The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

"Manni!" he screamed frantically. The band was tight and his cock was at an awkward angle. He was apprehensive the elastic would snap back on his cock. His hands thrust his trouser and underwear down in one swift move and the young man was now bare till his thighs as the garments snagged around his thighs, just above his knees.

The trunk of his cock was in her hand like the handle of a tennis racquet. It was hot and sticky with his oozing. She yanked at it. There was not enough lubrication and the situation was uncomfortable. She needed to open out her breasts completely so he would be more aroused than ever, but she was unwilling to let go what was clearly a very good specimen of manhood. He would ever-so-filling in her womb she thought, even as she worked his cock a few times.

Sundar gagged and gasped. "There!" she said triumphantly, "resist that!"

"I cannot resist you," he shuddered.

That was it. The young man had to be shown that it was lust that he was in the grip of.

She left his cock, lurching and bobbing. Sundar's hands went to Saroja's shoulders, desperately seeking attention on his throbbing cock. It needed her touch and it needed it now.

What was he being asked to resist wondered the maid. She craned her neck and looked in various angles to catch a glimpse of what was happening.

Saroja opened her blouse fully. "Look at this," she ordered him. "Can you resist this?"

Now on display was her bra, a minimal lacy affair. Her brown nipples were clearly visible.

"If you are talking of love and want my company, that is always yours. We can go out. See a movie. Shop. Eat out. Whatever. But this -- if you want this, it is my body you want. At your age, any young man will want this. I am not blaming you," she held his chin and lifted his face so she could look into his eyes.

"And once you have this, sex will be off your mind and you can think of your studies," she explained to him. "Look down there," she directed. His cock had swollen to new proportions at the sight of the lovely breasts held in the net-like lace of the bra.

"Todu. (Touch me)," she said simply. The young man reached out and his fingertips grazed the nipples in their delicate webbing. They were erect. She was aroused! He went further, pinching one between thumb and forefinger. He leaned forward and nuzzled the nipple with his nose. Everything was hot, damp and sweaty. She smelt heavenly, womanly and complete.

Her hand went back to his cock, hanging under its own engorged weight.

"Idu daane?" she asked. "This is it, isn't it? This is what obsesses you?" she held him, arm around his shoulder and fist pumping his cock gently.

He delicately reached for the front clasps of her bra. He wanted to suck in those breasts and eat them like mangoes. But a bra clasp is not so simple.

"Aah!" cried out Saroja in a sharp nip of pain as the restless youngster pushed the bra strap up to try get at his goal. The elastic cut into the flesh of her breasts.

"Iru! Wait! Avasara kuddukai!" she chided him gently. (You hasty one!) As her hands left his cock he pressed his hips forward to grind against her thigh. He stained her saree as he kissed her shoulder, her neck and her face, getting in her way.

She opened the bra and pushed him back. She had not uncovered the mounds. In fact, she had pulled the blouse back a bit, so that while her chest was open to him, the breasts themselves were partially covered. She wanted him to help himself.

The sounds confirmed the maid Suguna's suspicions. This was an illicit encounter between the young master and the lady of the house. She was not going to be denied the voyeuristic opportunity. She had her eye on the young man and it seemed that chance had been missed. But she wanted to see more. After trying various angles, she found that the gap in hinges were wide enough for her to capture a view through one eye. And there was Saroja amma, her pallu to one side and the youngster was gazing at her chest. The blouse had to be open from the front!

It was. Sundar reached out and pushed the loose cup of the bra over the ridge of the nipple. With that withholding protuberance out of the way, the bra fell away and the beautiful, luscious breast was in his full view. He leaned forward; from her position, the maid saw his head disappear and her mistress's head throw back in passion. Obviously the young man had sucked in her nipple and she was feeling the pleasure.

Indeed she was. Saroja hissed his name, "Dei Sundaraaaaaaa!" and pressed his head into her bosom. "What is lust for you is lust for me too da, kanna!" she moaned. Her hand roamed his back and she cupped his ass, pulling him to her, helping him grind his frustrated cock into the side of her own body.

Suddenly, everything seemed an obstacle to Saroja. She tugged at the rest of her saree and it came unraveled. Sundar's head now bobbed between the breasts. As her saree slipped to the floor, he let his hand roam her waist searching for a way in, but there was none. The chord of the petticoat was too tight. Instead he found the slit in the front. Through that he slid his hand in and caressed whatever flesh was available to touch. The curve of Saroja manni's belly was what he felt and he squeezed.

Inexperienced fingers searched for more. He didn't know what he was looking for and what it felt like. Or where he should search. He felt some strands of Saroja's untrimmed hair. He wondered if she had any underwear on, but nothing seemed to touch his hand. What he could not have known was that like most women from that part of the country, they wore nothing beneath the petticoat on most days.

She looked down at the head, lips flitting from one nipple to the other. His lips were wet and slobbering. All he seemed to know by instinct was that he wanted to suck and play with them. He did not seem to know how to give her pleasure. It was one of the mysteries of sexual trysts. The man seemed to get immense pleasure playing with the woman's body. But a woman's nipples were so sensitive; yet, unless the man learned how to give that pleasure, it meant little to her. She watched as the young man played out his curiosity of her anatomy. She took little note of the fingers twirling her strands of pubic hair. She had no intention of letting him go further on that side.

But breasts -- that was different. Mothering him and comforting him and making him come out of his shell was something she was completely prepared to do. The lust in him was inevitable at his age. If a young man of his age came anywhere near a woman he was bound to feel hugely aroused and even take his chances. She of course, had complicated the psychology of that situation with her own indiscretions of that distant evening. But everything could be righted. She had once read in a novel of the woman CEO seducing a key team member one night. The guy was thereafter never able to bring himself to resign. He kept hoping for one more encounter and more, but she never let it happen. Like that...

Sundar's sudden discovery that his teeth could do more with her nipples awoke her from her reverie. "Ah!" she jumped as a bolt of pleasure rippled through her and she hugged his head as his teeth gently allowed the nipple to slip through. He was thrilled at his manni's pleasure and sought to repeat the action. He sucked in her nipple and kept sucking till the body of her breast was nearly a third in his mouth. It was so large he couldn't take in more. Then he pulled back sucking all the time, allowing his teeth to run the rough texture of her now-engorged nipple.

Saroja threw her head back and grabbed at the lunging penis below. It was wet and slick with his juices and Saroja used that to slowly slide her hand along. Her body was in fever and she mentally noted the dimensions of her nephew's cock and how she would have to stretch to accommodate it. Not that she had any intention of, but her own pussy was now steaming and flowing from the treatment her breasts were getting. The youngster was learning fast and her own body was responding in a way that taught him well. As he reamed her nipples and sucked on her breasts, Sundar's hands were not idle. He found the chord holding the petticoat up and pulled at it till it unwound. Now the garment was open. It didn't slide down fully because of the flare of Saroja's hips. But it slid down enough to bare her left hip fully which cause the watching maid's own pussy to start juicing up.

Saroja grabbed the hand which was working to push the petticoat off the hip. "The door, the door," she babbled as Sundar went into overdrive on the breasts, alternating now between the two. The pleasure was intense and Saroja felt her pussy being tugged by the lines of pleasure shooting downward. A tremulous orgasm in her inside was imminent and the epicenter was going to see somewhere between breast and cunt.

As Sundar moved away from her to close the door, he felt held back by the grip on his cock. He paused and she fisted him quickly two or three times. Her face was flushed and lips parted. She could not smile or talk or say anything; her lust was too intense. She left the cock, her hand under it along its length, as if ready to hold any drops.

As the boy went to the door, she went to the bed. She lay down sideways to the left. She was now crossways on the bed she shared with her husband, her marital bed. In her mind once she had violated (been violated?) by another man, it didn't matter. It was a bit like the concept of God; He is everywhere, if you believe in the real concept. So also fidelity. Either you were, or were not. Thereafter, it didn't really matter if the location of a sexual tryst was one place or another.

She did feel that the three dear ones with whom she had had sexual trysts were too close to her. They were dear to her; they were family members. Instead of taking their needs elsewhere, she had helped satiate their curiosity and that initial hunger in a safe and controlled manner. Much better than whoring which would have been the alternative.

It was in that same role, as the emotional bond, the glue of the family that she found herself comforting Sundar right, albeit sexually. The boy had to be made to concentrate on his studies. The sexuality in the atmosphere was merely incidental and natural given his age. The hormones were bound to play havoc with him it was up to her to use her experience and maturity to help him overcome. In this, sex was a facilitator not the polluter. The pollution, so to speak was already on the young man's mind.

As she lay waiting, the thoughts in Sundar's mind were quite different. As he went to shut the door, he sensed movement outside the door. He glimpsed the maid Suguna ducking away. He was alarmed and was inclined to initially alert Saroja manni. But then he felt she that would merely kill the opportunity that was before him.

If Suguna was going to do anything immediate, she would have entered the room and confronted them. And if she was going to carry the information then Saroja would have to deal with that. But not right now. Right now, his beloved Saroja manni was on the bed, her petticoat askew, her blouse and bra open, the breasts waiting for him to resume his ministrations. And she was on the bed, where he could luxuriate in her arms and give her and take from all the attention needed.

"Where are you?" called out Saroja. Not that she was in a hurry but surely the maid would come looking for her once her housework was over. And Sundar's erection still needed subduing and she had to talk to him about his studies. In the meantime, she cleverly wanted to remove any misconception he may have that this was love. The "lust line" would help keep the kid in check while allowing her to shower her affections on him however she wished.

"No, just shutting the door," he replied, watching the stairs which the maid had gone up. She too had a sexy ass which swayed invitingly, he noted. Then he noticed that he felt he could fuck that woman too. Perhaps Saroja manni was right about lust. But she was special. May be he felt sexual attraction about Suguna only because he was already well aroused.

He turned to the bed and drank in the sight of Saroja manni lying there. The petticoat was askew all right, but Saroja had managed to keep it below her knee level. The chord had been retied by Saroja lightly; since it was not too tight he guessed he could slide his hands in and explore her fully. May be even get his fingers into her cunt and feel her nicely. The breasts lay open as before. The left breast was resting on the bed, the flesh spread with the nipple brown, puckered, hard and erect, demanding attention. Sweat coated the mound. The right breast hung under its weight, sagging. But not too much considering its volume. For that size some sag was inevitable. But when you considered the weight, it was a wonder that the nipple was near horizontal pointing at him Sundar marveled at the ability of that magnificent breast to hold its own against gravity.

She lay there, her left hand under her head and her right hand resting on her hip. She looked delicious. He wanted to drink in that sight more. He lay on his right, facing her, at half an arms length and watched her. She was beautiful. Perspiration accentuated her sexually charged look. The face was flushed red and the glistening skin seemed mositened with desire. His cock jerked and twitched as he lay there. He was watching, in part because he did not know what to proceed with and how far to proceed either.

She reached out and touched his cheek. "Kanna, (Dear one) this is the mystery of a woman that you can solve for yourself today. See all you want. Hold me. Touch me. I will give you pleasure. Overcome this uncontrollable feeling of lust by experiencing it. After that, nothing can distract you from your goals."

He nodded. His heart beat faster. The pleasure she was promising was the pleasure he had fantasized about for years now and come within a whisker of experiencing the other evening before he lost out to his younger sibling Gopi. Saroja could very well have fucked him instead, but the draw just went the other way. But today was his day.

He noticed teeth marks on those luscious breasts. He reached out and his fingers ran over the marks. Saroja noticed the marks now; she would have to stay away from Arvind, or atleast keep the room dark if he reached for her. There was no way she could explain the love bite on her flesh.

"This is what I meant when I said wild lust," she explained. She stroked his cheek, reached further and pulled his head to her. Sundar reclaimed the breasts that he felt belonged only to him. He held the right one, weighing it in his hand, measuring, cupping and feeling the soft mound of flesh. He squeezed, massaged and played with it. Saroja laughed to see him toy with her. He felt shy to hear the mature woman in her sultry tone laugh at him. It seemed she was amused and was making fun of him.

His cock grew slightly flaccid in that instant and he buried his head in the crook of her arm. She lifted his chin and looked into his eyes. Holding her breast I none hand, she fed it to him. "Open your mouth," she instructed him. Holding the breast as a woman does on feeding a child; she brought it to his partially open mouth and placed the nipple between his lips. She rocked gently pushing the flesh against his face. Sundar's lips closed around the erect knob of flesh and a rhythm identical to fucking commenced between nipple and lips.

Saroja shivered and Sundar clearly heard his manni's moan of passion, even though it was subdued in her throat. His hand felt her tummy, stroking gently as it made its way lower. Saroja caught the wayward hand and clutching it in her own, guided it to his cock. She made him touch himself and then abandoned the hand and took charge of his prized cock.

She once again gently felt its dimensions. Nice and thick, but not as thick as Gopi. What it lacked in thickness was made up in length. She would have loved to have this inside her and as Sundar mauled her tits she felt herself on the verge of loss of control but she felt there were dangers in indulging Sundar. He could get more obsessive and further imagine that love was the main driver. It was love, but of a different kind. The lust was a complication to handle.

She had said that enough times to her own self to convince herself of it. Yet, when she talked to him on those lines, she could hear her own voice and did wonder. Was not the preaching hypocrisy considering the way she was toying with the young man and the pleasure which now soared between her legs.

She pushed all such thoughts out of her head as she gripped the cock, her hand smeared and coated with his juices. With this lubrication she was going to masturbate him to a full release. Then some comforting. Some talk and the young man should be ready to sit down for his studies.

She held on to him with one arm around his head. She sought her own pleasure from his lips on her breasts. That would do for her. The rest -- she would masturbate herself. Her other hand gripped the cock and she commenced fisting him, methodically, fucking the cock into her fist.

Sundar moaned onto the breast as the brutal beating of his cock caused him immense pleasure. His hips bucked and thrust into her soft firm hand, treating the tunnel in her fist as a cunt to pound.

He moaned onto the flesh filling his mouth as he continued to ravage her breast. His teeth sank in and hovered on the edge of a completely hurtful bite. He held back only be cause he knew that letting his teeth release would hurt her. But the controlled aggression of his lips and teeth on her breasts only heightened her passions. She could sense he was being brutal but that he was holding within the acceptable limits of passion.

"Tell me," she asked breathlessly, as se continued to pump his unyielding cock, "Is it possible to be gentle while feeling so much pleasure?"

The young man shook his head to indicate no.

"Isn't this maddening?" she asked as her thumb thwacked the head. The boy jumped at the new maneuver. She was driving him wild.

"Manni" he groaned.

"Sollu pa (tell me). How could you inflict those sharp tooth marks on me but for lust?", she asked, running the thumb over the slick cock head again.

"Love is gentle. Can this be gentle?" she asked. "This animalness is lust," she explained.

The cock was now leaking copiously as she continually alternated between strong fisted pumps and featherlike swipes of her thumb on the cockhead. Fist fuck. Thumb-swipe. Fist-fuck. Then thumb-swipe. Sundar was sobbing onto the breast in this mouth, saliva smearing the flesh and his hand clutching at his manni's ass pulling her close as he could and rocking.

"Stop, stop, stop," he sobbed, fucking her fist even harder as he couldn't resist the pleasure.

She held his cock in the racquet grip and gave him a few high-speed slides.

"Noooooooooooo" he screamed as he pushed himself away desperate to hold off his imminent orgasm.

"En da! What happened dear?" she asked caressing his face.

"I don't want this. I want what you gave Gopi," sobbed the desperate young man.

"What did I give him?" asked Saroja, leaning forward to grab his cock again. Her hand was a mess now and she didn't want the lubrication to go waste.

Suguna leaned closer to the door to try and listen to this new gossip properly. What had happened with Gopi? She pressed her ear to the door, uncomfortable with the warm glow between her legs and unable to think of relieving herself. Her husband, she felt was in for a real fuck fest with her tonight. She was going to ride him silly tonight she thought. Sundar put his arm around him manni and hugged her tight, hiding his face in her shoulder. "You let him fuck you,"

Saroja who had reclaimed Sundar's cock and was just about to resume the masturbation of the boy, froze. She felt the contours in her fist and wondered if he would go too deep and hurt her. The girth was fine, she had taken more from Gopi. The same Gopi in that same fuck session which Sundar was now referring to.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers