The Guests

Story Info
Bernie and Eve invite colleagues for dinner.
2.4k words
3.53
18.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a Saturday night, Bernie invited five of his coworkers for dinner.

Everybody was welcomed by Bernie's wife, Eve. It was late spring and Eve was wearing a small dress. As three colleagues came with their partner, there were eight guests: Two single men named Max and Luc and three couples.

During the aperitif, Max and Eve were from time to time looking at each other. It was obvious that they had a good feeling together.

According to usage, Eve placed people at table to alternate girls and boys with five persons on each side. Bernie and Eve were on opposite sides. Max was on the right of Eve, at the end of the line. Luc was placed left to Eve and next to him was one of the three couples. Bernie was facing Luc and was flanked by the two other couples.

The discussion continued between the guests. Eve asked her husband to pick up the appetizers in the kitchen and serve. He seemed pretty docile.

While everyone was gossiping, Eve felt Max's foot against hers. Her first intention was to move her leg away, thinking of clumsiness. But as on his side Max's foot did not move, she thought that after all it was perhaps not innocent. So she did not make a movement. In a way, she wanted to see how things would turn out. She discreetly looked at her husband, who did not pay attention to what was happening under the table.

Eve felt Max's foot gently rubbing. She had the impression that he was caressing her, if you imagine stroking a shoe with a shoe. He made her understand he wanted a contact, and because she did not move her leg, she was showing him that she accepted this contact.

He quickly looked at her and smiled. Their eyes met and he read the consent in Eve's.

He did not need more to get bolder and fondled her knee. This touching in the eyes of everyone but without the knowledge of everyone excited Eve enormously. Above the table everyone was exchanging, while below Max was groping her.

He raised his hand along her thigh and under the dress to reach her pubis. He rubbed it and she slightly opened her legs to let him reach her mount-de-venus. He felt the elastic of the underwear, and under the panty, the hair of the pussy.

It was time to serve the main course. Eve gathered the dirty plates and brought them to the kitchen. She asked her husband to make a clean cover. While he was busy in the dining room, Eve took off her panties in the kitchen. They were already wet and highly fragrant (she checked). She got rid of them quickly and saved them in a rarely used drawer.

She came back to the table and after laying the dish, she sat down bringing her chair closer to Max's and putting her dress up above the knee. He noticed that and got advantage of it quickly by touching her bare skin. He was impressively relaxed, participating in the conversation without showing anything of what he was doing under the table. His hand went up the dress to reach Eve's sex. He was very surprised by the direct contact on her pubes. He did not expect her to be without panties. He looked at her and they smiled to each other.

Eve observed Luc on her left to see what he was aware of. In fact, he could see everything and she noticed he even managed to hide her from the sight of the couple on his left. He was looking at her thighs, with her dress up and Max's hand on her pubis. She understood that he was complicit in Max touching.

She spread her legs so that Max could lower his hand down to her lips where he slipped his middle finger. It mingled with her already abundant juice. He explored the vulva and even slightly penetrated the vagina. He withdrew his hand and surreptitiously, he carried it to his nose and then discreetly licked his fingertip. Luc was fascinated by Eve's pussy and she felt his desire.

Eve let Max make circles with the tips of his fingers flat on her vulva. Sometimes he would fold his knuckles to bring two or three fingers into the vagina. It would slip and come in easily as the pussy was so well lubricated. Eve was wetting her chair.

At cheese time, Eve cleared the table and Max accompanied her in the kitchen carrying the dishes. Bernie for his part changed the table by taking cheese plates in the dining-room buffet. In the kitchen, Max sticked to Eve, kissed her full tongue and slided his hand under her dress, entered his middle finger in her pussy and pushed it deep. Then he told her in a low voice that he would manage to spend the night at her house with Luc and that she would have to go to the bathroom around two in the morning when Bernie would be deeply sleeping. He added that Luc would join and that they would both fuck her.

She tried to protest, to argue that her husband is not blind but in the face of Max's determination, she gave up. She made her dressing correct and went back to the table. Max resumed his caresses, as if she belonged to him. Eve noticed that Max was making a sign to Luc. She understood that they were in collusion.

At the end of dinner, the guests left one after the other. Max and Luc had drunk a lot and Bernie himself offered them not to drive and to stay overnight, which of course they accepted eagerly. Eve prepared their rooms quickly. It was past midnight and everyone went straight to bed.

Eve was in bed but she was not sleeping. She was waiting for her husband to fall asleep, which came fairly quickly. But she had more than an hour to wait. At two o'clock, she got up without making a sound and passed a nightie. She moved to the bathroom. No more than a minute after Luc and Max join her. They locked the door.

They are now both naked and erected. Max approaches Eve, kisses her and lifts her nightie to pass it over her head. She is naked too then. Max places the edge of his hand between her thighs to rub it on the pussy. Eve takes his cock in her hand and strokes it a little to feel the stiffness. When she presses the column, she is fascinated by the red dick that swells and becomes shiny. Luc sticks himself behind her and gropes her breasts. He kneads them. She feels his hard cock on her buttocks while he kisses her in the neck. Max asks Eve to lean on the sink and to spread her thighs. He grabs her hips, moves forward and pushes his cock in her ass. It enters her cunt without difficulty, as she is enormously wet. He stuffs her with a big jerk. Then he pulls back and gives way to Luc, who fucks her in turn for a minute. Max and Luc alternate so. At each change, she is moving from frenzy to waiting. Her pleasure is going up but cannot reach orgasm.

The two men ask Eve to turn around, kneel and suck. Their tails are stiff, hard, stretched towards her, with the purple glans shining from Eve's wetness. She starts with Max. She licks the end, to take the drops that bead the urethral opening. She tastes this nectar. She heads the dick, the lips around, the tongue that passes on the sweet spot and rubs. She'd like to drink the cum but it's still too early. She pushes the tail as deep as she can in her throat and pumps with her mouth holding the balls in one hand and inserting the other in the ass crack line.

Luc caresses her cheek with his knot. He wipes the glans and she appreciates the moisture of the contact and the cock and pussy smell that emanates. She likes such fragrance. It excites her.

Suddenly, Bernie knocks on the door. Hubby asks Eve if she's ok. Max, Luc and Eve are all paralized. Eve pulls Max's cock out of her mouth and says she is fine. But Luc goes to the door, unlocks it and opens it. Bernie faces the scene. He is in his pyjamas. Luc is naked in front of him, erected. Eve is kneeled in front of Max and holds his cock in one hand and his buttocks in the other.

Without a word, Max takes Eve's arm, lifts her up and takes her to his room. He orders her to get on all fours on the bed. After a short hesitation, she obeys. He comes behind her and takes her. He fucks her thoroughly, with energy increased tenfold by the situation that seems to excite him. Eve is excited too, this moment ignites her and she comes. Max pulls back and the withdrawal of his cock along with her orgasm makes her squirt.

Max orders your husband to come and clean his wife's pussy. Luc pushes him to the bed and forces him to kneel behind her ass. Max leans on Bernie's head to stick his nose between wifey's buttocks. Max bends to watch and insists that Bernie spends his tongue on the vulva dipped in juice and urine. After that, he takes Bernie's face and brings it to him. He passes his cock on hubby's lips and pushes to force him to suck. He pinches his nose so Bernie is constrained to open his mouth. Max takes the opportunity to penetrate.

Meanwhile, Luc comes to lick Eve's anus. He softens the hole with his thumb that he smears with the juice in her pussy. When she is ready, he takes her hips with both hands and gently sodomizes her. He enters gradually, pushes inexorably and penetrates, and he goes as far as butting his pubis on the buttocks. Now, Luc buggers Eve and Max gets sucked by her husband. She looks at them and she sees that her husband sucks Max without seeming humiliated. When Luc is fully inside her ass, he stops holding her hips to pull down Bernie's pyjama pants, which shows an obvious erection.

Seeing this, Luc wets his middle finger and slips it between Bernie's buttocks. The finger does not find the hole directly and Eve notes that hubby flexes his knees and tends his ass slightly. She feels that Luc's cock is dilating when he gets his finger in her husband's anus. Bernie on his side feels in his mouth that Max is also excited by this scene of the wife and husband both fucked by their friends.

Luc coordinates his movements. When he pushes his finger deep in Bernie's ass, he pushes his cock at the same time in Eve's. When he pulls his hand down to bring out his middle finger, he backs up and almost out his cock from her anus. Then he starts again and enters again to the bottom of the two holes. After a few back and forth simultaneous finger and cock, he leaves hubby's hole to fuck wifey more seriously. He pounds her with huge cock strokes. Bernie passes his left hand on his anus. From the right he holds Max's cock while he sucks him. He really takes care, seeking to give pleasure, shaking the rod, licking the glans and the big blue vein. He enters the fingers of his left hand in his mouth to lubricate and then he fucks himself with his index and middle finger. Luc feels pleasure rising. He accelerates the pace and gives a last jerk. He groans with pleasure. He spurts in the end of Eve's hole. He is stuck to her buttocks. He squeezes her hips with his hands. She feels his cum fill her ass. The glans swells and spurts repeatedly.

Luc pulls out and turns to hubby, asking him to polish his cock full of cum mixed with his wife anal secretions. Bernie does it apparently greedily. Max and Luc ask him to lick wifey's ass to clean the sperm that drops. Eve is very open and he can get his tongue far enough. He is enjoined to search with his fingers to bring back and drink the cum that is at the end of the anal cavity. Eve pushes on her sphincter like to poop, to bring out her lover juice for her hubby.

While Bernie penetrates Eve with his tongue and his fingers, Max goes behind him and gets ready to fuck him. He asks Luc to stetch Bernie's buttocks and holding his cock in his hand, he presses the glans on the little brown hole, which opens and lets the cock head. He enters easily because on the one hand his cock is full of Bernie's saliva and on the other hand it seems that hubby is a follower of sodomy.

Luc comes to Eve's face and gets sucked. She is still on her knees with Luc's cock in her mouth. She caresses his balls and buttocks. Hubby cleans her ass and Max gets high thrusts. Hubby has an extreme hard-on. His cock is a stiff rod between his thighs. It has a swinging movement at the mercy of the thrusts of Max. Luc asks Eve to lie on her back and to place her head between her husband's thighs to suck him while he gets fucked. He places a cushion under her neck so that she has better access to the tail of her hubby. Luc stands between her legs and eats her pussy.

She pumps and she shakes her husband's cock, Luc tickles her piss hole and Max seeks to cum in Bernie's ass. Eve feels the channel in hubby's cock fill and the sperm coming up the rod. Simultaneously, she hears Max coming. She sees him holding hubby's ass against his belly and she knows he is unloading. That makes her squirt. She sucks the sperm that comes into her mouth, she presses the balls that she holds in her hand to squeeze all the juice and she squirts in Luc's mouth.

Finally, they all lie on the bed and they fall asleep quickly despite the sheet wet by the pee.

On the next day, Bernie and his two colleagues go back to work. Later in the morning, Eve finds her panty in the kitchen drawer.