The Guest House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started begging, pleading through my laughter to please stop tickling me. Sweat dripped from my long hair & soaked the blindfold as I lay there, unable to move, laughing helplessly, only tossing my head back & forth. Will decided to give me a break after seeing that I was getting close to my limits. Even after he stopped, I still laughed helplessly for a few minutes. His foot lube worked all too well. For a while, he didn't touch me, letting me get my breath back & calm down. He did talk to me though. He kept on going on & on about how much he enjoyed tickling me & that he would be sad when I went away. I heard him come closer to me & felt his hands caressing me. I twitched a little at his touch. His fingers found my pussy & began teasing it again. I couldn't help moaning as his fingers rubbed my hard little clit.

As I lay there, gasping & moaning at his skillful touch, he told me that he was rubbing himself with his other hand. Suddenly, his hand went away, leaving me very close to orgasm. I felt his hands on my head, removing the damp blindfold. I opened my eyes slowly, letting my eyes get used to the now soft light. Will looked at me kindly, offering a bottle of beer that had magically appeared. I sipped from it gratefully, smiling as he took it away.

Will's eyes were bright with excitement as he set the bottle down & slowly unzipped his jeans. I silently watched, unable to look away. He slipped them over his lean hips & down his legs. Then he slipped off his underwear, slowly sliding it down & stepping out of them. I couldn't help staring at his erect cock. His body was lean but not scrawny, sparse hair on his chest & balls. His dick was standing out straight in his state of excitement, large with thick veins. His balls were tight & swollen with the need to cum. He looked down at himself & he told me with mock accusation, that this is what I had done to him.

I stayed silent, watching him. Fear & excitement mingled as he came towards me. He lay next to me, kissing & licking my neck while his hands strayed to my breasts. Then he started sucking on my neck, right below my ear, sucking & biting as his hands explored my nipples. His biting was erotic but getting a little painful. I moaned as his mouth fastened to my neck harder, sucking with a great effort. Suddenly, his fingers were in my armpits, wiggling wildly. Caught by surprise, I screamed & squirmed. He abandoned my neck & tickled his way down my body, kissing & tickling all the way down to my feet. It was like his fingers & mouth were everywhere at once.

He tickled my feet for a few moments then stopped. Then, he climbed on the bed, between my legs. I watched, spellbound as his face dipped low to my aching sex. His tongue snaked out to tease my cleft, his hands softly tickling my inner thighs. He then moved closer, letting his lips surround my clit. With great tenderness, he sucked gently on my clit while tickling my inner thighs & the undersides of my legs. Giggles joined my moans as he brought me near the edge of my climax.

He stopped & a few minutes later, he started again, tickling while teasing me with his lips & tongue. He continued to do this, seemingly for a long time, each time he came up for air, he would tell me that he loved hearing me moan just as much as he loved hearing me laugh. After maybe the 10th time that he did that, he kissed/tickled his way back up my body. By then, I was in ticklish ecstasy/torment. I was begging him to make me cum, pleading with him over & over that I would go insane if I didn't cum soon. He straddled me, stroking his dick slowly, watching me closely. He played his dick head against my swollen pussy lips, letting me feel him. I jutted my hips forward, begging with my actions that I wanted him to fuck my brains out. With a sly smile on his face, he asked me if I wanted him. I lay there, licking my lips, in a fever of intense need, aching for release in the worst way. I nodded. Will shook his head, telling me that he wanted to hear it from my lips.

Looking into his face, taking in his smoldering gaze, wild dark hair, cheeks flushed with sexual excitement, I softly told him that I wanted him very badly. He asked me to tell him what I wanted him to do. I hesitated & he fingered my clit & tickled my tummy. I giggled & he asked me again what I wanted him to do to me. He stopped so that I could answer. Catching my breath, I panted out that I wanted him to fuck my brains out, as hard as he could for as long as he could. He grinned & said softly that the term 'making love' sounded better. He wiggled his fingers right in the thigh crease, renewing my giggles.

Giggling & gasping, I cried out that okay, okay, making love! With that, he stopped tickling me & leaned forward. Kissing my breasts, he caressed my cleft with his dickhead, using my dripping juices to ready himself. I closed my eyes, enveloped in the sexual haze that Will was creating. Just as he slid into me, he moved up & kissed my lips, parting them to accept his tongue. I kissed him back, passionately grinding myself against him. His hands were caressing everywhere as he stroked into me. Settling on my sides, he gently tickled there, bringing soft giggles to my lips. His grunts joined my giggling moans as he moved faster, still tickling my stretched sides. His hands moved down to my hips as he pounded into me, getting closer to his own climax. The combination of the tickling & his sensual movements inside me brought my orgasm on quickly. As it washed over me, Will stopped & fingered my clit, intensifying my climax 100X. I went rigid with the power of my orgasm. Feeling my orgasmic contractions, Will jack hammered into me, biting my neck, his hands spasming on my sides as he came. He cried out, almost in pain & collapsed on top of me, panting heavily, his head resting against my neck. Before I passed out, I heard Will whisper in my ear the tender words, thank you. Feeling his lips against mine was the last thing that I knew........

When I came to, it was daylight & the first thing that I knew was that I needed to pee very badly. I sat up, feeling achy all over like I had wrestled a bull or something. Then, I realized that I was able to sit up. I looked around owlishly. The room had changed over night. Where it had been more or less clean, it had become full of cobwebs, dusty & definitely had the look of not being used in a very long time. My mind reeled as I stood up, looking around at the room. The only thing that was the same as last night was the bed, clean quilt & sheets. The rest of the room was dirty & abandoned with trash strewn across the floor.

The other thing was that I had passed out totally naked & now I was fully clothed, although I seemed to be wearing different shorts than yesterday. Spying something laying in the corner of the room, I walked over. Squatting down, I picked up a scrap of cloth. It was from the shorts that I had worn yesterday, that Will had cut off of me. Shocked & puzzled, I wandered outside. Expecting to see the mowed lawn between the main house & the guest house, all I saw was overgrown weeds & a few junked cars. Feeling very afraid & freaked out now, I ran past the rundown main house. To my total relief, my car was there, untouched. The hood was up. I slowly walked towards it, apprehensive. I heard nothing but insects buzzing. I walked around the front of the car. No one was there. Looking at the engine, I saw that the old hose was gone & a brand new one was in its place. My keys were in the ignition, moving as if someone had just put them there.

Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the keys & opened the trunk. All my bags were there, as if someone had packed for me to go on my way. I looked around, watching carefully to see if anyone was watching me for my reaction. Closing the trunk, I went to the driver's side door & got in. I took another deep breath & put the key back into the ignition & turned it. My car fired up just fine, sounding better than it had ever. I pulled out & drove around to the store. That too was in a state of abandoned disrepair. I put the car in park & got out. Looking at the store carefully, I wondered to myself if I had just imagined it all.

Puzzled, I got back into my car. Suddenly, I noticed a white feather on the seat next to me. Feeling a sudden chill, I picked it up. My feet tingled briefly & I felt fingers sliding up my side. A small giggle escaped me & I remembered something. I checked my neck in the rear view mirror. I had a huge sucker bite there. In my head, I heard Will's voice. The words thank you echoed in my head...

12