The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

She could see nothing else. Either her eyes were shut as she traveled to a personal paradise, or nothing else was in her line of sight. She could see the boy's legs just behind her own legs but not too much, and nothing more.

She was reddened, bruised and her knees grazed. Sundar's massaging and teasing her ass-flesh was all pleasure. But she would only later realize, when bathing, and when hot water ran on her flesh that he too had drawn lines on her.

"Don't spare me. Do me. Plunder me well." she implored him in the throes of her orgasm. ("Vidade da! Pannu! Nalla tei!")

"Yes, take! You bitch!" whispered Sundar, almost afraid his aunt would hear him. He was enjoying dominating his aunt and he had dug his nails into her like she had. And he wanted to call her a bitch even as they fucked like dogs.

At last, the vigor, the aggression and the language he had used with that bitch. Saroja laughed.

"Yes, I am your bitch! Fuck me like one! Look at me spread open and kneeling for you! I am a slut! A whore! Take me like you took that bitch!" she screamed as pleasured addled her brain. For two days now lust had dominated her. Every non-sexual detail of her life seemed to recede into the distance. There was her constant hunger; his body. His virginity and her body. And nothing else.

"Yes, manni!" he agreed, calling her by her respectful title even as he said the words she had desperately wanted to hear him use since finding him with the maid. "You are my slut, whore, bitch, Goddess, everything. Just don't be upset with me?" he pleaded.

With the boy conquered, Saroja's body heaved in a final string of orgasmic spasms. All possible orgasms for the moment had been wrung out of her. When the dripping slowed, Saroja paused to regain her breath. With pleasure receding, she realized her neck was aching from the awkward angle. Her right knee was complaining for the shock absorbing work it had been subjected to.

Saroja reflected on what a wondrous thing sexual lust was; it was an analgesic for all pain. It transcended hunger for food. Social status didn't matter. It trivialized the worries of life. And it made a woman risk her family, her respect, her everything -- Vatsyayan had himself said so in the Kama Sutra -- for the pleasure that lust brought.

"Iru da! Wait!" she called to her obedient trainee.

She needed to make him cum and for that she needed stability. She wanted to fuck back and subdue him completely.

As his aunt moved to the left, Sundar felt his cock slipping out. "No!" he gasped in panic.

She smiled and slowed down. She moved one bit -- and he waddled and followed her, slowly riding in and out to assure himself that he was within the reach of that spherical hollow just past her pussy lips. She waited for him and then moved some more. And then he moved. And then the reassurance fuck. And so on till she was stable in the middle of the bed, both knees firm and her legs spread.

She turned her head as far back as she could to catch the look on his face as she fucked back. It was difficult. The only glimpse she got was of a face grimacing in unbearable pleasure. First, she was slow. Then as the alignment was set, a bit faster. Then still faster. And then only on his cockhead. Only that position where the cockhead behaved like a rod in the eye of a socket, for a socket was how her upturned cunt felt to him.

She rotated her hips clockwise. Then fucked, taking him in fully. Then she rotated anti-clockwise. Then fucked him, taking him in fully again. A thrust, a grind, a thrust, a grind.

Even for the boy who had just come a little over an hour ago, who had failed to cum by fucking that slut-maid, the treatment proved too much.

Saroja allowed herself a triumphant smile as she heard Sundar groan "Manni!" loudly, his fingers digging into her ass-flesh.

"You know how to fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" he gagged as she took him over the cliff, paying her the compliment she had ached for. And then, "like a whore!" he concluded. Saroja felt her face go red as she realized that one more line had been crossed between her and her nephew. Would things ever be the same? She would know only when she looked him in the eye.

Right now that was not possible. She was fucking back at her nephew like the whore he had called her.

She continued the provocative treatment of his cock, her own cunt pulsating once more, as if it had not orgasmed at all.

"Manni," he gasped.

"Yes?" she asked, rotating her hips one way.

"Don't.....ah....stoppppp!" he said. That was needless- she wasn't about to.

She gently rode all the way back taking in his full cock.

"Manni," he quaked.

"Yes?" she coaxed him. "Sollu da. Tell me."

"I" he stammered as she rotated, "am" he managed when she fucked, "going to" he quavered when she rotated, "cummmmmmmmmmmmmm!" he wailed.

He had tried to stay perfectly still, providing his aunt a perfect target for manipulation.

She had taken him there without making him wait a moment too long. She was having her own quiet orgasm at the same time. She was quiet by comparison, but she was there with him.

When his orgasm took over his body he started to shudder and thrust. His instincts took over as his cock moved randomly, without pleasure-enhancing strokes or any particular pattern.

He emptied into her and Saroja felt the surge and the squishy saturation. Her pubic hair dripped again, this time it was his cum washing down her own soaking. The combined dripping widened the spot on the mattress below them.

His pounding was incessant as he came and she found her hips pushed down, her knees losing their grip. She spread her legs wide so that her dear nephew would not slip out. She was now akimbo like a frog, legs wide and under him. His cock was embedded and the grateful boy sobbed out aloud, "Yesssssssssss!" as his cock received its full share of caresses even as it spewed out the semen.

She slid down to the bed and he was on top of her. The cock escaped from its lair, but it seemed perfectly timed. Free from restrictions it seemed to spew more and he felt himself fully letting loose. The jerking member was once again parallel to her soaked, wide and raw cuntlips. He leaned forward and sucked in the flesh of her shoulder, and somewhere in his pleasure sank his teeth into her.

The jerks and thrusts slowed and at the same time the unrelenting erection, receded. Soon it was a small jut of flesh squished between their bodies resting along the crack of he buttocks, staining her.

As pleasure retreated she felt him weighing her down. Once again she wondered how she had accepted that entire weight ramming down on her; but now found the supine weight unmanageable. Lust receded. Sleep came. He slid down by her side, his leg thrown over her ass. He felt the inside of his thigh smear to the wetness on her back.

And they slept once again.........

She tousled his hair as he slept like the baby he was. She too napped, yes- it was inevitable after the energy-sapping sexual release. But memories of her wild swings from 'responsible aunt' to 'jealous sexual mentor' kept her from drifting into deep sleep.

Her fingers ran over his chest, where she had dug her nails. "How is he going to explain these marks to his mother," she wondered. Should she expect a call from her cousin, asking?

But she felt her own bruises and wondered how she was going to explain them to her husband. She would have to avoid him tonight. But that alone would not do as she later discovered. There were his teeth marks on her shoulder, bruised knees and breasts marked with lovebites.

"I need to organize his departure back to his parent's tonight itself," she said to herself. "Would Suguna and Sundar fuck again if he stayed another night?" she wondered as she drifted off into another nap. She awoke still later wondering if Sundar would share with the others his discovery and conquests, prompting a stream of visits from the other two...

Surely it was well past lunchtime and for the second day in a row she found herself in bed with her nephew not having bothered with either cooking or housework. This had to stop. She got out of bed, leaving Sundar in his deep slumber.

When she phoned her husband Arvind asking him to book tickets for Sundar to leave, he was puzzled. But he bought her line that the boy had realized his folly and wanted to rush back and catch up on his classes.

Her body ached in places she had not known to exist as went about doing the minimum around the house, letting Sundar sleep till he awoke on his own. The young man found his aunt packing his bag and ran to her and put his around her from behind her.

"You are leaving tonight," she stated simply, neither turning nor interrupting her work.

"Who said so?" he asked, crestfallen.

"Your uncle," replied his aunt. "In fact, there he is" she announced as Arvind pulled up in the drive way.

She turned around and reached up to his face and patted his cheek. "Study well," she said to him, looking him deep in the eyes before moving on.

The young man staggered back to his room to gather his thoughts and things, keen to do both away from his uncle's gaze.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12