The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

She pushed Sundar off her; he rolled away to one side, his cock still rigid, waving like a flagpole. She bunched up her petticoat once again and sat on his thighs. She knelt up on one knee and holding his cock upright, maneuvered herself over the young man who had covered his face to hide his tears.

Rubbing the large cockhead on her semi-dry cunt, she gasped as she felt moistness spring up. She let go of the cock as it snagged in between her thighs. Quickly placing her hands on his chest she lowered herself on the hard maleness.

She could not help a long, loud groan as it splayed her upon as it speared its way upwards. She found herself being pushed wide open and the cock journeying deep into her, never-ending its invasion.

Sundar felt his manni's entire being open up and swallow him, fluids running down his cock as every thing poured onto him as she opened up.

"Sundara! Porumada?" she shuddered. (Sundar. Does that do it for you?)

"Manni!" cried out the young man, trying to hug her; but that was impossible. She had her head thrown back as the cock sank up her channel. It seemed to fill her completely, even as it stretched her out fully. No it seemed to go to her womb! NO- that was her stomach. Oh god, this boy was long AND thick.

Her entire being convulsed as she gobbled up all the flesh that was on offer from him. She could not move. She did not want to. Her own orgasm was still only receding and this young man's cock, with its well proportioned volume had reignited fires.

Sundar thrust upward, trying to get his aunt to move. But Saroja rested her hands on Sundar's chest and stayed put.

Suguna was pleased and disappointed at the same time. She had some visions of getting a chance of deflowering the young man if her mistress had left him uninitiated. So she was disappointed. But she was happy to see her mistress lose control and the young man getting his full due of pleasure.

Saroja held her own belly, cupping it, feeling deep inside the cock embedded. She searched out Sundar's hand and guided him to feel her belly, as if to show him how deep he had filled her. She had so very nearly missed this!

A gush of new secretions from her cunt swamped Sundar's pubic hair. Sundar's one hand was on her belly while the other flitted from one breast to another, toying with her.

Suddenly, Sundar got both his hands to his aunt's breasts and he hoisted her slightly up. This gave him a bit of space, and he started thrusting upward, fucking his aunt. She pressed his chest down and bared her teeth as his cock raked her pussy walls and pleasured her. She shuddered and smiled. Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked down at him. She smiled weakly as pleasure, emotion and desire played across her face.

She pounded downward on cue when he pulled back. He thrust up when she came to a rest. The tight grip on his hands on her breasts, holding her up as it were, caused a further frisson of pleasure.

"Sundar! My dear! Are you happy now?" she asked, fucking in rhythm with him. God, this young man was good! Look at the reaming her cunt was getting!

Sundar leaned forward and kissed her breasts.

A few more thrusts later, Sundar started to get violent. His hands mauled the tits and his cock rammed harder and harder as he tried to tame his aunt. Saroja manni flounced up and down on the cock which she was possessed with. After that burst of fluid when Sundar had mouthed her, her vaginal walls were more watery than slippery. The continued pounding was now beginning to feel raw. Arvind could barely last anything like what Sundar had. So she had never felt this challenged. But now she worried about her own cunt being hurt from the virile pounding and thrusting.

She leaned backwards and reaching behind, ringed Sundar's cock with her fingers. The boy yelped as he felt his foreskin pulled back fully and cock head exposed. The cunt rode down on the round pink exposed head, driving him wild. Fingers tickled his balls and perineum and finally came Saroja's master stroke: she invade his anal opening with her little finger.

"Ah" shuddered Sundar. "Manneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he sobbed out as he felt his sphincter lose control and semen burst forth.

"Shh!" cautioned Saroja, now knowing that the only person who could hear was actually watching them and masturbating furiously. There was nothing to be achieved by silence.

"Vaa da kanna!" she called out to him lovingly. (Come my child!)

He nodded, tears running down the sides of his face, "Yes, manni! I am.......!" He stammered.

"You are what?" she egged him on, her eyes dancing even as her pussy continued to dance up and down his erect-as-ever cock.

"I am going to ...going to...... uh! Going to.... Ah!" he babbled.

"Say it da! Tell you manni! I am here for you," she urged him, continuing to fuck energetically as she felt a second wave build up within her.

"I am going to spill.... Should I? inside you?" he asked, thrusting without a pause, so his questions were not really meaningful.

She nodded vigorously, signaling her own orgasm rather than actually answering him.

"Just," she gasped as she felt another orgasm welling up, "Fuck," she panted, thrusting hard and continuously, "meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she squealed as her orgasm hit before his.

She thrust down and held there, her flesh convulsing, gripping and milking his throbbing member.

Sundar tried to thrust up as he desperately sought the friction of her fuck. He could not move. She was trembling and clinging to him, as her cunt pulsated around his cock.

When she sucked in her breath, he pumped up. While she had cum before him, she did not end before he started.

His first shot blossomed warmly into her pussy and womb. She felt the spray spread into her depths from that first shot.

"Manni, my manni" sobbed the young man as he felt his soul empty into this very important, this first woman in his life.

"Yes kanna," she stammered back, flinging herself on to his chest, letting him feel her breasts. They clung to each other as orgasms washed over in asynchronous waves. Each beating against the other. She leaned forward flopping her breasts on his face so he could suck, lick, bite maul and do whatever he wanted. But she also leaned that forward so that her pussy would now be under her control so she could rake his cock nod milk him completely.

He filled her, saturated her only to overflow and swamp back onto his own pubic hair.

As she leaned forward, the cock left her depths and came to ream itself in the first quarter to a third of her tunnel. She pumped with her hips rubbing his cockhead hard, extracting every drop of cum that his orgasm had to offer. She opened her mouth and kissed him, allowing his screams and rantings to go on in her throat.

Suguna watched the interlocked bodies as she quietly joined them with an orgasm of her own. It was hardly adequate and she desperately prayed her husband wouldn't come home drunk. He was quite useless to her then whereas what she needed was a hard animal fuck from an alert full man. Now that the young master seemed spent, her husband was her next best bet....

Sundar sobbed in relief as he felt his cock empty out fully and his cock lose its intense hardness of all morning.

As passions receded, bodies sagged. Suguna leaned against the window sill weak from an intense, if unsatisfying orgasm. Saroja let her body rest on Sundar, allowing him to feel her breasts, his cock to recede while inside her, her thighs on his, her face on his and his hands around her.

Sundar was wet with perspiration and lay back as his aunt's still bubbling cunt pumped on his rapidly receding cock, as if to ensure no drop went unattended. His cock shuddered and jerked gratefully as residual dribbles were coaxed out from the constant rubbing and squeezing.

Saroja had good reason to allow the gradual slowing and holding the young man close. Now that sex, lust and passion were out of the way, she wanted to leverage the tenderness of the situation fully in getting promises from Sundar to focus on his studies better.

But that was later. Right now, she wanted to stay with the little tremors and the residual frissons of pleasure; sometimes in her, sometimes in him.

They drifted into sleep without knowing it was happening. She awoke once, realizing that he was pinned under her. And while he seemed completely spent and drained, his cock was hard and snagged in her somewhat sore pussy.

He drifted in and out of sleep, watching her lying open and vulnerable, yet satiated and happy.

She knew her cooking was massively delayed but she knew Sundar would not mind.

Sundar knew they had slept late into the afternoon but there didn't seem to be a hurry for anything.

And Suguna left discreetly, shutting the door behind her as she left her madam and her young lover naked and intertwined on her master's bed.

Later that night

Arvind came home to find Sundar absorbed in studies.

"It must be the atmosphere at home over there," he said to Saroja who busied herself in the kitchen. "See how well he is focusing today on his studies!" remarked Arvind as he went up to his bedroom to change out of his work clothes. "If he was studying in a local college here he could have stayed with us" he said walking up the stairs.

Saroja shut the idea out of her mind. She could not decide on the buzz between her legs when she heard Arvind say that. It scared her and excited her at the same time. The soreness in her pussy and the young man's emotional come-on was scary. As for the excitement -- that was when she shut the idea out of her mind.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers