The Guesthouse Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not surprisingly Clare's reaction was a little less relaxed. "What the fuck are you doing?" she shouted at Angel. She then immediately turned to me, having spotted by cock bouncing up and down, and said "I trusted you Sam to look after Angel not to abuse her and here you are wandering straight out of the woods, obviously having fucked my little girl."

Mom had said nothing. I looked at her. She was looking at my swollen cock and then looked at me. Before I could say anything mom just smiled, a knowing smile and Angel started to talk.

"Calm down mum," she said to Clare, "Sam didn't rape me for God's sake. I wanted him to fuck me. I haven't been properly fucked for weeks and out there in the woods just seemed such a great place to do it. And you know what mum, Sam fucked me in the arse. A real hard arse fuck!" With that Angel turned her back to our mothers, bent slightly forward and pulled her arse cheeks apart to show them the remnants of my spunk still dripping from her arse. She then turned to face them again and said "so what do you think of that then mum?" She was just so dirty.

Clare just looked totally shocked by her daughter's brazen behaviour. "Okay Angel," she said, "I suppose you old enough to make your own choices, but why do you walk straight up to us still undressed and with Sam in that state?"

"Because mum, Sam and I have been talking and he knows that you and I have had sex together and, guess what mum, Sam has fucked Paula here!"

"Yes I know!" said Clare.

"What do you mean, you know!"

"Well, Paula and I have been talking and she told me."

"Talking eh?" said Angel, "If Paula told you that, then I bet you've been doing more than talking whilst Sam and I were in the woods. Have you two fucked?" she said looking from her mother to my mom and back again. "You have haven't you! If nothing else mum, I know you had a bra on when we left you and where is it now mum, eh?"

Feeling a little left out of the conversation I said, rather pathetically, "So what now then?"

Angel continue to lead events, "Sam here is going to fuck his mother for us mum. The two of them are going to put on a little show for us and then I thought we would just take it form there."

Clare instantly smiled and put her arm around Angel's shoulder. "Well my little Angel, you really are a clever little thing aren't you," she said as she let her hand drop onto her daughters breast and started to tweak her nipple. "Come on then Sam, let's see you use that weapon of yours. Angel and I expect a good show from you and little Paula here. I've never seen a son fuck his mother before and the thought is getting me real juicy." With that and with her other hand she started to rub her own pussy through the material of her shorts.

Mom walked over to me and took hold of my dick without saying a word. She sank to her knees and started to gently suck me as Clare and Angel sat down next to the picnic basket and started to watch. Mom looked directly at them both as she slowly, gently and silently sucked and licked. I knew she was performing this blowjob for them and I was just the prop, so I too stayed as quiet as possible and let mom get on with it. She put her hand down the waistband of her shorts and started to finger fuck herself as she continued to suck me. Clare and Angel just looked on with excitement.

"Come for Sam," said mom gently to me, "come for mummy, please come for mummy."

Her words sent me over the edge and I started to cum. Mom locked her mouth firmly onto my dick and took every drop into her mouth. She sucked me dry and then carefully pulled her mouth off my dick. Mom then crawled over to Clare and Angel and opened her mouth for them both to see my full load. Then mom deliberately and explicitly took a big gulp and swallowed the entire load down in one.

Clare smiled and said "God Paula, that was good. Now fuck Sam, please fuck Sam for Angel and me."

Mom crawled back over to me and taking my cock in hand started to pump and suck me to hardness again. As she did so Clare stood and pulled off her top and shorts before sitting back down next to Angel. It was the first time I had seen Clare naked and She was as gorgeous as I had imagined she would be. A dead ringer for mom but her tits were probably 36C as opposed to mom's little 34A cup.

Clare and Angel each put a hand onto each other cunt and started to rub and finger fuck each other as Mom ripped of her shorts and knickers and, turning her arse to me, knelt on all fours.

"Fuck me Sam," she said, "fuck me for our new friends."

I immediately inserted my dick into mom's pussy and started to fuck. I was determined to last as long as possible so that Angel and Clare could really get going. I pushed in and out of mom slowly and steadily whilst she played with her own nipples. Clare, in the meantime, had also knelt on all fours in front of her daughter and was letting Angel fuck her pussy with nearly her whole hand. Both mom and Clare started to buck as my dick pumped in and out, and Angels fist did the same to Clare.

"Spank her Sam!" shouted Clare, "Spank that whore mother of yours, make her beg Sam!"

I took the instruction and started to spank moms arse as I plunged my cock in and out of her pussy. Mom yelped as each stroke came down on her cheeks. At the same time Angel started to spank her own mother's arse but much harder than me. She really laid into her mom with hard, almost brutal strokes and started to verbally abuse her.

"You're a fuck slut mum, a dirty filthy whore, aren't you mum? You like being fucked by your own daughter, you just love to be fucked you dirty bitch, don't you?"

Clare started groaning as her orgasm approached. As she did so Angel pushed her whole hand into her mothers gaping pussy and started to pump hard. I sped up my own fucking as mom collapsed her shoulders to the ground to give me full exposure to her pussy and arse. I spanked her cheeks harder as I pumped and thrust into her. I wanted mom to come just at the same time as Clare and kept watching them both. Angel realised and we worked in synch on our respective moms until both screamed and cried into their own orgasms. I kept on fucking mom until I was ready to come and them pulled out of her cunt. I quickly turned her round and grasping a handful of hair started to cum all over her head. Her hair was totally covered with long sticky strands hanging down onto her face.

"Get over there mom and clean up Paula," Angel said to her mother. Clare crawled over to mom and started to lick her face and head to clean up as much of my mess as she could. Having done so, she looked up from mom and said, "so we've all come but you Angel. Your turn now!"

"Sam can fuck me again," Angel replied.

"Oh no!" said Clare and then turned to Paula and said, "Get that cucumber Paula."

Mom immediately went to the picnic hamper and pulled out the cucumber she had bought with her. It was a good ten inches long. She passed it to Clare. Angel looked worried and at the same time desperately excited.

"Now Angel, your turn to come," she said as she pulled Angel onto her knees and made her rest on all fours. "Paula, you may have the honour," she said passing the cucumber back to mom.

Mom took the vegetable and knelt behind Angel. She rubbed her fingers up and down Angel's pussy lips and then placed the end of the cucumber against her opening.

"Go on Paula, fuck her, give little Angel a good seeing to, that's what she always wants."

Mom took Clare's encouragement and plunged the cucumber into Angel's pussy. She then pushed more and more into angel who seemed to take nearly the whole thing with ease. Mom wanted more reaction so started to fuck angel rather harshly with it. This had the desired effect as Angel started to scream and buck against the intrusion. Clare immediately lay down in front of angel and positioned her pussy so Angel could suck her, as she herself was cucumber fucked by mom.

It was an incredibly seen of lesbianism. I was so excited that my cock started to pulsate and then, for the first time ever, I spontaneously ejaculated without even having to touch my cock. My cum just started to spurt into the air before me as Angel wrenched herself to orgasm.

Mom then pulled the vegetable form Angel's pussy, sat down on the grass and immediately inserted it into her own cunt and started to fuck herself with the well-lubricated vegetable. She came again, almost straight away, finally ripping the cucumber from her snatch and throwing it onto the grass in front of Clare, like a trophy.

We were all utterly spent and utterly satisfied.

……………………………………………………………………………

The Guesthouse Stories Part 15.

On the way home from the gorge, we all talked about our outdoor session and the incest Clare & Angel and Mum & I had been experiencing. Angel sat up front with me whilst Mum and Clare were in the back. As we drove and chatted I could see mum kissing and fondling Clare. Then they both stopped chatting with Angel and I and proceeded to finger fuck each other yet again, totally lost in their own little world of lust. Once finished, Clare asked Mum to tell Angel all about the masturbation session she had first had with Susan back at the house which Mum duly did, in the most graphic detail.

"And guess what!" said Clare to Angel, "Paula has promised to introduce us to Susan before we leave, if you know what I mean!"

"Christ, that sounds good!" I said.

"Sorry Sam," Clare replied, "what I have in mind is a girls only session. Just your Mother, me, Angel and this little nurse, Susan. I hope you don't mind Sam but sometimes us girls just want to have fun together. I promise we will tell you all about it though. How would that be?"

"Well it seems like I've got no choice then, but I definitely will hold you to the promise to tell all, after the event." I said.

Mum then said there was no time like the present and if Clare and Angel were up to it, why not get it on with Susan, that evening. Clare and Angel agreed to go for it but added that they wanted to have some fun, playing a little trick on Susan.

"What have you got in mind?" said Mum.

"It always interests me just what people will go for and how far they will go," said Clare. We know Susan is prepared to get into most things from what you have told us, so lets push her a little further. This evening when Susan gets in, you must introduce Clare and myself to her, but I want you to tell Susan that Angel is still at high school. Tell her Angel is fifteen. Angel, you must clean your makeup off as soon as we get back to the house and dress to look as young as you can. I figure you can easily pass for fifteen."

"But what's the point?" enquired Mum.

Clare continued, "It will be interesting to see if Susan would have sex with what she believes to be a young girl. If she does, and I believe she will, You and I Paula, will catch her in the act and punish her for doing such a wicked thing!"

"Clare that's so naughty of you, you really are a devious one aren't you. What do you think Angel, shall we try your mother's little plan?"

Angel said she was definitely up for it. As we pulled into the front yard my cock was fully hard at the thought of the girls plan for Susan. I was just so sorry I wasn't going to be allowed to take part. I promised to spend the evening in my room as long as Mum came to tell me all about their little games as soon as they had finished. As we went in doors Angel went straight upstairs to prepare herself prior to Susan's arrival home.

It was a long, long evening for me, watching TV in my room. I was so excited just thinking about what was going on that I had to watch a couple of my favourite porn videos and wank myself at least three times, as I recall. At about 11.30 Mum knocked on my door and came into my room. She was dressed, but only just, in a short skirt and blouse. It was clear her underwear had been dispensed with. She removed the skirt, sat in my chair and started to rub her clit. As she did so she told me of the evening's events:

Susan had arrived home a little latter than usual. As she entered the kitchen Clare, Angel and Mom were all sat at the dining table chatting and drinking coffee.

"Hi Susan," said mom, "let me introduce you to two new guests. This is Clare and her daughter Angel. They are heading south and will be staying a couple of days." "Hi Susan," said Clare and Angel in unison.

Susan responded with a polite greeting and asked if there was any coffee left.

"Sure," said mom, and invited Susan to join them for a few moments at the table.

Making polite conversation Clare enquired what Susan did, although she already knew from Mom. As Susan replied that she was a nurse attending a training course locally, Clare was not really listening. All she could actually do was imagine the beautiful little Susan giving her masturbation performance for mom a few days prior.

"What about yourself Clare?" asked Susan.

"Oh I'm a housewife and a lady of leisure," She replied laughing.

"And you Angel? I take it you're still at school," said Susan.

"Yeah 'fraid so," replied Angel bluntly in her best teenage attitude.

"How much longer have you got to go before college?" asked Susan.

"Bloody ages, I'm only fifteen," snapped Angel.

"Angel stop being so rude to Susan," said Clare, playing her part, "She is only asking."

"It okay," said Susan.

"No its not!" said Clare and turning to Angel told her to go to their room.

Angel strutted off playing the part of spoiled brat perfectly.

Mom, Clare and Susan continued making 'small talk' until they had finished their coffee upon which Susan excused herself and started to make her way upstairs to her own room and another evening of boring study. Angel, who had been waiting at the top of the first flight of stairs, saw Susan coming through the hall and immediately dashed into the first floor bathroom and waited. As she heard Susan reach the top of the flight of stairs, Angel started out onto the hallway and deliberately bumped straight into Susan.

"I'm sorry," said Susan although it wasn't at all her fault.

"No bother," responded Angel, "and oh, by the way, I'm sorry if I was rude earlier."

"Don't worry about it Angel, we were all your age once." Said Susan.

Angel, continuing the conversation said, "So how old are you now Susan?"

"I'm twenty-seven," replied Susan. "You don't look it," said Angel coyly, "you could easily pass for nine-teen or twenty.

"Well thank you Angel."

"Listen," said Angel, "I don't suppose you would have time for a chat would you, I been travelling with Mum for two days and I'm really pissed off with having no one younger to talk to," she lied.

"Well I don't know, you see I got studying…"

Angel cut Susan off, "Oh go on, just for half an hour, please," said Angel in a 'little girl lost' voice.

"Go on then, I see you in the lounge in fifteen minutes," said Susan.

"No, not the lounge," responded Angel abruptly, "let go up to the attic room. That's the room Mum and I have got. She'll be down stairs chatting for ages. Go on just for half an hour she repeated."

"Okay, I suppose so," said Susan, "lead the way."

Angel proceeded up the second flight of stairs with Susan following. Angel had deliberately put on a short skirt, short enough that as she went ahead, she knew Susan would get glimpses of her knickers. For her part, Susan did indeed see Angel's knickers and even noticed wisps off pubic hair. She felt strange that the site of Angel's underwear and hints of what lay beneath seemed to have an effect on her. She told herself to stop looking. How could she enjoy looking in such a way at a fifteen-year-old girl? Yet as she told herself not to look, she actually dropped back one stair in order to get a better view.

They both entered the attic room and Angel made for the chair, knowing that Susan would have to sit on the bed. As she sat in the chair, Angel made sure her knickers were still on show figuring that is Susan had fallen for another women flashing at her once, when my mom had done it to her, then the same trick may well work again.

"So why are you so pissed off at travelling with your mother then?" asked Susan, trying desperately not to stare at the 'young' girl's panties.

"Oh, it's not so much mum herself, it just I don't feel I can talk to her about things that are going on in my life at the moment."

"Like what?"

"Well, like sex for starters," said Angel.

Susan was somewhat taken aback by Angel's bluntness and could think of nothing to say other than, "go on."

"Well, it like this, I have a few boyfriends. Nothing serious but we sort of fool around, you know."

"So what's the problem with that?" asked Susan. "Well you see it's not the boys. It's the…," She hesitated, "It's the girls!"

"The girls!, sorry you've lost me Angel," said Susan, "what do you mean the girls."

"Well for a few months now, I have noticed a couple of girls taking an interest in me, if you know what I mean, and I have found myself really turned on by it. Is that wrong?"

"Not at all," said Susan, "it not uncommon for girls to get a crush on each other Angel."

"But what if they do something about it, what if I was to have sex with a girl I fancied?" said Angel. As she did so she deliberately opened her legs a little wider for Susan to get a full view of her crotch.

"Well do you fancy these girls?" said Susan, now feeling very awkward with the situation.

"Sometimes I do, sometimes I see other women that I fancy," continued Angel, staring straight at Susan and dropping her hand to the front of her panties. "Like right now Susan, I fancy you," she said and started to slowly push her hand into the waistband of her panties in full and obvious view to Susan. "Should I do something about that Susan, should I?"

Susan didn't know what to do. Here she was sitting not six feet away from a beautiful young girl that she thought to be only fifteen, watching as that very same girl started to frig her pussy right in front of her. She knew she either had to leave immediately or respond to 'little' Angel.

"Angel, you shouldn't being doing that in front of me," Susan said.

"Why, didn't you just say it was okay for girls to fancy each other?"

"Well yes, it is, but I didn't mean me." Said Susan.

"What's the problem Susan, is it that I'm young or that my Mother is down stairs," asked Angel, "go on, be honest, what's really bothering you about this?"

Susan replied, "Well I suppose it's your Mother."

"So you would like to have some sex with me if we wouldn't get caught, is that what you're saying Susan?" asked Angel.

"Well yes, but your young and, well I'm not sure…," stammered Susan.

"Oh I think you are Susan, I think you know you want me," said Angel as she stood up and made her way over to the door. She turned the key pretending to lock the door and then turn again to Susan. "There!" she said, "Now there's no risk of my mother catching us." With that Angel dropped her skirt to the floor and removed her blouse.

"Right Susan, now lets see you take some clothes off!"

Susan stood, totally excited by the situation. Was she really going to have sex with this gorgeous young girl who's mother was in the same house? Could she really take the risk? She answered her own questions by unbuttoning her jeans and slipping them slowly down her legs and stepping out of them. Her sweat shirt followed. Both now stood before each other in only their underwear. Angel was plain and simple and suggested by her mother, whilst Susan had a small pink g-string on and a sports type bra.

"You're really beautiful," said Angel as she walked towards Susan and slowly knelt on the carpet before her. Looking up for approval, Angel then slowly and gently took hold of Susan g-string and pulled it down her thighs. Susan almost fainted with excitement as she helped the 'young' Angel remove the g-string.