The Guardian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She observed his posture, the way she had objectified him, and felt a rush of carnal euphoria building up in her. She had to restrain herself; her arousal to dominate him even further had to be subdued, it would only break the cautiously established trust between them. She had to wait. It has never been easy for her to restrain her sexuality, once it was unleashed. It has been far too long, since her last release. She had to at least visually cherish the mastery of her game. Anger started to mix with frustration and she became tense. Even though she had reduced his ego, played with his juvenile emotions, he was still a grown male. She had to be careful.

His eyes were still on her, when she had regained her composure. His face was flushed with arousal, his breathing constricted. Because of his posture, she couldn't make out the hidden excitement between his legs, but kept observing his groin, just to make him feel uneasy. But then she saw the immediate insecurity it caused, and decided to ease his tension, to let him calm down a little. She sensually stimulated his senses, stroking his hair, rubbing his neck, engaging him to her warm mature closeness.

"It must have been a difficult day for you. You are still very tense. Do you want my help to ease your tension?"

He nodded. His eyes now solely focused on her.

"You have to say so, R."

R. didn't know what to say. He just wanted her to continue. Her soft touch excited him immensely. She observed his struggle, and continued to toy with his emotions with her experienced hand, waiting for him to respond.

"Please." He softly stated.

"It is important for our relationship to be specific about our intentions. Intimacy requires trust. So R., tell me with our own words, what you want me to do."

He couldn't. It was too much for him. Even his excitement wasn't strong enough to overcome his shyness, his embarrassment to ask for her breast. She could see it. She had to scale back on her desire to dominate and help him. There was enough time for her, no need to rush to play with her new pet, to train him.

"I will help you to calm yourself this time without your asking. But you have to promise me, that you will do so in the future."

He was immensely relieved; it was nice of her to not pressure him. He looked at her beautiful face. There was a playful smile on her lips. He could feel his arousal again shadowing his anxiety; he nodded, signaling his consent to her demand which would later come to haunt him.

"Open your mouth."

He did. She gently touched his lips with her forefinger, moving along them in a soft and exploring manner, and then slowly pushing it into his mouth. Her ministrations caused another rush of excitement flowing through his body. He intuitively spread his legs even further, just to be sure to conceal his lustful thickness. She told him to suck tenderly, which he did. She told him to imagine sucking her breast to help him calm himself, but to do so as gentle as possible. She saw his impulse to close his eyes and allowed it. R. imagined her plump nipple and tried his best to show his affection. She watched him as he lovingly sucked, nibbled, even kissed her finger. Then she opened her brassiere again, revealing her soft, warm and by now aroused breast to him.

"Open your eyes, R."

He did.

"Now be as gentle with my breast, as you just were with my finger. Look at me, when I feed you my breast. Can you do that?" she asked softly. It was important to establish the subtle dominance. He had to do it, she would insist. But R. was overflowing with desire; eager to comply with her request, his eyes pleading, filled with lust. She smiled at him. Her breast was now properly set up, the thick nipple swollen by her need to dominate and R. finally received her warm treasure.

"You may close your eyes now, while I comfort you."

R. had entered the dominion of control.

12