove it and stood there in her lacy bra, I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, whilst I kissed her again, and undid the clasp on her bra, her tits came out into full view, I stepped back and then noticed she wasn’t wearing any panties, she’d removed them in the bathroom, my cock strained against the material of my trousers, Laura helped me out of my t-shirt then unfastened my trousers, and pulled them down to my ankles, I stepped out of them, and she then squatted down to remove my pants, as she did so, my cock sprang into view, she took hold of it and without any encouragement from me started to lick the end of it, it felt so good, she then took it all the way into her mouth, and deep throated me right to the balls, her mouth was warm and welcoming, she started to flex the muscles in her throat and suck on my cock, I was in heaven, she kept this up until I spewed my load in her mouth and down her throat, she licked me clean all the time looking me in the eyes, when she’d finished she stood up, and thanked me, I told her I wasn’t finished, it was her turn to have an orgasm, she looked at me with lustful eyes, as I guided her upstairs to my room, I lay her on the bed with her pussy hanging over the edge, I dropped to my knees, and started to play with the folds of her pussy, she raised her legs and put her feet on my shoulders.

I started to run my fingers up and down her outer lips, feeling the wetness of her pussy, delving deeper, into her folds I found her protruding clit, I gave it a quick flick, and she shuddered slightly, I bent forward, putting my mouth over her pussy, and started to lick her from asshole to clit, my face was covered in pussy juice, as I licked her harder, she moaned and squirmed on the bed, I moved up to her clit, and started to suck that little organ, she bucked furiously on the bed as she reached her orgasm, and sprayed my face with her juices, by this time my cock was hard again, I stood up and grabbed her by the ankles, leaned over her and asked her if she wanted me to fuck her.

She said, “Yes, she’d love to be fucked”, with that she grabbed my cock and pulled it to her entrance, I started to push into her, she was tight, very tight, but it felt good, I lunged at her and it took 2 stroked for her to take all of me, she writhed round on my cock, clamping her pussy lips round it, I started to rock in and out of her, she groaned out loud, and pushed her hips towards me with every thrust, her next orgasm was building deep inside her, she started to thrust faster, I matched her every move, pushing deeper and harder with every stroke, my own orgasm was starting to build at the same time, I was now pounding into her pussy as fast and as hard as I could, both of us consumed by lust, then, all of a sudden she yelled “YES….. YES” and clamped her pussy round my cock in her orgasm, this sent me over the edge, and I came deep inside her, pulling out of her I could see my semen leaking out of her pussy, we rested on the bed to get our breaths back, she thanked me very much for a wonderful time and asked if there was any possibility of repeating it sometime, I went downstairs to collect our clothes, returning to find her still on the bed, I then looked at her, she was beautiful, laying there, I wondered if she might like to join our little group, I knew Judy and Tracy would love her, As would Heather and Charlotte.

I asked her if she would like to shower before she returned to her office, she informed me she didn’t have to return that day, as I was her last call, we stayed talking when Anna and Helen came in,

I introduced Laura to Anna, as Helen had seen her the day before,

Anna asked what we were having to eat, I told her I thought we might have a take out, and it was decided that Chinese might be nice for once, I invited Laura to stay, she said it would be nice, so we ordered our food and Anna and Helen went to her room.

We chatted till the food turned up. I shouted upstairs that it was here, and both women came down wearing nothing but robes, Laura looked at me as if to say “what’s going on here”, I made no comment until after they left with their food,

“Don’t worry about those two, they’ve just been having some fun”, I said

“You mean the two of them together”, she replied

“Yes, they’re lesbians, well that’s not strictly true, I think Anna’s a lesbian, but Helen’s bi-sexual”

She looked at me with her eyes wide, paused and then said, “how do you know Helen’s a bi-sexual”

“Because”, I paused, “I’ve fucked her a couple of times”

Laura sat there with her mouth wide open, not believing what she’d just heard, I thought now would be a good time to tell her of Tracy, Judy, Sharon, Heather and Charlotte,

I then told her that all the others were bi as well,

She then told me that she had thought about it, but could never see herself doing it, not with another woman, we continued with our meal, and when we’d finished, I went upstairs, on the pretext of needing the bathroom, and asked Helen and Anna if I could arrange for Laura to see them having sex, by leaving their door open slightly, they both readily agreed, as they both fancied Laura,

I went back to Laura, made us both a drink, and sat back down, about 30 minutes later, Laura asked if she could use the bathroom again, she already knew where it was, so left me in the living room ,

I couldn’t resist myself I had to go have a look to see if she’d notice Anna and Helen, I moved out into the hall, and looked up the stairs, I could see Laura stood at Anna’s door, looking through the crack, and playing with herself, one hand up under her skirt, I left her to it, and a few minutes later she came back down looking flushed, I surmised she’d fingered herself in the bathroom, as she walked past me I could smell the unmistakable aroma of her pussy, she collected the rest of her things, and said she must go, as she’d be missed at home, we exchanged numbers and I waved her off, knowing that she would be back.

THE BASEMENT

Friday morning the phone rang, it was Norman “Hi Nigel” he said, “You thought anymore about that basement of yours”

“Sorry Norman I haven’t, I’ve had a lot on my mind at the moment”

“Look Nigel, I’ve got some idea’s, can we come over tonight, I’ve made some sketches as well, i'd like to see what you think to them?”

I thought I’ve got nothing to lose, it’s just a look at some sketches, “Ok then, what time?”

“Around 8ish if you like?”

“What about around 6, I could do us all a meal”

“That sounds great to me, see you about 6ish then”

I put the phone down and wondered to myself if it was just the sketches he wanted to show me or was he hoping either Heather or Charlotte or both would be here.

I decided to phone Heather and Charlotte, to invite them both over for a meal, and told them that Norman and Gina would be coming over as well, they both jumped at the chance, most of the day I spent preparing and cooking a meal for the five of us, around 5.30 Charlotte arrived with Heather, I made drinks for us all, and after a quick kiss and cuddle we sat down, and relaxed, I regaled to them all about Laura and Wednesday afternoon, they were as intrigued as me as to whether or not she was bi, I told them she was really cute, and they would love her, and I wanted her to join our little group, but not as an equal, more of a sex slave, someone who would do anything to anyone we told her to, this excited both Heather and Charlotte, they seemed all for it, we cooked up a plan that I would get her here and somehow we get her to perform for us, just then there was a knock at the door, Norman and Gina had arrived, I answered the door, and invited them into the living room, Heather and Charlotte greeted them both with a kiss.

Norman pulled me into the dining room where he laid out some plans for the baesment, it included splitting the room into two parts, one part would be equipped as a dungeon, and the other would be a big play room equipped only with a large bed, and seductive lighting, both rooms would have to be decorated, most of the equipment for the dungeon room, would have to be manufactured by ourselves, so as not to raise any suspicions, I suggested that an old hospital bed could be used as a base for the bench, as the height could be adjusted, Norman though about this for a second and agreed, after our meal, Norman and I went down to the basement, to inspect the work to be done, as it turned out most of the preliminary work could be carried out by contractors without raising suspicions.

As we climbed the stairs from the basement, we could hear sighs and moans coming from the living room, we crept into the room as quiet as we could, all three women were naked and arranged themselves in a triangular formation as they had the previous week at the club, the sight of three women pleasuring each other got my cock rampant, I looked across at Norman, and the same was happening to him, we looked at each other and without a word, we stripped ourselves ready to join the women, we stood there for a while as we could sense that they were all nearing their orgasms, Heather was the first, flooding Charlotte’s mouth with her juices, the warmth of her cum on Charlotte’s mouth sent her over the edge, and she flooded Gina’s mouth, Gina by now was so close that even if she wanted to, there was no way she could stop herself from cumming, after a couple of minutes, they noticed our returned from the basement.

We both moved closer to where the women were laid on the living room carpet, Gina reached out and grabbed my cock, saying she needed a good hard fucking, Heather turned to Norman, and beckoned him over to her, Charlotte was left on her own, but not for long, Gina whispered to her to lay on her back while she straddled her and I could fuck her doggie style, while she licked her out, and that way Charlotte could get a good view of my cock going in and out of Gina.

I said to wait a moment while I go and get some condoms from upstairs, Both Gina and Norman said they trusted us and if we trusted them we didn’t need to bother with them, I looked at Heather and Charlotte, and they agreed, so for the first time I was gonna fuck Gina without a condom, she climbed over Charlotte in a 69 position, and I got behind Gina, feeling her cute round butt, I slid my hand under her butt and round to her pussy, she was soaking wet, I put my cock behind her and rubbed it the full length of her slit, she moaned out loud, Charlotte took hold of my cock and guided it into Gina’s pussy, I pushed into her with one stroke, her groan came from the pit of her stomach, as she pushed back against me, I started to fuck her slow and sensually, reaching round to cup her swinging tits, only to find that Charlotte had the same idea, but had beat me to it, Gina lowered her head down to Charlotte’s pussy starting to lick and suck on her.

Norman and Heather were busy, Norman was, fingering Heather whilst she was sucking his cock, he moved over her and into a 69 position diving his head down and into her wet mound, Heather gasped at his tongue writhing underneath him, she was close again, but wanted him inside her, she told him to get off and lay down so she could mount him, he did as he was told, and as she sank down on his cock, she came violently, shaking from head to foot, she collapsed onto him, he pushed her off and onto her back, pulled her legs up onto his shoulders and shoved his cock back inside her again, he started to screw her slowly, taking his full length all the way out and lunging back in again.

Anna and Helen came downstairs after hearing all the moans and groans, none of us noticed them, until Anna turned to Helen, and said "It’s only them fucking", then turned on her heels and left, followed by Helen

As I was screwing Gina, I could feel Charlotte licking Gina’s clit, and my cock at the same time, the feeling was exquisite, Gina was still eating Charlotte’s pussy, they were both moaning with delight, I could feel Gina starting to tighten her muscles round my cock, and knew it wouldn’t be long before she started to cum, I quickened my pace and started to thrust harder into her, unfortunately, my poundings meant that Charlotte lost contact with Gina’s clit, but Gina was so close that it didn’t matter, with one final cry, she trembled as she came, squirting her pussy juices onto Charlotte’s face, I withdrew from her and Charlotte could see I was still hard, beckoned me over, as she was in need of stiff cock inside her, she pulled me down on top of her and grabbing my cock guided me into her, she lifted her legs behind my back and pulled me fully in, her pussy was so wet and warm , I almost shot my load right there and then, I had to stay still and let the feeling subside, this worked fine for her, she loved to feel my cock stretching her to her maximum, and being so close to her own orgasm, made it feel even better,

After a couple of minutes I started to move in and out of her very gently, she was still in a very heightened state, and every movement, no matter how small, brought gasps of delight from her, we kept this up for over half an hour, barely moving at all,

Gina had recovered by this time, and had moved over to Norman and Heather, she squatted over Heather’s face, for her to eat her pussy, as Norman was still pounding her, Heather licked her out, and Gina came again, causing Heather to do the same, clamping her pussy muscles round Normans cock, I looked across at Norman just in time to see his face contort, and for him to make one final lunge into Heather, he shot his load deep into her, the first time he had done so, as we had used condoms before this, as he pulled out of Heather to relax and gather his bearings, Gina went down on her and started to lick and suck his juices out of her.

The sight of Gina sucking Normans juices out of Heather made my cock twitch, I couldn’t control myself for much longer, and I could feel Charlotte’s pussy starting to twitch also, I raised myself up and slowly started to pump in and out of her, gradually increasing the pace, it must have only lasted for 30 seconds before we both exploded in one of the best orgasms either of us had every experienced.