The Guide - A Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intent of the object in the box, however, was obvious. It was a dildo mounted on a vaginal shield of some sort. There was a sticker on one portion of the shield with the picture of a light switch on it and an arrow pointing to a small red dot. There was also a small tube of something that was apparently a lube of some sort.

She smeared the lube on the dildo and inserted it into her aching cunt. When she touched the red dot it began to vibrate and then to move within her. For the first time since leaving the tree, she could actually feel sexual stimulation rather than just an increase in her lust. She immediately began panting and sobbing.

"Yes, Yes!" she screamed, and then the neural stimulators kicked in. It was as if every sexual experience in her life was suddenly drawn into that one instant of time. The orgasm did not begin in any one part of the her body, but instead exploded throughout her entire body and mind simultaneously. All of the sexual tension from that night and all of the sexual tension she had drawn into herself throughout her travels through time were suddenly released in one unbelievably powerful and violent orgasm.

She screamed out in release. With that scream, there was a tremendous burst of light and Edwina Barrington disappeared forever from this plane of existence. The echos of her known as The Guide would continue to appear occasionally throughout time, but she was now released. The echos themselves would eventually fade. They had already lost most of their power.

The man in the strange clothing turned toward one of the small orbs floating in the air around him. As he spoke, his words were instantly translated into thousands of languages. On the "Old Earth" voice channel, he was saying, "Tonight, on this Old Earth day called Halloween, we have solved the centuries-old mystery of The Guide. And to do it we used the 500 year old writings of The Guide herself."

He held out his hand and a holographic image of Edwina's book appeared. Then video of her standing in the park on that night began to play. The words "Name, Communication, Understanding, Resolution and Direction" appeared with subtitles in the same strange letters that had been on the neural stimulator's box.

The Old Earth voice channel continued, "We discovered her name through the research of my excellent staff. Those same researchers determined that we could communicate with her here at the entrance to this cave, but only at this one time of the Earth year. We got her to understand what she was and where she was. And we resolved the issue that was trapping her between levels of existence."

He paused and let the book slowly disappear from his hand. "She has been released," he said solemnly.

He then laughed and said, "We weren't too sure about trying to release a trapped soul with a psychic orgasm. That is something that has never been done before, but we were sure that is what she needed. So we tried it, and it worked."

He laughed again, "And she took the erotic neural stimulator with her, so she is probably one very happy and satisfied spirit wherever she is now."

Music started to play in the background and several different orbs buzzed around his head emitting various colors of flashing light. "One more mystery of the universe has been solved." he said, and then after a dramatic pause he turned toward one of the orbs and continued with, "That finishes it for tonight. Until next time, this is Burl Starlight reminding you 'We don't know everything about this vast Galaxy of ours.'"

The music changed and he turned to face a different orb. "So join us next time as we investigate more 'Psychic Mysteries of Old Earth' right here on neural channel 147 point 83 slash 9."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12