The Group Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers

When I was through dick-whipping her (or whatever you call it), I told her, "Suck it. Get it hard... If you can."

Rina added, "And be gentle, slut. No teeth."

A thrill of fear went through me. I hadn't thought of that. But now wasn't the time to wimp out. I pushed Ginny's head toward my crotch, which had some of my jizz on it, Rina's juice, and once I thought about it, still probably had Ginny's own cunt on it from earlier.

"Open, bitch. Clean my cock." I was sort of getting off on this. I'd probably get my ass kicked if I tried it on Becky, though.

Reluctantly, Ginny stuck out her tongue and ran the tip the length of my soft cock, so it didn't take long. I urged her on, "C'mon slut, I know there's a lot more stuff on it than that. Take it in your mouth. It'll be a lot easier to work on if it's hard." I thought for a second. "And there just might be a reward for you if you're really good... a nice creamy reward."

Ginny leaned forward and opened wide, taking my soft member in her mouth. Her dislike for giving guys head sure wasn't evident in her ability. She was really good. It didn't take very long with her sucking on my cock for it to get good and stiff again. However, I *had* cum recently, and it was my second in only a few hours, so it was going to take a *good* long time to get me off for number three.

Meanwhile, Rina knelt beside Ginny and worked on the straps of the dildo harness. After only a little work, she had the thing off Ginny's hips and on her own, the dildo sticking out from the part in the front of her Cleopatra costume. Rina then stood next to me and ordered, "Do both of us. You seem so enamored of this fake thing, show us how much you love it."

Ginny, humbled, started alternating between my cock and the dildo she had fucked me and at least two other guys with tonight. Even though Ginny had been resistant to submitting at first, it appeared she was starting to get into the role. She evidently was beginning to enjoy the taste of her own medicine.

At one point, when Ginny was sucking my cock particularly far back in her throat, I turned to Rina and said, "Y'know, this bitch owes me a cum while I'm fucking her, since that's what I was doing when I got her off, then she pushed me off and left. Besides, you should still have a nice load of my cum to feed her from earlier in the kitchen."

Rina turned to me, and in a really fakey voice said, "Why you're right, I do have a load of man-cum for her. You go right ahead and fuck this bitch. I'll let her clean me out."

Rina then unstrapped the dildo and tossed it on the chair Ginny had been sitting in. She laid Ginny back on the grass and sat down on her face, spreading her pussy lips to let my cum leak out onto Ginny's face. Ginny had little choice but to eat the gooey offering.

While Rina got her own enjoyment out of Ginny's humiliation, I lined up my cock to get my own satisfaction. Ginny grunted at my entrance, but didn't try to push me away, like she had earlier. Once I started stroking in and out of Ginny's hot pussy, Rina said to me, "Don't let the bitch cum. That's one of her favorite games with men: Use their cocks to get herself off, un-cunt them and send them packing."

Aha, so I hadn't been the first poor sucker to be used like that by this woman. Well, maybe Rina and I would teach her a lesson she wouldn't forget.

After a few minutes of fucking Ginny's pussy, I said to Rina, "Y'know, I've already had *this* hole once tonight."

Rina, picking up my cue said, "Well, maybe you ought to try another one." She'd already finished feeding my cum to Ginny and had plopped down so Ginny could lick her swollen clit.

Hearing those words, Ginny knew what we were talking about. She started to protest from beneath Rina's crotch, but Rina quieted her quickly by simply sitting a little lower onto her face.

I found a bottle of lube in a box nearby (Carson and Rina had placed such things in all the logical locations for play), and I slicked myself up, as well as Ginny's reluctant little asshole. Even though I was mad at this woman, I didn't really want to damage her or myself trying to get into her ass with no lubrication.

Lining my cock with Ginny's tightest hole, I started to push forward. When she resisted, I slapped her butt, saying, "Open up, bitch, I'm getting in here one way or another." I hoped I sounded more convincing than I felt. I hadn't had a *whole* lot of experience with anal, and definitely no experience trying to butt-fuck a reluctant partner.

Ginny must have bought my pissed-off tough guy act, because I felt her sphincter relax a little, and my cock head popped into her ass. After that initial penetration, it was mostly a matter of maintaining pressure until her butt swallowed my entire length.

Once I was in her, I stayed there, as deep as I could go, while she adjusted to the sensation of what she'd done to me earlier with her dildo.

I gave Ginny another slap on the ass and said, "There, bitch. You fucked me like this tonight. How does it feel to be on the *other* end of the cock?" She moaned something into Rina's pussy. I couldn't tell if it was a protest or an admission of pleasure. It didn't really matter; now that I was here, I was planning on fucking her until I left behind a nice cum load in her ass.

So, I began to fuck. Ginny hadn't been butt-fucked much. I gathered this: one - due to her reaction at the announcement I was going to do so, two - because it felt like she was trying to squeeze my cock off. It felt good, though. While I fucked Ginny's hot, gripping ass, I leaned over, pulled Rina's tits out of her Cleopatra costume and latched onto a nipple.

Ginny must have been doing a good job eating Rina's pussy, because almost as soon as I flicked my tongue over Rina's hard nip, she started cumming. And cumming. I wondered if she was ever going to stop quivering. When she finally did, she looked as if she was going to fall over from exhaustion. I held Rina up while I finished up in Ginny's butt. A yell announced my triumph over Ginny's treatment of me earlier.

When I was through with my orgasm, I pulled out of Ginny's ass, stood up, then helped Rina to her feet. Ginny let out a gasp for air when Rina got off her face. Apparently she hadn't been able to breathe very well for the last part of things. I felt a small pang of guilt for her near-suffocation, but she appeared to be okay, even so.

Before we went back into the house, Rina crouched down next to Ginny and said, "Hope you've learned not to be quite such a bitch from here on out." When Ginny opened her mouth, probably to say some defiant, bitchy thing, Rina stopped her, "Uh uh. I don't want to hear it. Here," she reached for the dildo on the chair, "let's put this where it'll do some good." Rina then took the dildo, and placed the head of it in Ginny's mouth. "Now just keep that there the rest of the night, otherwise, I *know* there are other folks here that would *love* to give you what we just did."

Rina and I then headed back into the house. Just before I went in, I gave a glance back at Ginny. She was sitting up and looking in our direction, dildo still in her mouth. The look in her eyes said that, far from being furious, she was horny as hell.

Well, I was done for a while. I'd now cum three times in the same evening, and it was going to take some major work to get me off again anytime soon. Therefore, I went into the bathroom to clean up a little, then fixed myself a plate and sat down to eat. Rina decided to join me.

While Rina and I ate, we were joined by other people who had come to probably the end of their potential for the night. Vern and Karen joined us, then the guy in the doctor outfit, Carson and Karen, and somewhere along there, Ginny came in. She was looking pretty wild, her hair all messed up, her face still shiny from Rina's cunt juice, the dildo with the harness still attached hanging from her mouth. I was right. Ginny was horny as hell.

Rina looked over her shoulder at Ginny, and announced to the table, "Just ignore her." Those folks at the table who were staring gave a confused glance at Rina, then back to Ginny, then returned to their food and conversation.

Ginny whimpered a little, then meekly stood in a corner, watching everyone eat. I felt a little bad for treating her like this, but then I reasoned she'd earlier have thought nothing of leaving *me* like that, so maybe it was what she deserved.

My thoughts of Ginny evaporated when I saw my wife appear with Patrick, Doug, the guy who'd originally been on the receiving end of Ginny's dildo, and the woman dressed like Dorothy.

Becky glowed with satsifaction. She was smiling ear to ear, and what set off her usually dazzling smile was the glisten of the semen that slicked her face. Apparently she'd received quite a few more cumshots since Carson and I gave her her first facial of the evening. She had splatters of cum on her forehead, it was all over her cheeks, and it dripped off her chin and onto her chest. The upper bodice of her wedding dress was stained with sperm, and the first thing that came to my mind was, 'I wonder who hasn't cum on her yet?'

I got up from my chair and put my arms around Becky's waist. I asked her, "So, you having fun?" I then leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips. When I pulled away, I licked the jizz off my own lips. "Ah, I see you are." I looked around the room. Everybody was there, including the folks I didn't know by name. "Anybody you're missing?"

Becky thought for a minute, then said, "Vern... and the guy there in the doctor's costume."

The doctor guy said, "David."

Becky amended herself, "Vern and Doctor Dave over there."

I turned to the table and said, "Well then, if Vern and Doc Dave have any jizz left, they should get their turns, now, shouldn't they? Well, boys, anything left for my lovely bride here?"

Vern got up and said, "I don't know if I can even get it up again, but Becky looks so lovely, I'd hate to pass up the chance to try."

Dave agreed, "I'll second that. Where do we want to go?"

Carson piped up, "How about the living room? We can all watch."

A murmur of agreement went up, then everybody who was sitting rose from their seats and we all adjourned to the living room.

Becky was sitting demurely on a footstool in the middle of the room, and if it hadn't been for the cum all over her face and chest, a body would have thought she was posing for a picture. Meanwhile, all the other seats in the room were arranged so that she was ringed by spectators.

Once seated, Vern said, "I'm gonna need a little help here. Any volunteers?" The strap-on girl who *wasn't* Ginny and Karen both moved over to act as fluffers for King Vern, and when Doctor Dave expressed a similar request for help, the woman in the cat costume (Janis, Pat's wife, I learned later), and Shirley Temple went to give him a hand, mouth, whatever.

As a credit to the skills of the four ladies who'd volunteered, both Vern and David were hard in no time. Some of the rest of us in the room were idly stroking hardening cocks or rubbing wet pussies, watching the preparations. As well, the anticipation of seeing Becky willingly and eagerly taking two loads of cum on her face, I'm sure, had many of us *almost* to the point of being able to cum yet again.

I don't know how many times the two men had cum during the evening, but it took over fifteen minutes for David to get to the point of no return, in spite of the expert attention of Janis and "Shirley". But the girls *did* finally succeed, and Dave stepped up to my lovely wife and began to unload.

Becky turned her face up to better catch the cum of the next-to-last man at the party to cum on her, and when David was done, Vern came up and stood at her back, making Becky bend her head *way* back, extending her neck, and exposing more of her cum-splattered chest. When Vern came, he spurted pretty good for an older man who'd probably already cum at least twice that evening. His shots landed on Becky's throat and down her exposed upper chest, and one even landed about an inch over the edge of the dress-top.

When Vern stepped back, exhausted, Becky straightened and with a big grin, asked, "Anybody else?"

I think for most of us, the mind was willing but the body was weak. If the other guys felt anything like me, even though I'd managed to get hard, it was going to be *ages* before I'd be able to get much of a dribble of jizz out of my cock anymore tonight.

When nobody stepped up to the plate to give my lovely lady any more "wedding presents", Carson said, "Well, everybody, I guess that's the end of the main festivities. Anybody's welcome to stay the night. As you've seen, there's plenty of room. The only thing is, anybody left tomorrow morning gets to help clean up."

Not that I was unwilling to help pick up the place in the morning, but I don't sleep very well in any but my own bed. It *was* getting late, and I'm not the night owl I used to be. Becky and I hung around for another half hour or so, I met a few of the people I hadn't already, and the whole while, Beck never wiped off her face.

When we announced we were leaving, everybody had to say goodbye. All the girls, and even a couple of the guys kissed my wife, taking away some of the jizz that she wore. I got to kiss the ladies, as well.

Just as we were going out the door, Ginny came up to me and indicated she had something to say. I took the dildo in one hand and watched as she worked her aching jaws a little before saying, "I'm sorry for treating you like I did." She sounded truly repentant, almost submissive. "Before you leave, may I cum?"

Without a word, I reached down and started to rub Ginny's clit. Almost immediately, she stiffened and started to moan. Behind Ginny, I caught Rina's eye. She got an evil grin on her face, and I caught on immediately. It was mean of me, I know, but just as it seemed Ginny was going to cum, I removed my hand, leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek. The panting whimper as I walked down Carson and Rina's front steps pulled at the heartstrings of a part of me, but another, more vengeful side felt extreme satisfaction that I'd managed to give her far better than she had me.

On our walk home, I found myself glancing at Becky occasionally, and finding her even more beautiful in the moonlight, with the cum of several men on her face, than she had been when we'd left the house that night.

When we finally got home, Becky fell to her knees in front of me and just before she took my cock in her mouth, she asked, "Think you could give me one more load? *Nobody* came in me tonight. I need to feel a cock jerking in my pussy before I'll be able to sleep."

I took a deep breath and told her I'd try. Right there on the living room carpet, I fucked my wife - both of us still in our Halloween costumes - until I surprised myself and came for a *fourth* time that night, deep in her wonderful, hot pussy.

susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers