The Guardian

Story Info
A shy young man finds wild passion from a lonely guardian.
2.1k words
4.46
45.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hello everyone! This is my first submission and I hope you all like it. I know its short but I intend on making longer stories as soon as possible. I'm always open to constructive advice (but please don't be rude.) And if anyone wants to be my partner in crime by editing my stories, then don't hesitate in letting me know. <3)

*

The sun was shining brightly through the canopy of trees in the local wildlife reserve as a tall young man strolled leisurely down the well-worn hiking trail. The birds and little critters around him made little noises as they went about their daily duties as he watched with an amused smile on his lips. Kyle was a nature fanatic. He loved being outdoors and went out camping whenever his job at the small library in town would let him. He has always felt more comfortable around nature than he was around people; he was a soft spoken man of 23 who never wanted too much association with his neighbors.

He felt more at home here, with the small creatures who never thought more of him than just another animal roaming the woods. He took comfort in that. Knowing that he was simply welcomed here, and he was never judged. Now, Kyle was not bad looking at all. In fact, he was very handsome with his well-toned body, clear skin, and almost silver colored eyes. His jet black hair was to his ears, and curled up in small tuffs that could never be tamed to stay down. He stood about 6'4'', and his body was hardened from years of hiking and hard outdoor labor. Though, back in town no one ever seemed to see him and his charms because he always hid himself behind baggy clothing and geeky glasses. But when he was out here, in the wilderness, he always wore well fit jeans and shirts (If he even wore a shirt at all).

As Kyle continued along the dirt path to his favorite camp site, his large knapsack hanging heavy on his broad shoulders, his mind was drifting back to the headlines in the newspaper: 3 Bear Attacks in One Week! Kyle scoffed that the absurd headline. He had walked these woods for years and the bears never bothered anyone. They always did their best to avoid people, and if they did attack it was for a good reason. Besides that, the larger animals always stayed away from the common pathways of the hikers and birdwatchers. Chances were that the "victims" were poachers who had the tables turned on them. Served them right, by Kyle's standards.

It wasn't much longer before Kyle reached his private campsite. It was a cozy little clearing with a lovely view of a small lake, not much bigger than a watering hole. Kyle sat his bag down and got busy setting up his tent and campsite.

The human never sensed the beast's presence. For many years the wolf-like creature watched the human as he wondered through his territory. He had guarded the forest for much longer, though. The only reason why the human never met harm was because he never caused harm in the woods. The human male was respectful and observant of the nature around him, as though he too belonged here. Perhaps he did, but that was not for the beast to determine. These were hard times in the forest, with wicked men trespassing and causing damage. The last one had been keen on trying to start a fire, and since this summer season was so dry, it would have grown out of control and destroyed this ancient place. The beast could not allow such a sin.

The beast was what some humans would have called a "werewolf". But his people called him Guardian. His people were the indigenous humans of this forest, even though they no longer lived here; he still carried on his duties of protecting their homeland, and honoring their memories by remaining loyal his cause. Guardian stood about 7'6'', his fur was the purest white and his eyes the brightest gold. His appearance was like a wolf standing on its hind legs, but he was far more muscular than any common wolf. His facial features were harder and fiercer. His long muzzle was tipped with a wet black nose that could pick up even the slightest scent. His hand-like paws were tipped with black razor sharp claws. He was a fearsome sight to behold for sure, but he was normally a sweet natured beast. Back in the old days, the children of his people loved him and he enjoyed spending long hours playing with the little human cubs. But alas, those times were long gone and Guardian was alone his in forest.

Guardian gave a small sigh as he continued to watch the human, as he had done many times over the years. He longed for companionship, but watching over the young male would be the closest he would ever get.

Kyle stripped off his shirt and pants, then his undergarments and tossed them in a pile beside his tent as he walked down to the bank of the lake. The water was cool against his tired feet as he waded into its clear depts. Kyle gave a slow sigh of pleasure before dipping underneath to soak his hair. When he broke the surface again his black hair was a dripping mop on his head that he pushed out of his face. He then rolled over onto his back and floated, his manhood standing hard and proud from the sensations of the water. Kyle looked down his body and at his cock. He could be considered well-endowed with an impressive 9' cock that was almost 4' thick. He stood back on his feet and gripped his shaft in a firm grip and started to stroke it, groaning softly. He was completely unaware of the set of golden eyes that watched him from the cover of the trees.

Guardian's ears perked up when he heard the human groan, and was instantly concerned that he was hurt, but one sniff of the air Guardian's mind was instantly changed. The male was aroused. Guardian had seen humans rutting in his forest before. But this... This was different. This human's pheromones captured Guardian's senses and held them in a vice grip. As Kyle stepped out of the water, still slowly stroking his shaft, Guardian's own sex started to throb. The wolf-beast's pink tip slowly started slipping out of its sheath, precum already glistening on its pointed tip. Kyle then sat on his rolled up sleeping bag and stroked himself in earnest. He licked his lips and let his head fall back as his fist pumped his cock faster and harder. Kyle's eyes were squeezed shut in both concentration and pleasure, and didn't see Guardian step out of the woods and into the clearing, panting and growling softly.

Guardian stepped closer to the male, his mind fogged with the need to mate with this human. Kyle's groans became louder as his body shook slightly as he neared his climax which coaxed Guardian into action. He leaned down and with his long pink tongue he lapped up the pearled precum on the head of Kyle's penis. Kyle jumped in surprise falling backwards off of the sleeping bag and onto the dirt, blowing his load all over the muzzle of the giant wolf creature. Guardian pinned Kyle down by his chest with a massive paw and licked his muzzle and then Kyle's cock clean. Kyle's silver eyes were wide with both fear and wonder of the giant wolf-thing, and also pleasure from the hot tongue that was licking his shaft. Once Guardian cleaned Kyle he looked up into the man's eyes daring him to fight back. Kyle whimpered as moved his muzzle closer to Kyle's face, those sharp long teeth inches from his flesh before the wolf's tongue lashed out and licked the human's chin and throat.

Kyle's pulse was hammering as the wolf continued to lick all over, making him shiver and even moan softly since his skin was already sensitive from his masturbation. Kyle reached out and even dared to pet the giant wolf's fur. Guardian tensed up but then relaxed once he saw the human's intentions and allowed Kyle to pet his fur. Kyle gave a sheepish smile at the texture of the fur, the top coat felt coarse and thick but when Kyle's fingers went deeper he found a softer downy-like fur underneath. The wolf shivered from Kyle's touch and nuzzled the male. The endearing moment was short lived as Guardian's cock was now throbbing painfully and needed release; he easily flipped the human over on to his belly and drew up his hips so that Kyle was on all fours. Fear struck Kyle when he realized what was about to happen, but through his fear he realized he had a pulsing erection that hung low between his legs.

Kyle gasped as the werewolf's tongue lapped vigorously as his exposed anus. The strange sensation cause Kyle to writhe and moan, leaning closer to the ground and holding his ass higher for the beast to continue his oral assault on his tender hole. It wasn't long before saliva started to drip down Kyle's thighs, the young man was a slave to his own body. In his mind, he was repulsed by this. He knew that he should be fighting against this sexual persecution but he couldn't find the desire to do so. "Please... More!" Kyle found himself begging as he looked back at the giant white werewolf.

As though the wolf understood the man's pleas, he mounted Kyle's backside. His hard shaft stroking and prodding Kyle's hungry hole before applying more pressure, making Kyle cry out in pain. His virgin hole being violated by Guardian's thick wolf cock until finally the beast's cock slipped in past the tight entrance, leaving Kyle gasping for air and the werewolf growling in pleasure.

The beast thrusted slowly into Kyle. He carefully until the young man's anus became more accepting of intruder. Kyle felt as though the wolf was filling his bowels with just its massive cock as every inch of it was inside of him, until the wolf's balls pressing against Kyle's own sack and thighs.

"Oh god, it's too much!" Kyle whimpered, his nails digging into the ground. The werewolf leaned over and licked and nibbled on the man's neck and back to ease the pain, its paws locked onto Kyle's hips. The young man started to slowly relax, and become more accepting of the situation. The werewolf scented this and started to move its hips in and out of his chosen mate, grunting and growling approvingly into the human's ear.

Kyle moved with the werewolf's thrusts, until its cock stroked something deep inside Kyle, causing him to gasp and moan in pleasure. Guardian's cock was hitting Kyle's prostate just right sending waves of pleasure to wash over Kyle. Kyle's moans grew in volume as he moved into Guardian's thrusts to seek more of that wonderful pleasure. Their speed ever increasing until Guardian felt his knot grow, and knew it had to be inside his mate. He pounded hard into Kyle's hole to fit the knock inside of the man. Kyle felt his anus being stretched and something hard and bigger being forced inside of him, pain and pleasure mixing to create euphoria of sensations. Kyle was instantly thrown into orgasm just as the knot entered him. Kyle's virgin body gave violent jerks as his seed shot from his cock and into the dirt under him. The werewolf behind him howled as its own ejaculation shot deep into Kyle's bowels.

The two remained in their positions for a short time, to catch their breath. Finally the werewolf held Kyle close as it lay down on the ground, his cock still locked inside Kyle's ass. The young man nuzzled the beast before sleep over came him, sweeping his mind away to relive the pleasure of his first mating over and over again.

Kyle awoken the next morning in his tent, snuggled into his sleeping bad. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. His mind whirled from his strange dream as he sat up, only to flinch in pain from a soreness that covered his body, including inside his rump. He opened the sleeping bag to see dried cum on his skin and the fabric of the bag, along with white fur that was scattered amongst it. Kyle looked out of the tent flap into the forested area beyond and wondered to himself, if his wolf-mate would return to him again soon.

FIN