The Group Ch. 10

Story Info
Anna's return.
7.2k words
4.5
18.9k
4
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke to the sounds of various moans and groans coming from the other rooms, looking across, Tracy was still fast asleep, I slipped out of bed, and went to the bathroom, returning to bed, Tracy started to stir as I got back in, she looked over at me, and smiled, I snuggled up behind her, and she instinctively reached round and got hold of my cock, rubbing it slowly, waiting for it to respond, which it did, I whispered to her, "If you keep that up, you'll have to sort it out," she whispered back "That, that was the general idea."

Once I was hard I told her to stay as she was and to lift her leg up, once she did, I slipped in from behind, with us both on our sides, she groaned as she felt me enter her, and pushed back with her hips, we lay there, moving gently, when Sharon came in, sat on the edge of the bed, and engaged us both in conversation, she didn't even realise what we were doing, that was until the bed started to shake as Tracy had an orgasm, with that she pulled the covers back and jumped in with us.

No sooner had I pulled out of Tracy, then Sharon had her mouth round my cock, cleaning all her sister's juices off it, whilst she fingered her own pussy at the same time, she sucked my cock till I came in her mouth, and after she'd finished cleaning me up, she licked her lips and smiled.

Tracy turned to her and said, "You're a cum eating slut,"

Sharon retorted, "Aren't I just," and leapt off the bed, as she left she wiggled her butt at the both of us and grinned once more, saying, "I'm off to help David clean up."

By now most of us had decided that food was the most important thing on our minds so we filed downstairs, some in robes, some naked, as usual Charlotte and Heather started cooking, while the rest of us sat around, then Tracy asked if I'd done anymore about our vacation, I said, "I haven't but I will make enquiries on the Monday," after breakfast we sat round, all nursing sore bits, and compared notes on the previous nights activities.

It turned out that Robert and Richard were the only ones not to have fucked Monica, Robert tried, but she told him no, as she thought he was too young, Judy said "She doesn't know what she was missed, cos he'd given her a right royal seeing to that morning, and I've got no complaints," Robert blushed with embarrassment, and nearly choked on his drink.

Tracy asked the other women if any of them had managed to get off with Debby, Judy said she'd tried, but Debby told her in no uncertain terms that she wasn't into pussy, only cocks, that brought a few comments from nearly everyone in the room, everyone was agreed, that out of all the other guests, Alice was the one they preferred, not only was she good at cock sucking, but she was just as good at eating pussy.

4 hours later, Sharon came back through the door, with a big silly grin all over her face, Tracy was the first to notice and said, "It looks like that little cum eating slut got laid at David's," Sharon replied,

"So what if I did, it's nothing to do with you,"

Charlotte said "I'm surprised you're not still sore from last night,"

"I'm not sore, just a little tender," and with that she lifted her skirt to show us her engorged pussy with David's cum seeping out of it, "come on she continued, who's gonna clean me out" then, all eyes looked at Laura the sex slave,

Richard was the one who told her, "Get over here and suck David's cum out of Sharon's pussy,"

Laura was hesitant at first, until I told her, "If you don't, then there wouldn't be your special treat next weekend," she slowly moved over to where Sharon was now laying, and nestled herself between her legs, tentatively she snaked out her tongue, and started lapping at Sharon's pussy, Sharon lay back, closed her eyes and softly moaned her approval.

By this time everyone else started to get the familiar feeling stirring in their loins, and looking round the room, I could see Robert and Richard starting to rub their cocks and most of the rest playing with their pussies.

Sharon's orgasm started to rise as she lifted her legs, and grabbed hold of Laura's head with her hands and pushed her harder to her pussy, she finally grunted, and went rigid, as it hit her, she released Laura's head and just lay there, as Laura started to get up from her prone position, we could all clearly see her mouth and lips covered in a combination of pussy and cock juice.

Robert was the first to move, he walked across to where Laura was, and before she could manage to get up properly, he grabbed her round the waist and pushed her back down onto her knees, dropping down behind her, he took his cock in his hand and pushed into her, she groaned as his cock went in, and lay her head on her arms, allowing him to fuck her as hard as he could, he didn't last long when he suddenly stiffened and shot his load into her.

Richard was next, but instead of moving to one of the other's, he waited for Robert to finish, as Robert pulled out, Richard took his place, and plunged into Laura's pussy, he too only lasted a short while, before he shot his load into her, by now everyone else had stopped playing with their pussies, and had found someone else's to play with, as Richard finished, I took my cue, moving from the sofa, I went behind Laura, but instead of her pussy, I chose her ass, reaching under her, I could feel Robert and Richard's combined cum seeping out of her, so taking a dollop in my hand I spread it round her rose bud, and slipped a couple of fingers in her ass, I removed my finger's and replaced them with my cock, it slid home with one thrust, all the way to the bottom, she gasped at feeling me invade her, but soon got into a steady rhythm.

I knew I wouldn't last long either, but the feeling was sensational, after a couple more strokes I felt my balls tighten and my cum shoot from the end, I collapsed back onto the floor, and told her to go clean herself up, as she left us, I looked round the room, to see Robert and Richard, slumped in a chair each, with Charlotte and Heather busy eating eat other's pussies, and Judy, Tracy and Sharon in a three way pussy eating contest, just then I heard a key in the door, and Anna burst into the room, and stopped dead in her tracks, her jaw dropped as she saw the sight in front of her.

I could tell she had something on her mind, she turned and immediately went up to her old room, I followed, after putting on a robe, and knocked on her door, I asked, "What's wrong,"

Opening her door, I found her sobbing into her pillow, I went to sit beside her and asked her again, through her sobs, she said, "I came home from work early, to find Helen and some man fucking in our bed, so I left immediately and came straight over here, and when I saw what everyone was doing, it didn't help matters."

I cuddled her close to me, and asked her if there was anyone downstairs that she'd rather talk to, she said, Justleave me alone for a while," which I did.

I went back to the other's, by now everyone had finished what they were doing, and were just sitting round talking, I went in and sat between Heather and Charlotte, Charlotte asked me if something was wrong, so I told her about Anna catching Helen with some guy in bed, and how it upset her, Tracy said, "It's just one of those things and she shouldn't worry about it," with that she went up to see Anna.

About 30 minutes later she came back down followed by Anna, Tracy took her over to one of the sofa's and sat her down between herself and Sharon, the rest of the day was spent calming her down and talking, she asked, "Would it be alright if I could stay here the night, as I don't want to go back to the flat, and would you go with me to collect all my stuff."

Tracy asked, "Who's flat is it anyway,"

I replied, "It's mine,"

she then said, "In that case, why should Anna move out, it should be Helen that was leaving,"

I asked Anna, "Is Helen working tomorrow,"

she said, "She is, why."

I told her, "What if we all go round, and whilst she's at work and pack all her things for her and wait until she comes home, then she can take everything with her,"

Anna said, "What about her keys, she'll only come back,"

I told her, "We'll change all the locks, so she can't get in,"

she said, "I'd rather not stay in the flat alone for a few days," with that Sharon offered to stay with her, for 2 reasons, one so there would be two of them and the other, to make Helen jealous.

It was starting to get late, and everyone said they should get going, Laura left, Heather took Richard and Robert home, leaving Judy, Tracy, Sharon and Charlotte, along with myself and Anna, Sharon asked if she could stay to keep Anna company, and Charlotte wanted to stay the night with me also.

Tracy turned to Judy and said, "It's pointless in me going home alone, so I might as well stay as well, that is unless Judy had to go."

Judy said, "I'd better phone my parents to let them know, but I think it will be alright," she left the room, and a few minutes later returned to inform us that they were ok with her staying.

With that we all went to bed, Sharon and Anna slept in her old room, Tracy and Judy in one of the spare rooms, and Charlotte and I in my room, we lay together, cuddled in each other's arms listening for any familiar sounds in the house, it seemed that everyone was either too tired or had other things on their minds.

The next morning was another matter, I was woken to the sound of someone's orgasm. Looking across, I could see Charlotte was still sound asleep, sliding out of bed, I moved through the house, following the sounds, they led me to Anna's room, as I looked round the door, I could see Sharon fucking Anna, doggy style, with the strap on that she'd obviously got from the dungeon, I stood there and watched as Sharon fucked Anna from one orgasm to the next, eventually Anna collapsed on the bed, with a look of total bliss on her face.

It was then that Sharon noticed me standing there, complete with a hard cock, she moved across, and stood in front of me, reaching down she grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it, I in turn grabbed hold of her fake cock, and tugged on it, she giggled when she realised she was still wearing it.

As quick as a flash she loosened the straps, and let it drop to the floor, and bent down to suck me, her mouth was still warm and welcoming, she looked up at me with her mouth full, with pure lust in her eyes.

She backed off and said, "Although I love to suck your cock, this morning I need a good fuck," with that I pulled her up, turned her round to face one wall, and bent her over, so she could support herself against it, and in one move slipped in behind her.

She took my cock in one thrust, her pussy was dripping wet as usual, she let out a long low gasp as I rode her as hard as I could without her losing her balance, her orgasm didn't take long, and her legs started to buckle under her, putting more of her weight on my cock, and pushing it deeper, making her orgasm even harder.

Once she'd come down, I slipped out of her and moved her to a chair, she sat there getting her breath back, and it was then that I realised, Anna had been watching us, much like I'd been watching them earlier.

I looked her straight in the eye, and winked at her, making a move to leave, she shouted me back, asking me to help her into the strap on, as she wanted to know what it felt like to wear one, turning round, I walked over to her, took it from her and helped her into it, tightening the straps, she looked down at it poking out from her groin and giggled.

She said, "It looks weird,"

I told her it had a vibration attachment built into it, with a switch on the side, much as she tried to find it, she said she couldn't, I took this to mean she really couldn't,

So walked back to her, she opened her legs slightly, and I reached round, to find it, as I did so, she pulled it slightly to one side, and as I reached for it, she pushed her hips forward, causing my finger's to slip into her folds, she gasped and I quickly pulled back apologising to her, she leaned into me, and slipped her hand down to rub my cock, saying not to apologise, but to carry on, with that she took her free hand and loosened the straps, letting it fall to the floor.

She pulled me back to the bed, and lay down, spreading her legs wide, Anna then said, "After watching me fuck Sharon, and after Sharon had used the strap on, on me, I want to feel the real thing."

I pulled her to the edge of the bed, and slid down with just the tip of my cock the opening of her pussy, I asked her again, "Are you really sure about this,"

she said, "Yes,"

I eased into her, slowly and gently, she groaned as she felt her pussy being stretched for the second time that morning, nestling inside her.

I stayed motionless for a while, and asked her if she was alright, she said, "I feel so full, but it doesn't hurt,"

I started pushing in and out of her slowly and gently, and her moans started getting louder and louder, I took hold of her legs and put them round my back, and started to quicken my pace, before long we had a good rhythm going and she was digging her heels into me, encouraging me to go faster and harder, it was then that her orgasm hit her, she thrashed around on the bed, her arms and legs going everywhere.

I tried to keep up my pace, but ended up pinning her to the bed with my cock, once it subsided, I stroked in and out a few more times, then felt my own orgasm rising, not knowing if she was on the pill, I withdrew, and splashed it all over her stomach and tits, she looked with wide eyes at the mess I'd made of her.

As I stood back I sensed we were being watched, now I knew Sharon was there, but to my surprise, when I turned round, I found the other three stood watching as well

"Now this is a turn up for the books," said Charlotte, as Sharon walked past me and started to clean my cum off Anna with her tongue,

"It just happened," I said.

Charlotte grinned at me as she pushed past me and went to sit by the side of Anna, she leaned over to her and asked, "What do you think of it,"

Anna replied, "I loved it even more than when Sharon had fucked me with the strap on earlier," it was only then that she noticed it laying on the bedroom floor,

"Hmm, we have been a busy girl this morning, haven't we," exclaimed Charlotte,

"And I've enjoyed every second of it as well," retorted Anna.

Charlotte looked me straight in the eye and asked me point blank, "Should we ask Anna if she wanted to join us,"

I told her, "Only if everyone agrees," Judy, Tracy, and Sharon more or less said in unison that they would love her to join us, but it was up to Anna if she wanted to.

Anna looked kind of quizzical at us, now she knew we all fucked each other, but she didn't know everything.

Charlotte saw this look, and said, "It might be better if you left us two alone, and I'll explain everything to Anna," we all left and went downstairs, about 30 minutes later Charlotte came down with Anna, both women seemed to have a glow about themselves, I put 2 and 2 together and realised they'd probably been fucking.

When Charlotte went to the kitchen, I followed to ask her point blank, "So what have you two been up to,"

she told me, "Anna and I had our talk and I explained everything to her, then we sat on her bed and cuddled for a while, but the heat from our bodies and the lack of clothes got the better of us and we ended up licking each other's pussies, and it was then that Anna noticed the strap on still laying on the floor, so she got off the bed and grabbed it, saying that she'd like to try it again, but she'd like to know what it felt like to fuck someone else with it,"

Charlotte continued, "I helped her into it, and then let Anna fuck me with it, and she certainly knew how to use it, and would have sworn black was white, that Anna had used one before, and that was why she looked well fucked, cos she was well fucked."

After breakfast we made our way over to the flat, via the hardware store, for some new locks, once we arrived, Anna got her keys out to let us in, she pushed her key in the lock, but it wouldn't turn, so I tried mine, that too wouldn't work, then I looked at the lock, someone had already changed it, in effect locking us out.

Now that infuriated me, after all I owned the place, as we stood there, this guy approached, and asked what we were doing there, I told him it was nothing to do with him, and who was he, he said he was Helens boyfriend, and he lived there now.

"In that case," I said, "Anna wants to collect all her stuff,"

he said, "I can't let you in without Helen saying it was alright," he then went in and locked the door behind him.

We went and stood by the cars, and I called the police, explaining what had happened, and that I owned the flat, and my daughter was living there, they said they would sent an officer round, to sort it out.

20 minutes later the police arrived, Anna showed them her driving licence with that address on it, and I offered to go collect the ownership papers for the flat, they said it didn't matter that I owned the place, but did ask me who's name was on the rent book, I told them it was in Anna's name only, they then went and knocked on the door.

This guy answered and told them he lived there, they asked him for the rent book, he told them it was his girlfriends flat and he didn't know where it was.

Anna told the police where to find it, and they told him to go get it, he came back 2 minutes later and handed it to them, they took one look at the name on it and then at Anna's licence, and told him, he couldn't stop us from going in and then turned to Anna and asked her if she wanted him removed from the property as a trespasser,

I then explained that they had changed the locks and we wanted his keys as well, they informed him that he had 10 minutes to collect his stuff, and leave, they then took his flat keys from him and gave them to Anna, the police waited and saw him off the premises, before they allowed us in, once they left, I changed the door locks and we went round collected all of Helens property, taking care, as we didn't damage any of it.

We stayed most of the afternoon until Helen came home, the look on her face was a picture, as she walked in to find the 6 of us sitting round in the flat, and all her stuff neatly packed and standing near the door, she asked, "What's going on,"

I stood up and told her, "This is my flat, and you are no longer welcome here, and you will find all your belongings by the door, ready for you to take as you leave."

Turning to Anna she said, "I'm sorry Anna, I didn't mean for it to happen, it just did, and I still love you,"

Anna turned round to her and said, "It sure looked like it, I'd only been gone overnight, and that when I come back today, we'd found, you'd not only changed the locks, but had moved your boyfriend in as well."

It was then and only then that she asked how we'd got in, I told her, "I called the police, and they had informed your boyfriend he couldn't stop Anna from coming in, as it was her name on the rent book."

Helen pleaded with Anna for them to try again, but Anna said, "I can't trust you anymore, and we're finished," Charlotte then took Helen to one side, and told her it would be better if she left, and let things settle for a while, with tears in her eyes, Helen took her stuff, and left.

We locked up and went back to my place, as I entered I noticed a message on my answering machine, playing the message it was Heather, she said, "Would you call me back," which I duly did, she started to ask, through her moans and groans, "Would it be possible to take Robert and Richard to the club on Saturday," she added, "I will talk to the both of them about it, but I'm rather busy at the moment and will get back to you," then the line went dead.

12