The Guest House

Story Info
Lady is tickled by friendly ghost.
5.6k words
4.55
37.3k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, my car started sputtering & steaming. I pulled off the road & stopped. Groaning, I popped the hood & steam came boiling out. I knew what the trouble probably was but I couldn't do anything to fix it. Getting out, I opened the hood further & found that I had been right; one of the hoses to the radiator had a huge tear in it. Luckily, I really wasn't out in the middle of nowhere so I grabbed my pack, locked the car & started walking to the store a few miles away.

It was a little 'Mom & Pop' type store by the name of 'The Stop & Go Mart' with a little bit of everything & gas pumps. The day was hot & by the time I got there, I was sweat soaked in spite of wearing loose shorts & a T shirt with running shoes. The owner was sitting at the register, reading the paper as there were no customers to keep an eye on. I went directly to him & asked if there was a tow truck operator nearby. He eyed me curiously & asked me what the trouble was. I told him my sad little story about my radiator hose busting & he offered me a cold drink. I thanked him, offering money but he pushed it back to me.

He told me that there was only one tow truck in the area & he was away on vacation. If I waited for the one in the next town, it would take the better part of the day. He asked just how big the tear in the hose was & I described it the best I could. He said that if he had his son drive me out to my car with water & duct tape, that would be enough to get me back here so that the 'car guy' could replace the hose for me & I could be on my way in a few hours at the least. All the while he was telling me this; he was eyeing me appreciatively, noting my full breasts & well muscled legs. I didn't really mind as lots of guys did this, so I was more or less used to it.

He introduced himself as Walter & made a quick call. He told me that he was calling his son to come help. While we waited for him to come over, Walter asked me the usual questions, where I was from, what I did for a living, things like that. I was happy to answer, just to pass the time. He told me about his store, how it had been in his family for 60 years. I was very impressed. Just then, his son came in from the back room. I was surprised that he had come so fast but then figured that he lived close by to help with the store sometimes.

As soon as he saw me, he paused for a moment before joining his father & me by the register. The expression on his face was one of shock & awe, for some reason. I smiled at him as he approached, taking in his dark hair, dark, expressive eyes & pleasant bearded face. He was a lot taller than me with a slightly wary expression on his face. Walter explained what my problem was & told him that he was to drive me back to my car, help me get the hose patched well enough to get it back here. Walter sputtered, saying that he was forgetting his manners & introduced his son to me, calling him Will.

Will smiled weakly at me as I introduced myself to him, thanking him for going out of his way to help me. He blushed slightly, saying that it was no problem. He managed to look me up & down a couple of times while we were talking. I just took it in stride as I thanked Walter also for going out of his way to help me. He grinned & told me not to worry about it.

As Will escorted me out the door to his truck, I barely caught a shared wink between them. I really didn't think about it much as we left out. Will asked where my car broke down. I told him that it was a few miles down the road, near the alfalfa field with the blue sign. He smiled at my accuracy of instructions & thanked me. A few minutes later, we were at my poor car & Will had the hood up. He added the water, now that the car had cooled. He looked at the hose & told me that he could probably get it started & back to the house but that the tear was pretty big. He taped it as best he could, added the water & had me start it up. It leaked a little but not so badly that it wouldn't run for a few miles.

He followed me the whole way back. The car did well with his impromptu repairs. He directed me to pull in back of the store so that the limited parking wouldn't be taken up. Walter greeted us as we walked in & offered us beers to drink. I took it gratefully & drank deeply. Will did likewise, drinking the bottle of beer in a few long swallows. Walter told me that the repair guy wouldn't be back in town until the next day. I sat down on the stool that was nearby, sighing. I scratched my head, wondering what I was going to do. There was no motel within walking distance. Before I thought too much about that, I saw Walter & Will exchange glances again. Walter came over & put a comforting hand on my shoulder. He said that if I didn't mind, they had a sort of guest house behind their house behind the store. He said that they never really used it but that I was more than welcome to stay the night there.

My eyes filled with tired tears of gratitude. Will stepped up & added that the house was a little musty from not being used but it had running water & electric if I wanted to take a bath or read. I thanked them both for their generosity. Getting up, I gave Walter a hug. He squeezed me back, goosing me a little. I giggled & squirmed a little. Walter commented mildly that I was a ticklish one. I just grinned, happy to have a roof over my head. Will, either loosened up by the beer or just gaining trust in me, offered without urgings from his father, to show me the guest house & to help me carry my bags inside. I thanked him & we went out to my poor car.

I opened the trunk & got my suitcase out, along with my toiletry bag. Will carried the suitcase, even though it wasn't very heavy. We walked past the large farm-type house that he & his father & mother (I was assuming...) lived in, to the smaller house in back of it. It was no more than a cottage with a small porch. During the walk, Will actually started kidding around with me, making silly jokes, trying to make me laugh. He managed to get a few giggles out of me & he seemed pleased with that. When we reached the front door, he produced the key & unlocked the door for me. It was a little dusty in there but nothing like I had imagined it would be. Will showed me around, helping me 'get the feel' for the place.

It was really quite well maintained for not being used all that much. True, the paint looked to be about 30 years old & most of the woodwork needed a good varnishing but overall, it was a cozy little place. The bathroom was bigger than I had in my own house, with a huge claw foot tub. I eyed it eagerly, longing to soak for an hour or so. I asked if there was hot water & Will nodded, saying that it ran on electric. He then showed me the bedroom. A huge four poster bed sat in the middle of the room, taking up most of the space. I was surprised that the bedding was clean & the quilt that covered it was fresh. Will said that his father must have changed it when he found out that the guy wouldn't be around until tomorrow. I nodded & set down my things.

I sank down on the bed, suddenly very tired. Will sat next to me, asking if I was okay. His concern touched me & I said that I was okay; I was just tense & tired after such a long, frustrating day. I added that I had hoped to be about 70 miles closer to home today. I rubbed my neck & Will asked me where I was going. I told him that I was going back to New Mexico.

I rotated my head on my shoulders, grunting uncomfortably. Will reached out & started massaging my shoulders. He asked if that felt better & all I could do was nod. I sat there, his fingers kneading into my tight shoulders. At first it hurt a little but he wasn't being rough at all. Soon, my muscles were trembling as they loosened from their tight knots. Will noticed the goose bumps & asked if that felt good. I nodded again, managing to say that it had been a long time since I had gotten a massage. He mentioned mildly that he knew a little bit about massage & had me lay face down on the bed. I went willingly, trusting him.

He spoke in soothing tones, telling me to relax, to clear my mind of all my troubles. I thought briefly that all we needed was some soft music & champagne to make this complete. I stretched out on the huge king size bed & closed my eyes while Will worked on my back. He moved my shirt up my back. I protested at first but Will told me that he could do a better job if he was touching bare skin. He straddled my torso, now working on my middle & lower back. All the while, I was grunting & groaning as he loosened my tight muscles. Will commented in an oddly soft voice on how soft & smooth my skin was.

As he moved to my lower back, his fingers grazed my bare sides. I squirmed & giggled a little. Will 'apologized' & asked me if that tickled. I giggled again & said yes. He did it again, his fingers gliding near my armpits. With him sitting on me, I couldn't really move all that much. I tried to bring my arms down to stop him but I couldn't. He stopped & 'apologized' again. I could hear the grin in his voice as he said it. Oddly, I wasn't upset or mad with him. It felt sort of good.

He noted that I didn't protest the last time he tickled me but backed off, going back to massaging me. He got to my very lower back, right above the waistband of my loose shorts. I felt his fingers go to the sides of my waist, digging in slightly. I gasped & let out a little yelp, but I didn't tell him to stop.

He asked me how my feet were feeling & I admitted that they were a little sore from my long walk. He seemed very pleased, as if I had passed some sort of sly test or something. Will asked me to turn over so that he could work on my feet properly. I sat up, propped myself up on the many pillows that were on the bed. Will sat with my feet in his lap, grinning at me. Will started massaging my feet, rubbing them firmly but gently. I sighed, totally relaxing. I closed my eyes & stretched my arms above my head, loving feeling so pampered after such a terrible day.

Will changed from 'firm but gentle' to light & teasing. His fingertips slowly traced up the bottom of my foot. I couldn't help jerking my foot & giggling. He tightened his grip a little & danced his fingers lightly along the base of my toes. I gasped & giggled harder, now, actually trying to get my foot away from him but not telling him to stop. It was maddening but sensual at the same time & I liked it. He sensed the conflicting feelings that I had & asked me a question that I had never been asked. He asked me softly if I liked being tickled. I had been asked a million times if I was ticklish but never if I liked to be tickled. I giggled & shyly nodded.

Grinning, he continued to tickle my foot, now wiggling his fingers wildly, making me laugh loud & hard. My whole body was shaking & bucking as his fingers found their way between my toes. Using his beard, he tickled my arch while licking between my toes, driving me wild. He had to keep a strong hold on my foot & finally stopped. He was breathing heavily from the effort & then, with a grin that I'll never forget, asked me if I had ever been tied up. Growing silent, I shook my head, telling him that I was afraid of being that helpless.

Will looked at me with a very mysterious expression & told me that he promised that no harm would come to me in the least & that if I wanted, I could have a word that I could say when I'd had enough. I sensed that he was sincere, since he could have done a few things to me since I had gotten here & he'd done nothing but make me feel welcomed & good. Hesitantly, I told him that if he promised that I could 'end it' anytime I felt uncomfortable, I would let him tie me up.

Will smiled happily & went to the dresser. To my amazement, he pulled out 3 sets of fur lined leather cuffs. I almost laughed but started feeling a little afraid again. He reassured me that he wouldn't hurt me at all. Will told me that he would make me feel really good & that I would be happy to have gone through this experience. He attached one set to my wrists, and then attached them to the headboard. I immediately tested the strength of the cuffs. While I was busy doing that, he secured my feet in the same way. Soon, I was spread eagled on the big bed, laying in the very center of it. He paused to gaze at me with a look that spoke volumes to me. He smiled gently & said in an almost dreamy voice that I was so pretty.

He leaned down & kissed my cheek softly. Getting off the bed, he went to the same dresser & brought out a handful of things & set them on the nightstand. He had thoughtfully propped up my head slightly & I saw an assortment of oils, feathers (!), brushes of various sizes, a ball of string & a vibrator. He went back into the dresser & pulled out a black scarf. He told me that what he was going to do would be much nicer for me if I was wearing this. With that, he covered my eyes & tied it securely behind my head, making sure that the knot wasn't bothering me.

Now, it was obvious to me that he did this often. Will answered my unspoken question with the comment that he hadn't tickled anyone like this in a very long time. He went on to say that he loved tickling pretty ladies, making them feel good too. I started protesting, saying that I had had enough & that I wanted to be let go. This was mostly true but a part of me was almost begging for him to do what he wanted to me. I thrashed around on the bed, trying to loosen the cuffs enough to slip out.

Will assured me that I would not be hurt & that once he got started, that I wouldn't want him to stop. I felt him get on the bed & straddled me. I gasped at his weight on me & then cried out as I felt him lift my shirt. He pulled it over my head, taking care that the blindfold was still in place. I could feel him gazing at my exposed breasts & armpits. His hands didn't tickle at first, just caressing me all over, settling on playing with my nipples briefly. I gasped at his touch, shocked by it but liking it at the same time. Then, I felt his fingers creep up to my inner arms, just above my armpits. Will told me that he loved to hear ladies laugh & that he loved my laugh especially. I felt a tickling sensation running slowly down my inner arms to my armpits. I shifted as much as I could, squirming & giggling softly.

His fingers settled on my stretched pits, stroking lightly. Squirming more, I giggled louder, instinctively trying to bring my arms down. Will kept talking, telling me that hearing a woman laugh, knowing that he was making that happen made him feel good. He then wiggled his fingers against my vulnerable pits, using a harder touch. I screamed in ticklish agony, bucking my body harder to try to dislodge him. All the while, he crooned encouragement to me, telling me that laughter was the best thing for frustration, for me to let it all out. He switched to my tender sides, gently probing. I could feel my breasts jiggling as I bounced & bucked my body, laughing hysterically now.

He worked his way down my body, tickling every exposed inch with sensitive fingers. When he got to the waistband of my shorts, he paused. Letting me have a break, he licked my nipples each in turn while his fingers slid under the waistband. He pulled them down far enough to expose my tummy. Exclaiming at the sight of my belly button, his greedy fingers slid up to knead my hips & waist area gently. This sent me into gales of helpless laughter, squirming this way & that. Will still licked my nipples, making them grow & stiffen. He kept this up seemingly forever then stopped.

I felt him get off the bed as I lay there, still giggling & twitching, panting & sweat drenched. My mind was in a haze of ticklish sensations even after he had stopped. I was also completely turned on by what he was doing, much to my total surprise. The 'war' between wanting this to end & wanting much more tore me in 2. He returned, climbing back on the bed. He stroked my legs gently, telling me that I had some fine legs on me. I felt a breath of a touch under my knee. I jerked & giggled. I felt it again on my inner thigh. This time, I moaned & writhed. I heard Will make an approving sound & the next thing I knew, I felt it again, this time closer to my now aching pussy. I felt him lift the leg of my shorts up & then, a tickling sensation on my very inner thigh made me gasp loudly. All while he was doing this, he was coaxing me along, telling me that I was soooooo hot & sexy & that he wanted me to feel really good.

I bucked my hips & said a single word through my giggles & moans..... please. Will got off the bed & returned a moment later. I heard/felt my shorts being cut away along with my bikini underwear. I was now totally naked & at his complete mercy. I felt Will lifting my hips & putting a pillow under them. He then retied my feet so that my legs were spread wider. Again, I felt my inner thighs being tickled. Will crooned that when I laughed, my pussy moved really nice. He told me, while using the feather (I'm assuming) that he'd love to make me feel better. He described in detail how it contracted & how juicy & delicious it looked. He let the feather graze my cleft while he used his fingers to tickle around my pubic mound & thigh creases.

As I wiggled & laughed & moaned, he told me how prettily I wiggled for him as he tickled me. He could see that the verbal teasing along with the tickling was really getting to me. I could feel my inner lips & clit swelling & pussy juice dripping down them. Will noticed this too, commenting, while still tickling me that my pussy looked like a ripe peach, ready to be picked. Suddenly, I felt something wet & warm invading my sex. Then I felt his beard on my inner thighs, tickling me insanely. His tongue lashed my clit unmercifully while his fingers dove into my entrance. I squirmed & cried out as his lips closed around my aching clit, surrounding it, his tongue teasing the very tip & his lips moving the hood maddeningly. He pulled away, smacking his lips & telling me that I tasted really good & that wasn't to be wasted in the least.

Giving my cleft a playful lick, he got off the bed. I heard something sliding off the dresser & then I heard nothing for a few moments. My pussy ached from his knowing touch, along with his talented tickling. As I felt him leave the bed, I surprised myself by begging him not to leave me. It was like I was a different person, letting things happen to me that I normally wouldn't. I heard his voice near my feet, saying that he was there & would make me feel good. I felt something warm & slick being rubbed into my feet. He told me that even though he loved my feet, they were a little 'dry' & needed some lubing up. At first, he didn't try to tickle me, but used the firm motions that he had used while massaging my feet.

Gradually, as he rubbed my feet in turn, my feet started tingling. The bottoms of my feet felt like hundreds of little fingers were stroking them. I started giggling helplessly as he worked the lube into my soles. Every motion of his fingers sent shocks of sensation up my legs, straight to my aching sex. The slightest movement on my sensitive feet sent me into gales of hysterical laughter. My body bucked & bounced in the vain effort to escape his torturous fingers.

My mind was filled to the brim with ticklish sensations. The whole world went away for that time. I was unable to think of anything else but his fingers stroking my soles & my pussy throbbing, the ticklish feelings enveloping my whole consciousness. Time stood still as I laughed hysterically, bucking & bouncing helplessly. Will's fingers found places on my feet that I never thought would be ticklish. He went from one foot to the other, tickling each one differently but bringing forth the same hysterical laughter from me. All the while, Will crooned as he stroked my soles & wiggled his fingers between my toes, telling me that I had a lovely laugh & that he could just tickle me all night.

12