The Guestroom Session 02

Story Info
Mistress arranges a special night for Cuckold sub.
2.4k words
4.3
28.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress had run a little late this afternoon, but I dared not question her. All she had told me was this was going to be a big evening for us both, and that I was to be 'Prepared' upon her arrival. She entered our home and called out for me. "Pet?"

"I'm in the bedroom, Mistress."

I could hear her setting down some bags in the kitchen before her footsteps grew louder with her approach. Finally she arrived. She was stunning in her black heels and black cocktail dress. I could feel my heart race as I missed a breath or two.

"Are you clean?"

"Yes Mistress." My answer confirmed to her that I had scrubbed my body head to toe, shaved everything from face to groin, and had given myself an emena.

"Are you plugged?"

"Yes Mistress." This answer insured her that I injected several ounces of lube in my ass, and had inserted my butt plug after the cleaning.

"Are you horny?" She smiled mischievously with this question.

"Yes Mistress!" I wanted to say something like, 'are you kidding?', or 'as horny as I can stand!', or something comedic; but I knew this was not the time for that.

"Well, sweet pet, I am proud of you for surviving this week in your cage. I know it has been difficult, especially since I have asked you not to whimper in the mornings, or to bother me too much with an ongoing account of how horny you are." She grabbed my cock cage. "God, your cage is absolutely stuffed with hard cock, isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Just like your ass will be, right?"

"Yes Mistress!" I love it when she talks to me like this.

She let go of the cage and began lightly spanking my swollen balls. Each whack of her hand brought a delicious blend of pain and excitement. Honestly, it just felt good to have her touch my sex in any possible way, which made even the pain extremely enjoyable. Her other hand began caressing my sensitive nipples, which she knows is my greatest weakness. I was twitching from the ball torture, moaning from the nipple play; her mastery of my body was complete, as usual. "You are so fucking easy, pet!" She gave me a sexy sly grin.

"You own me Mistress, completely."

"I know." She stepped away from me. "Boyfriend had to cancel tonight, so I've made a few changes to the plan. You won't mind, will you?"

I had no idea what the 'plan' was in the first place. "No Mistress."

"Let's get you over to the guestroom then, and get you prepared, hmm?"

I had thought I was 'prepared' already, so wasn't sure what that meant. "Yes Mistress." There really wasn't any other answer that could matter at the moment.

-----

Once in the guestroom, she opened the top drawer of the dresser and began retrieving the gear. Wrist and ankle restraints were first, then my collar and leash. She then pulled out a black skintight hood with only one hole for my mouth. "The blindfold seems to get dislodged sometimes, which is inconvenient for our guests. I thought this would be a better solution. You can still be gagged, or fed cock, so its perfect... right?"

"Yes Mistress."

She pulled the hood over my head, positioning the hole correctly. "Can you see though it at all?"

"No Mistress."

"Good. This will be part of your regular uniform then." She took a moment to inspect me. "You look ready to me. Do you have any idea what to be ready for?"

"To get fucked, Mistress?"

"That would be an understatement, sweetie. Remember the idea you had a few months ago about a Craigslist ad?"

I felt the blood leaving my head, rushing into my caged dick. I had a horrible habit of revealing my fantasies to her in the heat of the moment. This one I had regretted sharing, in hindsight, and had hoped maybe she had forgotten it. "Yes Mistress." I answered somewhat reluctantly.

"Now don't sound that way, pet. I thought it was an excellent idea! A steady flow of men and women to use your mouth and ass? A real test of your ability to please others... to please me?"

I knew that I wanted this, but was ashamed of myself for having the desire.

"Plenty of cocks to suck, pussies to lick? Your ass fucked and pegged all night? Just think of the variety you'll get to enjoy tonight! And since boyfriend couldn't make it tonight, I'm going to video and take pictures. Isn't that great baby?"

There was no point in pretending I didn't want this. "Yes Mistress!" I would be a gangbanged slut tonight, and there would be no shortage of proof for Mistress to use on her websites. At least the new hood would obscure my identity pretty well.

"Good pet!" She rubbed my head, then let her hands graze my nipples again. "Now, get on the bed. I want your ass at the foot of the bed."

I moved into position, and she quickly attached my right wrist to my right ankle, then repeated the attachment on the left. This configuration forced me to hold my legs open for easy access, and took my hands out of commission. Women could easily mount my face, or I could easily be fed cock from either side of my head (or from both sides, I suppose.)

"Oh baby, you do look ready now!" - she was interrupted by the doorbell ringing - "How about that for good timing, huh?"

This was really happening now... not a fantasy anymore, this was it. If anything, I was always amazed by Mistress' ability to make my dreams come true; but this felt suddenly like more than I ever bargained for. She must have sensed it.

"Relax pet. Don't give in to the freakout, don't think too much about it. Enjoy this! You get to give so many orgasms tonight, isn't that exciting?"

"Yes Mistress." I couldn't argue with that either.

"Be right back!" The smile on her face was completely audible. She was as excited about this as I was.

-----

"Here he is, just take out his plug and enjoy!"

"Thank you maam." The voice was deep, maybe a trace of an urban accent. Was the first of the night to be a black man? I felt the plug being tugged at, and I relaxed to release it. It was quickly replaced with something quite a bit larger, and warmer! Yeah, probably a black man.

"Thank you Mistress!" I exclaimed as the stranger pushed slowly into me.

I felt a finger over my mouth, "No more words from you tonight, pet. You are just a fucktoy for our guests, your thoughts and words are unnecessary. Understand?"

I stopped just short of answering her, instead nodding my reply.

"Good slut."

I lay there feeling the slow thrusting, each thrust a little deeper than the last.

"It is so impressive to see how much cock you can take. Gawd, you should feel lucky that I'm being so giving tonight. This one is definitely an impressive specimen!"

"Thank you maam, maybe another night?" the man suggested casually.

"Ooh, maybe! I hadn't even thought about the possibility of doing some window shopping for myself tonight." She sounded genuinely excited at the new prospect.

I heard the man laugh a bit, and then it sounded like the laughter had been muffled somehow. He began moving with a little more purpose now, and the doorbell rang again.

"Hahaha, be right back!"

"Damn, she is sexy as fuck!"

"Mmm hmm!" I replied, careful not to actually speak.

"You don't say shit, boy!" With that he started straight up fucking me, and fucking me with purpose. "You have one job to do, so just do that and shut the fuck up!" If I was going to be broken in for the night, this was definitely the 'breaking' part. Within a few minutes I felt him tense up followed by savage grunting noises. He filled his condom inside me, pulled out, and left without a word.

Mistress' voice returned. "He looked pretty satisfied. I think I'll be meeting with him next week myself." She leaned in closer, whispering sweetly, "Are you ok?"

I nodded, daring not to make a sound now after his earlier reaction.

"Good pet. Round two?"

I felt a new dick probing at my hole. Thankfully not as large, but impatient. He began fucking me like a machine. I then felt the bed depress to my left and a cock presented itself to my mouth.

"There you go, pet. Ass and mouth full, just like you wanted, right?"

I said nothing, just savoring the new cock in my mouth as I was getting fucked with precision rhythm. I was sure I heard the click of a camera shutter several times, my Mistress taking a moment to document my airtight situation.

My caged cock was bouncing about, oozing all over itself and my stomach as their use of me continued. I felt the familiar feeling in my ass of another orgasm giving way, and as fast as that, he was gone. I focused on finishing the man in my mouth, and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of his cum.

"Did you get a treat, pet? Awww, so happy for you. Always makes me happy when you are well fed. Does he taste good?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"I don't know which of us loves cum more, I might get a little jealous tonight!" I could tell by her tone that she was playing with me, which was an erotic comfort. "Guess we'll wait a little bit, huh?"

I nodded again.

She began caressing my smooth chest and abdomen, stopping to scoop up the pool of precum I had already made. She was kind enough to feed it to me, which I would've thanked her for if allowed. She then began lightly spanking my balls again, then spanking harder at my taint.

"Are you enjoying it so far baby?"

I nodded

"You may whisper to me when we are alone."

"I am enjoying it, Mistress. Thank you for letting me be a your whore." I spoke quietly.

She laughed a bit at that. "I am enjoying it too. I love seeing you happy, pet. You have given me so many freedoms for so many years, it feels right to give back. I just never knew this would be the kind of freedom you wanted."

"I feel so free as a slave!" I was shaking. I felt horny and vulnerable; my heart and soul more naked than my body.

"I can see that. And, it is beautiful." With that she left the room. I lay bound on the bed in disbelief that this was really my life. Minutes passed, many long minutes.

She finally returned. "Here we go, he is all yours. Take your time with him, the timeframe from the ad has ended, so you will be our final guests of the evening.

"Can we turn him over?" A female voice? What a nice surprise!

"Sure, place him how you want him."

My wrists and ankles were unbound from each other, and I was rolled over onto all fours. I could feel the bed shift in front of me, and was soon face first in a smoothly shaved pussy that smelled amazing. As I began testing her wetness, I could feel the silent man enter me from behind. The mystery woman grabbed by leash, and held my mouth closely in her steamy sex.

I could hear the camera shutter again as Mistress documented my performance with the couple. He was taking long slow strokes in me, treating me like a lover instead of the whore that I am. I felt really thankful to be treated this way for once, all the while devouring this woman's decadent wet cunt.

She was moaning... I was moaning... the man behind me was moaning. Maybe they were as lost in the moment as I was, I don't know. One of the hottest moments of my life was happening, and I had my wife to thank for it. Meanwhile she just kept taking pictures of the three of us.

The woman handed the leash to the man behind me, who pulled back on it to deprive me of her for a moment.

"She tastes good, doesn't she?" His voice was deep, his accent foreign.

I nodded, unsure if I would be punished for speaking or not.

"Don't insult her, boy. Tell her!"

"You are delicious maam!"

She gave my face a light smack. "We were assured you would not speak, slut."

Mindfuck! Damned if I do, damned if I don't. I could hear Mistress suppress her laughter from the corner of the room.

Then the man behind me laughed slightly. "Just having a bit of fun with you boy, relax." He pulled out of me and they rolled me onto my back once again. He wasted no time plunging back into me as she mounted my face, and I wasted no time going back to work licking and probing her pussy as his fucking picked up intensity.

Then I felt hands on my cage, and heard a vaguely familiar 'click' as the lock was removed. Soon my cock was released from bondage, and I felt a very familiar wet mouth engulf me.

The mutual moaning from before had now morphed into panting and grunting. She came first, squirting all over my face and chest. He came next with an inhuman howling sound that gave me a sense of pride to hear. A few more pumps of his cock and Mistress' expert sucking of my freed cock gave me one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. After seven days, I was finally given sweet release; and she had given it to me in the most fulfilling way possible.

I heard the woman's voice, "Well, it would be a shame to forget your address anytime soon!"

His voice replied, "We've been searching for a while to find someone to live out this fantasy with. Really fucking cool! You guys are the real deal."

"Well, definitely keep in touch then. I don't think he will mind at all." Mistress sounded pleased with herself, or pleased with me... Maybe both? "We can discuss any other fantasies the two of you might have. Slave loves to serve." her voice raised, "Don't you pet?"

I nodded. All they could see was the shiny wet smile on my face.

"This is gonna work out quite well then." the woman replied.