The Guardians Ch. 01

Story Info
Isabella and the Horsemen of Apocalyse.
7.2k words
4.66
27.3k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musecues
musecues
102 Followers

PS: Do read the prologue to this chapter first before you continue or you won't be able to make sense of some of the ideas here. Do keep the comments coming, you guys make my day! =) As always, hope you like it, and remember to vote! – M.C.

PPS: If you're interested, you can actually do a wiki or google search on the various names mentioned in the story. Some are historical and/or mythical figures and will only be explained in the next few chapters. =)

Chapter One

Rafael watched his daughter go on stage during her convocation ceremony and he felt his heart burst with so much love and pride. He wished Anna could have been here to watch their daughter smiling and waving at them as she held her scrolls in her hands.

Four years ago, she had just started her freshman year at Princeton. Rafael could recall it so clearly that his eyes began to sting with tears. She was now graduating with first class honors in both History and Literature.

"She actually looks different out of those raggedly clothes of hers," Ben said jokingly. He had been Rafael's friend and confidant for many years and could feel the pride and joy in the old man's veins. He too, was proud of Ella.

"You should see her tonight," Rafael said and winked at Ben. He knew how much his colleague had grown fond of his daughter. In fact, he had always known it was inevitable. Rafael knew that he was getting older. He only had two wishes: One that she replaced him as a Professor and the other, that he would still be alive to see his first grandchild.

"Now, now old man… tuck those thoughts of yours away…" Ben warned as Ella came skipping to their direction.

"Oh Papa! I love you so much! This is the happiest day of my life!" exclaimed Ella as she grabbed her father for a big hug. Parting from her father, she came face to face with Ben who was looking at her with those intense eyes of his again. She had begun to grow immune of them and had somehow learnt to control her mind since the first time he had invaded them without her knowledge.

"Professor," she nodded and did a little curtsy. Ben almost fell back when she did that. It brought back too many memories… His startled gaze was not unnoticed by Ella.

"Aren't you happy for me?" she asked, looking deeply into his eyes. They were that greyish amber again; that defeated look of his. Ben had become a family friend over the years and she had begun to accept his presence in her house, though she made sure to keep clear of his way. The more she felt attracted to him, the more she would hide her physique beneath more layers of old, faded clothes. She didn't want him to think of her as anything more than his student and a friend's daughter.

Rafael had caught Ben's eyes and he gave a quiet smile and said, "My Bella, I shall see you in the car. I hear someone's having a party tonight. Gotta help her get ready eh?" Ella laughed as her father kissed her and headed towards the car to warm it up. The weather was getting chilly as the October wind blew its frost from up north. But she did not feel particularly cold standing in front of Ben at that moment.

"I suppose I will have to go now. If you're not too old for the party, maybe I'll see you there," said Ella to Ben as she slipped into her infectious laughter.

Old? He was beyond old, Ben laughed in his heart. He was ancient!

"Uh, Ella… maybe… I'll pick you up tonight? I… uh… I kind of helped to approve some of the proposals for the party…"

Ella suddenly turned and for a second caught a glimpse of light in his eyes. When she blinked, it returned to its usual greyish hue. She had never in her life heard him ever stutter or appear nervous like he was now. Ella couldn't help it. It was hilarious.

Still laughing, she gave him a hug and started jogging towards her father's car. Ben was clearly in a daze now. He could hear his brothers laughing at him in his head. His sister Aurora was telling him he was such a prick.

Back in his office, Ben was once again seated at his desk amidst his squabbling siblings.

"Abben… can I trust you that you wouldn't do anything stupid tonight?" Aurora's irises were glowing ember with uncertainty.

"Oh baby sister, come on… he's a man… she's a woman…" Adrian chimed in.

"Oh, for gods' sake. He's not a man. He just looks like one!" Aurora retorted.

"And a fine looking one at that," Ben replied as he smiled at his sister. "Come on Aqurico… how long does it take for you to get that tuxedo on me?"

"Excuse me! You try and change profession every one hundred years and see if you remember how to do your last vocation!" exclaimed a rather irritated Aqurico.

An hour later after much mental conjuring of the perfect tuxedo, Aqurico finally managed to get his brother into a handsome looking suit. Aurora had fixed his hair and Adrian had help buy the flowers.

"Please brother, remember not to awaken her memory… or all that we have protected will be endangered…" Aurora managed to say to him before he disappeared from the room, kissing her forehead at the last instance.

****

Ben was not used to driving and would have preferred Leukós anytime. But it would have looked out of place… and time. The steed was clearly hurt and dejected from the small rejection. He would have to speak to it later and console it.

Standing outside Rafael's door, Ben felt strangely different about tonight. He had been here so many times but tonight, he didn't feel like he was here as a friend but like a guest. Rafael had opened the door, laughing and giving Ben a hug. Taking the flowers away, he had called out to Ella to hurry down.

"Ah… here she comes… Isn't she beautiful? Isabella… my Bella…you make your Papa cry…" Rafael placed his palms on his chest above his heart as he watched her walk down the stairs.

"Oh Papa… thank you… for all this," Ella said as she hugged her father. He had actually taken her downtown to shop for a dress and had her hair and face done at a high end salon.

Juliana…

"Isabella…" Ben managed to say her name quick enough before his words could ring inside her head. "You look wonderful."

"Thank you," Ella replied and smiled at him. She felt even more than beautiful at that moment. She had two men whom she loved and respected in her life standing at her porch and she felt nirvana. "Goodnight Papa. Don't stay up and wait for me okay? I love you."

"I love you too my Bella… now have fun," Rafael said as he tried his best to hide the solitary tear from falling.

Ben couldn't take his eyes off her. Her dress was made of a beautiful shade of lilac lace with sequins that glittered under the light. The tight bodice of the gown hugged her slim waist elegantly while the heart shaped neckline revealed a modest view of her cleavage. The lovely lilac complemented Ella's fair skin and the lovely choker around her neck reflected light back into her beautiful green eyes. Her long hair which she usually tied it in a ponytail was swept up in an elegant chignon, which pulled her face back to reveal her delicate jaw line and facial features.

"Ella… you are so very beautiful tonight… I disgrace you with my humble rags," Ben found himself saying. He had forgotten his time and place at the moment and he let his eyes betray him, for Ella found herself staring into translucent eyes.

Blinking for a moment and shaking herself as if to dislodge her hallucinations, Ella turned to Ben again and found him perfectly normal.

When they reached the hotel ballroom where the party was being held, heads turned to watch the handsome couple enter. Many did not recognize Ella but Cathy, having stared at her for a few minutes exclaimed in surprise,

"My goodness Ella, is that you?"

Ben left Ella in the company of her friends as he headed to the side of the room. He hated social events. He simply blended with the background and stayed there, observing her, reading her thoughts and calculating her next move. He did not like it when she did things on impulse. It frightened him because he did not know how to react. He had known that she was the one; his salvation. He and his siblings had been guardians of every first female descendant of the Anicii maternal bloodline and he has waited for over a thousand years for Isabella.

Where is he? Don't tell me he left me here alone! He heard her mind speak to itself.

I'm here my love, like I always have been.

Dance with me!

Yes, my lady…

Ben found himself holding Ella's shoulder and waist as they swayed to a slow song played by the DJ. He had not even noticed how he had gotten there and for how long had they been dancing. All he could feel was her soft skin against his and her soft lavender scent coaxing the beast inside him. Whatever conflicts going on inside his head, on the exterior, Ben Martin appeared most calm and refined to all that laid their eyes on him.

Ella had looked up and caught his gaze. He was so handsome, she thought. She must be the luckiest woman to be in his arms right now- even if it was as superficial as for a dance. He had smelled wonderful; sandalwood and fresh mint leaves. Now that she was no longer his student, she suppose it was alright for her to be feeling attracted to him this way.

Pulling away after the dance, Ella found herself alone again and wandered to the terrace with a glass of punch in her hand. Ben had kept disappearing and left her alone and frustrated.

"I want you here!" she hissed out loud to no one in particular. The chilly air was starting to get to her bone now but she didn't feel like going back into the noisy and crowded ball room.

"Ella? You called?"

"Ben… I didn't know you were here. I thought no one heard me," she said as she blushed a shade deeper than her gown.

"I was watching you from over there," he replied and stepped closer towards her.

"Ella… please forgive me." With that, his lips came crushing onto hers in a controlled yet desperate motion. He was hungry for her; the wait was over. Ella arched her back and stood at the tip of her toes to mould her body more willingly to his deepening kiss. She had never kissed before, much less held any guy's hands. The sensations all over her body were confusing yet deliciously exciting her senses.

I want you… Her mind screamed. Ben tried to ignore it but her soft sighs and impatient moans were driving him insane. He could hear all her needs screaming in her head and he was growing weak by the moment… becoming more human the more love he absorbed from her.

"Ella…"

"Ben… I know I want this… please…"

"Wait for me at the lift lobby. I'll be back"

He was back within 10 minutes and held keys to one of the suites in the hotel. His heart was racing and he could no longer concentrate enough to calculate his next move. He was moving by instinct now.

He felt Leukós belting its primal need inside him. He wanted this woman and he will have her. He could smell her arousal the moment they were inside the enclosed space of the lift. She stood, facing away from him but he could sense her nervousness and he could hear her anxious thoughts:

What if he finds me ugly? Oh no… I knew this was a bad idea. Oh god… did I remember to shave down there? Oh, I think I did… Oh my god! I am not wearing anything sexy… oh I am such a loser!

Finding humor in the thoughts going through her head, Ben had smiled and started to relax. Moving closer towards her, with her back against him, he wrapped his arms around her slender waist and whispered to her ear, "You are most perfect, Ella…"

In one movement, he had lifted her off her feet and was carrying her in his arms. He had heard her having second thoughts and figured he had to strap her to himself or she'll get away. He wanted her and he wasn't going to let her go this time.

He had let her down once they were in the room and the door was safely locked. Ella looked at the sheets nervously and turned to face Ben. He was leaning against the door, his eyes an intense steel grey that seemed to radiate its own light amidst the semi darkness of the room. Ella had reached for the back of her dress and tried to unzip it herself. She didn't know what she was supposed to say or do when faced with a man in such a situation.

His eyes continued to observe her with the same intensity as she removed her choker and slipped off her heels. She had given up on the back zipper and was now pulling the pins out of her hair. Just looking at her preparing herself for him made his body burn with lust. In another setting perhaps, he would have torn the dress off her and would have taken her without any preliminaries. He continued watching her as her hair now came to a tumble down her shoulders. Her scent, trapped in her hair was released and hinted at him like a drug.

"Ben… would you help me get this zip undone please?" she had asked. The politeness in her voice strained as if unsure of her move. Moving closer towards her, he stayed close enough to unzip her dress but did not touch her. Dimming the lights, at will, he watched her through the semi darkness, peeling the dress tenderly with her delicate fingers. She didn't seem to mind that he was watching her but he could sense her shyness and awkwardness at undressing in front of him.

With her dress pooled at her feet and clad in nothing more than her bra and thongs, Ella bent down to pick her dress up to lay it nicely on a sofa nearby. She head him take a sharp breath and had turned her head in surprise. His lips were slightly parted and he had already unbuttoned the top two buttons on his shirt. Ella stood, facing him with her eyes cast down.

Ben couldn't believe that such a body actually existed under all those layers of clothes she usually had worn to school. She had a slender body but it wasn't too thin; her hips were slightly flared and her breasts were heavy enough to form a deep cleavage. They were full mounds that threatened to spill out from the confines of its white strapless bra. She had worn white thongs too and he couldn't breathe or think but simply take in her beauty.

"Please… say something…" Ella pleaded as she dared to look up.

"Ella… you are so very beautiful, I am ashamed to be presenting myself to you in this manner," he replied.

Ella moved closer, leaving but an inch between them and placed her hands on his jacket. She heard him take another sharp breath as she pressed herself close to his body. Ella loved the scent of fresh sandalwood and mint on his body. She became bolder with her hands, slipping off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. He was saying something under his breath but Ella wasn't listening. She was fascinated with the contours she felt beneath her palm. She knew she was right during her first lesson with him that he had shoulders way too broad for a professor. She rested her cheek on his smooth pectorals. Just trailing her fingers over each sculpted muscle made her insides turn liquid.

Her fingers found itself playing at the small brown nipple of his and she found them hardening to her touch. Amazed at such a response, Ella dared herself to flick her tongue over it. She heard him let out a string of curses and in a blink of an eye, he had tossed her on the bed and was impatiently removing every article of his clothes.

Ben was awashed with lust and couldn't bear watching her seduce him in her sweet innocent way. He had been so hard just watching her. Ella had had the decency to turn away when he pulled his boxers off. Fully naked now, he climbed onto the bed and loomed above her, every inch of him covering her body. Ella felt her groin muscle clench in excitement and her nipples were straining against her bra begging to be released from their confines.

Ben cupped her face in his hands and began kissing her- not with the same tenderness like earlier but with a raw savage hunger that demanded she kissed him back just as viciously. His breathing was getting deeper and hotter as his hands roamed her body, desperately unsnapping her bra hook and taking all of her breasts in the moulds of his palms. He had such big hands, she thought. He squeezed her breast just a little hard and heard her moan in sweet agony. Her hips were beyond her own control now, wriggling and thrusting itself towards the source of its impatience.

Ella's eyes were closed now as she let herself only feel all the wonderful sensations that Ben was doing to her body. His lips had left hers to begin suckling on one of her hardened nipples. Ella felt bolts upon bolts of fiery hot pleasure shoot in her body. She could feel her thongs soaked; a subtle pain there nagging at her mind, wanting release.

"Please Ben… more… please… more…" she moaned out loud as his fingers were now caressing at her pussy lips with such tenderness. She could feel the rough edges of his fingertips against her the tender skin at her pussy. Her head exploded with images of his thick fingers winding their way inside her warm, wet pussy and she began moaning and begging him to hurry.

The moment two of his fingers entered her pussy, she had come with such force, Ben had to calm the beast inside him from wanting to fuck her like a primal animal. His fingers continued its quickened pace as his tongue now licked softly at her clitoris. Ella came again, her hips bucking and her moans turning into pleas.

When she opened her eyes, he was on top of her again. His eyes were even more intense a color than they were earlier. She opened her arms and beckoned him to her; she was ready for him now.

She felt him thrust into her and Ella screamed as the first feeling of intense pain shot through her body. The intense feeling of both pain and pleasure was an erotic experience for her even when Ben stayed still, his cock still impaled deep inside her pussy.

Shhh…. My love… move your hips slowly when you're ready for me… the voice in her head told her. Ella began to move her hips slowly as the pain began to recede. She could feel his full length now that he was fully imbedded in her. He was thick and filled her up wonderfully. She thought this was truly the best feeling in the world, but she was so wrong… When he felt her hips moving, Ben began to slowly increase his rhythm of thrusting in and out of her. Ella's eyes flared wide open as the intensity of the feelings began to build up inside her again. His cock was fully thrusting inside her now and she knew she was going to come again. Her whimpers of pleasures became loud moans of ecstasy as her legs now wound itself around his waist, begging him to give her more and more.

Make me yours Abben! Her mind had cried. Ben feeling that he could no longer hold himself back, took one final look at her, crushed his lips against hers and felt his release deep inside her just as she came again, her pussy muscles clenching him with such force, milking all of him deep inside her.

She was his now as he was hers. He had always been hers. But now having sowed his seeds in her, he knew that he had sealed their fate forever.

Feeling spent, he lay on top of her, taking care not to crush her. Ella's breathing was beginning to slow down now and her eyes were still closed. Ben could no longer see into her mind now that he had attained his mortality. She had given him not just her body, but her heart and her trust as well and Ben knew that he will be weak and vulnerable for the next few days as his body begins to accept the fact that he could now bleed.

musecues
musecues
102 Followers