The Group Challenge

Story Info
Five women accept an erotic dare.
4.2k words
4.61
97.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adventures in being bad began slow with my sharing some of the exciting things that a past boyfriend made me do. After that relationship ended I was left with a hunger for being bad.

My adventures resumed at Literotica with my taking the risk of posting a thread entitled “A Strange Request” in April 2004 in the Literotica Personals, sharing my desire to have people tell me how to be bad.. From there my adventures continued when I began to accept challenges and dares from people and also continued to write about past experiences. I have developed a special obsession at having myself challenged to be bad in outrageous and imaginative ways and then report back to my challenger and have them expose what I had done to others, A number of people have encouraged me to submit the accounts of my adventures here, so that more people could enjoy what I’ve been up to.

Basics of The Group Challenge

The Group Challenge

The Group Challenge was created to offer participants a choice of three levels of erotic adventure, Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced. We called it “doing our abc’s”. Each level of the challenge involves ABC (Ass, Breasts, Cunt). The Beginner level encourages activities where these areas are experience in new and unique ways, Intermediate level was focused on exploring playing with these areas of the body in daring places and Advanced level exposing these areas to others and trying to confirm that they’ve been seen. Participants could mix and match the activities they chose to do. Homework reports were to be submitted to the teacher, need to be bad, by August 21, 2004 and posted on the “A Strange Request” thread.

Five women accepted “The Group Challenge”.

This is my report on the group challenge. I used the code word - “blue rose” - in my confirmation notes. Check the “A Strange Request thread to read the adventures of the other participants.

The Fifth Report of The Group Challenge by need to be bad

My “A” Challenge

I prepared for the adventure by playing with myself continually as I drove keeping myself on the edge of climax, until I arrived at the mall. I went into the mall and walked around hoping that I could be subtle and let my bare ass be seen. I spent a good hour window shopping and did not seem to get anyone to notice. I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with people. Again, no one seemed to be paying attention. I was starting to feel desperate. I mean a girl gets all dressed up and then nothing. Finally, I was riding up an escalator and I glanced over my shoulder to make sure that no children were around. As I reached the top, I saw that there was just one guy who looked like he was in his twenties just stepping onto the escalator. At the top of the escalator, I fumbled with my purse, dropped it and bent over to pick it up. If I timed it right, this guy would be coming up when my bare ass would be in full view from the rear. I slowly picked up my purse and the things that had fallen and proceeded to walk on, giving him no notice. I continued walking through the mall. I stopped to look in the window of several shops. I could see in the reflection of the glass that he was standing back aways behind me trying to not look like he was following me. From the grin on his face, I was pretty sure he had seen everything. I had a note in an envelope with “Open Me” written on the outside with contact info in it. I decided to be really brave and just turned around and walked straight up to him and smiled. He seemed a little shocked that I was so bold. I handed him the envelope. While he was staring at the note, I quickly walked away.

Teacher’s Comments:

Here is the e-mail I received from a witness confirming my naughtiness.

=====================

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:07:41 -0500 (PDT)

From: TJ XXXXXXX

Subject: blue rose

To: xxxxxxxx@literotica.org

Fucking unbelievable!

I'm at the mall wasting time doing one of my favorite activities, following goodlookin' women around. And then I see you with your red hair and your fine lookin' round ass. You were just getting on the escalator. I walked fast trying not to draw attention to myself. I love the view of looking up skirts as they slowly float up the escalator. But, I got there to late and you’d step off at the top. I was hoping to see more of your legs and maybe a glimpse of your panties. I get to the top of the escalator and there you are bent over picking up your purse. I mean, damn bitch, not only do I get to see your bare ass, but also your sweet pussy lips.

I couldn’t help but follow you. Then, shit, you turn around and hand me this note. I don’t know what’s up here, but if you ever want to be bent over and fucked really hard, contact me.

T.J.

===================================

My “B” Challenge

I drove to a different mall to complete my "B" challenge. I was still turned on by the heart rush of my first challenge.. I went to a clothing shop that I know that has adorable outfits and those dressing rooms with the partial doors. I always find it very sexy when I go by these and I can see the top of people's heads and then the bare legs as they undress.

I walked in and saw the situation that I was looking for. Across from the dressing room sat a good looking man in his fifties, obviously waiting for his wife. I picked up several skirts of various lengths and a couple of blouses from the rack. I entered the dressing room directly across from him. I closed the door and slipped off my own skirt. I admired the way my pussy was glistening with wetness in the reflection of the mirror. I let my fingers dance across my inner lips and I felt tremors of excitement between my legs. I let myself come close to climax, but held back.

I put on the longest skirt, I had picked out. It was a tight fitting knit skirt that I knew would show my round ass off well. I stepped out of the dressing room and walked over to the three fold mirror to check out the fit. I could easily see that the man's eyes were following me even though, he tried hard not to let me notice that he was watching me. I bent over slowly from the waist to adjust my shoe, knowing that this would accentuate the curve of my bottom. I saw now that I really had his attention.

I walked back to the dressing room and once again repeated the process of playing with myself, this time opening a couple of buttons to stroke my nipples. I put on the shortest skirt that I had picked out. When, I again stood before the three way mirror. I could almost read the man's mind by the way he stared at my legs. I knew desperately that he was hoping that I would bend over and give him a good show. But, though I lingered at the mirror, I fought back the urge to show him more.

I again returned to the dressing room, this time being careful to not close the door tightly. I left the very short skirt on and slowly unbuttoned my blouse and dropped it on the floor. I watched myself in the mirror as I pinched my nipples at first gently and then very hard. I was feeling very, very horny. I picked up one of the blouses that I picked out and held it in my left hand. With my right hand, I reached for the door and gently pulled on it, so that it would slowly swing open. I looked down at the blouse in my hand pretending that I was reading the label. I knew that this man was getting an eyeful of my profile standing there topless in this short, short skirt.

I acted as if I didn't notice the door had swung open. With my head still down, I turned toward the door offering him a full view of my breasts

All of a sudden, the door of the dressing room next to me opened and I heard a woman's voice call out,

"Sweety, do you think this dress makes my hips look big." I looked up straight into the man’s eyes and gave my best impersonation of a deer caught in a headlight. I stood perfectly still.

He replied to her in a slow methodical voice, "Honey, you look absolutely beautiful." Funny, but his eyes didn't leave me for one single second. I played the blushing innocent and gave him an embarrassed smile as I closed the door.

As soon as I closed the door, I sat back on the bench in the dressings room. I reached up my skirt, spread my legs wide and began feverishly finger fucking my cunt. I came hard and fast, the way I do when I have to climax silently.

I got dressed in my own clothes quickly and left the dressing room.

I walked straight up to the guy in his chair and said, "I hope I didn’t embarrassed you." He just smiled broadly. I handed him a confirmation note and walked directly out of the shop.

My “C” Challenge

On a different day, I drove quite a distance to complete my "C" adventure. I went to a college where I knew they would have a large law library. For this challenge, I wore a soft luxurious shirt which I love because of the way the fabric caresses my nipples when l go without a bra. My skirt was made of a thin, loose fitting fabric. This skirt is special because when I go bare bottom it feels like I wearing nothing at all which makes me incredibly horny. Since I wanted this to be a extra-ordinary occasion, I did something I rarely do. I wore a pair of "fuck me" heels.

When I arrived in the library parking lot. I reached beneath my skirt and felt that I was already moist with anticipation. I loosened a couple of extra top buttons on my shirt. I then walked into the law library. The library was fill with people which made me both excited and scared. God, there were alot of good looking men going to law school. I searched around the room for someone very interesting. A flash of red hair on the far side of the room caught my eye. Being a redhead myself, red hair has always fascinated me. But, strangely I have never dated anyone with red hair. I proceeded to walk across the library and could feel the stares of people focused on my me as my ass swayed back and forth as I walked in the high heels.

I stopped at a book shelf and took a closer look at the red head. He looked wonderful. Very nice looking, but not too good looking that he looked stuck up. He had his head bent down, intensely studying some very large law books. I picked a book off the shelf and walked over and sat across and over a couple seats from him at the table. I acted like I was studying, even though the book I was reading was very boring with all it’s legalize. I kept glancing secretively at him. But, I couldn’t seem to get his attention. Now, as a teacher I usually admire good study habits. But, not while I am being a bad girl and trying get some attention. I started to resorting to some gently annoying behavior. I began rolling a pencil back and forth on the table in front of me as I stared intently at the book. He only glanced up for a moment, but went back to his studies.

I began to get desperate. So, I took a deep breath, uncrossed my legs and separated them. Then, I gave the pencil an extra push and it began to roll across and fell off the edge. Kind of absentmindedly, he bent over to pick it up for me. When, he came up I knew by the flushed look on his face that he had clearly seen a clear view of what I offered up my skirt. He just stared in amazement and handed me my pencil. I acted like I was totally unaware that he had just had a full look at my bare cunt. He handed me my pencil. I simply smiled and thanked him. I then buried my head in the book in front of me.

Well, I surely had his attention now. But, I just kept ignoring him, like nothing had happened. He tried very hard to return to his studying. Though, I could see out of the corner of his eye that he would glance up in my direction every few minutes. I didn’t look back at him and continued to act nonchalantly. I almost wanted to start giggling because of the intensity of how he looked at me. It was almost as if I could feel heat coming off him. I really had to fight the urge to look under the table and see if there was a hard bulge in his pants. After a little while, he stood up to return a book and got another one. I took the opportunity to slip an envelope into the back of his notebook. It asked him if he enjoyed the view and gave him the special e-mail address at Literotica for confirming witnessing a Group Challenge sighting.

I was about to get up and leave, satisfied that I had completed my “C” challenge with flying colors. But, something stopped me and I lingered. He returned with his book and began studying. I sat and continued to play act like I was studying. I glanced up at him when he wasn’t looking. My God, he looked hot to me. I almost felt myself squirm as I relished how brave I was to expose myself. He just kept reading and writing notes. After, some time he began closing his books and preparing to leave. I felt a little disappointed. Before, he picked up his stuff, he tore the top sheet of paper off his notebook and folded it. He then slid it across the table in front of my book and walked off.

It was funny, my hands trembled a bit as I unfolded it.

It simply said, “You are beautiful. Would you like to join me in conference room “A”? “.

A big smile must have come over my face because a student at a table nearby smiled back at me. My mind began to spin. I really wondered if I had the nerve to take this challenge to the next level. But, the tingling heat building between my legs seem to take over. I felt a wave of passion and desire spread all over my body.

I knew that if I was going to do this, that I was doing to have to be determined and focused. I couldn’t take a chance of having any second thoughts. I let all the memory of all the challenges I’d accepted in the past help charge me up and give me courage. I thought of all the people on Literotica that would eventually read this. I imagined them watching me naughtier than I had ever been before. So, I stood up and asked the guy who smiled at me where conference room “A” was. He pointed to the direction. I walked with a quick step attracting more stares.

I arrived at the conference room door and knocked. A beautifully rich voice called out, “Come in.”

I opened the door and stuck my head in. I looked and saw it was a medium size room with a large conference table surrounded by chairs. The redhead was sitting on the other side of a table, smiling warmly.

I looked directly at him, returned his smile and said,”Listen carefully to me. If you say a word to me, it will break the spell and I will have to walk away.”

He looked at me confused and seemed like he was going to say something. But, I gave him my best stern teacher look and put my finger to my lips to shush him. He just smiled back at me with a delightfully brilliant smile.

I entered the room and walked straight over to the redhead and kissed him full on the lips while staring straight into his eyes. He blinked with disbelief, but held my gaze. I let my tongue begin to explore his mouth and kissed him deeper. He responded with some sensuously, serious tongue action. I let my hand feel across his chest and felt his heart beating heavily. He reached around me as if to put his arm around me. But, since I was standing and he was sitting, he ended up accidentally reaching up my skirt. The look upon his face as his hand encountered my bare ass was incredible.

I continued kissing him and let my hand wander down his front until it touched the hardness between his legs. His body jumped as if a jolt of electricity had hit him.

I pulled my lips from his and looked seriously at him, saying, “Remember, not a word.”

I caressed his crotch hard for a moment. And then without giving myself a moment to let doubt distract me from my intention, I slowly knelt down and crawled beneath the large conference table.

Pushing his legs apart, I tugged on his zipper and reached in his fly and took hold of his very firm cock. I released it and just held it for a moment. I stopped in that moment and stared at his cock and then I had a image of the position I had put myself in. Here I was on my knees, with my skirt riding up my thighs exposing my bare ass and cunt with a strange man’s cock staring me in the face. It’s the thing that fantasies are made of. Yet, this was no fantasy. This was the reality that I had created. I felt totally amazed at how I was acting like a slut. I knew that I was going to swallow this cock. I could hardly believe how turned on I was at being so very bad.

And so, I began licking the head and continued stroking the shaft with my hands. As soon as his cock glistened with my saliva, I took him full into my mouth. I wanted to go slow and savor every sweet taste of him. But, I couldn’t hold back, I began sucking him like a mad woman. I felt his body start to tremble and both tense and relax as he was enjoying the intense pleasure I was forcing upon him. He bent over and reached down and his wandering hands found my breasts. As my head continued to bob up and down vigorously taking his cock, I unbuttoned my shirt allowing his hands to touch my bare breasts. He was moaning and groaning with abandon. His hands began to pinch my nipples, hard, too hard, but not hard enough. Driven by an energy to satisfy my slutty hunger, I took my hand between my legs and began to finger my flowing wet cunt while I sucked him for all I was worth.

All of a sudden, I heard a noise behind me. It was the door opening up. I felt the redhead sit up straight in his chair. This motion pushed his hips forward and forced his cock deep down my throat. It was lucky that my ex-boyfriend had insisted that I learn how to take his cock deep throat style. I began breathing through my nose and avoided chocking. I was so excited. And so scared. I didn’t know what was going to happen. Would this redheaded stranger betray me? Would I end up having to suck more than his cock? Where would this lead? What had I gotten myself into.

I heard a voice say, “Hey Jack, I thought I saw you come in here. Are you working hard or hardly working?”

I held my mouth perfectly still, so that I wouldn’t push him over the edge, forcing him to reveal what we were up to.

He responded with an unbelievably controlled voice, “Oh, a little of both, I guess.”

It felt as if time stood still for me. Here I was my breasts hanging out of my shirt, my skirt up around my waist, and my fingers deep in my cunt. I was terrified, but my fingers did not stop sliding in and out of me for a single second. I felt myself climax, hard and deeply. It was a blessing that I had a cock fully in my mouth preventing me from making a sound.

I vaguely heard the voice, say, “Well, just wanted to say hello. I’ve got to get back to cracking the books.”

And the door closed. I began sucking harder and harder because it was like my orgasms kept coming wave after wave, uncontrollably. I felt his body tense and then relax as his release came. There seemed an endless rhythm of spurts of his come flowing down my throat and my cunt rocking back and forth madly as I continued to climax. And then everything came to a halt. I felt him collapse back in his chair. I sort of passed out with my face buried in his crotch. His cock remained in my mouth, slowly softening. I don’t know how much time passed. I gently withdrew my mouth from him and sweetly kissed the head of his cock.

He groaned, “Oh, my God.”

I crawled from beneath the table to find this beautiful, redheaded man (I guess I know him well enough now to call him Jack), sprawled out in his chair with his eyes closed.

I gently kissed him on the lips. His eyes open with a lovely, dreamy smile.

I said, “Thank you.” He was speechless.

I whispered in his ear, “Wait. right here, I’ll be back.” I buttoned my shirt and smoothed my skirt and went out the door.

As you can see I was a bad girl, a very bad girl, and even worse I was the baddest little girl because I lied. I didn’t come right back. I walked straight out of the library to my car and drove away. And even though I had just come countless times, I played with myself the entire drive home coming again and again.

12