The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers

"That was different, da," she implored.

"In what way? He is younger than me too. How could you do him and not me?" sobbed Sundar, hot tears running down his cheeks as he demanded fair treatment from his aunt.

"Appadi ellam sholla kudathu," She soothed him. (You shouldn't say such things) "It just happened that day, that's all. Haven't I always treated you like my favorite son?" she asked, her hand still steady on Sundar's cock. She found herself pressing the head a little to head off his orgasm and wondered why she did that. Didn't she want him to finish?

She continued to rock the boy, comforting him.

"Yes, but when it came to this, he got all of you. When it came to really important things he got more," complained Sundar.

"You really think the sex and the lust are more important than the love?" she asked.

"You love him no less. You have yourself said so in the past. And then this. So all in all, he has more, doesn't he?" countered Sundar. His hand roamed her back, inside the blouse. Her expanse of the back, soft and broad, felt lovely. He wished she would undress fully and let him feel all her body with all of his. Fingers ran over her ass and caressed her intimately, conveying his sense of ownership of her.

He started to kiss her. First it was her neck where his face was buried. Then he kissed her ear and earlobe. Then her neck. Soon he shimmied down to the level of her breasts and covered them with thousands of butterfly-kisses. She held his head in her hands lovingly, guiding him and allowing him to feast on her body.

"Shh, don't cry," she comforted him as she would a baby. His hot tears receded as he enjoyed tasting every part of her body. Soon the breasts were resting on the top of his head as he kissed her belly. Pushing the petticoat as low as it would go -- around the widest part of her hips -- he kissed her navel and rubbed her soft tummy with its gentle sag and curve on his cheek.

Then he cleverly pushed the same petticoat up and baring her thighs and her pussy laid his cheek against the thigh. Saroja lifted the upper leg, giving her young nephew the space to insinuate his head between her legs. It was involuntary, she could swear. For his part, he nuzzled her hairy patch between the legs. Somewhere deep in that forest of hair lay the target of his endeavors. He knew if she would allow him to lay his cock against the triangle, one way or the other he would find his way in. right now he nuzzled her hard.

Saroja gasped as the young man occasionally touched an erotic zone within her thatch. Her hand gripped her own breasts as she struggled to compensate for his lips and mouth; they had made her breasts and nipples sensitive and pleasurable but were missing when the need had soared.

The need had also soared in the well of her stomach. She could not hope for a very good job of cunnilingus from the novice but she was willing to get all the pleasure she could after all, if she was going to masturbate him to orgasm, so could she let him. It was penetration which would cause complications. She could not be seen to succumb. That was every different from allowing him to have his way in a limited sense. Every step (she justified to herself) was going to make it easier to extract promises for her from him.

With forefinger and middle finger she held apart her cunt lips providing a landmark for the searching mouth to seek. "There between my fingers!" she hissed wishing desperately that the young man would prove good at what he had now initiated. Sundar kissed those fingers and kissed the hair between her fingers, feeling some softness buried within.

"Not your kisses," she told the bewildered young man. Not kisses? Then what?

"Put out your tongue," panted Saroja, unable to wait for his targeted attention.

She hoisted up her knees and spread her legs wide. With one hand behind his head and the other hand continuing to hold her throbbing flesh apart, she urged the boy towards the logical goal.

Tongue sticking out, uncertain on what it was supposed to do, Sundar allowed his head to be guided toward the vale between the legs. He looked upward and say his manni spread out shamelessly open ad wide, breasts were jutting upward and he could not see her face, hidden as it was beyond the slopes, inclines and undulations of her body topped by the peak of her breasts.

He prodded tentatively at the proffered target. His cock was nice and hard and staining the sheet below. ("Would Arvind Uncle notice the smear in the evening and ask?" he wondered.) If he could deploy that -- and how eager he was to do so! -- he would have speared her, here and now. But his tongue seemed too soft and pliable to make an entry...

As the young, inexperienced man prodded and thrust, Saroja realized he did not know what he was supposed to do. She released her grip on his head. Now with two hands, she held apart her thighs, her lips and her fingers did their best to present him with a clearing in the forest of hair between her legs. Sundar watched in fascination as the brown, puffed lips, glistening from Saroja's own secretions stared him in the face.

"Now lick!" commanded Saroja. "Lick?" asked Sundar, confused. She briefly put her right hand once again behind his head and pulled him close. Sundar's nose buried in the wet fleshy opening and he inhaled the intimate, intense and acid aroma of Saroja's deepest recesses. He gasped for breath. His manni was so excited and uncontrolled that she did not realize that she was practically suffocating him.

Sundar insinuated his own hand between his face and her triangle, and pulled apart the flesh and the hair, so that between Saroja and Sundar once again she was held open and apart for him to be able to focus on his work.

Sundar looked and realized he would rather feel with his tongue than look at her gaping flesh. He buried his face in between her legs and allowed his tongue to 'lick' as Saroja manni had instructed him. She was wet on his tongue but soon, with his tongue stretched out, he found that he too was salivating. He allowed his saliva to flow and dilute the acidity of his aunt's secretions. It diluted the pungency to a point where he was able to taste her better.

Saroja shuddered as the tongue slaked her thirst for immediate and urgent attention. She thrust her hips involuntarily, rubbing her wet, open and raw flesh on his face. From her anus to her clit, she thrust and parried with his tongue. In between, her perineum, the delicate stretch of skin, the gaping open cunt and the opening to channel that descended to her womb, all got passing slaps from his tongue and digs from his chin and nose.

Sundar was a bit queasy but did not want in any way to disappoint his darling manni. Whatever she wanted from him, he would give. And then he knew she would now give him the comfort and pleasure of her bosom. But first, he had to learn the lessons she was so intent on teaching him. He thought of a solution to his queasiness. His fingers searched for the pussy and he slid in two fingers. His chin now rested on his palm and her anus was shielded from his mouth by the hand.

What was a defensive move for him was an intensely pleasurable maneuver for Saroja. His fingers filled the aching vacuum in her cunt even as she desired more of his tongue on her clit. "Oh! This is good! Goodddd! Ah!" she gurgled as with each thrust of her hips the fingers fucked her. With her hand she now guided his mouth back to the ramparts of her cunt. The lips, the channel in between and the clit on the top.

The new sounds, scuffling and moans were just too much for Suguna's curiosity. The maid found a new chink in a window to the room. What she saw stunned her. The youngster had his head between his aunt's legs. The woman was lying back, her breasts bare, legs spread wide. Suguna's own body started to stir with lust as she watched her mistress indulge her own nephew on her husband's bed. She stroked her pussy through her saree, seeking her own relief.

Unknown that he was giving pleasure to another woman indirectly, Sundar brought his lips into play on his aunt's pussy, to give his tongue a rest. He nibbled at the cunt, and slobbered over the increasing drenched flesh. As Saroja manipulated her hips, Sundar's lips and tongue played on whatever came into focus. When it hit her clit, her nails dug into Sundar's head, hurting him. She held still, giving him the chance to play on her sensitive zones.

Sundar did. He tongued. He lapped. He stroked. He stabbed. And when the variety of exploratory strokes hit her, Saroja thrashed about. She moaned loudly, calling out to him using the endearment 'kanna' which means 'dear'. And then when she thrust and relaxed her hips the zone under his mouth changed. Now when he made those same moves, she stayed steady, enjoying, luxuriating and not calling out to him.

And he wanted her to call out to him in that desperate tone and urgency. He wanted her to want him so badly that she would abandon all talk of love and lust and just lose herself in him.

So now he searched out that part of her which made her respond in that wild fashion. With his fingers he located the zone. His tongue snaked out to join his finger. He jabbed with his tongue to ascertain whether he had it right. Jerks and convulsions from his manni told him, yes, he had the target. "Yes, my boy," she murmured, her fingers stroking his hair.

That was all he wanted to hear. Sundar now propped himself on his elbows to bring focus to the job. He tongued her with vehemence. Saroja's thighs closed in on his head as she rapidly climbed to a high. This was unbearable for her and she pushed her hips forward and back in an involuntary movement. The fingers embedded in her cunt raked her as Sundar devoured his manni.

She was now screaming his name and babbling incoherently as he concentrated his youthful energy on his new find. He did not know what it was and he didn't care. All he knew was Saroja manni was intensely focused on him and he was giving her something special, which she seemed to want with zeal.

"Yes, you bastard! Fuck me with your tongue. Kudu da. Give. Give me pleasure. Do things that a woman and her nephew are not supposed to do. Vidathey! Don't spare me! Listen to nothing! Yes, yes, yes!" she ranted as the tongue serviced her to its fullest.

Sundar started to withdraw his fingers so that he could hold her sumptuous ass in both hands and eat her as if she was a large fruit. But Saroja grabbed his wrist and thrust his hand back in.

"No!" she screamed in a trembling voice. "In! In! In!" she hissed, ramming his fingers up her cunt repeatedly. "And don't stop the sucking and tonguing," she begged, hand on the back of his head urging him on.

As Suguna watched the older woman shamelessly take her pleasure from the younger man, the maid let her own fingers slip under her garment to sink into the bubbling cauldron of her own pleasure.

"Pannu da! (Do it.) Manni kaaha pannu! (Do it for your manni)" sighed Saroja, encouragingly to Sundar.. She pulled herself up briefly wanting to move back up the bed. In the process his face and fingers were out of her. But she was okay with that. She was preparing to lie back, spreading herself as best as she could. She could take her pleasure as fully as ever confident that the young man had cottoned on to the formula. As she sat up and wiggled backwards onto the centre of the bed, she leaned forward.

Holding his face in her hands, she kissed him on his lips with an open mouth and probing tongue. She tasted herself on him. She allowed herself to smear juices and saliva so that all inhibition came to an end.

Then quickly laying back she pressed his head down back between her legs. He sank his face back into her flesh between the thighs, his own mind dizzy with desire. The scents, aromas, the humidity and the heat of this encounter was dizzying. He had not previously realized that there was so much more to the act of sexual indulgence. He had yet to use his throbbing hard member but every other sense of his had been called into play. He had touched, smelt, tasted and felt her in every other way. Other than his cock, now pressed hard into the mattress below, the sheath pressed to his belly. He had no way of knowing that she did not plan on letting his cock go where his tongue was.

Sundar slid his fingers in and closed in on her waiting flesh with his mouth. Saroja held herself completely open.

She groaned loudly as Sundar hit the right spots with now unerring accuracy. The boy was a quick learner, she thought to herself. By now he too must be wildly aroused and that would make it easy for her to finish him, if he hadn't already lost his seed in excitement.

Saroja's world narrowed down to the throbbing knob of flesh between her legs. Suddenly, Sundar was no body. Certainly not her nephew. There was nothing except a man whose hands and lips were serving her well. She goaded him on, thumping her hips alternately into his face and on the mattress below her.

The orgasm welled up within her and with a shriek she started to throw herself around.

"Aio! Amma! Yes! Stay there.... Yah.....yah.... yah.....yah.......!"yelped Saroja, holding his ears as she kept him as focused as possible on her bucking and thrashing cunt. She couldn't stop moving but it was critical she present him with an unmoving target.

Sundar slobbered through the squishy mess under his mouth, his aunt's secretions and his own saliva mixing to form a steaming wet pot.

With every shout of delight from her mistress, Suguna rammed her own clutch of fingers into her own pussy, shamelessly masturbating to relieve herself of intense arousal. One hand fucked while the other hand stroked the clit. She could not fully see what the two in the room were doing but she was desperately jealous of Saroja's intense pleasure.

Saroja heaved her body helplessly as pleasure wracked her system. Her breasts needed pinching and she gripped them hard, twisting and torturing the flesh and nipples even as she tossed and turned.

Sundar looked up and saw a different Saroja manni. Her head was thrashing about, her breasts were swollen and in her own hands, and her belly seemed pointed upward as the muscles there gathered in for the impending explosion.

"Sundara!" she exulted long and loud as the blinding orgasm ripped through her. She completely lost control of her body, thrashing around on the bed with force of maybe six couples fucking like animals at the same time. The bed squeaked and groaned much more than it ever had to her fucking Arvind on it. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she screamed.

"See! See! Ah! Look! Look at your manni! Aio!" she sobbed with each convulsion. Her head banged from side to side as her legs gripped the head between them in a vise. Her fingers du into his scalp.

"Suck me, you greedy young man!" she cried out, and then "Drink!" she announced to the bewildered Sundar. And then came the flood.

Saroja had been clenching her muscles as the orgasm pounded her. She felt nervous about the gush inside her. She thought she was losing control of her bladder. When the orgasm weakened her completely and Sundar continued his tonguing a dam burst forth.

That was when she shouted "Drink!"

"Take! Drink! Suck! Soak yourself! Here! Here! Here!" she pleaded to him. Each exhortation was accompanied by large squirts of amber liquid. Sundar was drenched and gasped for breath. He was completely smothered by her outpourings. He held on for dear life, watching the woman on the bed behave like a slut consumed by desire.

Finally, when she could take no more, she pushed him away and turned around, pressing herself down to the mattress, hiding herself from him. Her ass, glistening with the juices which had poured from her, was full and curvaceous. She seemed delectable.

Saroja manni seemed wrapped in her own self, oblivious to the condition of her nephew. The young man, his cock slightly drooping from the steady leakage of precum, raised himself on his knees and stared at the prone form on the bed. She was quaking and shivering, but she was clinging to herself. Saroja's orgasm had lost its violent buffeting, but the earthquake in her body had hardly ceased. She pressed her thighs together, feeling tingling waves of shock rippling through her body.

Her own intensity was such that she couldn't even begin to think of Sundar. She couldn't take him even touching her in an innocuous place, leave alone her clit or pussy. But Sundar had hardly begun. All night on the train coming in he had fantasized about her. The first thing he had done that morning when he got a chance to freshen up was masturbate. And all morning he had waited to get Saroja to pleasure him. He thought she was vulnerable.

He leaned forward and sank his teeth playfully into the flesh of her buttock.

Saroja cried out in an uncontrollable frisson of violent pleasure. She shuddered and convulsed and struggled to get onto her knees. Instead she collapsed and fell away from Sundar. She kept her legs tightly pursed as the pleasure from her own thighs being rubbed together extended her orgasm.

Sundar was kneeling, his cock regaining some of its volume from taking in the sultry sight of his aunt lying back, her bare breasts bouncing and jostling as she fell back.

He held his own cock and his slid up and down once or twice, with intent to move above her and try to get between her legs.

Saroja realized what he wanted. She reached out and grabbed and took a claim on the cock. Her hand joined his fist in stroking the cock. She attempted to commence to masturbate him.

He slapped her hand aside and lay over her. His hands were on either side of her head, his cock was looming over her, dripping its juices on to her tummy and thighs. He placed his knee between her legs and tried to prise apart the legs so he could get at her.

From her vantage point Suguna could see the cock hang downward, visible to her from between his legs. What was wrong with Saroja Amma, she wondered. Her nephew had seen her completely in the nude and pleasured her. He was well hung too. She could just as well allow the young master to fill her. Why wouldn't she?

Saroja reached under and caught the cock in her hand. As Sundar pushed she pretended to be ready to guide him to her love nest. It caught Sundar off guard as she let him gain control of his cock. And then she pulled him down and let him lie with his chest on hers. Her hand however did not leave his cock.

She pumped him with vigor while holding him tight to her. She whispered into his ear, "See how difficult it is for you to accept the restraints I impose on you. All my loving cannot control you. What you want is hard desire, which neither you nor I can resist," she whispered into his ear.

"Let me release you from this lust. Not just today, but I will do this for you whenever you want," she promised. "But don't ask for what Gopi got as a matter of chance"

Holding him close, with an arm around his neck, Saroja fisted the hard cock mercilessly. She knew she would find him filling, satisfying and a virile stud. But she couldn't afford to pleasure herself anymore. The boy would not be controllable and she couldn't put herself in a position where she promised unlimited sex.

Suguna knew she would have taken quite the opposite decision. The young man was thick and long-ish. He would be fun and satisfying. AS Saroja fisted her nephew, Suguna fucked herself. Saroja blinked away tears as she realized she could not indulge herself with the young man any further without it getting too dangerous; he was getting emotional. Sundar felt tears welling up as he felt his aunt put up and impregnable barrier. His hot tears rolled down as his aunt's hand flew over the cock like a piston.

The tears touched Saroja's shoulder. And something inside her gave way.

misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers