The Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia's hands found their way to Penny's back and her legs spread and lifted until her thigh rested against Penny's sex and Penny's thigh rested against hers. As their kiss deepened Olivia began to grind her hip against Penny's leg and pushed her own against Penny until Penny got the picture and began humping back enjoying the friction. Penny's hand reached behind her to grab at Olivia's legs while her other hand stayed on Olivia's neck. The grinding was slow, luxurious, just a bit of fun before the main course.

"God, you're the most sensual person I've ever fucked," Penny said between kisses as she felt her pleasure building again. She was filled with the urge to just give in, but the desire to taste, smell, and experience the joys that lie between Olivia's thighs kept bouncing around her lust crazed mind. Giving Olivia's mouth one last kiss she started her way down to do just that.

She lacked the patience that Olivia had shown, but she made up for it with a desire to please the one who has expertly pleased her. Olivia's moans and whispers of approval as she kissed and suckled on her breasts let her know that she was achieving her task. The hand stroking her hair gently just reinforced that notion.

"Bite it, beautiful," Olivia whispered and whimpered at the results, "Oh god, yes. Again. Please, Penny, bite it again." Again she whimpered as Penny obeyed her request without question.

"I love it when you whimper like that," Penny said before taking another nip at Olivia's tender bud eliciting under sweet whimper from her friend. Penny laughed and did it again before moving back to the other nipple and repeated the process a few more times chuckling wickedly at the resulting reaction.

As much as enjoyed making Olivia whimper with pleasant pain her destiny called to her and she followed it where it led her. Planting soft butterfly kisses down Olivia's ribs until she reached her stomach. Her hand took the place of her mouth on Olivia's breast as she placed wet, open mouthed kisses all over that firm belly until she reached the pierced navel at it's center. Penny kissed that belly button like she would a mouth and reveled in the noises and gyrations that resulted. Apparently she wasn't the only one who liked her belly kissed.

Kissing her way lower she reached her prize and for the first time in her life she actually got a good look at another woman's pussy. She'd seen other girls in the shower in gym, at couple parties she barely remembered, at sleepovers, et cetera but never up close like this. She was awestruck. Maybe it was the moment, but it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. Glistening in the dim light of the room it looked simply appetizing. All plump with arousal it smelled wonderful. She wanted so badly to taste, but she was stunned.

"It's so beautiful," she said without thinking only to hear Olivia chuckle. She looked up into her eyes and smiled. "Well, it is."

"I know," Olivia said quietly, "Why don't you give it a kiss?" Then she moaned as Penny's fingers gently caressed her soft sticky folds returning her gaze to the flower before her. She continued to caress for a while longer and then brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted Olivia's nectar for the first time.

"Yummy," she said as she looked into Olivia's eyes once more before leaning forward slightly and finally placed a kiss on the source. Olivia sighed and allowed her to fall back against the mattress. The sigh quickly became a moan when Penny's found her clit and then went to slip between her folds.

Placing one hand on Olivia's belly and another on Olivia's thigh Penny's tongue lapped away enjoying the response. Olivia's moans and the way her body gyrated at every lick, every nibble on those succulent lips was like a drug. It was so unlike going down on a guy. It was so much better.

"Oh yeah," Olivia panted out as she guided Penny's mouth, "Right there. Oh fuck."

Penny tried her best to do what Olivia had done to her. She brought her hand down from Olivia's belly to toy with her clit freeing her tongue to explore every inch of Olivia's pussy. She got an immediate response from Olivia in the form of a long moan.

Penny's eyes returned to Olivia's and again they locked as Penny tried her best to make her friend come. She now knew what Olivia had meant when she called her beautiful. Olivia had never looked more attractive then she did now. Her face showed the signs of an all-encompassing need that Penny understood all too well. She just seemed to glow with sexual energy.

"Make me come, Penny," Olivia pleaded she squeezed her breasts with her free hand and continued to stare deep into Penny's eyes, "Put your fingers inside me. Fuck me with fingers, Penny. Suck my fucking clit."

Penny did as she was told and slid her fingers deep inside Olivia's sex curling them upwards as she sucked on her hard nubbin. Olivia went wild. Her hips bucked hard. Penny actually had trouble keeping her mouth on Olivia's sex. It took almost of her strength just to keep her hand on Olivia's belly and hold her down just enough to keep eating her pussy.

Penny knew Olivia was getting close so she tried her best to finish her off. Her fingers pumped in and out of Olivia's cunt at a blinding speed. Olivia reared up and grabbed Penny by the hair forcing her face hard against her cunt humping her face like mental patient and then almost instantly it happened.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck Yeah!" Olivia yelled as she came and drove her sex into Penny's face coating her friend with her nectar. Penny didn't complain for a second. She just kept licking, sucking and pumping her fingers in and out of Olivia's convulsing pussy enjoying the taste and moaning out her satisfaction as she tried her best to make her friend go mad with orgasmic bliss. Even as Olivia collapsed on her back shaking with lust Penny only redoubled her efforts until Olivia came again and again.

Finally Olivia was forced to push her enthusiastic friend away before she hurt them both. Penny just laughed knowing she'd done good before crawling up to lay beside Olivia and kiss her sharing the flavor of flavor she already knew she loved more than almost anything in the world. Olivia gladly licked Penny's face clean savoring the taste of her own pussy. When they were done kissing they just lay there for a moment enjoying the afterglow.

As the haze cleared she looked at the clock and realized that they been fucking for four hours straight. It hadn't seemed that long, but the clock didn't lie. Not that she minded. She mentioned it to Penny.

"No wonder I feel so good," Penny said as she kissed Olivia on the cheek, "Thank you so much."

"No, thank you," Olivia smiling broadly, "You eat pussy like pro."

"And you fuck better than any guy I ever met. I think I might have to ask you to my new boyfriend," Penny said with a laugh.

"How about I just be your girlfriend?" Olivia said seriously looking Penny in the eyes. Penny returned her look with a smile.

"Sounds good to me as long as we get to fuck like this every night," She laughed, but Olivia could tell she was serious.

"Take your time finding a new place and we'll see what we can do."

"Awesome," Penny said and suddenly sat up, "How about we take a few bong hits and I give you that foot rub I owe and then see what happens next?"

"Sounds like a plan," Olivia said as she allowed Penny to pull her to her feet and they walked into the living room holding hands and smiling knowing that they wouldn't be going to sleep for a long, long time.