The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sundar's middle class sensibilities and his up-bringing which had not allowed him to look at women from the working classes with such lust-laden eyes, abandoned him. All he could see was a beautiful woman, sensuous and sexy, lips wide, eyes dancing with desire, and massive mammaries which had cow-teats for nipples.

He gratefully buried his face in her breasts, babbling and tonguing and lashing at the feeding mounds. She reached below and between them to grab his bouncing cock. She held it in her fist and gave it a few thrusts as he lapped and ate at her breasts like they were mounds of cream. She groaned her approval and unmindful of his state took her own pleasure. That proved to be a mistake as her lust trumped her expertise. She pumped him once too many and the young man lost his seed to her fingers and fist. He spurted, cumming in force as she squeezed an orgasm out of him. The pumping was so well timed that his first shot was propelled forward. A hot blast of semen splashed on her torso. The powerful release caused him to bite and maul her tits in his ecstasy.

Suguna yelped in pain and pleasure as his teeth sank into her flesh and sucked hard. Nipples, the tender and soothing udders, were lashed and pulled- hard and rough. She knew she had not taken care to head off his orgasm but now she made sure his pleasure was full by expertly manipulating and twisting her hands and fingers on the pulsating flesh. Her hands were coated with white, thick cum and so was her body, where gobs of cum lay like pearl drops. Her breasts and nipples were raw with his rough handling and the pleasure she felt was intense.

As the cock subsided, she pumped with each spew. She gave him his full pleasure. Then, she waddled further up, her breasts jiggling and her hips were now on top of his head. She propped herself up on one knee opening her cunt to him. Her saree was unraveled from the toe of the bed and was half draping her. With the other hand she pulled his head into her recesses and spread her cunt lips on his nose and his lips.

Sundar smelt the sweaty pubes of the working class woman and the acrid pungent aromas. She ground down on him and he involuntarily stuck his tongue out, as trained by his aunt. Suguna moved her body around, now facing his cock. As she rested her body on her knees her mouth hovered above his cock, while her cunt closed in on his mouth. Her mouth closed in on the wet, clammy cock, which, once in her mouth surprised her by showing signs of life: it bobbed and lurched as she sucked on it. The cock seemed to tremble. As she lipped the knob of flesh, Sundar screamed into her cunt, the pleasure he was feeling was incredible.

He greedily gobbled at the offered cunt to repay this amazing woman in kind. She was a full blooded woman who was ravaging his body and giving him amazing pleasure. His orgasm had been intense and seemed to boil up from the end of his spine and he had cum so hard that the semen had splattered on her and splashed back on him. And now here she was sucking his flesh into her mouth and pumping it.

He laid into her cunt with a vigor, hands instinctively grabbing her buttocks. He buried his face in her lapping at the cunt, searching for the clit which his aunt had taught him about just 24 hours earlier.

The probing tongue brought immense pleasure to Suguna. She raised her head off his cock to implore him to do more. "Young master! Young master! Do me! Suck me!" she begged him as she went back to her own task.

She needed to mouth him to a full erection and he was amazing her with his youthful response. The cock was halfway there as she sucked him in and pushed him out, goading him to a new arousal.

It was at this point that Saroja chose to check on her nephew. He had slept enough, better to rouse him awake. She didn't plan on going near his bed, lest he grab her into his arms. But when she pushed the door, she found it latched. She pushed once more, and the latch slid under the weight of gravity and she heard the metal bolt fall back as the door opened.

If he had locked the door, he must have wanted privacy, surmised Saroja. She gently let the door swing slightly ajar to see if her nephew was awake. May be he was uncovered and nude. Maybe he was masturbating.

But all she saw was a tangle of arms and legs. No heads. Only arms and legs. The sumptuous rump had to be a woman, curves and all. And around her ass were hands, presumably her nephew's. The woman's head was bobbing up and down between the man's legs. Her hands were stretched out, above her head and she was holding his ankles, as if spreading his legs apart so that she could suck his cock unhindered. She saw Suguna's massive mounds of flesh pressed on Sundar's torso, their sides bulging outward.

Her eyes drank in the sight of a couple in the classic 69 embrace, which someone has classically described as "a double-backed beast of pleasure."

Jealousy, anger, fury, relief and arousal all coursed through Saroja's body in quick succession. She had taught him to love a woman but not for him to pleasure someone else! And yet, here was Suguna wailing out and her ass shuddering and shaking as he clearly ate her to divine pleasure. She was angry that a servant would take such liberties when there were so many restrictions on their movements. But she also knew that this encounter would liberate Sundar fully from his obsession with his aunt; this caused relief and jealousy in equal measure.

The servant maid propped herself up so she could fuck down on the young man's face. Yet she tried to lean forward and keep his cock captured. However, Sundar had the better of her, since he had only just cum. The woman threw her head back and pressed her hips down on his face, fucking him liberally, shamelessly taking her pleasure. She was facing Saroja who was at the door. As Suguna threw her head back, her breasts thrust upward, jutting up and out, towards Saroja, as if on offer.

Saroja was transfixed at the sight of the sumptuous breasts with their luscious nipples jutting out. The woman -- and this was indeed the first time Suguna was recognizing her as a woman -- was an awesome sight. Her hair was flouncing, in parts stuck to her own damp flesh. Her kumkum was smeared on her forehead, having dabbed the precum liberally oozing from Sundar's massive erection. And the broad chest pinched into a somewhat narrow waist before flaring into wide curvy hips. She reminded Suguna of the classical depiction of a South Indian beauty in temple carvings.

Those wide hips were opened out and rested on a saddle formed by Sundar's face. The nose, his chin and his tongue played without restrained on the inner and intimate recesses of the servant maid's flesh. Orgasms hit her in rapid succession as the young master, initiated just the previous day under the tutelage of his upper-class aunt worked hard at the woman open above him. With each wave of her orgasm, Suguna squealed; thrust herself down towards Sundar's lips and outward towards in the direction of a stunned Saroja.

The servant of the house was being eaten, her cunt sucked and tongued. She was not allowed to use house furniture. Her cutlery, cups and plates were separate for her use. And here she was on the bed (not even a chair or sofa!), atop her favorite nephew, hips spread wide, cunt on his lips. And her own large wide mouth was on his cock, her cheek and chest and body laved with his juices.

Sundar enjoyed her hands on his ankles and the feeling of being held. As her cunt spat its cum at him, in a very male release, he enjoyed taking her release and giving her pleasure. His years of being starved of a woman had suddenly ended with him consuming, literally, two women in the space of 24 hours. And each of them was a revelation.

If Saroja manni was his Madonna, Suguna was the ultimate whore. She was a servant; she could be used in the most shameless pursuit of pleasure. She had none of the restraints that Saroja manni involved. He felt lucky and his body felt alive.

Saroja Manni was his Goddess and he was glad she was the one to initiate him.

But the way he was using Suguna, fucking her mouth and allowing his semen to splash on her body -- this was uniquely different. There were so many things he could not do with his manni; he could do with this woman. He could demand of her and use her. He could be bold and aggressive. Suguna could tend to the most intimate of his needs and he didn't have to face her on family occasions.

And the way he wanted to fuck and dominate while fucking was not something he could do with delicate and divine Saroja. That kind of bestial sexuality would have to be with someone like Suguna. And in this most intimate of a man-woman coupling, his middle-class upbringing told him that to use a servant maid as a slut was appropriate. The hypocrisy of his thoughts eluded him because of his conditioning; but also because the woman who was taking and giving pleasure made her next move on his cock.

As the fleshy woman sank on him, she took back his cock in her mouth, toying with it, circling it and enjoying its springy fullness. Oh my! She could use this stud. May be she shouldn't make such a big issue of a wage raise. She had previously been thinking of asking for one, and changing employment if it was not forthcoming. But right now, she could think of nothing that would compensate for this hard young body which she had got addicted to in the space of one short morning.

Sundar started thrusting hard and insistently upward, hitting her throat more than once. The signal was clear. The young master needed her cunt.

She rolled off. Sundar laid a pillow and motioned her to lie with her ass resting on this pillow, offering up her cunt for him to plunder. Suguna's head lolled backward off the foot of the bed and Sundar loomed over her. His hips were poised over the target. He propped himself up and holding his reddened member, guided it to her lips. He got no help from Suguna and he looked up to see why as he moved forward with his hips. And he saw why.

From where she was lying, Suguna was looking up at the figure of her lady of the house standing at the door to the room. Saroja Manni was staring at the woman lying open and agape under her nephew. Suguna's body was already stained with his cum and her blouse lay open. Large ponderous breasts topped with langoustine nipples betrayed marks of nails and teeth. Her hair lay open backward, luxurious and inviting. The woman had been mauled and it appeared he had not yet speared her with his cock. She was slick with her own perspiration; or was it Sundar's sweat mixed with hers? She was flushed and glowing and radiant in her sexual arousal. Suguna was truly beautiful and sensuously inviting to Saroja's eyes, aroused as she herself was.

The spearing happened as Sundar fell forward, in spite of himself, in spite of him having spotted his manni and in spite of him hoping to stop mid stride.

But he did not stop. Sheer momentum carried him forward and his cock spread open Suguna's already agape cunt. Man sank into woman and Suguna almost reflexively raised her legs and locked them around his hips.

"Ah!" she moaned loudly with a hiss, her eyes locked on those of her mistress.

"Saroja Manni!" shuddered and sobbed Sundar incongruously, as he felt the rewarding grip of Suguna's cunt on his cock. She wiggled her hips and he felt the cunt muscles rippling. The woman knew a trick or two. "Agh!" he gagged as his cock took over his responses. He immediately wanted more and holding her hips he pounded back into the grasping flesh. Her hands were holding him by his rib-cage urging him on.

"Kudungo! Give me!" she wailed as she ignored the stunned lady at the door. In that instant Suguna knew Saroja was unable to act. She pulled at the boy, her heels hammering his ass and her body beating against his.

"Take! Bitch!" bellowed Sundar, using language he could not have with his aunt as he gave vent to his sense of conquest. "Here! Here! Here! You slut!" he grunted as he fucked her with more than justifiable vigor. The bed quaked and Suguna was reduced to wails of uncontrolled desire and ache as she felt her pelvic bones stressed by his wild thrusting. It pushed her more and more off the bed and she came to rest her shoulders on the floor. And still Sundar continued pounding her. He had just cum a few minutes ago. He wanted to cum now, but it took this brutal fucking of the woman under him to try provoke a new orgasm.

Suguna felt good. She felt possessed. She was being pulverized and taken into submission in her mistress's presence. Her cunt felt open and wet, not raw. Raw was how he was fucking her and how animal he was feeling. The lack of control in the boy was her personal triumph. She was happy he could not control himself.

She threw herself back at him. She pinched his nipples. She dug her nails into him. Finally, when Sundar lifted one leg over his shoulder and rammed her cunt as if it was target practice, she went into multiple orgasms. Her head lolled without control and saliva ran from the corner of her mouth. She threw her head from side to side as orgasms spilled out of her cunt and her being. She was now a rag doll in a storm and she allowed herself to be plundered.

Sundar was holding by her hips watching the breasts lurch with his every thrust. He placed the palm of one hand on her soft tummy. The fingers clutched the lower belly, but the thumb snaked downward. Sundar slid the thumb between their sweaty bodies and crossed the soaked pubic hair. This thumb found slick wet flesh and the steaming mound of Suguna's clit. As he fucked her cunt deep, his thumb toyed her sensitive outer lips and the prized bud on top.

He was somewhat thick and fairly long; the propped up hips meant he was hitting her in her womb. The ravaged clit was shooting bolts of pleasure to her untended breasts. As the multiple waves of pleasure reached a converging crescendo, Suguna grabbed her own breasts. She squeezed the mounds pulling the long nipples with a brutal energy that one can only risk with one's own self. She alone could know how much of the pain was pleasure in disguise. She grunted each time she squeezed pleasure out of her breasts and nipples, arching upward to conquer his ravaging cock.

But she could not tame him. He was in full control of her body. He pounded and thrust and rammed into her. Sweat poured from his face onto his own body and driblets fell on her quivering form. "Amma!" screamed Suguna, holding his arms now, then back to her own breasts, then the edge of the mattress in desperation as she searched for something to beat against as the orgasms lashed her soul.

It did nothing for Sundar's hard cock which was unmoved towards any orgasm. His pleasure was just from the pummeling and the conquest of this woman under him. Her wild, uncontrolled orgasm was his pleasure. He looked up at his Saroja manni whose eyes were on him. He looked at her and down at Suguna, as if to seek his aunt's approval or opinion of his handling of the woman. When he looked up at her again, he felt his aunt was in heat, fidgeting, and was deprived of him and their pleasure. This time when he looked back and forth, it seemed as if he was beseeching his aunt, showing her that this was the wild pleasure he could deliver to her too.

Saroja watched with a mix of apprehension and pride. Her boy was now a full grown stud! But he seemed to be killing Suguna, who was sobbing and wailing. She dug into her own flesh and tortured her nipples. She screamed and hollered. Her eyes rolled in her head as she shuddered and twisted against his cock. It was slick with her juices and so was this thumb. He rammed both cunt and clit till her body gave up.

His thrusting had brought both of them to the edge of the bed. Sundar was holding her body up by the hips, both to prevent her from sliding and to fuck her hard. Suddenly, she could take no more. Her flesh was saturated with pleasure and now felt tender. She pushed him away and losing the anchoring pinion of his cock, she rolled away, down to the floor, with part of the mattress under her.

Suguna was drained beyond her own expectation and this in spite of being a hardworking energetic woman. She curled in a corner, using her saree, now fully unraveled to cover her body in at least some parts. She tucked a bunch of the garment between her legs to soak up the swamp of fluids drenching her triangle. She could not move, even though she was just a foot or so from her where her mistress was standing. The cold floor felt marvelous on her hot, soaked skin. She lay there, neither caring nor bothering about the consequences of what had just transpired between her and the young master of the house. If it came to that, she knew her lady's secrets too.

While she allowed herself to drift to a nap, Suguna could not have known that she need not have worried. The aunt was about to fill her nephew's unfulfilled desire. As Sundar rolled and layback with his reddened cock waving in the air angrily, glistening with sweat, juices and all, Saroja realized the boy's finishing was only a physical act that was leftover. But she felt that if that finishing was to be done by her, she could complete the emotional circle between them and set the terms of reference for the future.

It was with these thoughts of achieving closure that Saroja manni moved towards the young nephew laid out on the bed. When it came to tutoring and taking the dominant role, it would be her. Not that slut. "She deserved the animal fucking she got, the bitch!" thought Saroja, somewhat resentful at the woman's intense orgasms. But that woman had been denied the fullness of pleasure which comes from making the partner lose control. And the young boy, her nephew would lose that with her.

She prodded the prone woman on the floor with her feet. Suguna staggered to her feet and stood in front of Saroja, valiantly trying to cover her breasts and cunt with the stretch of garment at her disposal.

"Amma...." Suguna started as is trying to explain herself.

"Tomorrow," said Saroja she ordered the maid out of the house. Once she had seen the maid off, Saroja went back to the sexual battlefield. Sundar lay on his back, his member a wee bit flaccid, but still red, slick and wet.

Methodically, she unwound her saree as she stepped forward to fulfill the role she had chosen for herself in Sundar's life.

12