The Guardian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasting no time on foreplay, for I required none and her insistent need could not tolerate it, I soon stripped and pushed my way inside of her. Our first coupling was not long, but carried an intensity I had never before experienced. Though I had used the spirit before, it had never joined with a woman possessing such power and vitality. As her legs clamped around me, her body milking my cock, I marveled that the energy which had once defended the shrine was now bent solely in the pursuit of pleasure. Both hers and mine.

She howled wildly, clinging tight as I finally delivered the powerful release she had craved, though even that did little to sate her lust. My hands and mouth roamed her body, reveling at the touch. All that had opposed me, all that had been hidden, was now mine. Free for the taking, and oh so responsive.

Grunting in triumph, I pushed inside and spent myself deep within the defeated shrine maiden. The spirit flashed crimson, and drove her to another powerful orgasm in time with mine.

I collapsed on top of her, spent and satisfied, though I rolled us both over on our sides so I could continue exploring her body. She cooed at my touch, soft body pressing back against me as my hands found her pillowy breasts. I nuzzled her cheek and was gratified to feel her respond. The long black hair which had so tantalized me with its earlier perfection now splayed loosely across the floor and against my face. I found myself surprised at the tenderness I felt, almost wishing that I could take her along with the rest of the treasures.

But no, to do that would destroy the very qualities I held in such fondness. The beauty, she might retain under my control, but not the intensity, the self-possession. There were other beauties in this world, and the artist in me would not stand for destroying something so pure and perfect. With a soft sigh, I rose from where we lay. It was time to begin my looting.

There was only so much I could carry, and as I could not bear to ruin the larger statues prying out their gemstones, it was the smaller pieces I turned to. The jade figurine was an absolute prize. It was easy to recall any number of collectors who would pay dearly for that, though I was sorely tempted to keep it for myself. Decisions for later.

Given the shrine's reputation, I had hoped there might be some great magics hidden away. It had, in fact, been the primary reason for this trip. Alas, there was nothing in evidence, though I searched carefully.

A had minor spirits, and these I coaxed into more portable containers. New spirits were always useful, and I could discern their nature later. Far from the great magics I had been hoping for, but useful nonetheless. Besides, there had been many unexpected side benefits to this tip, not least of which was moaning softly near the door.

As I carried my pack out, she regained some vague semblance of lucidity. Just enough to see her lips wrapped around my cock in a desperate attempt to delay my departure. It worked, and we enjoyed another merry tumble or two. These were slower and far less insistent, but no less enjoyable for it.

When it was over, I rose and dressed myself, gathering pack and sword as I called the temporarily sated spirit back into my blade. Given time, it would slowly corrupt her thoughts, turning her into a true whore, gladly offering up her body to any that would pay and loving every second of it. An amusing thought, to see how that would change the shrine's reputation, but I would not do that to her. Even beyond the fondness I felt for her, she had showed me mercy when she did not have to. I could see no reason not to do the same.

Bending down, I gave her a kiss on the forehead and a pat on her still flat stomach. I had taken many treasures from the shrine, but perhaps left another gift behind. Who knew, only time would tell.

For a moment, I was tempted to linger, lulled by the pleasant thought of a full night with her. It had been many years since I had found a woman I so enjoyed. But no, without the spirit there was no telling what I would wake to.

Besides, there were five thousand steps to descend, and many miles to go before I reached home. My pack was heavy with pilfered riches, my loins satisfied from the other great treasure I had claimed, and it was time to be on my way.

A good day, all in all.

12