The Group Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte said, "I need to nip home and check my post and make sure the house was OK,"

Judy also said, "I ought to go as well, as my parents would miss me,

Sharon and Tracy both said, "We want to stay," once Charlotte and Judy left, we settled down, and spent the rest of the night chatting and watching a couple of films.

Come bedtime Sharon and Anna retired to her room and Tracy and I to ours, no sooner had we got in bed, then the door opened and there stood Anna and Sharon, both stark naked, "May we join you 2 they asked," my cock jumped immediately as they both walked across towards us.

Anna climbed on the bed to one side of me and Sharon went round to Tracy and whispered something in her ear, Tracy moved immediately, and along with Anna pinned me to the bed, Sharon then produced 2 pairs of handcuffs from behind her back, and handcuffed me to the bed, I was now at their mercy, and boy did they know it, they teased and taunted me for over half an hour, rubbing their tits over my body, playing with my cock, but not letting me cum, playing with each other and sticking their pussies in my face, but not close enough for me to lick them.

By now my cock was aching to be relieved, and Anna decided she was going to be the first, she climbed over me, positioned herself over my cock, and slowly fed it into herself, it was both agony and ecstasy at the same time, as she hit bottom, she let out a small sigh, and sat there motionless, Sharon climbed up and straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth, with her back to Anna, Tracy managed to squeeze between Sharon and the head of the bed, and presented her pussy to Sharon's mouth.

By now Anna was bouncing up and down on my cock, and Sharon's pussy was leaking faster than I could swallow, all of a sudden I felt Anna stiffen and clamped down on my cock, milking me, as her orgasm coursed through her body, after she had recovered slightly, she rolled off me, and disappeared.

I turned my attentions to Sharon's pussy, licking her from ass to clit, with every stroke, her moans grew louder, until she eventually had her own orgasm, as she rolled off me I could see Anna stood there wearing the strap on, she sauntered over to the bed and took hold of Tracy, pulling her down and onto the bed, she positioned Tracy, so as to give me a birds eye view of her fucking Tracy.

Anna shuffled in behind Tracy and put the head of the dildo to her pussy, she then grabbed Tracy by the hips, and as she lunged forward, she pulled Tracy back at the same time, sinking it into her with one thrust, Tracy squealed at the speed of the intrusion, then gasped at being so full, within 5 strokes I could tell she was close to cumming.

Anna didn't let up, she fucked Tracy, none stop, straight through her first orgasm and on to her second, after her second orgasm, Tracy couldn't stand anymore, and pulled away, Anna then looked at Sharon, and Sharon instinctively knew what she was thinking, she positioned herself in the same place that Tracy had just been and opened herself up ready for Anna, Anna did exactly the same, putting the head of the dildo, to her pussy, and grabbing her hips, and lunging inside her as she pulled her back.

Sharon gasped as it entered her, but settled into it quite quickly, and started to push back, in a couple of minutes Sharon orgasmed, but Anna never stopped, she just kept going, fucking her through 2 more after that, eventually, Sharon had to stop her as she couldn't take anymore.

No sooner had she climbed off, then she turned to the other 2 and said, "There's still one person that's never had the strap on inside them," it didn't register with any of what she was talking about, and as I was still handcuffed to the bed, there wasn't a lot I could do anyway.

Anna wandered over to both Sharon and Tracy and whispered something to them both, then all 3 of them came back to the bed, Sharon on one side and Tracy on the other, each one grabbed hold of one of my legs each and pulled them over my head, the next thing I knew, Anna had climbed on the bed, under my butt, still wearing the strap on.

Now this was new to me, and I was petrified, and the more I struggled, the harder they pulled on my legs, Tracy told me to relax, she said, "The more you relax the less painful it would be."

She then opened a drawer and produced a tube of KY jelly I had in there, I watched as Anna put a blob of KY on the end of the dildo and more on the rose bud of my ass, I begged her to be gentle and take her time with me, she just smiled back at me and then place the end of it to my ass, I instinctively tensed, but Tracy told me to relax.

Anna began to push this thing into me, and it started to hurt a little, and then a lot, I begged her to stop, which she did, but not for long, as the pain eased I felt her start to push again, then all of a sudden, I felt a searing pain as the head popped past my sphincter, and yelled out, Anna stopped immediately, and let it rest there.

As the pain subsided she pulled back slightly then pushed it a bit further in, then further and further with each stroke, eventually she got the whole length inside my ass, it felt a bit weird at first, but soon the sensations were getting pleasurable.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head to look, it was then that I realised I had a raging hard on, Anna looked at me, and then grabbed my cock as she was fucking my ass, she slowly wanked my cock in time to her fucking, by now my gasps had turned to moans, and both Sharon and Tracy had eased their grips on my ankles, Sharon as usual saw my cock standing up and was licking her lips, she reached down and removed Anna's hand and replaced it with her mouth.

The combination of Sharon sucking me and Anna fucking me, gave me the most intense orgasm of my life, Anna was still fucking me as Sharon finished cleaning my cock with her mouth, I ended up having to stop her as I could feel my ass getting sore, as she pulled out of me we heard an audible plop as it exited my ass.

It was then and only then that they unfastened me from the bed, my arms felt like 2 lead weights, and it took me a couple of minutes to gather my senses, all 3 of them climbed onto the bed with me, and Anna removed the strap on, by this time it was really late, and we all drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I was the first to wake, and decided to get my own back on the lot of them, I slid out of bed and made my way to the dungeon, taking 4 more pairs of handcuffs, I returned to the bedroom, and with a little gentle coaxing, I managed to handcuff them all to the bed, and left them for about an hour, as I returned I found them all awake, no sooner did they spot me then they started to hurl abuse at me, calling me a rotten sod, and demanding to let them loose.

I told them, "Now ladies, it's my turn, and if you don't shut up, I will gag all of you for good measure," I left them again, and went down to the dungeon to collect 3 pairs of ankle restraints, and a number of different dildo's, vibrators and butt plugs, returning back, I eventually managed to fasten their ankles to the foot of the bed, making it impossible for them to move, then with each in turn, I stroked their entire bodies from head to foot, teasing them as they teased me the previous night.

I picked up the toys and spread them across the bed, choosing one for each of them, I switched one on and slid it along Tracy's inner thigh, she instinctively let her legs open as much as she could, allowing me to slip it inside her, then the same with Sharon, and finally Anna.

All 3 of them lay there moaning at the vibrations they were receiving, I then picked up the thinnest butt plug I could find, and greased it up with KY jelly, moving back to Anna, I released her legs and pulled them above her head, rubbing the dildo down the crack of her ass, she realised what I was up to, she tensed as she felt the tip of the butt plug against her rosebud, I told her to relax, and gave her butt a light slap.

I pushed it slowly and gently into her tight hole, being as careful as I could, so as to give her the least amount of pain as possible, her face winced and she pleaded for me to take it out as it hurt her.

I told her she would enjoy it, once it was all the way inside her, and to grit her teeth and it would soon be over, after a good 10 minutes, I finally felt the widest part, plop past her sphincter, pushing it all the way in to it's stopper, I let her lower her legs, I then took the next size up and greased that one.

Leaning across Anna, I told Sharon to lift her legs, she did so on her own, pulling her knees up to her armpits, I took the butt plug, and slid it into her easily, then taking the largest one, I did the same to Tracy, Anna watched as I put the other two in Both Sharon and Tracy, and wondered why it was easier for them to take larger ones than she had.

I then moved round to each one in turn and played with the vibrator's they had in their pussies, one at a time, this drove them all wild, I watched them for a while, and noticed they were all getting hotter and more frustrated as time went on.

Tracy was the first to show any signs of cumming, her breathing got shorter and harder, I decided to tease her a little, and just before she reached her peak I removed the vibrator from her pussy.

She gasped as it left her pussy empty and yearning for more, then it was Anna's turn, she too was on the verge of cumming, so I removed hers as well, Sharon was the last, as I tried to remove hers, she tried to hold it in place with her pussy muscles, but to no avail, as it left her with a plop, by now Tracy had started to come round, she called me all the names under the sun, from an arsehole to cunt, and everything in between, Anna and Sharon joined her in the verbal abuse, but I took no notice.

After they had calmed down I told them, "It's the only way I could think of to get my own back for last night, and if you beg me nicely, I will finish off, what I started with my tongue."

Tracy was the first to give in and beg, she pleaded for me to let her cum, I spread her legs wide and gently moved down between them to her pussy, no sooner had I started to lick, then she pushed her hips up to my mouth, it only took me a couple of minutes before I felt her starting to tense up, I kept licking, and as soon as her orgasm started to rush through her body, I pulled her butt plug out at the same time.

This intensified her orgasm, and she collapsed back on the bed totally spent, Both Anna and Sharon watched in amazement, they both argued as to who was next, and Sharon won out, but only after she promised Anna that she'd fuck her with the strap on.

I took my place between Sharon's legs, and started to lick her pussy, she too was more than ready to cum, and after 6 licks of her pussy she started to spasm and cum, I pulled at her butt plug, but was unable to remove it, as her sphincter had an iron grip on it, Anna, having got the smallest but plug in, was a lot easier to remove during her orgasm.

As I straightened, having finished them all off, Tracy said she needed to pee, so took the key from my bedside drawer and released them all, Tracy ran to the bathroom, and Anna and Sharon went arm in arm to Anna's room, collecting the strap on as they left.

Neither of us saw much of Anna or Sharon for the rest of the day, but they could be heard all round the house, Tracy and I talked most of the day, she asked me, "did you enjoy being butt fucked with the strap on,"

I told her, "It hurt like hell at first, but I didn't dislike it, but wouldn't want it all the time,"

she said, "In that case we'll keep it for our special treat, when we're on our own," some treat I thought, having an 8" piece of plastic thrust up my butt.

Both Tracy and myself were feeling a little hungry, so we wandered into the kitchen, both still naked (why bother with clothes, they just get in the way of a good fuck) and started to make sandwiches for all of us, working in close proximity to Tracy, and having to brush past her, got me hot and horny again, and before either of us knew, we were fucking each other's brains out over the kitchen table, as we were about half way through, Sharon and Anna came wandering down, and caught us in the act.

Anna said, "Get a room,"

I told her, "To get fucked,"

she replied, "I have been several times," I looked round and noticed Sharon still wearing that damn strap on, I looked her in the eye then down to the strap on, then to Anna, Sharon got the message, and slid behind Anna.

She bent Anna over the back of a chair and spread her legs, lining up the dildo, she thrust into Anna's pussy with one swift stroke, it turns out Anna loved having a cock thrust into her in one.

Anna gasped and orgasmed immediately, this spurred both myself and Tracy on, causing the both of us to orgasm, after we'd both come down, we watched as Sharon was pummelling Anna's pussy with all her strength, by now Anna was so worked up, that she was in a perpetual orgasm, both Tracy and I could see Anna's juices gushing round the dildo, and down onto the floor creating a puddle.

By now my cock was again at full mast, thanks to Tracy fondling it all the time we watched, Sharon was getting slower and slower, as her energy resources were getting depleted, and with one final thrust she held it in her for as long as she could.

Backing away, she collapsed onto the nearest chair, I made no more to do, and went behind Anna, and stuffed my cock inside her, taking her with one hard stroke, no sooner had I hit bottom, then she started orgasming again, I humped at her pussy, getting as much in her as possible, she squealed as her orgasms started getting stronger and stronger, and her pussy clamped down on my cock, harder than I've ever felt before, milking my cock, with one final thrust I let go of my load, deep inside her, she fell limp across the back of the chair.

It was then that Tracy noticed she had passed out from the pleasure she'd received from both myself and Sharon.

Carefully we lifted her into the living room and lay her on a sofa, we finally managed to finish the sandwiches and sat to eat, about 30 minutes later Anna started to come round, and wondered where she was for a couple of minutes, Sharon went over to her and sat beside her to explain what had happened, Anna looked shocked, and apologised.

Then the phone rang, Tracy answered it and told me it was Heather, she was wanting to know what time we were going to the club on Saturday, I told Tracy to tell her I'd forgotten all about it, and I'd ring her back.

"Club, what club" Anna asked,

so I told her of a swingers club we went to, Sharon's ears pricked up at this, and asked me why we hadn't taken her to it, I told her we didn't think she was old enough, at just being 18, but if she really wanted to go, then we'd take her.

Anna said she didn't know if she could go to a place like that, I told them that we were taking Robert and Richard on Saturday night, but if they weren't sure, then both she and Anna could stay home and make their own arrangement, be it a couple of young studs, as long as they only had safe sex, or they could pleasure each other.

Anna who was getting rather bold by now, said, "you left one out, we could get another woman or a couple of women in, and have our own lezzy party," I told them it was totally up to them, so long as they were careful.

By Thursday the plans were made, 8 of us were going 5 women and 3 men, I made sure that Heather would have both Robert and Richard's birth certificates with her, just in case, and we would need two cars, Heather, Richard, Robert and Laura in one, and Charlotte, Judy, Tracy and myself in the other, the next couple of days dragged by, Tracy had gone home, Sharon and Anna fucked each other silly the rest of the day and into Friday.

On the Friday evening, I pulled them to one side and asked then their plans for Saturday, Sharon said she was having some old school friends over if that was alright, I asked her point blank if they were male or female, she said, "most of them are female, but there were a couple of boys coming as well."

Now knowing how Sharon loved cock, and hadn't had much of late, I knew she would probably be getting a fucking off someone that night, and there was a good chance Anna would too.

I warned them about safe sex and where to find the condoms, told them it might be an idea to rest up ready for Saturday, the last thing either of them wanted was a sore pussy, Anna and Sharon looked at each other and agreed I was right, and Sharon thought she ought to go home for the night, so as to keep temptation out of reach.

Anna took her home, returning an hour later, she said, "i'm picking Sharon up at about 10am tommorrow, as we've got some food shopping to do, for the party, by now it was getting late, so I said, "I'm off to bed,"

Anna said, "Me too, I could do with a rest," and followed me upstairs.

As I walked past her door, she stopped me for minute and asked if she could sleep in my room for the night.

That night she slept with me, we fucked just one on one for the first time, not just animal lust as it had been on the Thursday, but real lovemaking, we took our time, and explored each other's bodies, caressing every inch of flesh, and making it last over an hour, after we finished, we lay there cuddled in each other's arms and drifted to sleep.

12